The Wedding Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Olson was not to be left out as he offered his dripping cock to everyone. Erica received a stroke or two up her bottom as she fucked with Guy, Alice and Sven both shared it at once in a wet tonguing kiss. He then brought his well fucked and sucked cock to his loving wife as she knelt over Ralph and Greta. Mrs. Olson laughed and threw her head back and took her husband’s long wet cock down her throat as he began to fuck her mouth.

After cocks were emptied and licked clean and cunts and pussies and bottoms were tongued and sucked dry of love’s juices, the two families shared bodies with out regard to relation or gender. Every cock was offered to every mouth and cunt and bottom. There were no single pairings as everyone had more places to put a cock or a tongue or several fingers. Mrs. Olson reveled in having cocks in her mouth and cunt and bottom just as did the others. When a woman was filled she was sucked empty by lovers, and sons and brothers and sisters. At some point in the night the lovers found themselves in the bathes where even more combinations were enjoyed.

Over the next three days plans were discussed and solutions found to finance and renovate the lodge. It was to become a private resort for the Village and select guests. Staffing was worked out and transportation to and from the nearby town. All of the discussions were conducted naked and in a constant state of arousal. Hosts and guests alike walked the grounds naked with hard cocks and wet ready cunts. Proclaiming it to be research they fucked in every room and bath, in the hall at chance meetings, before, during and after every meal. Much fun was had about the grounds finding new places to stop and take a cock into ones mouth or cunt or bottom. At young Erica’s request Guy and Daisy explained about the little heart shaved above their cocks and cunts. When it was explained that it was a sign from their village telling others that they were free to love any one willing and accepting of the freedom they practiced. The entire Olson family then asked if they might be shaved as a way of showing acceptance of the Village way and how very well it matched their own family traditions.

One final party was held the evening before the Villagers returned home and all vowed that success was at hand. The main dish of the evening was prepared by Mrs. Olson from what she claimed was a very old family recipe. Each of the men were brought to the table and sucked and frigged until they had emptied their balls into the bowl, various fruits were placed in wet running cunts and then added to the mix. It was a dish enjoyed by all, as well as the night filled with love making. As Mrs. Olson proclaimed at the moment she was being covered by spouts of hot white cream from the four hard cocks, they were truly making more love in the world for she could feel it pouring down on her.

In the years to come the lodge flourished under the attention of the many families from the Village, as well as invited others who had been carefully selected. Gradually the grounds were added to and the lodge and bathes expanded to accommodate the onslaught of guests. Eventually the enterprise split into two concerns, one into what was now called a naturist park where nudity was practiced by outside guests and one where the guests were more free to take best advantage of being naked. Careful staff watched for possible invitees among the nudist families who were then asked to join the sexually free guests, where they were shown the true meaning of family love with many other families.