The Weekend Away Turns into a Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't need telling twice, immediately reaching her hand down and rubbing her clitoris whilst squeezing her breast with her other hand, making herself squirm on the bed. He let her do this for a minute or so, before telling her he was going to go and fetch their "guests" so it is possible she will have a dick pressing on her mouth soon, waiting to be sucked.

"Mm-hmmm" she replied, "I'd better have a dick pressing on my mouth ready to be sucked soon."

With that, he headed back outside to bring the guys back in. He opened the door to the balcony, and called them all over for one final quick word.

"Ok guys, you all clear on the rules? Either of us two says stop, you stop. Nothing is off limits, but if you try to go in her ass and she doesn't go for it, you don't try to force it. She's just said she is waiting to suck cock, but do not try and force her to deep throat you. If she does it, it's up to her, not you. Make sure she enjoys it, as it's as much about her as it is you. You're ok with this, get in there and get fucking!"

All three nodded and agreed, and headed inside, finding Hayley still writhing around on the bed with one hand squeezing her breast and the other between her legs.

Andy quickly moved to the bottom of the bed, took the hand off her clit, and replaced it with his mouth, eagerly licking at her soaking pussy. Callum was the first to drop his trousers, and position his dick at her mouth, which immediately opened and started sucking him intensely. Jake went down to her breasts, gently squeezing one and sucking the nipple on the other. This was quite possibly the most intense feeling she had known, having Callum in her mouth, Jake sucking, nibbling, and playing with her tits, and Andy licking her sweet pussy. As she sucked Callum, he reached down and began stroking her sensitive clit again, as Andy moved his mouth away, and replaced them with two fingers, sliding them inside with no resistance. He began slowly, before increasing the speed of his action, vigorously pumping his digits in and out of her, resulting in more and more moans attempting to escape from her dick filled mouth. He continued with his fingering of her, while he stood up and began unbuttoning his jeans with his free hand. He shuffled them from around his waist, letting them fall to the floor, before tugging at the waistband on his boxer shorts, releasing his huge erection, and pushing the boxers down as well.

Dan had been moving between the three guys, filming everything as it was going on, but when he saw what Andy had just released, he had to have a double take. He had saw Jake's pretty impressive cock in the club and was could see Callum's being sucked, but Andy's dick dwarfed them both. He made sure to get this on camera, before suggesting Callum and Jake swap places for a while. Callum moved his hand away from her clit and pulled his dick from Hayley's mouth as Jake had positioned himself in the same position on the opposite side of her head, before gently guiding her mouth to his dick. She took him in and continued with the same enthusiasm she had shown on Callum's cock. As these two were trading places, Andy had stopped with his finger blasting of her pussy, and fully removed his jeans and boxers, and was currently taking off his t-shirt. Once this was done, he gave her pussy one more lick, and moved to position himself between her legs, the huge end of his cock positioned at her entrance. Like Jake, both Callum and Andy were uncircumcised, so after he retracted his foreskin, he began to push himself inside her, putting his entire length in right to the base in one fluid movement. This brought a much louder, but still muffled moan from Hayley, as she felt the biggest dick she had ever taken fill her completely. She was not prepared for that at all, but my god it felt so good she didn't want it taking out, she just needed a little time to adjust to the feeling of how much she was being stretched by whoever's cock was inside her.

More moans were coming from her mouth as he began pumping in and out of her. Dan had focussed the camera on her pussy, making sure to capture the manner in which it stretched to accommodate the huge member being inserted. Andy pulled back slowly, withdrawing his dick almost completely, leaving only the end in, before pushing himself back in fully, causing another gasp from Hayley as she felt his hard cock fill her completely. After this, he began to increase the speed of his thrusts, pistoning in and out of her love canal with reckless abandon. This had caused an unexpected reaction from Hayley, as she was now forcing her mouth further down Jake's shaft, taking him further and further into her throat like she had never done with Dan before. He turned the camera to focus on her face, filming her as she made herself gag over and over on the hard appendage in her mouth, before noticing her hand had managed to find Callum's tool and she was also wanking him off, clearly loving every second of the lust that had engulfed her.

Andy carried on pumping into her, as she continued multitasking with her hand and mouth, each thrust making her body shake and tits sway rhythmically. As he found himself getting closer to his climax, his speed increased until he quickly pulled out of her, gripped the end of his dick, and moved quickly to her head. Seeing what was happening, Jake turned her face and guided her mouth quickly to Andy's throbbing end. With the camera trained on her mouth, Dan filmed as Andy removed the grip around his helmet, and his jizz started emptying from his balls into her throat. The first blast hit her throat without her expecting it, causing her to cough a little at the surprise explosion in her mouth, but undeterred, she began swallowing eagerly, gulping down what seemed to be an endless stream of hot spunk from the strange dick she was tasting. Her thoughts were that focussed on the sheer volume of semen being dumped in her mouth, she had been oblivious to the fact that the cock had been removed from her hand, and Callum was now lining himself up to enter the recently vacated space between her legs.

Taking hold of the base of his cock, he spread her pussy lips to expose her clitoris, and began slapping his length against her sensitive little love button. After multiple slaps of him on her exposed bean, he began sliding it up and down the length of exposed hole, her slickness letting it glide effortlessly top to bottom, sending sensations pulsating through her body every time his foreskin covered end passed over her clit and the underside of his cock continued causing the tingling sensation until he had reached the end and his balls were pressed against her. The teasing aspect had left her longing to be entered again, as Andy had now finished emptying himself into her mouth and taken a seat to recuperate. As soon as Andy withdrew his dick from her mouth, Jake had immediately turned her back to him and reinserted himself. Dan had now re-trained the camera back between her legs to her waiting pussy.

Eager to sample where his friends had been not long ago, Callum lowered his cock to the her entrance, and eased himself in without pulling his skin back at all, preferring to feel the sensation of Hayley's love canal doing it for him. The sensation he felt of this being done must have been good, as both him and Hayley let out groans simultaneously, although hers was a lot more muffled due to Jake still filling her mouth. Callum began thrusting in to her for a few minutes, before withdrawing himself from her, and guided her to turn over and kneel in front of him. She did this with no verbal instruction, and was on all fours in seconds. Again, he positioned himself behind her, and this time actually pulled the skin over his end to make sure that as he was entering her, her vagina would retract it for him. Dan still had the camera pointed at the two of them, making sure he had gotten a great view of her pert little ass and pussy from behind, before repositioning himself to capture the moment Callum slid himself back into her. As this had been happening, Jake had moved to sit in front of her mouth and had once more guided her expert mouth to his erection. Adjusting where he was stood, Dan now had a perfect shot, and his own cock was so hard watching Hayley taking 2 strangers, one at either end of her. Hayley had still been forcing Jake's rock hard tool further and further down her throat all the time she had been getting fucked by Callum, and now had managed to supress her gag reflex completely, instead raising and lowering her head so that every time she reached the helmet of him, she dropped it down again and let it glide straight into her throat. Noticing this, Dan made sure to move closer to capture this, before he felt Callum tap him on the shoulder.

With nothing more than mouthing his words, he instructed Dan that in a minute he wants to flip Hayley over, take off the blindfold but she is to keep her eyes closed, as he intends to give her a facial, but she is not to see who it is from. Seeing this a his invitation back onto the field of play, Andy stood up from his seat and moved back towards the bed, stroking and pulling at his semi hard cock with one hand, and reaching under her to pinch her nipple on her swinging tit with the other. After a couple more minutes, Callum gave Dan the nod, at which he leaned in and relayed the instructions for her to turn over and keep her eyes closed whilst she received her prize for providing such a good fuck. Pulling her head off Jake's dick, she eagerly flipped over to lay on her back, and made sure to keep her eyes closed as Callum clambered up the bed, his legs either side of her, and proceeded to pull at his dick a couple of times before retracting his foreskin one more time and shooting spurt after spurt of cum onto Hayley's gorgeous face. She had opened her mouth in the hope some of it would land in her mouth, but Callum seemed more intent (and more proficient) in aiming for her nose and eyes, almost as if to ensure she wouldn't open them.

Dan had again captured the whole thing on camera, and was still filming her as he moved the blindfold back into position while Callum pointed himself downwards and pushed his slowly softening cock into her mouth, letting her taste the second batch of sperm she had received tonight as she willingly sucked the mixture of her own juices and his from it. As she was sucking, Dan had noticed she was moving up and down the bed again. He turned both himself and the camera slowly to scan down over her body, starting from her breasts, down to her gorgeous toned and flat stomach, past the landing strip he loved so much, before stopping with the focus on Jake's cock sliding in and out of her. He stepped back to again get the full view of Hayley being spit roasted, this time with Andy in her mouth. He did smile to himself, as she was clearly having the time of her life, now back to voluntarily forcing herself to deep throat the massive dick in her mouth.

Sliding out of her, Jake rolled her onto her side, before quickly pulling out, moving behind her to a spooning position, and slipping back into her velvety slit. Whilst she was still sucking Andy for all she was worth, Callum had moved onto the bed a little lower, and had guided her hand to his reawakening cock, getting her to jerk him off back ready for round two. The room was filled with quietened grunts interspersed with occasionally growls of "oh fuck yeah" or "just like that" and the like. These were nothing though, compared to the continuous stream of muffled, pleasurable moans coming from Hayley as the three continued to work on her as Dan filmed her. After a few minutes of hammering into Hayley from spooning, Jake decided he preferred her on her back, so he removed himself from her again, rolled her back over, and re-entered her, thumbing at her clit as he continued his dick assault. As soon as she was on her back,

Andy put a pillow behind her head as Callum shifted up the bed further, and the two proceeded to offer her a double attack of dicks to suck on. Taking one in each hand and using this to guide her, she carried on sucking on one whilst wanking the other, alternating every few seconds to ensure she serviced both with vigorous gusto whilst they took a hold of a leg each, freeing Jake to use his other free hand to massage her breasts in turn whilst his other hand remained planted on her pressure button between her legs. This was without doubt the most lust fuelled Dan had ever seen Hayley, 2 cocks in her mouth and one pummelling her pussy. Without saying anything, he handed Jake the camera he had been holding to get a few moments of "point of view" footage, as he went into his bag and returned with the two items he had brought specifically, just in case she reached this point of horny. Putting the bullet vibrator on the bed temporarily, He opened the cap of the lube, before taking the camera back from Jake and again it aiming at the cock currently sawing in and out of his girlfriend. Using his other hand, he then proceeded to drizzle the liquid lubricant from the bottle, making sure to put an excessive amount on the shaft penetrating her, ensuring it would dribble down the crack of her ass and make everything slippery.

Jake had moved his hand from her clit when he saw the lube in Dan's hand, but was still a little unsure if Hayley was ok with what Dan was implying as during the conversation earlier, he had just been told that whilst it wasn't "off the table", it was only "on the table" if she wanted. After a few more strokes in and out, Dan again squirted another stream onto her pussy, again making sure there was an excess amount to guarantee it ran down between her cheeks. Figuring that he may as well try, Jake took hold of his dick at the base, and slowly extracted it from her love tunnel. Just as the head of his still rock hard cock was escaping, Dan gave one final squirt of lube, and moved back slightly to ensure both he and his camera had a good view, just in case she didn't decide "not tonight".

Holding his now extremely slippery cock at the base, Jake slid it up and down her, from the clit, down over her pussy, before pausing at her anal entrance and moving the lubricated end around, making sure that her tightest hole was well covered, before positioning the tip and preparing to start pushing forward. What happened next though, was possibly the strangest thing Dan had ever seen, but also without doubt, the most arousing. Rather than moving herself and lining the invading cock back at her pussy, he watched in amazement as she proceeded to manoeuvre herself into a slightly better position for (unbeknownst to her) Jake's bulbous end to enter, and began pushing down, actively encouraging whoever it was to take her most sacred of entrances. Dan watched mesmerised as this relative stranger responded by gently but firmly beginning to push himself forward, realising that anal was certainly not "off the table". Between both Hayley pushing herself back and Jake slowly but surely applying more pressure going forward, after a few seconds the well lubricated end of his cock slipped in past the sphincter, granting the head of his dick access to the one place Dan had never been. This was the first time since they started that Hayley voluntarily didn't have a dick in her mouth, instead she stopped sucking and let out a loud "aahhhhh" as she felt the end slide into her ass hole and come to a stop, allowing her anus chance to adjust to the new sensation her body was experiencing. The feeling of initial pain, which almost immediately subsided into an intense feeling of fullness and pleasure was a sharp contrast to the only time she had ever gone through with allowing someone to enter her ass previously.

On that occasion, the guy she was with had got her to what he thought was sufficiently turned on, and decided to just go for it. The problem was, he hadn't done any research on it, hadn't brought any lube, and most certainly didn't take his time. He thought it was like in porn - out of the pussy, straight into the ass, and hammer away like there is no tomorrow. This time, Jake was no inexperienced first year college boy. He knew what to do. Ease in, and give her time to get used to the new sensation. He waited a few seconds until he felt her ring loosen up a little, at which he withdrew his helmet, picked up the bottle of lube, and applied another generous squirt to both his dick and her ass hole, before lining himself and slowly pushing into her tightened bud. Again, as he pushed in, Hayley was moving herself about and pushing back, allowing him to slide in further and a lot easier than the first time. This time, he buried roughly half of his length inside her with the first push, although this was mostly down to Hayley, as once he stopped pushing forward, she continued pushing back, determined to take more of the intruding cock into her tight cavity. Despite everything he had seen and filmed so far, Dan's own cock was now harder than ever. Whilst he would love to have Hayley offer her arse to him, somehow, watching as stranger pushed himself into her not only willing, but also eager-to-accept ass hole was even more erotic. 'Whatever she is feeling, she must be the most horny she's ever been to actually want a cock in her back side', he thought to himself.

Concentrating on primarily watching, but also recording as Jake's prick was penetrating her tight ass meant that Dan hadn't even noticed that Hayley had picked up where she left off, and was again sucking both Callum and Andy alternatively, although this time with even more enthusiasm than before. Both guys were clearly loving the extra effort from Hayley's seemingly professional mouth as she expertly worked her up and down both cocks, massaging the underside ridge with her tongue as she took them both to the back of her throat in turn. They were both busy pawing at a breast each, before Callum reached his hand down, picked up the bullet vibrator, turned it on, and started pressing it against her clitoris. The bullet had only been touching her for mere seconds, but the added stimulation proved too much for her already overwhelmed senses to endure, resulting in her having the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced. Her tight pussy began oozing her juices out in increasing volume, providing a stream of her cum dribbling down and into Jake's trimmed pubic hair, as his cock became gripped by her tight ass hole at the point he had managed to fully insert himself in her, right to the base. Dan watched and kept filming as he watched her whole body convulse with spasm after spasm of ecstasy, knowing that between her the two dicks she was sucking, the hands caressing her breasts and pinching at her nipples, the small but incredibly powerful vibrator pulsating on her love bean, and the 7-8 inches of stranger cock she had just taken to the hilt in her asshole was causing this.

Andy and Callum saw her begin to start bucking about to try and give some of her senses a little respite, but instead chose to hold her legs open to prevent her getting away from the powerful buzzing on her now ultra-sensitive clitoris. The resulting effect was her asshole became even tighter around Jake's dick, which he continued withdrawing until only the head remained inside her, before pushing the whole length back in until her cum was again soaking his pubes. She bucked and shifted herself around, desperately trying to get the bullet off her to give her throbbing pussy a breather, but everywhere she moved it was as if Callum had read her thoughts and moved accordingly. Screams of orgasmic pleasure were attempting to escape her mouth, however due to Andy having his massive cock at the back of her throat, these were more of a muffled groan. The vibrating hum from these sounds on Andy's cock tipped him over the edge, and he began to pump his second load of the night into her eager mouth, which again slid down her throat and into her stomach. As she was swallowing Andy's cum (possibly in an attempt to avoid suffocating due to the fact his end was already at the back of her throat when he started cumming), each swallow caused her to clench every muscle in her body. This had the added reaction of finally pushing Jake over the edge. With one final, big push, he buried his entire cock as far into her ass as it would possibly go, let out a loud grunt, and pumped his seed into Hayley's previously forbidden hole, his cock expanding and twitching every time another jet of his spunk left his body and entered into hers.