The Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He told me much later that Sophie had said to him that she was glad to see he was making me happy, but if he did anything, anything at all, to hurt me, she would hunt him down and make his life a misery. She always did have my back. Naomi had gone to bed before the police woman arrived with the news and we had a discussion about what and when to tell her. We decided to wait until the morning when I would tell her. I looked in on her room and she was sleeping soundly, her teddy bear by her side. I sat on the bed and watched her sleep, I wasn't looking forward to the morning.

None of us got much if any sleep that night. Marcus stayed and made endless teas and coffees. Mother was beside herself and we spent much of the night, comforting her. Sophie's girlfriend came round, and they stayed the night on the floor with blankets. The next morning I went into Naomi's room early and as gently as I was able, I broke the news that her mother wasn't coming back. I don't know how much children blame themselves in this situation, so I tried to explain that Caroline still loved her and that she had some big problems that she couldn't deal with. It hit her hard as you could imagine and it broke my heart to hear her sobbing.

We surrounded her with love and I think she is pulling through it, but we will keep a close eye on her. The funeral was hard on us all, but Marcus was our rock, organising everything and keeping us going through the whole sad process. We wondered if Naomi should attend, but she insisted when we asked her, and in the end it was the right decision to let her say goodbye to her mother. At her graveside I had Naomi holding my hand on one side and Marcus on the other. I said sorry for thinking she had just run away and solemnly swore to her that I would carry out her wish and become a mother for Naomi.

Epilogue

Sophie and I opened our trans girl service. I didn't have to use Marcus's money in the end. He apparently did have it, a legacy from an aunt. I put together a business plan and took it to a few banks who turned us down flat. In the end we crowd funded it mainly from within the LGBT community. We had a fight to get it through the planning bureaucrats, but when we convinced them it wasn't a front for prostitution, we got permission. So far, it's been a great success. We're proud of what we're doing to help the trans community.

Mother has been terrific since she left her church. She is still a Christian, but has become a staunch defender of LGBT rights. She said that given the way her family turned out she didn't have much of a choice. She's even been on a march with us.

So, how did it turn out for me? Marcus and I moved in together. He's waiting for his divorce to be finalised, and then we plan to get married. Naomi is so excited because she's going to be my bridesmaid. Oh, and this time I won't be jealous of the bridesmaid because I won't be wearing a tux, blue or otherwise, it will definitely be a dress.

After we get married, Marcus and I are going to apply to adopt Naomi. I know it's not going to be easy, but I have history for doing the hard stuff.

My SRS? It's still possible, but not top of my list of things to do right now. Marcus tells me he loves me for who I am, and I guess that's the best that any of us could ever want.

The End