The Weekend Away Turns into a Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last bit came as a massive shock to Dan. Considering a couple of weeks ago this had never entered his head, it now looked like the fantasy that had been tormenting him for thinking it would never be fulfilled, had been passed to Hayley, and she wasn't completely dismissive of the idea.

"So, what kind of things were you thinking of having me do?" Hayley repeated.

Taken aback, Dan had to compose himself for a few seconds, before describing some of the ideas in his mind. He went on to explain the ideas his mind had composed, such as having her not wear knickers when they go out and flashing her pussy at a stranger whilst pretending not to notice, or walking up some stairs in front of a guy. Nothing too bad, but possibly going further as the night went on. Due to being self-conscious about her boobs, that she felt were too small, she had always said she would rather flash her pussy than her tits. Hayley sat and listened to Dan as he told her what he was thinking. Feeling herself getting turned on and more and more open to the idea, she decided to ask about the next step - the actual gang bang. Again, Dan seemed almost frustrated about this, as he turned to her and pointed out that he already explained it last week, but (in his mind) he knew she wouldn't do it, so it was pointless talking about it. That's when something happened he wasn't ready for. She looked him in the eye, and let out her big secret.

"Ever since I've known you, I've never even thought about sleeping with another guy, but before we were together, the biggest fantasy I had was having 3 or 4 guys fuck me at the same time. For so long, it made me so wet thinking about it. I always tried not to think about it as I wouldn't do it somewhere I could bump into one of the guys, and had no real way of getting anywhere else without being asked where I was going and why. It was something I hadn't thought about for years, but when you told me about it last week, everything came flooding back. The strangest bit was you pretty much described it exactly as I had imagined it back then."

Dan sat stunned by this revelation. He thought he knew everything about Hayley, but this was something he never expected.

"Are you saying this is something you fancy doing?" he asked.

Now was Hayley's turn to sit and think for a few moments. Her boyfriend was asking her if he fancied sleeping with other men in front of him, and he was ok with it! Pondering her response for what seemed like an eternity, she finally said

"yeah, I think it's something I would like, but there would have to be a few conditions if we go through with it."

Again, this was something Dan where thought he knew what was coming.

"Let me guess, not in your ass" he said.

"I didn't say that" she replied, "but that is only on the table if I want it. I'm not going to have some random guy ram his cock up my arse if I don't want him to. Plus, if I do decide I'm ok with it, whoever it is had better make sure I'm lubed up!"

"But before you interrupted me, I was going to say we both have to agree on the guys, and they have to accept that no matter what has happened or is happening, if either of us says stop, it stops. No carrying on, no "oh, you wanted it a minute ago, its fine", it stops. If we both decide to carry on, fair enough, but they have to agree to that. If we don't find anyone that is ok with this or we can't agree on, we leave it for another time."

Dan's mind had gone into overdrive listening to what she had said. She is good to go for this. In his head, he is making plans already. The weekend away can be next weekend. They can take the Friday off work, drive up during the day, go out for a bit in the afternoon, wandering round the shops and calling in for a drink at a bar, back to the apartment they rent, get ready, and go out at night.

"That all sounds like a good idea" he said, before asking if she fancied going next weekend. She agreed to this, so he pulled out his phone and checked to see they could rent one of the apartments where they always do. Plenty available, so booked it. This was (potentially) really going to happen, he thought to himself, grinning like a Cheshire cat internally.

They both booked the Friday off work first thing Monday morning, but the rest of the week seemed to fly past. They were pretty much always ready to go, but there were a few things he needed to get before this trip. He made a checklist in his head, and would pick them up Friday morning. Batteries for her bullet, a good blindfold, and a tube of lubricant. Even food shopping gave him more of a thrill, as he was imagining his "extra's" shopping trip for the weekend.

Friday came around, so Dan was up and dressed early as always. He was pretty much ready for the weekend away already, he just needed to get his "little shopping list", and he was good to go. He made breakfast like normal, but Hayley still hadn't stirred. She was awake late last night watching some forensic documentary she got engrossed in. By half 9, he went to check on her. Still asleep, out like a light. Oh well, he thought, so he went back and put the plate of food on the counter and covered it, grabbed his wallet and keys, headed to town.

The city centre was almost empty. So he was in and out in 20 minutes. He got back to find Hayley at the table. She had warmed up the breakfast, and was making her way through it. She was already dressed, so after a quick chat, he left her to the breakfast and went to the bedroom to get their things and put them in the car. After checking she had got everything packed to go, he secretly grabbed the bullet vibrator from her drawer, slipped it in his bag, and loaded the car. By the time he had done this, Hayley had finished eating and was getting the rest of her things together. They got in the car for the 2 hour drive and set off.

The ride itself was uneventful, they chatted, laughed, joked, same as normal. Clear roads made them arrive just before midday. Check in at the front desk took a few minutes as they were there regularly, so they were in the lift heading up to the apartment in no time. One thing Dan noticed - no camera in this lift. 'Hmmmm, maybe if anything does happen tonight, we will use this one' he thought to himself. They got to the apartment and it was like it always is. City view, floor to ceiling windows, and open blinds. They put their bags down, then put the food and drinks in the fridge. They always took a case of beer for Dan and few bottles of prosecco for Hayley to have before they headed out for the night. Once this was done, they wandered into the city centre for the day.

They started getting ready to go out for the night at about 8. Dan showered first as it only took a few minutes, but being female Hayley had more to do. Wash hair, condition hair, wash body, shave underarms, shave legs, and taking more time than normal, shave pussy. Finally, she stepped out of the shower and started to dry herself off, at which point Dan came into the bedroom and handed her a glass of prosecco. He loved seeing her naked, so any excuse for a quick perv would be grasped! She smiled at him, knowing exactly what he was doing, and opened the towel that had been wrapped around her briefly, letting him get a glimpse.

"Hmm, superb" he said quietly, "but I'm not a stranger so that doesn't count."

Again, she smiled a mischievous grin at him, and took a swig of her drink. After she was dry, hair straightened, and make up applied, she went to get dressed. She had got a black, push up bra that she always felt made her boobs look great, and a little black dress that showed a bit of cleavage, and came down to mid-thigh. She put the bra on, and pulled a pair of knickers from her bag. As she went to slip them on, Dan stopped her.

"What are you doing?" he quizzed. "I thought I said one of the parts was you not wearing any knickers."

Hayley looked at him, and told him she thought he had been joking about that part, or that he made it up on the spot as an example. He told her that had been part of his fantasy all along, so wanted her to go along with it.

"If you're not comfortable with it, its fine," he said, "but I really want to be walking around and having people look at you and seeing how gorgeous you are, and not having a clue that your pussy is only covered by your dress, nothing more."

Hayley gave him one another of her cheeky grins.

"Fine, no underwear it is, you little pervert!" and put the knickers back in her bag.

Even though she was nervous about going out for the night with no underwear on, she was also getting turned on by the thrill of it. Dan filled her glass up as he grabbed himself another can for whilst she finished off getting ready. By then end of that drink, they were good to go, so while Hayley grabbed her bag, Dan grabbed his wallet and the key, and out they went.

The first couple of bars they went to weren't very busy, so they would have a quick drink in it and move on. The next one they went into was pretty busy, so they decided to stay for a bit. It only took a few minutes before they were chatting with another couple. Normally this would be fine, but this wasn't the kind of company they were looking for tonight. Thankfully, the couple left them to move on to a nightclub after about 15 minutes, so they were able to move around a bit. Dan did lean over and say quietly to Hayley.

"He would have been fine to join, but I don't think she would've been too keen"... Hayley Smiled at him, and replied "oh yeah he would, he was fine!"

Chuckling, Dan again leaned down to talk to her, this time raising his eyebrows as he spoke, saying

"and to think at one point, his hand was about a foot away from your unprotected pussy, and he had no idea. What a shame!"

Whilst this did make Hayley smile a pretend unhappy face, it didn't help distract her from the fact that she was fully aware of that, and was getting more and more turned on as the night progressed. They had a few more drinks in there, chatting to several different people, before heading out to one of the nearby clubs.

The got into the club, a big square place, ironically called Cube, and headed to the bar. As they stood waiting to be served, a guy they had never met walked past and gave Hayley's bum a quick squeeze. Normally, Hayley would chase the guy and have a go at him, but this time she let it go as she didn't want to cause a scene. (That, plus she thought the guy that did it was quite hot, so that's ok). Again, this strangers hand had been so close to her warm pussy without knowing made her smile a bit more. After getting their drinks, they decided to head up to the first floor where there was some cheesy pop music playing. Whilst Dan hated this type of music, Hayley loved it. His thought though, was they are more likely to find several guys in somewhere like this, as they will be looking for a group of girls to chat up. The place was a typical pop music venue. Cheesy music, glitter ball, neon lights, the whole thing. They found a small table to stand next to so they could put their drinks down, and immediately Hayley started dancing. Any excuse she could find to dance, she danced. She had done it since she was little, and to her it was more than a hobby. If she could dance, she was happy. One minute she was facing Dan, watching him watching her, the next she had her back against him and was facing the towards the dance floor in the middle of the room, still wiggling herself and throwing shapes without a care in the world. It helped she was actually a good dancer as well, as this gave her confidence.

Whilst she was facing the dance floor, Dan noticed the group of 3 (admittedly, good looking) guys, about 24 or 25 years old stood at the small table 2 over from them watching Hayley and smiling. It took a few seconds for them to realise Dan had seen them and was smiling at them, knowing they were already undressing her in their minds. 'You never know, it could not be just in your heads if you're lucky' he thought to himself. When they caught sight of Dan watching them, they gave him a big grin and a nod, as if to say well done. Without interrupting her, Dan leaned forward and spoke into Hayley's ear. Without trying to show it, she was a little bit surprised with what he had just said, but she was happy dancing, and feeling a little bit tipsy, decided to go for it. He looked back at the 3 guys still watching them, smiled, and raised his eyebrows whilst motioning towards Hayley. All their eyes watched her in amazement at what she did next. When he spoke to her, he had given her the next "little dare" of the eveneing.

"There is a table of 3 guys at your 10 o'clock, all staring at you, mesmerized. I want you, without looking at them, to make sure your dress is pulled up a little bit more so it doesn't get in the way, turn your body towards them more so they are face on to you, and do a drop and spread like Christina does in the video for dirty. Drop down, and open and close your legs at least twice, maybe even three times so they get a good look, ok."

After she did this, she slowly raised herself back to standing, and carried on dancing away facing the middle of the room, not once looking at them. The faces on the guys was a picture. None of them could believe what they had just seen. Did some girl really just show 3 strangers her most intimate parts? Surely not. There had to be something they missed. Inwardly puzzled by their own eyes, they all looked back at Dan. He gave them a smile, wink and nod, letting them know they had seen what they thought they did. Still disbelieving it, they were stood there shaking their heads and smiling. No way did she do that.

Dan motioned for them to keep watching, as he leaned in and asked Hayley to do it again, except this time to look at them whilst she does it, and do it slower to make the point they are seeing what they think they are. After, it's up to her, she can keep facing them, or turn back towards the dance floor if she wants. Taking a big swig of her drink (a double vodka, lemon and lime will give anyone a bit of Dutch courage), before putting it back on the table, and slowly sliding herself down Dan. Deliberately using his hands and jeans to ensure her dress had risen up a decent way, she looked over at the table of strange men, and exposed herself to them three more times, making sure there was no way they didn't see her well-groomed slit. After the third spread, her dress had risen up that much that it was now not really covering her by more than an inch or so. Dan had also noticed this, and asked her to leave it like that for a minute, just to tease the 3 guys a bit more.

Smiling and turning her head to talk to him without turning round, she spoke into his ear.

"You're a bad man Dan. Those poor lads are there now thinking about my pussy, which they've just seen, and you're over here making me tease them a bit more about it". "It's a good job I love you, because phew, they're all fit, so I was more disappointed when I had to stand back up."

She was smiling all the time as she said this, so Dan knew she was open to these being 'the guys' for later, she just wasn't sure how to suggest it. Upon hearing that, Dan responded to her, telling her

"You're right, it's not fair they're over there thinking about it and I'm over here. Maybe you should go to the toilet to sort your dress out, and I might invite them to join us while you're gone. You know, just to be polite and all that." Chuckling, Hayley responded with

"Just to be sociable, yep, definitely, but good plan. I'll go and sort myself out a bit as I'm getting very hot here," and wandered off towards the ladies room.

As soon as she started walking away, the three men were again looking at Dan, except this time they had big grins on their faces, as they were certain what they saw that time. Dan raised an arm and motioned towards the table, inviting them to join him. A quick chat amongst themselves resulted in nods all around, as they picked up their drinks and headed over. When they reached the table, they all introduced themselves - Jake, Callum, and Andy. Dan introduced himself, and told them Hayley is his girlfriend that they saw with him (he had to smile as he emphasised the word saw) a few minutes ago. This raised a laugh from the guys, as they knew exactly what he was getting at. Callum and Andy re-joined a conversation they appeared to have been involved in before they joined Dan, leaving Dan and Jake to chat.

Immediately, Jake wanted to know what was going on, namely as to why Dan had just got his girlfriend to flash them multiple times. Dan, smiled as he let them know that this was the latest part of a night long succession of dares he was giving to Hayley. He explained that the first was getting her to not wear knickers. There had been a couple of others during the night, such as deliberately have her bum touch a strangers hand but act like it was an accident. Now with a few drinks down her, Dan knew Hayley was getting more adventurous so he thought he would see if she would do the flash. As he noticed Hayley coming back to the table he saw that she noticed the 3 guys were over and chatting, and was smiling at him. When she got back Dan introduced her to everyone, before telling her she had just found three more dancing partners. Straight away a smile lit up her face and she started moving to the music, grabbing Callum and Andy to join in.

As they moved from the table a little to dance with Hayley, Dan decided to let Jake know about the other possibility for the end of the evening. Hayley, Callum and Andy were roughly 10 feet away now, so Dan explained

"I haven't told you the whole story. We've been together a while, and a fantasy of both of ours is for her to have a gang bang".

Jake immediately pulled his head back and looked at Dan.

"Fuck off! No way on earth you want to have a group of strangers fuck her!" He replied.

"I actually do, and she's also not just game for it, she wants it as well" Dan continued.

"There are a few rules though, but if you guys can agree to them, this could happen tonight".

He looked over at Hayley and noticed her drink was almost finished now, so told Jake he was going to head to the bar. He walked up to Hayley and told her he was going to get another drink for them, before checking she was ok here with Callum and Andy.

"Yeah, we're fine here, just having a boogie" she responded, before giving him a kiss.

Jake had also mentioned to his friends he was getting another round, so he went to the bar as well.

When they got back, Hayley was still dancing with Callum, but Andy had pulled up a high stool and was sat at the table. As Dan and Jake stood there watching them, Jake turned to him and asked if he was taking the piss and winding him up with what he said before. Dan went on to re-iterate it was something they both wanted to do, so long as everyone was clear about what happens.

"You think Callum and Andy will be up for it if Hayley is?" he asked.

"We are staying in the apartments above the Great House hotel. If she's good to go and you guys are clear and agreed on the rules and fancy it, we'll head there after here and get it on" Dan told him.

Jake looked at Dan and told him whilst he can't speak for the other two, he'd definitely be up for it.

"Tell you what, let me see if she wants to, and then you can speak to the other two and we'll go from there" Dan said.

Jake nodded to that, and watched as Dan strolled over to Hayley, and started dancing up behind her. As they moved, he moved in to her and asked

"What do you think? You want me to see if these guys fancy coming back with us after?" Before she even spoke, her face told him everything - She was definitely thinking that.

Still moving to the rhythm she turned her head to his ear and responded that if they were ok with what we discussed about them stopping if either of us says to, then yes, she is happy with this if he is. Dan told her he's fine with it, getting to watch her get filled by 3 good looking and seemingly well-toned guys is absolutely good with him.