All Comments on 'The Wimp?'

by thecarolinadreamer

Sort by:
  • 200 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 hours ago

Now THAT was a realistic story! Stay single forever. Stay happy for life.

MrBill323MrBill323about 1 month ago

No you did the right thing You got your pride and you got rid of a lying cheating slut

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

DEATH ; THE AVENGER!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

You can do a lot. The author lacks life experience

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Seems like John should have subdued the intruder that was raping his wife, then called the Sheriff's Office.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Grabbing his testicles? Not in my life, Got kids? Boys? I'd use a baseball bat and line it up like a golf swing and nail his...just as I'd yell out "FORE" upon making contact. Instead of sending "him" to the E.R.. I'd be telling him to feel lucky I didn't use my Twelve gauge shotgun and blow your Head off. And so, If you contact the cops... Believe me. I know people that do this for fun...And you go permanently missing. Now go get dressed and take yourself to the E.R. and tell them You tried to jump from your garage roof because your ladder went down and accidentally landed on a saw horse. Now get and never see or contact my wife ever again... in Fact, For your health you'd be moving outta this County and quite possibly this State in order to maintain a healthy life as what you've got now... Now Git.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Come back in the house via the front door and yell out; "HONEY...I'M HOME". And add, "I found my handgun..." Then, listen for the scrambling with the "...." exits via the bedroom window... Confront the wife and ask her if she wants to take a shower with me... You wash me and I'll wash you.... Hey, this could be another chapter....

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A little too realistic for your readers it seams. I believe you hit a nerve of reality they don’t want to think about. That makes this good writing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Carolina reamer- Don’t quit your day job!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well grounded.

The violence is certainly understandable and, in my view, justified. She wouldn't have gotten everything though and the courts would have taken he premeditated theft poorly. He lucked out on the sentence ad his wife, SMALL TOWN, with both sets of parents tossing her put, would have had a tough go of it. For sure she'd been seen as the town whore from that point on, so life would not have been pleasant.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Two Stars off for going out after work with buddies till midnight!!

Stopping in after work and having 2-3 ok.

Still can drive And have time at home with wife and kids.

Only know people in unhappy marriages/single who stay at bar for longer than a few. And only once in awhile!

Been there done that with coworkers. Celebration of something.! Or someone!

Then a reasonable intelligent person would know cops would be involved with a serious injury (injuries).

Divorce And later darkness etc what happens is?

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19697 months ago

enjoyed it until there was no moral justice served :(

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

How did she clear account that long ago unless planning to leave him?

How did he not n

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Just a one!

Doesn't have a realistic feel.

Does not deliver on promise at the beginning.

Too short and to choppy.

The basic premise could work, but a strong editor is needed.

Keep trying, there is hope.

MarkItZeroMarkItZero8 months ago

"reduced to probation if I signed the house and land over to Julie." Uhhhh Yeah .... No.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I don't think so.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

As other comments made MC a totally clueless fuck.

Accounts not checked for months? Idiotic

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

In today's world you check your finances on a regular basis like every few days. If you make any kind of money you have an prenuptial agreement or post nuptial agreement plus insurance that covers attorney costs. I have a minimum of 1 million. A one time attorney agreement under the same policy. I was in law enforcement when I got it and I kept it. So yes there was a chance that I might get involved in some crazy stuff. That included domestic stuff look at the divorce rate for law enforcement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So, she lives in a secluded house? All by herself? A hammer, a propane torch, and a broken glass bottle, and nothing critical damaged so she has decades yet to live. Then on the run with skills, home construction skills, skills transferable to just about anywhere on the planet. The man has options.

Instead we get a story written as if a man of violence has no options. Except, it's the man of violence that always has options. Only cowards, afraid of death, sit at home on a lake while the source of his suffering sits in an isolated farmhouse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

End partially saved it. So average.

Can't understand MCs who drink with buddies or anyone from quitting time to midnight or closing.

Drink or two occasionally And then go home to the most important people in your life. Spouse and kids if have any

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your ending sucked,your a big guy who's courage will not be questioned.But you lack in smarts.If you read Literotica by then,you know you have to go all the way.Not just the committed action but legal action as well.while your cheating disrespectful wife is taking lover or should I say Mr.Meat to the hospital-you should have made phone calls to lawyers after that to families an friends,empty out the bank acct,max out or cancel credits your job benefits an property.Other then photos you took you should have had recording capebility on your cell.It burns your wife in court,if Mr.Meat is welthy an married which I doubted it.Need to burn as well.Now Mr.Big John top priority the kids? Not knowing how long has this been going on? You need to get a DNA test done.I don't like 🤕 hurting John but it must be done,knowing the the kids are yours or his the results will tell.than alert the families of the steps you took,and how live of the children will change forever if it turns out negative.If I hadn't mentioned your wife name is because I hate the bitch trash talking about you.No freaking respect for you.Protect the kid make sure their isn't a sympathetic person for her to depend on from families or friends,take care big John. For the righter! I'm not happy with the ending.Big John's eyes were blinded by love but lacked strong sharp instincts.sorry but you shoved a dull 🗡️ knife into my emotion an twisted it,I know you didn't do it on purpose I will heal.please think 🤔 of your readers when you make a loving wife stories.Hopes & best wishes to you bye!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is apparent the writer is a cheater and just wants to try and scare any real men from taking action, in truth men who have been exposed to their wife having an affair and reacted much, much worse as in let God sort the cheaters out, and only served 3 years. Temporary insanity is a real thing, and a possible REAL consequence of cheating, and should be considered by all would be cheaters, not to mention anyone stupid enough to cuckold their spouse. Personally I can guarantee I wouldn't care, I would rather get the chair "though no western countries have death penalty anymore" than accept being a cuck! Please take this into consideration, as I am a very kind and caring person but an act of betrayal like this would easily break my phychy and I would feel no guilt as infidelity is just after murder on the big ten list and I don't think I'm alone in feeling this way.

TracklTracklover 1 year ago

Lmao, and you spoke about "realism". There's no way he would've charged with 3 years, and no way she could've left him without a single penny and get away with it. Any REAL crappy lawyer would've get him a better outcome than in your story.

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The Accused was protecting his wife from a rapist.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 1 year ago

no. but we can still dream.

our legal system is just that. there is no justice in it anymore

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 1 year ago

She'd cleaned out their joint account months before and he hadn't noticed!! I guess he deserved everything he got.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Poorly written story. Stupid plot. The court ending was just plain bullshit since his phone pictures were legally admissible in rebuttal, and expose their story. And no relation between the divorce and a criminal action, except to establish she was committing adultery and depending on the state could definitely effect a settlement. Keep dreaming, Carolina. Not all your stories can be this bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like it. There is absolutely no reason not to encourage your loved one to experience all the cock she can get. And wife and her lover were going to let hubby clean her pussy. What more can he want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You should give up writing. This is just a stupid ending. You need to give what your readers want! People read for a good ending. Not this crap!

Chuckles1966Chuckles1966over 1 year ago

The judge would have had to allow the pictures, after the wife and the BF both testified that he'd just stopped by to visit.

At which point the wife's and BFs testimony is now perjury.

Which means single party assertions about what they said are viable. And now we're into a fighting words defense. Given that he used the minimal force necessary to subdue the threat....no way a jury would convict.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought everything was a done deal. Wrong, After the Divorce, Julie and "meat" got married, and the next thing being, They were out to take my kids.... I fought that tooth and nail until a judge at their insistence ordered a D.N.A. test... I practically collapsed at the results... Meat was the Father of both of what I thought was my kids. They got full custody. So why on Gods' Green Earth did she marry me? Background, Meat had done something bad and had been sentenced to Twenty years in prison... So why was he out in time to knock up my wife? His early release, He was in prison when Julie and I met... She expected him to be gone for the next Nineteen years... only, A Liberal District of Attorney with a Liberal Judge released him very early. He was deemed to be not a threat by a liberal psychiatrist. ergo, I lost the kids.... Just one more nail into the coffin of my life. As for the kid Lawyer? I wish I had the money to pay for a better lawyer because some years later, I was reading an article of a man's rights, I could've sued Meat to recover all the money I spent raising his kids. But, apparently, there exists a limitations law...Yep, I had been taken for a ride. Maybe, Instead of ripping his balls. I should've shot the Bastard then claimed, I thought he was raping my wife. Just one more experience to learn from.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First let's be educated and actually discuss things that exist. Texas and other states have laws in place that say "if you catch your spouse in bed with someone else and kill them" its temporary insanity. Look it up if you don't believe me.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Second time around, still a stupid ending. You had so many choices and went with your version of reality. Which even in most jurisdictions around the world is just plain wrong given the Aggravating circumstances.

Talk to a lawyer first re outcomes.

Still 1/5 and out of favourites

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'd like to see the author expand this story showing revenge on the injustice he had by the court .

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐ Was good, until the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He would of agreed with his wife if he wasn't such a Neanderthal. During this time he could of divided the cash himsrlf after selling everything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Instead of grabbing his balls along with is pony tail. I'd have used a golf swing with a baseball bat and hit both balls for a home run screaming... "Stop Raping My Wife!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a horrid ending. Where's the realism in this? Since when does the DA look the other way if you sign everything over to someone else?

You got a real kick out of this injustice. Here's hoping you get to feel it on your own skin in your life.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

Like the story. AAAA+++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And that's why you get your revenge without fucking witnesses and not in your own home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This might have been the stupidest thing I've ever read.

Okay, I understand you're mocking people who don't enjoy the cuckold lifestyle, understandable.

But the outcome was so farfetched I expected vampires and warewolves to start running around.

Just a weird way to try and mock someone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Maybe not but pay back is a bitch for both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No just wait and a dark night accidents can happen.

Buddies and I together and things happened coincidentally

Pictures

If Internet have no idea who did that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No stars for this unimaginative drivel. Not even a real whimp would go down like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would have liked to see some revenge

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

You really have no idea what a BTB story is, do you??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What idiotic bullshit. Simple assault, no record, gainfully employed, clear provocation...3 years? DON'T WRITE ABOUT THINGS YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. The husband would have gotten deferred adjudication, probably with "anger management" classes. Getting even a few months for simple assault requires, IRL, a prior record with some seriously bad stuff on it. Other than that, it was just another formulaic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

For once the husband deserved what he got. Only an idiot would stay at a bar until midnight with the "love of his life" sitting home alone

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

Utterly insipid nonsense 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You were just that a wimp! With so many ways there were to get some justice and not been made to be so foolish you could have had it all and some more! But you were a wimp with no brains!

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Wasnt bad until the stupidity you had to introduce in page two. It went from a 3 1/2 to a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not being educated about what a man can do when offended by a cheating wife IS NOT BEING a CUCK.

This Story really brought out the mentally deranged and the haters and the idiot macho GUYS.

My Uncle was WII and shot and killed many, retired a military Policeman. Guess what he faired even worse against his cheating wife in court and life. I've been around a few years you guys that hate and brag are the CUCKS --- ALSO I'm not the Author of this story or a friend

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You're just a passive cuck should have stood up to the law. By the way, I've been to jail if you are as big as you say you are. You'd have no problems no one gets raped in county learn your facts before writing about something you don't know

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Moronic ... simply moronic. Clearly written by a cuck.

ThorlolThorlolover 2 years ago

Closer to reality...yeah sure. Dont know why he would get 3 years. Not possible. Cant get a real lawyer while owning a house? Not likely. His Wife getting away with theft, also impossible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Plain ridiculous. When I got out, they would both be dead and I would be hundreds of miles away before the missing persons’ reports were filed.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

In SC, like the rest of the known universe, a spouse cannot "clean out" accounts and get away with it. Moreover, a house on ten acres of prime woodland would secure a decent lawyer. Also, why not have 12 of your peers sitting in judgment of you? That's why we have a jury system, because they can consider extenuating circumstances. Plus, imagine the wife having to testify about her pillow-talk conversation within earshot of her husband? How 'bout the explicit photos offered in evidence of his temporary insanity? All it would take is ONE good ol' Carolina boy (or gal) to hear that shit and say, 'Not guilty', and you'd hang the eff outta that jury. No prosecutor worth anything will retry that, especially in a small town. Plus, all of the trial evidence becomes part of the public record! C'mon... 2/5.

calibamma707calibamma707over 2 years ago

Then they both would have been dead then I would have good reason to go kill bubba too. He’s still the worst wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

you wrote this story to get a rise out of people. It is pretty uninspired what about the cellphone pics he's the bread winner this story is lame THX for the effort try better next time

Wildbill314Wildbill314over 2 years ago

I guess everyone who is anonymous is a legal scholar

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesover 2 years ago

Sigh. Another Big Cock story. If women really craved them, we'd all have them : the law of natural selection. But women with average sized pussies prefer average-sized cocks. Because duh.

.

Big cocks are a male obsession. Big cocks, big tits, small IQs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Author's who knows little about laws shouldn't write about them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why don't you write only Incest/Taboo stories then. "In today's world, you sure can do that shit."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Author's shouldn't be dumb fucks. "I was lucky I only got three years..." for a first offense with no aggravating factors, and there weren't any, he gets time served and a suspended sentence. Maybe some community service. You'd practically have to commit manslaughter to get 3 years. If you are an author, don't write bullshit about the law. The case would have plea bargained out because NO prosecutor would want to take it to a jury, public defender or not. Moreover, the slut would have to make good on the money she took...in just about any jurisdiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

hopeless

kencorokencoroalmost 3 years ago

Yeah, write a story about a victimized husband then put him down even more so that the 'BTB lovers' can get bent.

Too bad that everyone else get angered too.

Keep the outcome, but also add more positives on husband's aftermath this would be acceptable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why don't you preach to us readers the impact of a 'good' infidelity next, after telling us the impact of a good BTB. Which one is better, to prevent adultery or preventing revenge because of adultery.

mletroutmletroutalmost 3 years ago

Why did she empty the bank accounts over a month ago and not leave him? Kind of a funny story, but I’m sure it’s true. People are like that sometimes.

Gram1Gram1almost 3 years ago

I believe the writer accomplished his goal of depicting a more reality based outcome. Personally, I have the sense that the end result here is close to what a lot of husbands experience. In the end, he accepts that this is how things go and gets on with living the best he can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well.. that was pathetic. One star, and I am being generous!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

In fuckin' Texas, we ask for a jury trial, and in Texas, our juries can consider "extenuating circumstances" and make the RIGHT decision. Nobody can do shit about it. I'm sure SC is the same way. While fuckin' with ANON and the BTB Mafia, you whacked the rest of us as collateral damage!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This author is like many in the LW section...they let their cuck tendencies get in the way of reality. Problem is, these authors put their fantasies on paper, but have never really learned how to deal with betrayal. It’s amazing to me that so many people grew up not realizing just how evil people really are beneath the mask they show to the public.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

LOL, whore gets all. Stupid revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It looked good but then the final ruined it all....

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

It was going great and then it really went to stupid town on page 2. Went from gold to sh*t with one click.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Again

About as close as my good friend Carolina Dreamer can make himself come to a good BTB. At least he mashed Meat's huevos up a bit. Good story.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Your story fell apart with the pimply DA and what they made up him give up to aid the wife.

That was unreal.

3/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Reality?

It’s very apparent that many authors here do not understand infidelity or the impact it can have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Feels incomplete

story really feels incomplete as cheaters walked away freely

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please, you've got a good ole white boy with a squeaky clean record. No way he gets three years for a simple assault. Nope, he'd pretty much walk and no way the judge ties signing the house over to the wife as a part of a plea deal with the assault case.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 3 years ago

Did the judge fuck his wife too? No way that the cheating wife gets everthing even after how he handled the boyfriend.

He has it on video so I would make them pay.

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 3 years ago
Lame.....

This "author" has issues....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
BULLSHIT!

Dealing with infidelity is simple.

Find out that she is cheating.

Get proof.

Hide the bodies!

KayaknhKayaknhover 3 years ago
So he truly is a wimp....

Has his freedom.

Lots of time to plan a revenge. Julie does not get to walk away Scott free.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 4 years ago
The Parents and family would have helped

He had the evidence on the phone and the parents and family could have gotten him a decent lawyer. It might not have ended perfectly, but he wouldn't have gotten 3 years.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
Too bad.

The trial outcome may come closer to reality than some of the fantasy served up here. I was cheering him on.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

The trouble with all these stories is this fear of jail and the outlandish sentences handed out.

Assault is assault and aggravated assault is aggravated assault. But if you are a clean skin and there are mitigated circumstances, guess what?

No jail time. Yep, no jail time!!!

Fights happen all the time and people do get hurt. But the jails are not filled with one time fighters, are they?

My criticism is that, drop the jail time literary device, it does not work in any of these stories.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
No money but folks and in-laws took my side? Contradiction!

Parody but sucks

lee5456lee5456about 4 years ago
Revenge

It would have been even better if he had Kicked the guy in the balls as he was cumming

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great parody

Great parody of the characteristic BTB fairy tale swagger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The Bayou's

Aren't THAT far away. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
stupidity

Just because you are big doesn't mean you act dumb.

The correct ending would be the surprise disappearance of the two adulterers. Nobody with a brain sends their recently violated wife into the public realm with an ability to spout crap like an MSNBC fool (except this author...).

Nope the bullshit sales pitch of BTB is as meaningless as the homocretinous leftist crap the carolinacreamer comes up with as entertainment

TajfaTajfaover 4 years ago
Not sure

I agree with others that some natural justice is needed. Part 2 should see him somehow becoming rich and with money behind him he gets proper revenge against both the bitch and her lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Clever crap to allow cuck mentality

I am not completely a btb advocate, just feel that justice should be done. If she cheats on you you leave her. If she lies, you punish. But most good cheating stories start with I know if I did what I want to do (mess them up), I would spend time in jail. So, divorce, payback, reconciation with costs, all come with that in mind. Some even feel payback is worth prison. I guess your "hero" felt payback was worth losing everything, which is another prime tenet of these stories "If I divorce her, I have to give her half of everything. ) . This guy winds up giving her all of everything because he didn't think at all, even though he certainly has time to. Just stupid story cloaked in a must of bullshit rationality. I so clearly reuse you felt most brb stories suffer that same flaw , and that is true. Just feel you are a tad hypocritical to make similar mistakes.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 4 years ago
Weak

No backbone at all, the cunt would have a helluva fight on her hands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
He's right, you can't do shit.

Recently barely avoided accident with old bitch who.made a turn where sign said no left and ran stop sign, ignoring my horn. I called cops. Result was officer CALLED ME AN ASS, and reassured the bitch. I avoid several accidents a week, and have been hit 3 times by hit and run. Cops said I should let it go.and report.to my insurance, paying my deductible and have my rates go up. The good guy always loses in our fucked up country. Look at fucking Trump and the Senate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

so why didn't he get have revenge on her and her boyfriend piss poor story

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous