The Weekend Away Turns into a Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again leaning into her ear, he gave her the next challenge he had thought of. She responded with another cheeky smirk and an almost challenging 'go for it', and moved back towards the two lads she was previously dancing with. Dan moved back to Jake and told him so long as they are up for it and clear on the rules, it was going to happen.

"Ok, so say I believe you that she wants to do it, tell me about the rules" Jake asked.

"Rule 1 - both me and her agree on the guys. We've both agreed on you three, so that's covered."

"Rule 2 - If either of us, me or her, says stop at any point, it stops. If we decide to carry on, that is our choice, but you all agree to stop immediately if either of says so."

"There are a few more points I'll tell you about if everyone agrees, but that's the 2 main points."

"And regarding you still not believing me, even though I've got her to flash you all twice so you have already had a good look at her, I've just set her another little challenge for if you agree to the conditions" Dan explained. "So whilst she's gone the loo and I go to the bar again, why don't you have a chat with them two and see if they're up for it, and if they are, when I get back, I'll tell you about her challenge to prove we're serious."

With that, Dan walked over to the bar to get himself and Hayley another drink.

He got back before Hayley had returned from the toilet, and was met with a unified yes from the three guys, although they still weren't convinced Dan was telling the truth.

"Come here" said Dan, moving table to one further away, towards a corner where there was a lot less light.

He then informed them of what the latest challenge was that he had set her if they agreed to it as a way to prove they were not lying.

"When she comes back from the loo, if you guys have said yes and agreed to the conditions, I give her a nod so she knows it's on. After that, she will come over and start dancing a lot more sexily with and on you in turn. So long as you don't make it obvious, I've challenged her to let your hands go wherever they like. You can squeeze her ass, you can stroke her leg and if that "accidentally" pulls her dress up a little bit, that's fine, and if you can be sly about it, let me just re-iterate that she won't stop your hands going anywhere."

"Obviously, if you do stroke her leg in order to get her dress to ride up a bit, don't take the piss and yank it right up and expose her to the whole club, as that will pretty much call the whole thing off" Dan advised them.

The three guys were now starting to believe that there was a small chance he wasn't lying, but still not sure he had basically told them they can touch her up in the club.

"There are a couple of other points I'll inform you of in due course" he said as he saw Hayley walking back towards them. He gave her the thumbs up sign with a nod, which was responded to with a smirk and a raise of her eyebrows. As she got closer to the table, she started again moving and swaying to the music. By this time, the cheesy pop had pretty much finished, and had been replaced by some slower pop ballad, which made the slow and sexy dancing a bit easier. She reached the table and immediately moved to position herself in between the 4 guys, almost as if to cage herself in. In reality, she had placed herself there because of the challenge Dan had given her just before she went the loo.

The thought of it had her tingling with anticipation, and when she saw Dan give the nod, she felt her crotch heat up in readiness and willingness. She figured since she had hardly interacted with Jake but Dan had been talking to him for a while and had probably told him the most information about the challenge, she would start with him, and he could lead the others on. Moving closer to him, she continued swaying in time to the music, progressively getting closer and closer until she had got her back pressed against his chest. Upon reaching this point, she began moving more erotically, grinding her pert little bum into the area of his jeans that held his cock back. She continued to push back into him whilst moving the rest of her body, slowly teasing the other guys watching her with her movements as Jake stood smiling at his friends. Having watched this for a few minutes, Dan noticed that Jakes hands still hadn't moved from where they were before the impromptu lap dance started.

'Probably unsure about doing it, just in case' though Dan to himself, so he moved a little closer, and guided Jake's hand straight onto Hayley's right ass cheek and motioned for him to start moving it around and give it a squeeze. Jake did as instructed, letting his hand first tighten and grip the posterior in his palm, then allowing it to start exploring her, sliding it around her waist and over her stomach, before bringing it back to her side and sliding it down her leg to her ankle and back up to her bum cheek. He again looked at Dan, almost as if checking this was ok with him. Rather than looking any kind of annoyed, Dan was smiling at him, and mouthed to him to use both hands whilst motioning to run his hands down her side again and pull the dress up slightly. This seemed to be the encouragement Jake needed, as straight away he placed his other hand on her hips and began grinding a lot more actively.

This seemed to perk up Hayley, as she immediately responded by pushing herself further into him as his hands began to wander again. As she continued this, he made sure to run both hands over her hips, firstly down, and then on the way back up pressing in slightly to make sure the dress moved up her body a good few inches, leaving the front of it covering her by a few inches, and the back almost level with the bottom of her bum. She didn't care in the slightest about this. They are in a pretty dark corner, and her back is turned away from everyone, so nobody could see anything even if they wanted to. Plus, she had got 3 guys around her, pretty much covering her from view from all angles. Whilst Hayley continued to grind and Jakes hands snaked over her various body parts, Dan again moved himself to a position to speak to Jake.

"Next time she leans forward like she did a second ago, run both hands down her legs like you did with just the one earlier. When you get to the ankle, move put both hands around the same leg and start slowly moving back up. When you get to the top, let the hand on the outside of her leg carry on up, and the hand that's on the inside of her thigh... well, let that carry on as well. I want you to find out and tell me how horny she is."

For a second, Jake looked slightly puzzled about what Dan said, before the penny dropped and he realised the meaning - 'Stop fucking about, but in a discrete way, I want you to finger her!'

Knowing he was now serious, Jake continued for a few moments until she again bent forwards. Taking this as his cue, he followed Dan's instructions to the letter, running both hands down either side of her legs, then at the ankle, putting both hands on her left leg, wrapping them around it, and starting to move back up again slowly. Hayley continued to dance around as the 3 men around her watched the incredible show unfolding before their eyes, however she was fully aware that in a few seconds, she was likely to have a guy she has only met tonight putting his hands around her intimate area, and she couldn't wait. As his hands arrived at the top of her thigh, she could feel his left hand split off and carry on moving up towards her stomach again, but her mind was focussed on his right hand that had now slid underneath her dress and making its way higher and further forward towards her aching pussy. With one small move of her hips, she felt his fingers reach their goal and slide into the gap of her, running up the channel rather than entering inside her soaking wet hole.

She let out a gasp as his fingers slid right up and over her pulsing clit, before retreating slightly and doing the same again. This happened a couple more times, on each occasion Hayley thought he was going to finally slide the fingers inside her, but on each occasion he avoided her entrance and continued up to her clit, parting her lips as he did so. Each time this happened, another small gasp escaped her mouth. Finally, she was too aroused to let this happen anymore, so as his fingers slid back to the bottom of her pussy, she gave her hips another wiggle and manoeuvred him inside her, before pushing herself into them slightly to ensure they entered properly. As the gasp slipped from her mouth, Jake buried his fingers in further.

With two of his fingers currently knuckle deep inside a girl he'd only just met, and her boyfriend was stood next to him, encouraging him, Jake couldn't help but grin to his two friends stood opposite him. Hayley continued grinding on his hand as his fingers circled and stroked around at the inside of her love hole, sending chills through her core. He continued with this for a few minutes, fingering Hayley in a slow and seductive manner so as not to attract attention from the rest of the people in the club, all oblivious to what was happening so close to them. After a few more minutes, Dan leaned over and asked him

"Are you convinced now?"

"Definitely" Jake responded. "She's really turned on, I can feel it. Her pussy is so wet" he continued, still moving his fingers inside her.

"Oh, well in that case, I think we should let her convince Andy she's serious" Dan said, implying he should replace Jake for a bit.

As Jakes fingers slid out of her, Hayley let out a small, almost silent moan, clearly disappointed she no longer had fingers inside her. This feeling didn't last long, as Andy stepped into the space vacated by Jake, lifted the dress up so that it now only covered the top bit of her bum, slid his hand under, and slipped 2 fingers straight inside her. Another small gasp escaped from Hayley's mouth as the digits penetrated her, and he began to move them in a similar fashion to how Jake had done moments earlier, slow and steady so as not to attract attention, and keeping Hayley gasping and grinding into his hand. Jake had swapped places with Dan, so Dan was able to ensure he had the perfect view to see what was happening as their new friends were masturbating his girlfriend in the dark corner of the club. At this point, Jake leaned over and asked Dan what the other rules were regarding tonight.

"I'm assuming its standard stuff like condoms and not in the ass?"

"No, not at all" Dan replied. "She has got the implant which is almost perfect as contraceptive, so whilst there is always the thought of STDs, we made sure to pick guys we thought looked trustworthy so condoms are optional. Besides, you don't have to cum in her pussy if you don't want". "We've spoke about it before, and she's ok with most places for you to finish. In her, on her pussy, on her tits, in her mouth, really it's up to you" he explained.

"But it's still a not in the ass, right" Jake again asked.

"She has said that it isn't off the table, but if she doesn't want to do, or someone is in her ass and she says no more, it's done. I've got a big bottle of lube for in case I think she will be open to it, and if she does, it's to be at her pace, alright". "The other thing is, she is going to be blindfolded, so she won't know who is in her at any given time. I just want to minimise everyone speaking if possible, just so she has no idea who is where, and when people change around, you alright with this lot?"

"I have no problem with that" Jake responded, "and I'll let the others know the score."

As Jake and Dan finished speaking, Andy slid his hand from under the dress and switched places with Callum, who seemed to take a little longer putting his hand under, making sure to tease her pussy a bit before slipping his fingers in to the wet gap Andy had just removed himself from. As Hayley continued bucking and twisting her hips to get the most from the strange fingers inside her, Jake was leaning over, talking to Andy, relaying the rules Dan had just told him regarding the activities when they get back to the apartment. Andy was nodding, showing he was ok with what he was hearing, so Dan leaned forward to Hayley as she was still enjoying the feeling of Callum's fingers in her pussy.

"Think you're up for one last challenge before we head back" he asked her.

"Maybe" she panted as Callum's finger skimmed over her g-spot.

"I bet all three of these are hard right now. Which one do feel was better when fingering you"? He asked.

"Hmm, I'm not sure, probably the first one, but they've all been really good" she responded.

"Well, I think he should be rewarded with a teaser of what he's getting when we get back, so I'll get him to swap places so he's behind you in a minute after Callum is finished. This time though, I'm going to tell him not to finger you, but to get his dick out, and you're going to slide him inside you for a few seconds. Not long, just slide him in, grind on it a little bit, and pull off him so he can put it away, then we'll go."

Hayley was quite shocked by what he had just asked her to do, but right now, she was so horny she probably would have let all three take her there and then, except she knew it was going to be so much better when they get back. As she now couldn't wait to leave to get to the main event, she agreed without any question. Dan moved over again to Jake and told him what he had challenged her with and she was ready to do it. Surprised by what he had just been told but keen to see how she felt on his cock, Jake moved back behind her, and as inconspicuously as he could, unbuttoned the fly on his jeans, reached inside, and slipped his dick from his boxers. As Dan suspected, he was hard, having firstly fingered, and then watched his friends finger this incredibly hot girl in a nightclub. The bit Dan didn't expect, was that he would be so well endowed. He wasn't ridiculously big, but there was a good amount of length there, and decent thickness. Hayley hadn't seen this as she was facing forward, so as Callum pulled his fingers from her and stepped back around to give more cover, Jake pulled the back of her dress the rest of the way up to now fully expose her ass, and moved in to position behind her, sliding his dick up and down her eager pussy.

After a few strokes forward and back, she leaned forward and began grinding a bit more intensely, trying to put his cock at her entrance. Seeing this as his permission, he moved his hips back slightly, pulled the foreskin back, bent his knees to give a better angle, and guided the head of his length to her wet slit. She felt his end push against her, so with a slight movement, she had manoeuvred herself and was now sliding down his erection. Dan was watching intensely as she continued to take this new cock inside her, until he could see no more as she had reached the base of him. This resulted in a longer and more pronounced groan from her, as she started again wiggling herself slowly, feeling the full length of Jakes shaft moving inside her. Still observing this, Dan had never thought about Hayley having sex with another guy, yet now it was happening right in front of him, and he couldn't remember ever being as turned on as he was at that point.

He could feel his own dick pushing at the front of his jeans, yearning to escape. He watched as Hayley slowly moved forward, almost letting Jake's cock escape her pussy's grip, before sliding back down to the base again. This continued for a few minutes, with Hayley getting more and more lost in the moment each time she took Jake's length in her, until he knew that if they didn't move soon, there was a good chance they wouldn't move at all, and whilst she would take all 3 cocks, it wouldn't be half as good as either imagined. Itching to see more, he leaned in to Hayley, and suggested they get going back to the apartment now to really continue the fun. She slid forward, and with almost a grumble, let Jake slip out of her. She didn't want to stop, instead thinking even though it is something she would never normally dream of doing, she wanted to carry on and get fucked right there in the club. The only reason she didn't object, was because in a short time, she was going to have another dick in her, and more. Quickly, Jake put himself away as Hayley pulled her dress back down to cover herself up, and they made the move for the exit.

Outside the club was a long line of taxis, so jumping in the first one and instructing the driver where to go, they were on their way back. Dan sat next to Hayley, with Andy on the other side. Jake and Callum were sitting facing backwards, looking directly at them. Noticing they were looking at where Hayley's now vaguely hidden pussy was situated, Dan moved his hand down, and slowly pulled at her knee, implying for her to open her legs up and give the guys a better view. She again gave a knowing, naughty smile, before pulling her dress up quite a way, and exposing herself to them. Both guys again smiled at Dan for making this happen, and returned their eyes to her well-groomed area, getting a much better and closer look than the got in the club earlier. Callum reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone, before looking at Dan as if to ask permission to take a picture or video. Whilst on any normal day, Hayley wouldn't have that at all, this time she turned herself more to face him, before leaning back, making sure he got a good picture of her face whilst showing her pussy. As the ride to the apartment was almost up, she re-adjusted her dress back down to get out of the taxi, which Jake and Andy paid for on their arrival. They headed up to the door (now closed and on a digital lock as no night staff are around), and Dan keyed the numbers into open it. They went inside, and walked up to the lift, pressing the button and waiting for it to reach the ground floor. It seemed like forever before it finally arrived, but when the doors opened, they headed in and Dan hit the button for the 14th floor.

As the doors were closing, he pointed out the fact that there wasn't a camera in this lift, and they can take that as they like. They all understood exactly what he meant, with hands immediately reaching for various body parts of Hayley. She wasn't concerned in the slightest, instead excited for someone to have any part of them back inside her, as she had been longing for this since Jakes cock left her in the club. Andy had positioned himself in front of Hayley, and was now kissing her deeply, whilst Callum was behind her, kissing at her neck whilst he pulled both sides of her dress up above her hips, leaving her bottom half completely uncovered, not that Hayley cared in the slightest. His left hand squeezing her bum cheek whilst his right hand had found its way to again be sliding his fingers in and out of her wet pussy. Jake was also in front of her, but to the side of Andy, and was rubbing her clit, making her squirm. The bell in the lift pinged to indicate they had reached their floor, and Hayley quickly reset her dress, just in case anyone should be on the other side when the doors opened. Obviously, there wasn't, so they quickly made their way to the apartment, and Dan opened the door letting them in. He pointed the guys to the left into the living room, and Hayley into the bathroom immediately on the right, saying for her to wait in there and start getting undressed, and that he'll be back in a minute. She went in, closed the door, and he headed back into the living room. He guided the 3 guys out onto the small balcony area, and told them to wait there for a minute, and they may want to get their phones out for in a few minutes time, before quickly going back inside, retrieving the blindfold from his bag, and rolling the blinds up in the bedroom.

What the guys out on the balcony didn't know before now, was that the balcony was directly outside the bedroom, so they were now looking in at Dan as he was heading off towards the bathroom. He opened the door and walked in, being met by Hayley removing her bra, leaving her completely naked in front of him. Smiling, he looked at her as he retrieved the blindfold from his pocket, and asked one last time if she was sure she wanted to do this. She responded that she definitely wanted to do this so long as he's happy to do it as well. He confirmed he couldn't wait, and after putting the blindfold on her, he gave her a deep passionate kiss, told her he loved her so much, and lead her out to the bedroom. He could see the 3 guys on the other side of the glass watching them intently, phones in hand, probably getting pictures or videos of her in all her naked glory, as he moved her onto the bed and suggested she pick up where the guys had left off and start playing with herself.