The Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next two days dragged past. I was tense with excitement and dread at what I was going to do. Half the time, of course, I worried about what to wear. I went through my wardrobe three times, trying on different looks before going back to the black dress I had picked out first. I matched it with black heels, naturally, and a short black leather biker jacket. Chic but classy, I hoped. I immediately changed my mind three times before coming back to it. I got back from work, changed, put my hair into a ponytail and sat on the bed, wondering what the hell I was doing. I took a deep breath, tried to clear my mind and walked out the door before I could stop myself.

I arrived early. I am always early; I can't help it, I am terrified of being late for something, so I overcompensate and get there far too early. I grabbed a table as the bar was getting busy and ordered a glass of wine. I was so nervous my hands trembled slightly as I held the glass. I half hoped he wouldn't turn up when I felt the lightest touch on my shoulder and looked up to see him smiling down at me. I stood up, almost knocking over my glass in my nervousness and he kissed me on the cheek. I could smell his cologne, light, fresh and slightly feminine.

He looked good, a tight white shirt under a pale blue linen jacket and tight jeans. He ordered a bottle of wine and sat down opposite me. It was so good to see me again, he said. Our wine arrived, and he filled both our glasses so we could say cheers as we clinked glasses. I told him that he and Terence looked so good together. They had met at a party a couple of years earlier and they had decided to get married only a few months ago. They were hoping to adopt a child at some stage as both of them wanted a family.

He asked how my family was, and I told him about Caroline and mother, and finally I talked about Sophie. His face dropped when I mentioned her name and he said he had been truly sorry about what had happened back then. He thought he had been bi-sexual, but when he met this boy, he felt he was gay for certain and he couldn't pretend to Sophie any more; it wasn't fair to her. His face was a picture when I told him Sophie was now living with a woman. He didn't know whether to laugh or look serious, and I let him off the hook by laughing at him. I told him it wasn't him, it was the string of bastards she used to hang around with who turned her off men. You were so different from them, in more ways than one, I giggled. He had finished his degree and was working as community liaison for, of all people, the police. I had to laugh at the irony, remembering our conversations back then about how useless the police were.

After we talked about everyone else, he asked me how I had got on after he and Sophie split up. I told him that I had gone to the LGBT group and counselling and it had been the saving of me. I owed him a huge debt of gratitude because of what he had done for me. He shook his head and said I owed him nothing that he had only given me the names. It had been me that done the hard graft. I held up my glass and said thank you, anyway. He grinned and clinked his glass against mine.

It seemed incredible, but we had finished our bottle already. I looked at the time and we had been talking for well over an hour. Marcus asked if we should share another bottle and I shook my head, maybe a glass, I said. I didn't want to end up drunk tonight of all nights. He went off to order, and I watched him as he walked to the bar. Tall and well built, his black skin glowing under the lights, hair cut close to his scalp, he had almost a dancer's grace in the way he walked. He was the most beautiful man I have ever seen. I smiled as several women followed him with their eyes on his way back, and I felt a thrill knowing they would see him sit down with me.

I couldn't believe how easy it was to talk to him. I had shed all my nerves, and it was just like the old days. A laugh was never far away from Marcus and it seemed I was constantly smiling as we talked. He suddenly said that his biggest regret was not being able to see me again after the breakup. Maybe because I had already drunk too much, but without thinking I asked him why. He looked straight at me and said because he had liked coming to see me. A bell started ringing in my mind and I knew I should be careful what I said next. I looked at him over the edge of the glass and said softly I had missed his visits too. They had meant so much to me; it had been hard to take at the time.

A silence followed which neither of us wanted to break. He blinked and looked away, and when he looked back, he said that he had been so surprised to see me at the wedding and for a split second he had thought it was Sophie who had turned up. I said that was like the last thing he had said to me before he left the house all those years ago. He nodded, He remembered. He could recall every second of that evening he said, how Naomi had stuck her fingers in his mouth, and how beautiful he thought I had looked. I blushed scarlet at his words, and I felt tears pricking the corners of my eyes.

Please don't cry he said, and as he touched my hand, I felt as if I had touched a live wire. Shit, this wasn't going right, I thought. I wiped my eyes and said there was something I needed his advice on. He took his hand away, and I immediately wished he had left it there. I talked about Sophie's offer and the new job and how I couldn't make up my mind which one would be right for me. He sat back and thought for a second or so before asking me what did I want to do. I want to run the trans girl service, I said, but it isn't that easy.

Why not? was the instant reply. I'm scared, I said, that's the real reason, scared of swapping security for risk. He grinned at me, like you did when you decided you were really a girl? Not fair, I replied, it's different. Not from where I sit, he countered. You wanted something that you felt was right and you went and did it, very beautifully too. I felt another tingle at his words. He pressed on, do you feel this is the right thing to do? I nodded and said, yes, for dozens of reasons. Well do it, never die wondering what if, he said.

Anyway, I said, I don't think it's going to happen because I have no chance of raising the money. Have you tried, he asked, looking thoughtful. No, I said, but who on earth would lend me money for a stupid business idea like this.

He said that he, for one, didn't think it was a stupid idea, and that I would never find out if I didn't try to raise the money. Marcus glanced at his watch and said he had to go, Terence would be home soon. He said it in a way which made me think he hadn't told Terence he was meeting me tonight. We walked to the door together where he hugged me and said he hoped he had helped and that we should see each other again soon. He leant down to give me a kiss on the cheek when someone bumped me from behind; I jolted forwards and our lips met. We both pulled back in surprise, Marcus looked at me, turned on his heels and walked away without a word.

I stood there, my cheeks burning in embarrassment. What was that all about? Everything had gone well until that moment. I felt I had screwed up somehow, but I didn't have a clue as to how. I called a cab even though I lived only a couple of miles away. I didn't like to walk home on my own, it's too dangerous for a single girl to be out late at night, especially a single trans girl. Too many of us have been attacked for any of us to feel safe on our own.

As I walked into the house, my phone beeped. It was a single word text message from Marcus - Sorry.

Sorry for what, I thought. The kiss? Or walking away without saying a word? Or meeting me? What the hell did he mean?

I was in a foul mood and exploded at my mother when she said something about the way I was dressed. She responded with something about my life being wasted and we had a screaming row. I have to get out of this madhouse, I thought. I slept badly; the anger from the fight with my mother and the effect of meeting Marcus keeping me from sleep. I must have fallen asleep eventually because I woke feeling awful. Dragging myself from my bed I found a text from the headhunter asking for an answer about the job. Taking a couple of painkillers and two cups of black coffee to wake myself up, I went to work. On the bus, I thought about what Marcus had said, take the risk, go for it. All well and good for him to say, he's not taking the risk, I am. I decided to take the new job; it was the sensible decision. I texted the headhunter and confirmed I would take the job. I felt better immediately; it had been the right thing to do.

It was a busy day, and I didn't have a chance to look at my phone until my lunch break. I had a message from Sophie saying mother had been complaining to her about me. Did I want her to do anything? Shoot my mother was the first thing which came to mind. There were also three texts from Marcus, asking me to call him. I hesitated with my finger over the call button, what was this about? After last night, did I really want to talk to him again? Of course, I pressed the button, heard the ringing tone, and it went straight to voicemail. I left a message and hung up; sensible me hoping he wouldn't call back, crazy me thinking about the kiss last night. A few minutes later the phone rang and I could see it was Marcus. I accepted the call, and he said he hadn't got much time, but he had found someone who might put up money for my idea. Could we meet tonight to discuss it?

Shit, what do I do? It wouldn't affect my decision, but I was intrigued, how had he found someone that quickly. OK, I said, where? He mentioned another bar in town and we agreed to meet at eight. I was OK with this; I had made my decision and surely no harm could come from meeting him. I dressed down this time, a pair of tight jeans which I knew made my bum look good, ankle boots and a man's white shirt under a linen jacket and I left my hair loose.

I was there early, you will not be surprised to learn. I bought a bottle this time and Marcus turned up five minutes late, looking a little flustered I thought. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and sat down. I need a drink he said. Tough day? I asked. Yeah, but you don't want to know about it. I did oddly enough, but didn't say anything. So, you found someone with money to throw away? I asked him, thinking a joke would help. He sighed, the joke didn't make him laugh. He said, In my job I get to meet all kinds of people, not just the ones causing trouble, but those who want to help as well. Believe it or not the police are trying to stop hate crimes of all kinds, including against the TG community. First I'd heard of it, I thought, but I kept that to myself.

He went on that he had met a guy who wants to help the TG community, but because of his position he wants to keep his name out of it. He's not rich, but has some money to invest if the right opportunity came up. Marcus had thought of him last night when we were talking and called him this morning. He would be interested, but would need to see a plan and profit projections.

I sat back, stunned by what Marcus had said. Yes, you're right, I know alarm bells should have been ringing at what he said, but all I could think of was I might be able to set up my trans girl service. Excited by the idea, I asked when could I meet him? Marcus hesitated, before saying that the guy wants to be anonymous, his position meant that it wouldn't be possible for him to be publicly involved. He had given Marcus the authority to negotiate on his behalf up to a certain limit. Did I know how much I needed to put into the business.

No, I didn't, I told him. I hadn't got that far, only that I would be going half and half with Sophie. I would need to do some research and put together some projections before knowing how much to put in. Marcus said timing would be no problem, but sooner rather than later would be good. Now I was really fired up, ideas were flooding through my mind and I had forgotten my safety first decision of earlier. We agreed that I would do the work with Sophie and get back to Marcus when I knew what I needed. We clinked glasses and toasted the success of the new business. I couldn't help but wonder who this investor might be. I asked Marcus what the mystery guy wanted from the business and he said a reasonable return on his investment, but more than anything he wanted to help the TG community.

I was so excited I couldn't stop babbling about the ideas I had and Marcus laughed at my enthusiasm. I blushed and said that this was important for me I would love for it to work. He smiled and said, he could tell. He put his hand on mine again and that feeling shot through me. I wasn't sure where this was going but I curled my fingers up and around his hand and he didn't take it away. My heart was beating so hard, I thought he might hear it. Everything else faded into the background and all I could see were my fingers around his hand. God, this was wrong. I knew it, but I didn't want it to stop. I slowly brought my eyes up to his, and he was smiling at me, and my heart almost stopped.

I need some air, I said and let go of his hand, grabbed my bag and dashed outside. I leant backwards against the wall, sucking in lungfuls of air and trying to stop shaking. Marcus followed me out of the bar and came and stood in front of me. He put his arms around me and hugged me, and I began to calm down a bit. I looked up at him, and he dipped his head slowly and deliberately and kissed me on the lips, this time not by accident. He pressed his lips hard against mine and I began to kiss him back, slowly at first and then harder. My arms went up around his neck and pulled him down onto my lips.

He pulled back,and whispered that he had waited so long to kiss me.

Part Four

I melted into his embrace as his tongue fought with mine. His hands found my backside, pulling me tighter into him, and I moaned as his hard cock pushed into my groin. My heart raced and my stomach fluttered wildly as we stayed locked together. Breaking the kiss, he tilted my head back and touched my neck with his lips once, and then again, making my knees buckle. His lips, oh so gently brushed mine, and it was if every nerve ending in my body flicked on at once. His scent seemed to fill my nostrils, fueling the desire which was flooding through my body, and I felt my cock begin to tingle and respond as I become more and more excited. He whispered my name as he stroked my neck with his fingers, each delicate touch scalding my skin.

From somewhere, I heard a girl giggle, and a man said they should get a room. I froze, I had completely forgotten where we were. I covered my face in Marcus's chest in complete embarrassment as he stroked my hair and said we should probably stop now before we got arrested for a public order offence. I looked up at him, his eyes were shining and my heart lurched as I realised I was falling in love with him. God, what a mess, I thought. I needed time to think, to decide what I wanted.

I have to go, I said, I would call him tomorrow, and without another word, I walked away. I looked back, and he was leaning against the wall, his hands covering his face. I spent the journey home in the cab telling myself how stupid I had just been. He's married for fuck's sake, you can't do this. As I approached home, I had a text from him - let me know u got home OK. I texted back - home OK speak tomorrow.

I arrived home confused and frustrated by what had happened. Tonight my feelings for Marcus had exploded into the open and left me bewildered and frightened about what we had done. Nobody had ever made me feel like this. When he kissed me I fell apart, my emotions shredded by the touch of his lips and fingers. I lay on my bed, thinking about the way it took only the lightest brush of his lips across mine for me lose my senses. The experience had left me feeling as horny as hell, and I closed my eyes, imaging his fingers stroking my neck and his tongue slipping its way through my lips. I felt his hands outside my shirt rubbing my breasts and setting my nipples on fire.

My fingers unbutton my shirt as I imagined Marcus doing the same. I feel his hands slide under my bra and roll his fingers around my aching nipples. I unhook my bra and he blows across my breasts, making me moan as the tension builds and builds. His tongue laps around my nipples and he sucks each one in turn into his hot, wet mouth. I arch my back as he nips a nipple with his teeth and licks his way down my tummy. I feel butterflies in my stomach as his tongue traces its way lower and lower, licking and kissing me until I whimper out loud. I imagine his hands coming up and stroking my breasts as he kisses my belly, my defences overwhelmed by the attacks from his tongue and fingers. He fumbles with his finger as he tries to undo my jeans, and I shove his hands aside, unzipping them and push them down. He pulls them off completely leaving me with just my panties, and I lay back waiting for his next move.

I could see in my mind's eye his tongue lick the outside of my panties, tracing the outline of my cock as it begins to grow under the touch of his lapping tongue. He grips the waist of my panties in his teeth and pulls them down slowly, so that my cock peeks out, the tip glistening in the dim light. He pauses, savouring the moment I raise my hips, desperate for his touch on my cock, and he finally dips to kiss the head, causing me to growl with passion and desire. Hooking his thumbs into the sides of my panties, slowly sliding them down over my thighs and knees and feet, before throwing them into a corner of the room.

In my imagination I watch him kneel on the bed before pulling his shirt over his head and his dark chest ripples with reflected light. He smiles down at me, then lies down again, and his soft breath plays across the tip of my cock, making it twitch in anticipation of what is to come. I see him look up at me, and with his eyes still fixed on mine, he flicks his tongue against the tip, before swirling his tongue around it. He pays with me, teasing the tip of my cock before swirling his tongue around the head and flicking that little area of delicate skin where the head joins the shaft. Only when he knows he has me on the ceiling with desire does he slide his warm mouth over my cock and draw me deep into him. Even then, he teases me by letting me slide out and I look down at him again to see him smile wickedly at me before slipping me back into his mouth.

My imagination is in overdrive now, feeling his tongue wrapping itself around my cock like a snake, as he slides up and down the shaft. I am dangerously close by this time to my climax and he slows, letting me calm down before using his hand to bring me back to the edge once more. My hands are on his head, urging him to finish the job, when he knocks my hands away and gets to his knees, he unbuckles his trousers and slides them down to reveal his cock standing straight out from his groin. I stare because I have never seen a cock as beautiful as his. He reaches for the lube I keep on my bedside chest and squeezes it over his cock and into my hole. I squirm as I feel it, but I know I will be grateful for it when the moment comes. I cannot help myself and I spread my legs for him, opening myself up to receive him.

He puts his hands on my legs to keep them spread, making me feel deliciously vulnerable. I feel his cock tap at the entrance to my hole and he gently squeezes his cock in a fraction before withdrawing and then pushing again. I'm tense, because he is big, and it's been sometime since I had a cock in me. In my imagination I tell myself to relax and push back onto him. Once, twice I feel his cock stretching me until it stings so hard, and I push back one more time and he finally penetrates me. I scream and wrap my legs around his back, locking my ankles together to keep him inside me. I feel his weight on my chest as he begins to slide his cock in and out of me. He leans forward to kiss me and I hear him say I love you Sammy.