The Wedding Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner was a pleasant affair. The two young couples having dressed arrived in the dining room and were seated and served a hardy healthy meal. It was at this time that they met the rest of the Olson family. Mrs. Olson brought out various dishes and her oldest son, Sven, aided by a younger sister, Greta, served them. They learned that there were two more young Olson children, a set of twins, a boy and girl. Mr. Olson asked if they had enjoyed the bathes and suggested making use of the scenic paths around the lodge for pleasant walks. The four good friends pledged to try the walks the next day and certainly intended to enjoy the bathes again.

That night the newly weds quietly opened the adjoining door and shared beds and bodies as they had practiced since Guy and Alice’s wedding. As planned the next morning they went for a stroll about the grounds and enjoyed the gardens and pleasant weather. Although it was somewhat cool in the shade of the magnificent trees causing Ralph to be sent to the rooms to fetch back wraps for the ladies.

Ralph was coming down the hall with the bathing rooms when he heard what he assumed were children at play splashing about. As he approached the door he began to wonder if the Olson children were followers of the nudity rule. He had noted the beauty of the young Olson girl as she served at table the last evening and certainly wouldn’t mind seeing her charms. He quietly came to the door and found himself in great luck as it was not fully closed. Careful of being noticed he edged around the opening and looked inside. He could see what must be the two youngest Olson children splashing each other at the side of the pool. They were indeed naked.

He tried to find a way to see farther around the door but with out moving it could not. Then he noticed lower down the door was a louver which was more open than the others. Knelling down he found that he had a clear view of the rest of the room. He quickly looked up and down the hallway and put his eye to the slit opening. On a bench at the side of the pool opposite the splashing children was the older Olson daughter Greta. She too was naked as she reclined back on the covered bench. Her legs were wide spread and her naked brother was between them vigorously fucking his cock in and out of her pussy as he cupped her little breasts in both hands. The girl was encouraging him by pulling her brother into her with hands on his bottom cheeks.

Ralph looked over the hallway once more and returned to the louver, one hand massaging his cock through his trousers. He could clearly hear the joint gasp from the fucking couple and saw the brother pull his squirting cock out of his sister to shoot streams of white onto her belly. Ralph looked to see that the bathers glanced over at the couple but went back to splashing play. He was about to check the hall again for fear of being seen kneeling there when a door at the back of the room opened and Mr. and Mrs. Olson entered. They were as naked as the rest of the family. The fuckers were surely caught out he thought. But he watched with a big smile as Mrs. Olson came over to the brother and sister. She leaned down and kissed her son as he continued to stroke his dripping cock. It looked as if she ran her fingers over the oozing head of her son’s cock and brought them to her mouth to be licked clean. She then knelt beside the bench and kissed her daughter and began to lick up the splashes of juice on her belly. By this time Mr. Olson had come to their side and stood over his family as he pulled and stroked what looked to Ralph to be one of the largest hard cocks he had ever seen. It came now as no surprise when Greta, who was being licked by her mother, reached up to also stroke her father’s long hard cock.

Mr. Olson helped his young daughter as she lifted up to begin licking the dripping head of his cock. He held her head in his hand as he looked down into her loving face. He still stroked his cock as his daughter sucked its head. Ralph could see the pleasure on all of their faces as the mother licked her son’s cum from her naked daughter’s body while their father enjoyed having his cock sucked. He peeked to see that the twin Olson children had stopped their own play and stood watching with their arms about each other hands apparently busy under the water.

Ralph stayed kneeling at the door until he had witnessed the daughter and mother sharing Mr. Olson’s cream as he ejaculated into their pressed together mouths. The naked family then joined together in the pool and bathed one another. He was about to leave to find the others before they came looking when he heard Mr. Olson comment on having watched their guests in the bathes. The Olson children wanted to watch as well especially when their father described the love making he and their mother had seen. He asked them all to be very careful what they did around the two couples. To Ralph’s delight the young Olson girl remarked how much she would like to see the two men’s cocks and wished that she could have them both. Her mother laughed at this and agreed but offered that she would have to be content with her father and brothers’ for now.

That night in the privacy of the rooms they shared the two Village couples contrived a plan. Ralph had of course told his lovers about what he had seen and heard as soon as he had found them, showing them the wet stain on his trouser leg where he had cum while watching the naked family pleasure each other. It was decided that they would give the Olson family an exhibition the next morning in the bathes. Alice and Ralph were extremely excited at the prospect of hidden watchers and being very new to the freely shared sexual pleasures common in the Village looked forward to the possibility of being seen having sex and especially of new partners. Everyone had enjoyed the even more friendly and attentive service at the evening meal and noticed the careful study the Olson family had given them all. They especially enjoyed the attention of the younger Olsons.

At breakfast the next morning Guy suggested to his companions that they enjoy the heated bathes after they had eaten as he seemed to be more energetic and full of spirit after the treatments. The others quickly agreed and everyone noted that the remarks had been taken in by their hosts. Mrs. Olson readily offered to furnish the bathing room with towels and reminded them that they need only ring for service should they need anything.

The two couples went directly to their rooms and undressed. Donning the fresh robes they strolled down to the bathing pools and put their plan into action. Guy and Ralph had suggested a simple script to follow. As soon as they were naked Guy asked if Daisy might help him shave. He was careful to address her as his sister.

“Sis, do you think you might help me shave? You know how much I like the way you do it.” He asked.

“Of course, I would be pleased to. I don’t know why you and Father prefer my shaves,” she laughed, “but I certainly enjoy the results.”

Taking his part Ralph said, “That would be a capital idea! Alice, would you care to shave your brother as well?”

“I shall try, but I have never shaved anyone.” She laughed and added, “If you will trust me to, I will do my best.”

With that the husbands were arranged sitting on a bench and the kits that were brought with them were put to use. Fortunately for their unseen audience they had chosen a bench where they could be viewed to best advantage. It may have also come as a surprise to the hidden watchers how the two handsome young men were to be shaved.

Guy and Ralph sat back against the wall beside each other and spread their legs wide. Alice and Daisy knelt down on folded towels and began to lather around each mans cock. There was much caressing and handling of cocks and balls to the delight of both men.

Just as delighted were the members of the audience watching from the next room. The entire Olson family shared the peepholes in the mural, whispering to those not spying what was happening. Mr. Olson had removed a large decorative panel from the wall, behind which were viewing holes into the next room. He stood at his own peephole and watched as the young women began to shave the hair from around each now hard cock. His own cock was also hard and in his hand as he frigged its length. Beside him sat his naked daughter Greta and his equally naked wife, both were caressing their own excited cunts. Sven and the naked twins were waiting turns and listening to the whispered comments of Mr. Olson. Mrs. Olson had noticed the first time she had watched the two couples that each had very little pubic hair. It was now clear why.

Guy and Ralph sat carefully still as they were shaved around their hard cocks and enjoyed the aspect that required the shavers to hold the cocks and move them around in order to allow clear room for the razor. When both men were trimmed above the cock they were requested to stand that their full hanging balls could be shaved clean. Each man stood and placed one foot on the bench while his sister knelt before him and carefully lifted his lathered balls and shaved them. Alice and Daisy then washed and cleaned the husbands of the shaving soap and sat back and admired their work. Each man now had a small heart shape of hair well above his hard cock and his balls and crotch were smooth and clean.

The Olson family had shifted somewhat although Mr. Olson still stood at his viewing hole. Greta was sharing her view with her naked brother Sven and the twins watched through the other. They all were now watching as Alice and Daisy began to lick and suck on the hard dripping cocks they had just shaved clean. They could clearly see young Daisy tongue her brother’s clean smooth balls as she stroked his long cock. Alice was taking her brother Guy’s cock deeply into her sucking mouth as she hefted and rolled his bare balls. Mr. Olson often squeezed the large drops of clear oil from the head of his cock and licked them away from his fingers while he studied the naked couples in the next room. Greta was frigging Sven’s cock as he caressed her young cunt. Mrs. Olson stood behind the naked twins waiting her next turn as she cupped one full breast and fingered her wet cunt.

As they followed their plan the two Village couples encouraged each other and commented on how good it felt to have their cock sucked by their sisters and each sister added how wonderful the taste of fresh cock cream. When Guy and Ralph managed to cum into their sucker’s mouths at almost the same time, the women quickly stood and the four shared the bounty in tonguing kisses. Next the Olson family was treated to Alice and Daisy being shaved until only the little heart remained and then sucked to orgasm. As the men now had newly aroused hard cocks, Alice and her sister in law were placed in various positions as each was fucked by both husband and brother in turn. Then a carefully arranged tableau in which both men fucked one young wife as she knelt over the other as she was fucked. Alice accepted her brother Ralph’s wet cock in her mouth as it came fresh from Daisy’s cunt just below her face. Guy pulled his wet dripping cock from Alice’s running cunt and lowered it down to his sister’s mouth as she lay under Alice. While the cocks were fucking into cunts the two young wives were busy licking each other’s open pusses. When the moment of release came both husbands withdrew their spurting cocks and held them to the open willing mouths of their sister lovers.

Not knowing if their performance had been watched, the two tired couples then entered the bathes and enjoyed the refreshing heated waters. They relaxed and often shared kisses and touches. Guy whispered to the others that hopefully the watchers had enjoyed the exhibition and were now enjoying themselves as they had just done. He suggested that they allow enough time for a proper recovery before they went on to the next step.

The naked audience was indeed responding to the exciting scene they had just watched. Mrs. Olson knelt on the bench and held her eye to the peephole to alert the others to any new activities while her son Sven pumped his young cock first into her freely running cunt and then into her open bottom. She kneaded one hanging breast twisting its nipple as she held onto the wall. Greta had her father’s big cock in her mouth sucking and licking away the last of his creamy juices as she watched him share Eric’s cock with his twin sister Erica. Sven at that moment was shooting large charges of his own into his mother’s accepting bottom as she flooded her clear nectar down over the fingers he had buried in her cunt.

Next in their plan Alice and Daisy climbed from the pool and as they dried each other became more involved in giving pleasure that drying. Everyone in both rooms watched as they exchanged tongues and caresses and then helped each other down onto a pile of towels. Guy and Ralph joined them on the side of the bathing pool each with his hard cock in his hand. Guy sat on a bench and as Ralph stepped passed reached out to grasp his friend and brother in law’s dripping cock. He guided Ralph to stand before him and began to frig his cock as he took the oil slick head into his mouth. By this time they hoped that they had shown Mr. and Mrs. Olson that they were totally free in sexual matters. But to put the cap on the plan Ralph looked down at his friend sucking his cock and said, “Did you notice how very attractive the Olson family is? I wonder if their views on nudity apply to themselves?”

“I would imagine so,” Guy said as released Ralph’s cock from his lips, “they seem to be singularly healthy. It’s too bad we must keep up appearances, it would be nice to invite them to join us.”

“Yes, at home we wouldn’t hesitate to ask them in. If they only believed in the freedom that we do we might enjoy them in other ways. I’ve watched Mrs. Olson as she goes about and I would certainly love to offer her my cock in any way that pleased her.” Ralph said in a quiet conversational way. He then knelt before Guy and replaced his brother in law’s hand with his mouth.

Continuing the charade Guy looked down at Ralph sucking his cock and said, “Maybe we can find a way to sound them out. We must be mindful of the children though. Of course as you say, if we were only at home our entire families could join with theirs.”

Alice and Daisy stopped their love making and sat up. “Do you suppose that we might ring for some refreshment?” Daisy asked. “We will not cover ourselves and when they see that we are quite natural with nudity it will put them at ease. If it goes well we ask them to join us then.”

Alice then went to the bell pull and tugged it. As she walked back to the others they sat back on the benches and each contrived to display as much nudity as they could. Both Guy and Ralph knowing that the display was not going to shock an innocent stroked their cocks to keep hard as they waited.

Presently Mrs. Olson knocked at the door asking if there was any thing they needed. Alice quickly invited her in from her bench, and everyone looked for her reaction. She came into the bathing room and smiled at her guests as she asked again if there was some service she could offer.

Guy sat with his legs spread wide and his cock standing up. “We were just discussing the possibility of asking you and Mr. Olson to join us. Do you ever join your guests? We would certainly be honored and pleased. You might enlighten us about the practice of nude bathing. We have enjoyed the experience greatly and were curious if there were other practices that you may recommend.”

Falling in with the game Mrs. Olson replied, “Oh, thank you very much. I’m sure we would be pleased to join you. Our families in the old country practiced nude bathing for generations. We hoped that we might introduce the practice here. You ladies and gentlemen might like to know that we have often gone about the lodge quite naked when there were no others here, this too is a practice we believe in but have found that it is a little too unusual for most of our guests.”

“That would be an unusual experience indeed,” Alice said, “do you also go out side naked?”

“I should like to try that!” Daisy laughed, “But what about your family? Do your children practice this as well?” she added innocently.

“Oh yes, we all do.” Mrs. Olson replied “It’s quite healthy to be naked and we have raised the children to believe this just as our parents did for us.”

Guy sensed an opportunity to quicken the game and said, “The problem with all that nudity would be its affect I’m afraid. I hope that I haven’t offended you Mrs. Olson by my erection. It seems there is little that I can do about it.”

“Sir, don’t give it a thought. If I don’t give offence putting it this way, but hard cocks are a fact of life. As we’ve been speaking frankly I might add that another healthy practice that we’ve brought over from our parents is that we are quite open about sexual matters. Loving is the most natural thing there is and shouldn’t need to be hidden” she said as she gazed longingly at the two hard cocks displayed for her.

“If I may be so bold, may I step out and ask Mr. Olson if he would care to join in with you? If the invitation is still offered.” She asked.

“Please do,” Alice replied, “we feel quite free and would enjoy your company as my husband has said.”

Mrs. Olson left with a slight bow and long glances at her guest’s naked display. They were quite certain now that they had been watched and that the plan was proceeding apace. Alice and Ralph were becoming excited at gaining more new experiences.

Presently there was a soft knock at the door and Mrs. Olson asked if they may enter. To her guests surprise she and her husband were both naked when they came into the bathing room. Mrs. Olson closed the door behind them and stood next to Mr. Olson.

“Thank you for your kind invitation,” Mr. Olson said as he stepped closer, “it isn’t often that we are so honored by such fine guests as yourselves. The Mrs. tells me that you seem to have taken to our ways, so I hope that we haven’t offended by appearing nude before you all. I think it removes the unsettling time spent while we undressed ourselves. This way we are all more comfortable I hope.”

“Indeed,” Guy replied, “a capital idea. We have talked about the wonderful freedom of being in the nude together. Mrs. Olson has mentioned that there are other practices that you follow with equal freedom. I was concerned about the effect of viewing the beautiful naked bodies around me and she assured me that my arousal was very natural.” To add emphasis to his statement Guy indicated his fully hardened cock.

“Oh think nothing of it,” Mr. Olson laughed, “I am afraid that I may suffer from the same affliction. Ones body responds as it will and while I am perhaps more used to seeing others in a state of nakedness this is a new situation for us all. I would add that I have rarely viewed such beautiful bodies as these and my own body is even now betraying me.” Alice and Daisy were already aware of Mr. Olson’s large cock having watched it swinging between his legs as he came in but now it was raising its head as everyone could see.

Ralph stood and came to stand before his host, his own cock hard and standing out from his smooth hairless groin. “I think that is one of the largest cocks I have ever seen!” he said in open admiration. He grasped his own and began to stroke it as he turned to the others. “See here, it seems twice the size of mine.”

“Yes it is quite large,” Daisy spoke up as she caught on to her fiance’s plan, “Guy go stand there as well and let us compare these beautiful engines.”

Soon the men were standing shoulder to shoulder with their hard cocks on display as the women judged size and length and girth. Not satisfied with the wonderful view Alice calmly showing an academic attitude reached out and grasped Mr. Olson’s cock.