All Comments on 'The Wimp?'

by thecarolinadreamer

Sort by:
  • 199 Comments
Zlug_QuaidZlug_Quaidover 6 years ago
It was ok...

I thought the story was well written... My only issue is I've lived through my own version of a "real life" cheating spouse and like most, got hosed. I like to read these stories to get a satisfied feeling on what BTB stories give me, you know the crap I wished I could of done and got away with lol.. Sure most are way out there for what would actually happen but who cares, these are called stories for a reason. Thanks for the read

sdc97230sdc97230over 6 years ago
How does he not know she cleaned out the bank account?

Is this some period piece that takes place before banks started bombarding us with email and text updates about our account balances?

C_frommnC_frommnover 6 years ago
Its Called Trust

Until you look You don't suspect your Loved one will Take the Money.

RePhilRePhilover 6 years ago
He is a total loser cuckold

He didn't know the bank accounts were emptied months ago, seriously? Your character really was a wimp ass Cuckold. It's really hard not to laugh at him throughout the story. Cant help feeling sorry for the wife married to this wimpass. And 3 years for simple assault, what country do you live in. Better luck next time.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@thecarolinadreamer

"I have long read comments by those who prefer BTB stories" - I can only speak for myself of course, but I'm not necessarily a BTB fan, but a "Consequences" fan, and my problem with this story is that the husband paid the consequences for HIS actions, but not only did the wife not suffer the consequences of her actions, but benefited from them. You say this is the real world? Maybe so, I have no relevant experience, but I hated the ending.

"she always refused to give me head. Said it was nasty." - Typical giving the lover what she doesn't give the husband.

"she locked her legs around her waist" - Is she a contortionist?

"Bu... but I don't have anywhere to go." - Go to Meat's!

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
"In today's world, you just can't do that shit."...

"In today's world, you just can't do that shit."...Of course they can...that shit and even worst...You just have to read the newspapers...Of course they do it! Some do it in a way that no one (not even the target) knows who had done it or doing it in the clear they don't stay put waiting for the police to come get them...That what ruins this story...you make him seem like a retarded...1*

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
i liked it 5* you gotta love a story with an "organism" in it.

but; " I was lucky I only got three years, reduced to probation if I signed the house and land over to Julie." what court would do this?

theres a part 2 here, where he sues the legal system and his wife for what amounts to blackmail.

should have been longer, would have liked to hear all about her future plans seeing as she cleaned out the accounts and called him a wimp. too much left un resolved.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 6 years ago
not completed

You needed to let him go nuts on both of them afterwards. Might take him a couple of years but let him do it. He should post the pics to internet making her a pariah. Btb thats what he should have done. Now i know never to read your stories again.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
Idiotic!!

Not even laughable only bullshit!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Please stab yourself in the face with a screwdriver, that would be less painful than reading this horse manure.

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 6 years ago
Well, your story has some merits.......But....

You set the story in the South and while the story flows well.....your outcome is wimpy. A good old boy might loose everything they own....as long as they can read a measuring tape and swing a hammer they will come out okay. However for their enemies I just don't see them coming off unscathed. Afterall she got the house on that long driveway to a unseen house....well you can figure out the outcome. Overall a good story and will look for others in the future.

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistover 6 years ago
Fun

It says it all that the BtB crowd is at its most enraged when reality encroaches.

This week we had a heartfelt attempt at an exploration of how cheating can lead to suicide, and a playful effort to expose the absurdity of most of the violent revenge fantasies on this site. Nice to see inventive ambition make a brief comeback.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 6 years ago
Nicely done

It worked really well and provided just enough of a reality hit to make people think.

wonder203wonder203over 6 years ago
Good story

I can see from his side the story and the anger but there was a lot missing from her side once he sent her out of the house. Small town parents and in-laws taking his side yet she gets the house and all the money.....there is part of this story missing.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
Makes one think

Not to make the same mistakes. Don't send them off to the hospital. Better that they just "ran away together"...never to be heard from again. The kids will be better off with the step mom who doesn't spend every penny on herself.

InsigniaInsigniaover 6 years ago
Location means a lot

I had expected Southern justice and you dispelled that trope. This is one of those stories that would be interesting to see play out in different ways. "What if"s like delaying confrontation, tying them up in the barn, etc. Good read. Thanks.

njlaurennjlaurenover 6 years ago
Eh

In this story if he had only knocked Stan out, he likely would have been fine, when he paddled his wife it became assault.This story goes too far the other way, mitigating circumstances are perfectly valid in front of a jury, if the wife and boyfriend were claiming they hadn't done anything to provoke john, the video was proof they had and suppressing that would be a grounds for appeal and the sppelete court would rule the judge acted improperly and order a new trial. John would likely end up with a slap on the wrist and would end up with a standard divorce settlement. While many btb stories ate ridiculous, as a cautionary tale this one is just as over the top.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 6 years ago
@ sdc97230

You only get those banking emails and texts if you have signed up for them and if you are the person who gets the messages. She might have changed the settings so he would not see any updates.

BaddestmanaliveBaddestmanaliveover 6 years ago
Not Likely

With a clean record and a stable job he gets probation or pre-trial diversion. He pays child support and they split 50-50. Proved adultery might prevent alimony. I am not a lawyer but my attorney and friend has handled this kind of case. Still a good read. 5

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 6 years ago
These things happen!

Without getting too specific, I've seen this scenario play out a time or ten. Best case? The wife remarried her philandering husband five years after hubby's girlfriend gave birth. All three seem to get along fine, twenty years on. Daughter grew up fine, too. I see them in church. Worst case? Hubby came home unexpectedly to find his wife and her lover in flagrante delicto. He shot them both to death. He spent a long time in prison and lost everything. Second worse case? Mommy of four children let her 19 year old boyfriend drive her sports car. They left the road at 90...widowed hubby remarried.

Good story, CD. Points out that in today's world, a cuckolded husband is just SOL. "No fault divorce" is a fantasy, because someone is always at fault.

mmk778mmk778over 6 years ago
hello

I think you do what right to do so you do good

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
EXCEPT FOR SAVING HIS LOST EGO

he was still a loser and well known to his environment, TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytownover 6 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 6 years ago
Good set up

But a wimpy ending. Why did you have the husband get totally screwed in the end for a relatively harmless encounter with "the meat"? I mean if he crushed his balls until they popped and then used his utility knife to "trim the meat" perhaps he would have deserved to get screwed over.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilover 6 years ago
Sentencing is Ridiculous

No DA or judge would condition probation by requiring him to transfer property to the ex. That just isn't the way the US criminal justice system works.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Pretty disgusting and unsatisfying

But you already knew that.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 6 years ago
What woild have been nice to see

When he was on the porch taking pictures it would have been better to have him call and say he was about 5 minutes out because the closed down early then been waiting by meats car as he ran out of the house. Of course there would be 4 flat tires on meats car and she would have to explain the strange car in the driveway.

gordo12gordo12over 6 years ago
"Staying within the bounds of reality"

How then does someone end up in jail with video of them fucking rather than a good ole friend who just dropped by. Nor would a judge be moved by divorce settlements in a criminal matter.

Gaping holes in the plot. Good thing I like your writing otherwise. 3*

sdc97230sdc97230over 6 years ago
@MattblackUK

That just emphasizes how dumb this character is.

I wonder how many people there are in the world who have so much money that they can afford to not check their bank balances on a regular basis. I know I'm sure not one of them.

I can't decide whether the story is dumb or if it's just that it's being told from the POV of a really dumb person. I expect it was intended to be the latter.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 6 years ago
I generally don't comment on this kind of story.

But I have to agree that two things fly in the face of realism here, actually three, come to think of it.

1. Inherited land and real estate is NOT marital property, as a usual rule of thumb. It's considered separate property and should not even be considered in a divorce settlement.

2. Criminal and civil law are two separate fields of jurisprudence, including family and divorce law. A criminal trial judge has no authority over civil judgments or agreements, nor could he or she factor such things into his or her sentencing. There could be no such "railroading" over John's family farm.

3. There is no realistic way that most bank customers are that ignorant of their accounts, given every technological advantage made to make them aware of such things. Also, if they didn't expect to get caught, why would the wife feel the need to drain the accounts, unless she was just planning to leave him, which didn't seem to be the case. She wanted to have her cake and eat it, too, not leave her husband.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@sdc97230 Re: "@MattblackUK"

It's because this was written by a member of the anti-consequence crowd, who not only doesn't believe in burning the bitch and isn't satisfied with her paying no consequences for her cheating, but believes that she should be rewarded and her husband punished for having the gall to object.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 6 years ago
Well.........

I'm giving this sory 4 out of 5 for merit.

It takes guts to write a BTB story.

Especially when it's not your thing.

So hat's off to the writer for that!

The BTB concept is unique for this site.

No other site does it justice like literotica.

My greatest thanks to admin for that!

They say if you don't understand, you

do not respect.

I understand. It's human nature.

For those who do not understand,

let me shed a little light.

It's not about cock size or money in the bank.

It's about pain.

Nothing erotic about pain.

But for those of us, that feel we have been betayed

by a spouse, it's therapeutic reading about people

coming out on top from such crimes.

Yeah, I call them crimes.

The law doesn't punish, but it's still a crime.

This story punishes the victim, therefore it

can't get top ratings from me.

The writer might see it as "real life", but for me

it just sucks.

But thanks for the effort. It was an enjoyable

reading.

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 6 years ago
Its hard to have a organic naturally flowing storyline

When you are simply writing to fulfill an agenda .

Your friend Swingerjoe actually wrote a really good Consequences story ( Getting Even ) , and he certainly had an agenda ! So I know it can be done .

Unfortunately , this is just a mess .

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 6 years ago
What a "P*ssy"

I would have did the time and let the house rot until I got out! Sad!

smokepolesmokepoleover 6 years ago
dumbass

YOUR Being stupid is not OUR fault!

Nobody TOLD you to have the bitch drive her lover to the ER...

Nobody told you to physically assault her...

You've always known the 3-S's (Shoot -shovel- shut-up). Why on God's green earth wouldn't you follow them!?!? Bury the fucker - LITERALLY (the opposite of figuratively - look it up, in the dictionary, not the trailer park almanac).

Yes, wimp, you can get away with "it", if you have the nerve and intelligence God gives to REAL men (who carry guns and knives) and who don't waste their lives in the city limits with the PC culture and nonsensical/nontraditional social "rules" (...and Trans pronouns).

Smokepole

droogedroogeover 6 years ago
Good Story, kind of...

I noted that one of your commenters today boasted that in his place that is the protagonist's place he would have never agreed to leaving their family home to the cheating wife but I notice that he hadn't got a plan for ole Bubba! Or didn't he think that was a problem? 1

sdc97230sdc97230over 6 years ago
Inherited property

If you live in a community property state, anything inherited during your marriage is considered marital property.

In many non-community property states, if you inherit money and deposit it into a joint account, you convert it to marital property.

This varies by state, so check your state's laws before you do anything with that inheritance!

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 6 years ago
Got his revenge....but.....

Hindsight is 20/20. He should have considered jail time and used the best means of revenge possible, his dogs! I am sure that they would have been happy to have done their duty of protecting his wife from the stranger by mauling him into submission. He could have gotten revenge, rid of a cheating whore and remained a free man!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@SomeOneTwoThree

I, and I'm sure most of the BTB/Consequence fans, don't read them for "therapy," despite what swingerjoe and his compatriots think.

"Law & Order - SVU" is a very popular show. It follows a formula (or is that "boilerplate?"); a sexually related crime is committed; the detectives investigate; the bad guy is punished. Are those good ratings generated mainly by rape/sexual assault victims, or by people who enjoy watching well-written, well-acted shows.

The same is true for, I believe, the majority of the LW BTB/Consequence fans.

Are there fanatics out there who aren't satisfied by anything less than a Cersei Walk-of Shame? For sure, just like there are fanatics on the other side who aren't satisfied unless the husband happily eats the lover's cream pie and begs for more.

There are tags for a reason. If you don't care for those kinds of stories, don't read them. If you want to read it to see if it's a "good" story anyway, please confine your criticism to just that, don't criticize for being the kind of story that you knew it was!

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Lots of Fun

I imagine that the "real men" will explain to us what they would have done. It sounds like a three graves situation to me, because if you do the "right" thing there is no escaping a minimum of twenty years in jail. My question is, did Meat get back in business?

oldauthoroldauthorover 6 years ago
Quarterbacks!

Many, or most, of the comments on your story read like 'Monday morning quarterbacks', but I have to agree with the majority of the comments. The author has an interesting and captivating style which makes the story enjoyable, but I do have to agree with the negative comments that attack the reality of many aspects of the story; namely the punishment of the victim. Even in the "good ole boys" legal system of some southern states, the 'wimp' would not be charged with anything greater than misdemeanor assault and no court could have forced the transfer of inherited property as a condition of punishment. Additionally, a wimp as described by the author would not have had anything to worry about from other jail inhabitants should he have decided to fight the divorce. I give the story a "3" for the writing, but encourage the author to better investigate any premise of the story before submitting it to LW.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 6 years agoAuthor
ANSWERING COMMENT TO sbrooks103x and others

Glad you hated the ending; I did too. It was meant to show just how messed up our society is. As I said in the notes, this was inspired by those who brag about what “I would have done” had it been their life, when in fact most of us wouldn’t do shit except leave. Yet I do understand how mouthing off makes one feel better and that’s probably a safe outlet for a cuckold’s frustrations. MORE POWER TO THEM!

BTW this appears to be the second story in a row that I didn’t take my own advice about proofreading. Since this was sort of ‘tongue-in-cheek’ I confess to posting so I could move on to what I hope will be a better story.

As many have discovered I don’t know crap about how the law is supposed to work, and I’m sure all who remarked about points of law are absolutely right. I will try to remember should I include such point in future stories.

Since you have done so much to enlighten me on points of law, let me return the favor; some banks do not send anything more than a monthly statement of the accounts. I suspect you must request anything more, but don’t know for sure. I do know that in my case, since my wife is the professional bookkeeper, she keeps up with the bank’s statements and could easily clean our accounts out if she desired.

Once again, I apologize for any errors I made in both plot and writing craft. Must admit I even got a chuckle out of the ‘organism’. I take all advice seriously and will try my best to use it to improve. Thank You!

I wish each and every one of you the very best. cd

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 6 years ago
Problem with the ending

Unless Julie and her family are very well connected politically, John would never have lost everything. Nor would he have been untouchable by better attorneys if his wife had cleaned out the joint accounts beforehand, because that's evidence of fraud.

JackallsJackallsover 6 years ago
Pile

This is just a pile of horse crap story.

dawg_of_wardawg_of_warover 6 years ago
Commenters, please look up the definition of FICTION...

I admit to not reading comments past the first page, because mainly they all became redundant. As a retired GA LEO, I can attest that stranger things than what were described in this FICTIONAL story have happened in courts all over the US. Even though this story (as pointed out by the author) is FICTIONAL, many men have been convicted for felonies and aggravated misdemeanors for less than what happened with our characters. thecarolinadreamer didn't go into detail as to the extent of injury inflict upon the a$$h⊙|e but if severe enough to do permanent damage, that would warrant a felony. But again, the work is FICTIONAL so it really does not matter.

All that said, this is the first story I have read by thecarolinadreamer and I enjoyed it. Would have liked a little more follow up at the end, not just a wham bam ending. I intend to read a few other stories and see if thecarolinadreamer is as good a writer as I'm thinking.

DoW

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 6 years agoAuthor
A FEW MORE THOUGHTS!

It’s Sunday afternoon and I have nothing better to do, so I think I’ll make a few statement about some of the comments and/or commenters.

# to all who thought the land was inherited—did you really read the story, or did you do as so many have bragged at other times, simply read the comments and go from there? I respectably submit that it was clearly stated that Big Jon and wife had bought a house out of town that was surrounded by acres. I had in mind an exact property when I wrote this.

# smokepole, I bet you have your own graveyard. Keep the faith! When I write a character I never use myself as a model, but I’m glad Big John isn’t me in any way shape or form; but let me state here and now, should the real cd ever get in such a situation I will not play Rambo as you suggest. Since Christ has forgiven me of so much, I will forgive if asked and if not asked, I will still forgive and we will go our separate ways. So if that makes me a wimp, I’m a wimp. BTW are you a Marine, either active or inactive? I put in my time, been there, done that. Have a good day.

#SomeOneTwoThree I want to point you out for a well thought out comment. Since you admit to the therapeutic benefits derived by victims of betrayal, I’m going to try to write a story that you will enjoy. If successful, I’ll dedicate it to you when I post. I suspect we have different outlooks on life, but I respect you for this and your other comments I’ve read over time. Best of luck!

# To those who are so sure of our justice system and the way it operates—do you have any thoughts about the man who took a leak in his fenced in back yard and was put on the sexual predators list, or whatever that thing is called? His life is ruined just as it would have been if he had raped a woman. It seems the lady next door was peeping and called the cops. He thought he was within his rights and admitted he’d relieved himself to the judge. HE WAS WRONG!

As you can imagine, when lawyers and politically Democrat appointed judges get involved, I put nothing beyond the pale.

maceedmaceedover 6 years ago
That ending...

Was like me waiting till midnight to start a term paper and then just scribbling whatever comes to mind at the last minute and hoping I pass with luck. A lot of the information at the beginning felt unnecessary. I liked it when something actually happened though that was short lived.

FabGMxFabGMxover 6 years ago
If you really wanted write a BTB story...

Then you make a bad job with this one, you started saying "I tried to create a story along those lines." Ok good intentions, authorwants to get outside of its zone of comfort (i read some of you other stories in the LW section, i see RAACs, Cheating wifes and cuckolds) kudos to you for try, then i read this "However, even in fiction we should try to stay within the bounds of reality"

Per definition a BTB its a revenge and/or consequences fantasy. Some authors and readers go for "the scorched earth route", the so call "Nuclear option" others choose more a "the time put everything in its place/ karma/ all bad things ended coming back to bite the ass of the bitch/bastard and the bastard or bitch with the first cheated". Some authors even acknowledge that a full over the top vengeance its not only unrealistic but criminal, and some given a bitersweet ending, with a marriage destroyed but with both spouses trying to pick up the pieces. But the common principle of a BTB its that the MC/FC getting lasting retribution against his/her cheating partner and whoever helped her/him to cheat.

Theres nothing of that in this, and after reading your own response, and the previous work in the category, i think that a story like that never was your intention, so i think that your forewords are either erroneus on porpouse or intentionally misleading, i dont know which one its, but either way doesnt matter, its shame because you actually have some skills.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@FanGMX

I have to agree, that as an attempt to write a BTB story it failed miserably, as it turned into a BTV (Burn The Victim) story.

ALFfromMelmacALFfromMelmacover 6 years ago
Sorry Dreamer ....

You just need to be more stealth! You could have gone back to the bar and calmed yourself to formulate a plan! Have to say, my first reaction would have been to fuck up this guy too! But if you had taken your time you would have been able to figure out where your money had gone and maybe got some back!

Then you could have taken this guy out into the

Woods gag him and strap him to tree! Let him feel some fear and let Julie wonder where her piece of meat is! Make her think meat went on to some other unsuspecting husbands Wife! Then she can wonder the rest of her life where he went!

That's better than what you did and I really didn't have time to think about it!

QuietlyLurkingQuietlyLurkingover 6 years ago
This is just a big old

turd.

AyreGuardAyreGuardover 6 years ago
Why the head?

You are right in that you think you know what you would do, or you would like to think you might act in a certain way, or you may even be trained to act accordingly and yet, it is my experience, you never know what you will do until you are faced with that situation. The correct form of action would be to kick the man in the balls with all you might the moment he buries it in you wife. You just caught a man raping your wife. He will be ruined and your wife will be damaged goods, so to speak. You call the cops. You report the rape. Long story short, you discover the missing the funds and depending on where the funds are located you either divorce her with prejudice or she replaces the funds and you blackmail her with the photos to get shared custody.

gldngolfergldngolferover 6 years ago
Later...

while he sat in jail he was approached by a lawyer who had evidence of being shafted by the judge because he also was screwing his wife.

After an appeal was filed, he was immediately released. The state supreme court vacated his conviction, gave him his house and all of his possession back, evicted his ex-wife and seized all her personal belongings as partial reparations for his share of the marital assets.

The judge settled out of court for a cool million hoping for a lighter sentence before he himself was sentenced to jail for numerous violations of judicial conduct.

His ex-wife's old boyfriend ended up losing his nuts in a freakish tractor accident working his menial labor job on the only farm that would hire him after it became public knowledge that he fucked a married woman.

His ex-wife tried for months for his forgiveness telling him she was manipulated and coerced into the affair and assault charges by men not worry to carry his sweaty jock strap.

She was last seen stepping onto a Greyhound bus to Bakersfield heading to an elderly aunt's house as she was hired a caretaker for minimum wage.

Our "wimp" ended up whole again after several ladies expressed their interest in him because of his manly ways.

The End

RePhilRePhilover 6 years ago
Can you readers find the idiot in this story

Look after the word " by" for your answer

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Whatever

time it took. Many years later after the kids were out of the house....

asfdrre65hjljkasfdrre65hjljkover 6 years ago
1*

for TheCarolinaCocksucker and his wimpy DUMB cuck SHIT.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 6 years ago
BJ forgot!

BJ shoulda learned (or remembered) the Sicilian advice that ‘revenge is a dish best served cold.’ Anger lowers IQ by about 70% (and few of us can afford to operate with that kinda loss!) Kinda like picking up a nailclipper for a fight, instead of the machete right next to it!

I found that the depiction of Sweetiie gave us (We The Readers) very little insight into Sweetie. If one is willing to marry based on looks alone*. then I don’t see how one can expect other aspects of the spouse to be anything but capricious.

* At least implied by omission. We do know she is spoiled and manipulative (highly correlated attributes!)

Iamcurious999Iamcurious999over 6 years ago
Can Anybody Spell "MGTOW"-Men Going Their Own Way?

She does wrong, and HE is punished!

Ever growing numbers of men and boys today are coming to realize the gynocentric and man-hating forces in our society, working through the courts, schools, the news and entertainment media, and are avoiding marriage and long-term relationships accordingly.

Marriage has become simply TOO DANGEROUS for men, legally, financially, sexually, and every other way! Everything is set up for the woman, at the man's expense and risk.

Live and learn...

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 6 years ago
Hum

I think the lesson the author is trying to get across is if one finds themselves in such a situation keep your cool, and exact revenge in a well thought out plan at another time in the cold light of day, or dark of night.

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
WTF???

“I walked in the backdoor, and saw this guy raping my wife. She was screaming and crying. So I grabbed his hair and nutsack, the vulnerable things I saw were exposed to me, and tried to yank him off of her.

“He screamed. Then she screamed, I assumed from his invading penis. He MUST have been hurting her.

“Then she screamed at me this was her old boyfriend, and they were just having sex. Oops. I thought to myself. Well, I saw how bad he was looking from when I grabbed his hair and testicles as I was trying to defend my wife, from, again, what I thought was her rape. I thought of calling 911, but knew since we lived in the country, often it was faster for us to drive to the hospital, than wait for an ambulance. So I told her she should take him to the hospital. She was trying to gather his clothes, and I told her it would take too long to dress him. That he was starting to look terrible. She should just take off as swift as possible to the ER.” “Me? Now I was scared. I accidentally hurt this man who I thought was raping my wife. Would I get into trouble? Ontop of which I was now starting to get upset at my wife for voluntarily having sex with someone outside our marriage. I was scared AND upset, though I didnt REALLY think the police would arrest me.”

Sworn, under oath, in front of a Grand Jury.

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
The simplest defence.

A good offence.

EzrollinEzrollinover 6 years ago

This is why I never vote Democrat.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
Not dead or in jail

Still time to finish the job. Wait an appropriate period of time. Then have an alibi and don't get caught. Make sure they know who is dishing out the pain before turning out the lights permanently.

BaddestmanaliveBaddestmanaliveover 6 years ago
Really?

I doubt the judge would link his sentence to the divorce settlement. Still a good read. The man usually gets hose - especially when kids are involved.

sas6446sas6446about 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

Big guy, but still a wimp!!!!

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 6 years ago
Oh John, you handled that sooooo wrong

The ONLY thing you did almost right was grabbing his Balls and rendering him unable to attack you. There was so much more you could have done. I realize, yes, hindsight is 20/20 and I know from personal experience that it is damn hard to hold back your emotions while you are watching it unfold before your eyes. But even going in and slaughtering them and burying the bodies where they would never be found would have been better than the approach you took. You did just barely enough to get in trouble with the law, but not nearly enough to get full retribution on BOTH of them. Not to mention, they got off Scott-Free with your house and land, all of your money, etc. Sorry Dude, that is NOT a win, that is a massive fail and a huge loss for you.

Revenge is really an Artform. It is the only Artform I have ever possessed. A good revenge plot is much like a Rembrandt painting. It's a combination of Planning, Hard Work, Attention to Details, Emotion, Climax, Reputation and then of course, finally,

Satisfaction. The idea is to NOT GET CAUGHT by the law but for the targets to not only know you did it, but for them to suffer, preferably, for as long as possible. In my very first instance, I was able to make some individuals suffer from 3-12 years (if they behaved themselves lol). I think you can guess where I am going with that.

Not to mention, my first "Artwork" of Revenge gave me such a Famous Rep I had people seeking me out to help or assist them in their revenge. I never did it FOR them, I let them be part of it thru all the stages. In some instances, I was even PAID for my precision "Artwork".

My latest "Artwork" was removing a couple of Airbnb Squatters from a friends house. I don't do as much these days as I used to. The game has changed a lot with cell phones and the Internet. But to be honest, next to my first act of "Artwork", this last one with the Airbnb people was probably my best work. Not only did I get them out of the house, but they appeared to be lunatics in front of the police and I got to traumatize them, especially the wife or girlfriend, I never really found out what she was, of the couple, for just over 2 weeks.

I would grab her body parts when she was there alone with me, I would make noise and keep them awake most of the night or whenever they laid down to sleep. I ate their food, drank their beer, pissed in their apple juice, picked up roadkill and would leave it in the hallway by their bedroom door, on the kitchen and dining room tables. I disabled the stove and eventually the refrigerator so they had to buy a small one they put in their room. At one point, the woman even thought there were ghosts in the house messing with them. I think she was a bit off her rocker anyways, that helped lol.

When they made the mistake of believing I had gone to sleep after being up for 5 days and nights straight, annoying and harassing them, they both left to go shopping. Otherwise, 1 was always there at all times. By both of them leaving we, (myself, the friends that owned the house and a few other close friends who did help out a bit here or there, especially with the "Ghost" scam, removed every speck of proof that they even stayed in the house at all, including all of their crap. We also changed the locks with some old ones that I had from a remodeling job I did. They came back and couldn't get in so they called the cops and when they got there, they tried to say their stuff was in there, when it wasn't.

I pretended I had never seen them before and that I was staying there myself while doing some work on the home for my friends who were out of state lol. I had a "signed and dated estimate" from a few weeks before that as proof that I could be there, they had nothing, including their original Airbnb receipt for staying there the 1 week paid that they did. That was in all their crap we moved out when they left and thought I had no way to get into the locked room they stayed in lol. They tried to contact Airbnb but because they had blown off all the calls from Airbnb to tell them to leave, Airbnb canceled their account and said they would have to speak to a Rental Specialist that wasn't there on a Sunday lol.

They then proceeded to tell the cop what the interior looked like and I acted all alarmed about how they must have either peeked in the windows or broke in to know what it looked like. I even told the cops my 2 daughters both under 10 had stayed with me on a weekend and I feared for their lives. I told the cop I am a licensed FFL Firearms dealer (I am) and that I have a Conceal and Carry permit and would not hesitate to use it if I felt threatened by these two lunatics, to defend myself and my daughters.

The cop at that point, sensing emotions were escalating out of control, told the people they better leave and he better not get a call to come back there for any issues or he said he might "take his time" which would give me time to "Defend" myself. The cop told them since they had no claim or right to be there or any proof showing they ever had rented or stayed there, they would have to take the owners to civil court lol.

The couple was freaking out and screaming they wanted their stuff back and the cop nearly arrested them. So, they never came back, we never heard from them again, they lost out on probably a couple of grand worth of clothing and things they brought with them and I got a remodeling deal out of it from my friends who made an Airbnb insurance claim for damage from those people. They didn't do too much, some of it was there, like stains on the carpets, furniture, etc. But they got $89k for insurance repair work, I got $41k of it for the work I did do and their home was nearly totally remodeled with new appliances and furniture lol.

The only sad part about this was none of us ever saw them again. Being that this is close to the Minnesota/North Dakota border, they probably just left and went to another State lol.

My first Revenge "Artwork" is much more involved and because it was personal, much more satisfying and it set me up for the direction my life took. Plus I actually worked with the Police and the District Attorney's office and were able to help them not only bust up a Meth selling and cooking ring, but all of the people involved got Prison, not jail, time. I also ended up with almost $200k they had hidden in a makeshift wall safe that I never told the cops about lol. That was about 25 years ago and out of the 5 main people, 3 of them are now dead and the other 2, including my ex-wife, never got their lives back on track. Last I saw, they were looking pretty rough and still getting caught for just about anything they do wrong lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Was this supposed to be sarcastic satire? If so, you failed miserably, you fucking moron.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 6 years ago
... Sigh.

Author promises a story with realistic consequences from a broken marriage.

What she gave us is a dumb story.

With a dumb protagonist.

Acting like a dumbass.

Got the photos? Leave the house then - no reason to stick around while they're still there; crash at one of your buddies' place, someone she cannot reach; call your boss, and tell him you have to take a sick day; go to a lawyer first thing in the morning; FREEZE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT, especially since she's a manager there; that afternoon, go home throw all of her stuffs out; make sure she gets serve in the next 48 hours, and get those pictures to her parents ASAP.

There. Vengeance. And you're definitely not a wimp - fuck, if you must give to Stan what's coming to him, you can still do it later on, with some alibis this time around.

And, even in the situation he is currently in, John could still seek revenge - burn his old house down by making it look like an 'accident', get his ex fired from her job, turn your kids against her, still crush that shithead Stan's gonads... no reason to just stand there and keep getting punch in the face.

So yeah, dumb all around... but something tells me that's exactly what the author was looking for here...

Yeah, we got the point. Hopefully, you also understand why this story scored so low.

cub4acougarcub4acougarabout 6 years ago
once a wimp always a wimp

the wife was right he is a wimp

wimps and cucks like him give me all the pussy i want

the more wimps and cucks there are the more guys like me there will be

LMAO

keep up the good work wimp

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 6 years ago

if it wasn't for the laws protecting scumbags, there would be a lot less of them and a few more shootings.

anonymousinblueanonymousinblueabout 6 years ago
Not Amusing

Self aware stories are tedious. This one goes as far as insulting its readers outright. He fucked himself, probably from reading too many stories where they don't press charges. There is no reason not to unless the other guy is married. He could have done much better for what he lost.

notredame43notredame43about 6 years ago
crap story on many levels

I usually like a good bit of your stuff but not this one. - 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Not worth an actual comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pointless.

Cut a long story short. Wife cheats and disrespects husband, husband kicks her lovers ass then husband goes to jail and losses everything. See what I mean? Pointless. If anything this is a story that glorifies cheating.

Can't give a rating because it's a pointless story. No offence as you guys and gals do this for free but the story rates as high as a dwarf with no legs.Keep going though.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 6 years agoAuthor
Reply to SlipperySaddleBum

I agree with SlipperySaddleBum—only an ass would allow his wife to date ANYONE! PERIOD!

You really had me searching for that statement, and I read over it twice before spotting what you were talking about. Finally I spotted the phrase you spoke of, but I really THINK the problem is your misreading it. If I’m wrong, would you or someone smarter than me show me the correct way to say “…I knew my wife had dated a guy known as ‘Meat’, (notice the comma) for the first few years of our marriage I’d worried about how I measured up…” I SUPPOSE I COULD HAVE INSERTED “so” ahead of the for, thus rendering … ‘ meat’, so for the first few years….” but was it really necessary? (Not being a wise ass, I really want to know.)

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago

“…I knew my wife had dated a guy known as ‘Meat’, (notice the comma) for the first few years of our marriage I’d worried about how I measured up…”

"Julie had dated a guy known as 'Meat' before we met, so for the first few years of our marriage, I was worried how I would measure up..."

Referring to her by her name rather than "my wife" eliminates that ambiguity. Also adding in the "before we met" disclaimer also helps make it clearer that it wasn't happening while John was married to her. Alternatively you could break it up into two sentences.

"I have long read comments by those who prefer BTB stories and wondered just how they would like a story written."

Not like this. In your story, Julie cheats, gets all the money and the house, while John gets... shit on.

BTB stands for Burn The Bitch. She needs to suffer for her cheating ways! At its core, a good BTB story is a morality tale that piles consequences on the cheating wife, making her bitterly regret her infidelity.

Consequences can take many forms:

1) Beating/maiming/death of her lover.

2) Leaving her penniless

3) Disgracing her in front of her family/friends/community by revealing the depths of her depravity.

4) Alienation from friends/family

5) Imprisonment for the ex-wife

6) Injuries for the ex-wife (often due to a karmic 'car crash')

7) The husband replacing her with a hotter/tighter/younger/richer girlfriend

8) The husband goes on to a more successful life, so when he meets the wife in the epilogue, she realises what a mistake she made and wants him back. (The best revenge is a living well)

Pick a few of those, add a unique twist and you'll be a champion of the BTB crowd.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I can always count on you folks to keep me straight.

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 6 years ago
You certainly missed reality with this story

So he's in jail. A simply phone call gets him a good attorney. A smart attorney looks at the facts and knows he's going to win. And get paid. Julie will be required to replace the money. The totals will be shown by the Bank statements. The house will be sold and the proceeds evenly divided, along with the liquid assets and investments. The furniture will be divided after an agreement between the two of them. Once his pictures are shown to the Court, the DA's case goes out the window. One thing you left up in the air was the children. If they're over eighteen then the above will be the division of assets. If they're younger then the equation changes and the Court's Child Protection Services will interview all involved and decide what's best for the children which will affect the sale of the house, child support and alimony. But there's no way he is forced to sign over the House and the land. And depending on Stan's situation, he might make money suing Stan. In Today's world you CAN do shit. You just have to live with the consequences. You just got the consequences wrong.

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 6 years ago

courts are all geared toward women in divorce.

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumover 5 years ago
I have the answer you're looking for but, since this site now has Big Brother screening all comments before they allow them to be posted, I no longer post my comments. Sorry. (If you had your 'Feedback' turned on, I'd have answered you directly.)

I knew my wife had dated a guy known as ‘Meat’, (notice the comma) for the first few years of our marriage I’d worried about how I measured up…” I SUPPOSE I COULD HAVE INSERTED “so” ahead of the for, thus rendering … ‘ meat’, so for the first few years….” but was it really necessary? (Not being a wise ass, I really want to know.)

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 5 years ago
btb

btb doesn`t mean you have to go the violence route.

there are better ways to btb than violence.

the key is indifference ...

cheaters are just scum that seek attention and to show indifference will hurt their ego.

been there and i have a t-shirt to show for it ...

wish i was a writer and tell my story but alas i have no talent for putting words together ... maybe one day i`ll make it into a movie ... lmfao

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
*Raises his hand to ask a question*

Thinking on this story? So, what happens when John gets out of jail, and hunt's down Stan for more revenge and his former wife? The first time he thought "stupid". Now he's got time to think, plan and then execute "smart revenge".

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
....

What an excellent way to waste a reader's time. You start out with a promising story, then shove a huge dildo up its ass, taking everything that could've worked and destroying it, until all that's left is a shit-stained cock-up of a story

1*

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago

Was not enough explanation as to what happened after his wife left? Did she end up with the boyfriend, did she try to reconcile, why was he forced to give up his house to stay out of jail since it was his wife cheating? To many loose ends need a second chapter. Could have been a good story otherwise.

argeelogargeelogover 5 years ago
Mistake

I accidently gave this 3 stars, should have been 1. You've written much better stories. This was not one of them.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 5 years agoAuthor
Re:agreelog comment

I understand your not caring for this one--after all, everyone will not like every story. It would help me become a better writer if you would specify just what you had problems with; for if you saw something wrong, you can bet a lot of others thought the same but didn't say anything.

Thanks for the comment and any future help. cd

Tiger27Tiger27over 5 years ago
Blackmail?

I have a problem with a DA using blackmail.

POMPEDEPUISARDPOMPEDEPUISARDabout 5 years ago
Legal point

I don’t believe that a prosecutor/Judge in a criminal matter would be able to arrange a pay off in a divorce in exchange for a favorable verdict in the criminal matter, at least not openly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Retribution

I liked this story but can't get over how you let the cheater win. A further chapter that is a few years later showing John with a beautiful wife and describing how he had his revenge leaving the bitch penniless and disowned by all her friends and family and kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOL BTB

Still making the case that only being a noble hapless cuckold will be for the best I see.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another bull shit story

There would be no way Julia would have gotten a way with this if she was my wife who I caught cheating in my home. I would not have let her take her ex boy friend to the hospital. I would have taken him out of the house and put him in my car and dropped him off somewhere in the country and left him there and then went home and

had the talk with Julia. Then I would have checked my bank accounts and when I discovered that Julia had emptied them, then I would have had a lawyer prepare divorce papers and made sure that she would only get what she was entitled to and if she would have gotten the kids as custody. Julia would kicked out of the house and off the acreage, even with a 50\50 split and because she stole money from the accounts then the split would be less than to equal the amount she removed from the accounts. Then I would have sold the farm and give her what she was owed. The assault on the ex boy friend was what he deserved after what John heard while they were doing cheating and because he didn't assault her other than give her the padding that she deserved as one Judge told me as the assault on her by the spanking on a place that nature provided (ass) that is not considered an assault, but justified for infidelity. She deserved at least that punishment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sure you could have gotten away with it.

Take up her offer about hom falling and hurting himself. Take her back for a few months, treating her like the slut she is. Give her sex but not love. Then divorce her skanky ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I guess the point of this story by CD

is to show the folly of a cucked husband doing much of anything. Of course, the story heads straight into the compost heap as soon as CD starts expatiating on the legal system. Don't hyperventilate, CD, lots of authors do. There is no way that first offense simple assault carries a penalty of three years in any jurisdiction. Moreover, at trial the burden is "beyond a reasonable doubt", so a conviction on these facts for the tale fabricated by the adulterers is unlikely. More to the point, prosecutors don't want to invest resources in cases like this, especially when there are no priors or serious priors. The "Bubba" trope is just stupid, but CD isn't the only offender. Prison rape happens, but it is far rarer than the "certainty" depicted in these stories. Stupid story...should win a stupid prize.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yes

In today's world you must use your brain to burn the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yes your a wannabe cuck but

Even a screwed over dipshit like your character knows the bitch has to live somewhere!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Too Funny!

Another 1 star WIMP story!!!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
See

I see your point CD. I much prefer a scorched earth BTB myself, but I understand that most tales of retribution, even justice,.are just fantasy. A little taste of realism isn't welcome around here I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I'm going to have to disagree.

You can "do shit". You just can't do that shit in plain sight. Either have your friends arrange an accident for lover boy if you need physical revenge or hire a great lawyer and burn them both to the ground. After all, he has the pictures. What will she say when he threatens to show those pictures to their kids, her parents and every single person she knows? The threat alone gets him the money she took back and very favorable terms in the divorce. Of course some readers will say that's not enough. So go the Navy Seal route. Sell her to a whorehouse. Plant drugs on them both and send them to prison for years. Or kidnap them, cut them into little pieces and feed them to the fishes. You say it can't be done? When was the last time you saw Jimmy Hoffa? This poor fool simply went about it the wrong way and got himself thrown in the clink. Your ending was both unsatisfying and disappointing. Not good. Not good at all.

1 star

0zed0zedalmost 5 years ago
MEH!

Obviously written by a man hating ball busting Beee Otchhhh!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
ANOTHER B.S. STORY !

CAN'T ANY!! OF YOU ASSHOLES WRITE A STORY WHERE THE GOOD GUY HUSBAND ISN'T THE LOSER? EVEN IF HE TAKES PICTURES, DOES WHAT A MAN WOULD DO, HE STILL LOSES EVERYTHING? YOU WRITERS SHOULD JUST START EVERY STORY WITH THE FAITHFUL LOVING HUSBAND AND DAD

SPREADS WIFE'S PUSSY AND SAYS COME GET IT BOYS, I'LL BE HARD AT WORK PROVIDING THE MONEY, THANKS.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous