The Weekend Away Turns into a Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once he had finished unloading into her rectum, Jake slid his slick cock out, and let a big smile cross his face as he saw his jizz dribble out of her hole and start running down her butt crack. Again, Dan had positioned himself in perfect position to record this, his camera and gaze fixed on the same spot to observe the spunk as it seeped out of her back entrance. Moving up the bed, Jake took the cum covered cock to Hayley's now empty mouth as Callum was moving down the bed to position himself back between her legs, and nudged the head of his cock to her lips. Even Callum, who had reached his destination, had temporarily paused, and joined everyone else in the room to watch whether Hayley would actually taste her own ass juices. They didn't have to wait long, as whilst initially slightly reluctant, she quickly parted her lips and began licking and sucking on the softening manhood, making sure when she had finished it was cleaned of all their combined bodily fluids except her saliva. Once she had answered everyone's unspoken question, Callum had again made sure his foreskin was covering the head of head, and started pushing himself into her soaking wet pussy, groaning at the sensation he felt as his cock disappeared into her and she retracted him internally. All eyes were now on Callum, as Jake had also sat down exhausted next to Andy, and joined him watching their friend as he fucked the naked and still blindfolded girl on the bed. Despite the fact that all 3 had managed to keep pretty quiet throughout as requested to ensure Hayley never knew who was where, Callum had now lost control of his mouth. In between repeated "oh fuck", "Yeah", "You're still tight and really wet" Callum was now panting heavily, rapidly on the way to his second orgasm of the evening. He stopped thumbing at her clit, instead picking up the bullet again, and placed it where his thumb had been seconds before. Hayley again responded, thrashing around to try and make sure she had his full length inside her before she climaxed, before clamping her legs behind Callum's buttocks and pulling him towards her.

She knew he was close, and she knew that she was close as well so hoping they would reach their respective points together, she moved one hand to her breast and began pinching at her own nipple, the added stimulation joining the sensations of Callum's dick probing at her insides and the powerful mini vibrator buzzing on her exposed love button. A few more thrusts from Callum pushed her over the edge, her body clenching from all the stimuli, her pussy gripped onto Callum's dick, resulting in him letting out a loud "uhhh, fuck!!" as his orgasm arrived. His cock swelled up inside her as he began pumping the only load of the night her pussy had received deep inside, and he collapsed forward, landing his mouth on her nipple and sucking at it hard as his cock continued to spasm inside her, spilling more and more of his seed. Their unified groans adding to the air already heavy with the smell of sweat and sex, all eyes watching them eagerly as their simultaneous orgasms hit, making them into human bowls of jelly as they trembled together, before laying side by side for a few minutes to regain their equilibrium.

With a beaming grin emerging on Hayley's face indicated she was satisfied and fulfilled from the evening's activities, the 3 men took this as their cue to start getting dressed to make their exit. Hayley continued to lay on the bed as her breathing and heart rate returned to a steady rhythm, still wearing nothing but the blindfold. The guys left her on the bed and moved to the living room to finish getting dressed. As they were almost finished, Jake turned to Dan and told him if they were ever back in the city and fancied a repeat performance, he is welcome to give them a call and they will make it happen, before the three passed him their respective mobile numbers and left the apartment, all still smiling widely at the outcome of the evening none of them ever imagined before they went out for the night. Once they had left and the door was closed, Dan returned to the bedroom and removed the blindfold from the girlfriend he had just watched and filmed fucking 3 men she had only just met, and realised that even though he wouldn't have thought t possible, somehow he loved her more than ever. She stood up and staggered on still shaky legs into the bathroom to wash the sperm out of her eyes and enable her to see Dan, also cleaning her teeth while she was there, before wandering back in to the bedroom and retaking her place on the bed, laying next to Dan, and placing her arm across his chest.

Smiling as he looked at her, he asked how much she enjoyed the night. A broad grin on her face gave her away, as she told Dan how much she had loved everything. The blindfold had made everything more erotic for her. Not knowing who was fucking her at any point, whilst her sense of touch had been heightened by the lack of sight made every sensation magnified. She then asked if he enjoyed it, watching as 3 guys took her however they wanted. He admitted to her that it was the biggest turn on he had known. Watching her do all kinds of things she never normally did with 3 complete strangers was an immense rush for him. He also told Hayley that the guys had told him they would be up for a repeat performance if they (Hayley and Dan) were interested next time they were in the city, saying that he is certainly interested if she is. He didn't need her to give an answer, her face gave her away. A definite yes was evident. Seeing this, he decided to expand it further -

"What would you think about the same again, with the blindfold, and see if they want to invite any other friends?"

"Obviously I'd meet them before and check them out, make sure they would be acceptable, but you would never know or see them. You would never have seen someone (or someone's) that had been inside you."

Hayley could feel herself getting more and more turned on thinking about this, heat rising between her legs imagining the scenario of a total unknown person also taking advantage of her. She decided to open up completely to Dan, and let him know how much this experience has awoken her sexual appetite.

"That sounds so crazy, that I would have sex with someone I've never even seen, let alone never spoken to or had any kind of interaction with, but tonight was the single hottest night ever. I want us to do so much more now. There's so much more I want to try, and I want to try it all with you. I want you to want that too."

Dan looked at her as she lay next to him, and through a beaming smile, asked

"Where do you want to start?"