The Wedding Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I must say it has a good heft,” she said as she weighed it in her hand, “and quite good warmth and texture.” This brought on a period of all of the cocks being thoroughly handled and tested by all three women. As the three cocks were by now dripping with clear oil Daisy suggested with their owners permission they might judge them as to taste as well.

Drops of cock oil were squeezed out and pinched away to be tasted by the women on their fingers. All were judged to be equally tasteful, some more sweet than others and some more viscous hence offering more smoothness. Guy feigned displeasure that his was not as sweet and proceeded to taste them all for himself and was followed by the others.

Ralph declared that this new freedom had overexcited him and he was afraid that all of the attention to his cock had brought him to the need for release. Daisy turned as to her surprise Mrs. Olson offered her assistance. She smiled and gave her welcome to Ralph only if she herself might aid Mr. Olson. With that the men were seated on a bench as the three wives knelt before them and began to swallow hard lengths of cock. As they bobbed their heads sucking each woman grasped a handful of balls encouraging great quantities of cream. Alice let Guy’s hard cock spring up from her mouth and declared it unfair that she had been left with her own husband. Daisy was then removed from Mr. Olson’s mouth filling cock and given to Ralph while Alice took her place trying to get as much of the huge head passed her lips as possible. Mrs. Olson then moved to Guy and began to suck his dripping cock. The game continued until with moans of satisfaction each sucking mouth was filled to overflowing with hot cock cream. All of the group declared that this new sharing was indeed exciting and made for complete freedom among them. The gentlemen were complimented on the fine flavor and quantity of their creamy gifts and the ladies on their ability to suck and the warmth of their beautiful mouths.

After a brief rest in the heated pool the pretence of the game was forgotten as the three couples found combinations in which everyone was treated to Mr. and Mrs. Olson. Mr. Olson gladly fucked each of the young wives as Mrs. Olson was fucked by each of their husbands. They learned of Mrs. Olson’s preference for cream filled puss and each of the women were treated to three cocks at once although both Alice and Daisy had difficulty taking Mr. Olson’s large member in their bottoms. When all were completely exhausted they said their good nights and complimented each on the wonderful new experience and agreed to meet in the morning.

The next morning there was a soft knock on the door of the room assigned to Guy and Alice. Guy arose and donning a robe went to the door. When he opened the he was surprised to see Mrs. Olson with a tray holding the morning tea. His surprise was that she was completely naked. He invited her in and she placed the tray on a side table and turned to him.

“A good morning to you sir. I hope you and your pretty wife rested well. My husband and I thought that we might invite you and your friends to enjoy the day as we spoke of. That is to say you may feel free to go about the lodge and grounds without any clothing. As you can see I am quite naked and we wish that you would do the same.” She said as if she were commenting on the weather.

“Well, I should think that we would very much like to try that. Thank you for the invitation. I might add that all of us were quite pleased with our time in the bathes last evening and certainly look forward to having you join us again if you would be so pleased.” Guy replied.

Mrs. Olson came to stand in front of him as he held the door open. She smiled her warm smile and boldly reached into the front of Guy’s robe and grasped his soft cock giving it a stroke and then cupped his full balls.

“We would be most pleased. As to that we would like for you to join our family later today. I think we may have more traditions in common than we know.” She gave his hardening cock another squeeze and left.

Guy informed the others of his talk with Mrs. Olson and everyone agreed that they would take advantage of both invitations. Spending a day naked in this pleasant place appealed to them as did the promise of more love making with their hosts. This time hopefully with the added pleasure of the Olson children as well. The couples also decided that it was time to discuss the true purpose of their visit. Guy told them of an idea that had been forming in his mind over night and asked his friends for their opinions. It was considered a brilliant idea and he was encouraged to put it before the Olson family.

Having no further need to hide the way that they lived, the two couples went out to the morning bathes as naked as they wished. While in the warm refreshing waters they intentionally left the door of the bathing room open but this subtle invitation brought no company. As had always been their practice from the time Guy and Alice married and Ralph stayed living with them, their morning routine included Alice relieving her men of the nights accumulated new cock cream. Daisy having often been a guest for the night was eager to assist. The fresh new hard cocks were sucked and then invited into fresh clean cunts where they erupted in charges of fresh hot cream. Alice and Daisy’s newly filled cups were then sucked empty by their loving partners before all enjoyed another refreshing bath.

As they were emerging from the pool they noticed a visitor. The young Erica stood at the door with clean towels and entered as they climbed dripping from the water. She smiled as she handed each a towel and made no pretense of not looking at the naked couples before her. She seemed just as interested in Alice and Daisy’s shaved cunts as she was in the still rigid cocks of the men.

For their part, the guests were just as interested in the young Olson girl’s own naked body. She was still slim and her breasts were small with very pink nipples and had the Olson family blond hair just above her charming little puss. She stayed only a moment to give a quick curtsey and all enjoyed her cute dimpled bottom as she walked away. The four lovers were just turning to one another to comment on the young girls pretty charms when she popped back into the door way.

“If you please,” she said as she again took in the naked guests with her bright blue eyes, “Mother and Father would like for you to join us in the Hall, just as you are.” Alice wondered if the girl had been so distracted by them that she had forgotten her mission.

In a few minutes the couples walked naked into the large hall that served as dining room and gathering place for the lodge. There they found a bountiful table set with fresh fruit and breads and sweets. Pitchers of chilled drink were placed about the round table and around it stood the Olson family. The naked Olson family. Bright smiles were evident on everyone as they looked at each other. The new guests glowing from the recent bathes and the recent orgasms studied and were studied by the healthy blond naked bodies of the hosts. Mr. and Mrs. Olson stood together arms around each others waist. She held her full breasts out with her own warm glow and Mr. Olson was sporting a fully hard cock that stretched its red headed length out to his guests. At his side was his oldest daughter Greta who was a much younger version of her mother. Her pert young breasts were rounded with erect pink nipples that looked as sweet as candy as did the trim little puss barely covered by the blond nest. Her brother Sven stood at his mother’s side and seemed justly proud of his own hard cock, as he placed one hand on Mrs. Olson’s bare shoulder. The Olson twins were to Sven’s side and stood close together arms around each waist just as their parents. Erica looked hotly back at the guests and her bright eyes darted from hard cock to bare cunt.

Mrs. Olson welcomed them and seated each of her guests with a member of her family between. Guy and Ralph had Greta between them, Ralph and Daisy shared Erica, while Guy and Alice were divided by handsome young Sven. Eric sat between Alice and his mother. On Mrs. Olson’s other side next to Daisy was Mr. Olson.

The families soon became comfortable and the meal began. Guy hoped to break the ice and give him a chance to introduce his idea about the lodge. As the meal progressed each family offered compliments to the other, on the meal and the lodge and in turn the deportment of the young married couples and their willingness to experiment with new experiences. When an opportunity presented itself as a pause in the conversation he asked Mrs. Olson if she would care to share more of the traditions practiced by her family.

Mrs. Olson gladly complied. She looked around the table at her family and guests all equally naked. She could see bare breasts young and firm with hard pink nipples as well as masculine chests with equally hard little nipples. She knew that every cock hidden by the table was hard and could tell from the reactions of her guests that her children were welcoming them with caressing hands. She looked into the smiling faces and began to tell them of life with her family.

She was one daughter of three and had two brothers. The family had followed old traditions which had been handed down for generations. She laughed that she had always disliked winter because that meant they would all have to put on clothing. Her parents had usually been dressed in some way but she and her brothers and sisters had been naked from the first warm days of spring. She had learned the pleasures of sharing her body with her family and had been witness to love making as long as she could remember. There had been times when her home had been filled with naked people loving one another, most of them an extended family of aunts and uncles and cousins. Her brothers and sisters had been both witnesses and participants.

Mr. Olson had been a neighbor and frequent visitor with his family and had been raised with the same freedom. When they decided to start a family of their own they had found an opportunity with this lodge and had moved here. Even though others did not follow the same philosophy as they did in this new place, they vowed to keep their traditions within the family. She told her guests how pleased they were when they discovered others who were willing to become more free. They had found a few couples and individuals who joined them in being naked and even some who had joined in sharing the pleasures of sex.

At Alice’s prompting, Mrs. Olson gave her views on raising children in a sexually free home and related some amusing tales of discovery for her family. Alice was a little wide eyed at some of the details while Daisy nodded in happy memory.

During the entire time her mother had been telling her story Greta had been stroking Guy’s hard cock. He had fairly coated her hand with his clear oil. He had noted that the others were similarly occupied. Ralph had a dazed look as it was clear that young Erica had his cock in hand. Sven and Eric both seemed to be giving Alice as much attention as she could use. Sven seemed to be busy under the table while young Eric was slowly caressing Alice’s left breast. He could see neither of his young wife’s hands and assumed that they were holding hard young cocks.

The meal had continued somewhat, even though most could use only one hand, during the recitation. At one point Mr. Olson arose to offer a particular dish around the table. His long hard cock stood out seemingly even bigger. As he paused between Daisy and his young daughter Erica both of the ladies took advantage of gift. Erica grasped her father’s dripping member and brought the wet head to her lips and tongued away the clear oil drops before offering it to her guest. Daisy then licked its length and sucked the head into her mouth. She released it with pop and a parting kiss and shared her coated tongue Erica. When the dish came to Sven he took his fathers cock as well and as if in challenge offered it to Guy. The Olsons all seemed pleased when Guy repeated his sister’s performance.

Guy took this pause as his chance to offer his idea. He complimented Mrs. Olson on her candor and explained the real reason they had chosen to stay at the lodge. He said that he hoped he had not offended them by bringing this to table and explained about the rumor of their difficulties with the lodge and his mission to sound them out.

“But I must say that since we have arrived and have sampled your wonderful hospitality I may have a much better plan.” He said as he looked at his hosts, “I would first like to offer you a little of our own history. You know of course that Alice and I are married and my sister and Alice’s brother will soon be married. We did not know of your open minds so we thought it best to pretend that they were already married. What I would like to tell you is that our families are very much the same. It has been a wonderful surprise to learn of your traditions because Daisy and I were raised in just such a family. As a matter of fact our home is like every other home in our village where open love is practiced and taught by our parents and families. Your own recollections of childhood ring true with both Daisy and I.”

He went on to say, “My beautiful wife and her loving brother were not however born and raised to this freedom although they discovered some of it on their own. As you have seen they have completely embraced our ways. I believe that we may have found not only a way for you to enjoy a new start in your business but a way for both of our families to enjoy a new growth in our circle of love, for others to embrace our ways”

Everyone at the table was looking at him with questions in their eyes. He stood then, his hard cock catching on the table to spring up and slap his stomach. Guy looked down at it and smiled and quite comfortably grasped his cock and began to stroke it as he went on, “Imagine if you will a time in the months to come. The lodge will be filled with families from the Village. There may be guests that you have discovered who are compatible with our beliefs. Imagine that every guest will leave their clothing in their rooms when they arrive and will spend the rest of their stay naked. See them have days of wonderful new experiences with others, bathing together, walking together, loving together. I can see a pleasant sunny day with many families and guests strolling about the grounds naked while all about them are others who are sharing love freely. Perhaps one might stop to watch a couple fucking or appreciate a father teaching his children how best to give pleasure with their mouths, see groups involved in naked games or connected in pleasure. I would like to present my idea to my father and his friends and I am certain that they will gladly offer what ever aid may be needed to bring this about.”

Guy was so taken by his own dream and enthusiasm that he was pumping his hard cock with out thinking. As he finished he looked around the table at the stunned faces of his hosts expecting them to be as happy as he. Just as he was about question what was wrong Mr. and Mrs. Olson both laughed out in joy and in surprise as at that moment his excited cock erupted sending hot white cream shooting over the dishes on the table.

Greta seeing this waste quickly grasped Guy’s spouting cock and swallowed its head taking the rest of the charge in a more proper place. A grateful Guy could only stroke her shiny hair and fuck her mouth as she sucked him clean.

Within moments everyone was talking at once about the wonderful idea. Mr. and Mrs. Olson were asking about how many guests and how to make arrangements, the Olson children were discussing the prospect of other children to meet and eventually even more interesting situations were discussed involving untold numbers of naked people all fucking and sucking in every room and hall and under trees every where on the grounds. Ralph was relating to Erica and Eric who had come to join his sister stories of Founder’s Day in the Village when everyone in town went naked and sex was practiced in an orgy that filled the village common.

Presently Mr. Olson called for quiet as he stood at the table. He thanked Guy for his honesty and for his proposal. On behalf of his family he asked Guy to please approach the Village and offer his willingness to negotiate with them for a rebirth of his lodge. He promised all would be welcome and everything would be handled with the greatest discretion. Mrs. Olson stood by his side with tears in her eyes and thanked them again and again. When he had finished speaking and Mrs. Olson had calmed herself, she looked up at her loving husband and accepted his open mouth over her own. She grasped his softened cock and began to pull it to its full length. When the tonguing kiss broke she turned to her family and guests, still stoking the long hard cock in her hand and said, “I believe we should all celebrate this wonderful evening!”

With a cheer the Olson children ran to push the table aside and place the chairs at the wall. Side tables were opened to reveal cushions and throws which were spread about on the floor. Soon all were gathered in a circle of comfortable space.

Guy spoke, “In the Village we have a good tradition for gatherings such as this. We have always had the first pairings be with family. Family love is what we celebrate and hold most dear and then we welcome others to our family. In this case I think it also demonstrates to our company that we practice what we believe.”

“Well spoken,” Mrs. Olson said, “and a fine idea and one that we heartily agree on.”

With that she took her son Sven by his rampant hard cock and pulled him to side and brought him down to her. As she guided his cock into her open wet cunt she gave out a happy and satisfied sigh. Mr. Olson, possibly from long practice, lay down on the floor and mounted his daughter Greta on his huge cock. To Alice’s shock it slid smoothly in. Erica giggled and sat on her father’s mouth as her twin brother Eric offered his own hard cock to Greta’s open mouth. When Erica saw that her brother was well into Greta’s mouth she cupped her sister’s small breast in one hand and wormed the other into Eric’s bottom.

Their guests watched this clearly well rehearsed routine with happy smiles. They then made their own couples, brothers fucking sisters as they lay side by side and kissed. The first couplings were as expected short lived due to the excitement of the evening. Guy grunted and gave his second charge deep into his sister’s spasming cunt. Ralph likewise released his offering into his sister Alice’s flowing cunt. The two couples watched as the Olson family rearranged themselves after a few minutes. Mrs. Olson then took Eric’s cock from behind as she knelt over Sven and sucked his cunt wet cock. Mr. Olson brought his too large cock to the mouth of Erica’s puss and released white cream over her pink folds as Greta licked them both as her sister fingered her to orgasm.

As soon as all were rested and had spent some time kissing and fondling, exploring new bodies, Mrs. Olson suggested that her guests be introduced to her children. Greta had already sucked Guy’s cock at the table so she was paired with Ralph and both began to tongue and probe each other with eager fingers. Guy was gifted with young Erica and immediately began to taste her charms. Sven needed no instruction as he offered his hard again cock to Alice. Daisy took young Eric by the hand and pulled him to her lips. The next hours were spent getting to know the families very well.

As her children fucked and sucked with her guests Mrs. Olson went from person to person offering tongues and fingers to add to their enjoyment. She fucked her son Sven’s bottom with two fingers to enhance his rhythm as he fucked Alice while she sucked Alice’s nipples and tongue. Erica was placed down over Guy so that her mother could tongue his cock as it ran in and out of her tight young puss. Ralph and Greta lay on their sides fucking while Mrs. Olson knelt over their legs and frigged each of their tight bottoms. The two lovers in turn kneaded here full breasts and fucked her running cunt.