The Y-Virus Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Akira filled her tub with lavender-scented soap as the water poured from the faucet. The result was a miniature mountain range of bubbles resting on the surface of the water. It was the sort of bubble bath you see in the movies when a woman pampers herself after a tiresome day. The only thing missing from the Hollywood cliché were a few lit candles.

Moments before stepping into the tub, Akira looked at me over her shoulder and said, "Perhaps you'd be kind enough to scrub my back," she paused and changed the tone of her voice, "as well as the usual hard-to-reach places?"

"How could I refuse such an honor?"

"Very good. I was worried that I might've had to convince you to do it by other means." She brought a finger up to the buttons of her wrist remote with a smile.

I didn't say anything. I only chuckled a little because I knew she wasn't serious. From the look on her face it was clear that she was only trying to have some fun by teasing me.

She took off the wrist remote and set it on a small table to the side before stepping into the tub and sitting down. Once she was in a reclining position, she gave a long sigh of total relaxation. She handed me a bar of soap and lifted a foot from the surface of the water. I took the cue and started moving the soap over her feet and calves before sliding my hands over her thighs. I admit that I'm not much into feet, but her skin was so smooth and flawless that I found myself enjoying it more than I thought I would. I even massaged her feet a little. She really seemed to like this, so I kept at it.

After I had finished massaging one foot, I moved to the other. It became clear to me that she had a thing for having her feet worshipped. I was learning quite a bit about Akira from just these few hours alone together. My curiosity started going wild as I thought about what I might learn about the other women I was due to have sex with. Just as I started to think of some offhand scenarios involving the other women, Akira had moved her foot out of my grip and brought it close to my face.

"Would you?" She asked.

I knew immediately what she wanted. Normally I wouldn't have done it, but seeing as how she was in a tub and her feet were clean, I decided to try something new and make her happy. Besides, she made me extremely happy a few weeks earlier when she sat on my face and practically forced me to worship her ass. The way I saw it, I was returning a sexy favor.

I sucked her toes one by one. There was no doubt she loved it judging from the sounds she made when I moved my tongue over and between them. This didn't really do much for me on a sexual level. I could now say for certain, since I actually tried it, that feet just weren't my thing.

Once she was satisfied with the way I made her feel, she withdrew her toes from my mouth, stood in the tub, and turned around so that her ass was mere inches from my face.

"That was very nice, but now my ass needs cleaning. You wouldn't object to helping me with that would you?" She wiggled her butt a little when she asked this.

"Not at all, m'lady." I said in a British accent. This got a chuckle out of her.

She bent forward slightly and brought her rear closer to my face. The beads of soapy water trickled down her flawless skin and over the soft globes of her ass in such a way that I almost wished I were one of those droplets of water moving over her back, in between the crack of her ass, over her asshole, and finally down the lower part of her pussy. The pleasure would be great, but short-lived.

I took the bar of soap and a washcloth from a drawer and went to work. I spent more time lathering her butt with soap than I did any other part of her body (no surprise there). She held her position most of the time I did this, though she would occasionally push her ass against my hands as I moved them in circles over her skin. When I felt that her ass had enough soap on it, I cupped water in my hands and poured it over her to wash away the suds. I must've washed her ass in this fashion at least four or five times before I stopped.

"There, m'lady," I said in the same British accent, "your arse is clean. I daresay this may have been my best work yet."

"Perhaps," Akira chuckled again, "But I'd like you to prove it to me."

"How might I do that, m'lady? I could fetch a mirror if it would please you."

"No mirrors, boy," Akira said, now trying out a British accent of her own. "I'd like you to prove it by using your tongue." She came off sounding a little like Mary Poppins; at least that's what I thought.

"My tongue, m'lady?"

"Yes, boy. If my arse truly is as clean as you claim it to be, then there should be no problem, should there?"

"I suppose I can't argue with your reasoning."

"Then get to it, boy." She brought her ass closer to my face by another inch. "You know it's not polite to keep a lady waiting."

"Of course, m'lady. Right away." And with that I buried my face in her wet ass.

I moved my tongue over her asshole repeatedly. I felt a little like a hound as I did this, but I loved doing it all the same. She cooed softly whenever my tongue worked over her asshole. This made me very happy because not only did she let me do the very thing I always wanted to do to her . . . but she actually loved it! It seemed that we were made for each other.

I savored every moment of this before I decided to drag my tongue over the soft globes of her ass cheeks. Occasionally I would plant a soft kiss here and there before licking again. It wasn't long before I covered every inch of her ass with my saliva. When I finished with this task, I brought my attention back to her asshole.

I flicked the puckered hole with my tongue before moving over it in circles. She cooed softly again. After a minute or so of this, when I felt that her guard was down and she had grown use to the feeling, I abruptly changed my course of action and used my tongue to penetrate her asshole.

"Wooooo!" She squealed in delight. "Oh . . . I was beginning to wonder when you were going to get around to doing that, my boy." She said, still holding true to the British accent.

I could feel her plump ass vibrate suddenly against my face when she first shuddered. I brought my hands up to her ass and held her steady. I then parted her cheeks so I could penetrate her deeper and more easily. I forced my tongue up her ass as far as it could go before moving it in all directions.

She squealed at a higher pitch when she felt this and I soon lost focus of the things I thought she wanted. I was far too lost in my own pleasure. I indulged in squeezing her ass (admittedly a bit on the rough side). Squeezing eventually gave way to massaging, and massaging gave way to tongue-fucking. My face pressed against her ass repeatedly as I drove my tongue in and out of her.

When my tongue finally grew tired, I pulled it out of her.

I paused a moment to take in the glory of her ass once more while I kept massaging it. I completed my admiration by parting the cheeks one final time . . . and kissing her asshole as if it were the lips of a long lost lover.

When I pulled my lips away, I said, in the same British accent, "There, m'lady. Your arse is as perfect as it could ever possibly be. Shall I dry you off, m'lady?"

"Yes, please do." She held her hand out for me to take.

I took it and helped her out of the tub. It was a good thing I did, too. She almost slipped and fell. I caught her and held her steady.

"Thank you." She said in her normal voice.

"Don't mention it." I said, also discarding the accent I'd been using to amuse her. "Here, let me put a towel down for you. I suppose I should've done that first."

"Indeed, you should have." She said, sounding once again like a strict Mary Poppins.

This made me laugh a little. She looked so adorable in this moment that I couldn't resist kissing her as I held her wet body steady against my own.

When I broke the kiss, I said, in my natural voice, "I ought to get that towel. We don't want another accident now, do we?"

Akira didn't say anything. She only shook her head as she took hold of the towel rod.

I laid the towel down and she stood safely on it. I grabbed another towel and started drying her black hair. She surprised me a little when she took hold of my semi-erect cock. She looked at it for a moment and said, "You have no idea how badly I've missed the penis. Three years without cock can do a lot to a girl like me."

She wasn't trying to be sexy when she said this. She was only thinking over the events of the past three years. I couldn't imagine what it was like for her, mostly because I wasn't a woman. More importantly, I couldn't imagine what it would be like if I were to go three years without the company of the fairer sex. I think it's safe to say I'd probably go mad.

She let go of my penis and allowed me to finish drying her body.

I moved the towel over her perky breasts and rubbed them dry. I flicked her nipples a few times with my thumb before moving down her midsection. I dried the majority of her body in typical fashion. The only exception was when I dried her vagina and ass. I don't think I need to say that I spent more time drying her ass, but I was very delicate in drying her womanhood. I blotted it dry first, and then moved my fingers gently over her outer labia and up to her clitoris.

I paused for a moment and thought of the fact that I had tried to impregnate her. There was no way of knowing (at that time) if I had succeeded, but for the first time in my life I actually wanted a woman to be impregnated by me. I was soon overcome by an emotion I can only label as reverence; reverence for her vagina.

I kissed it softly.

Akira would later tell me that she found this gesture adorable. She brought a hand under my chin and lifted my head to meet her gaze. Once again, without saying anything, she kissed me.

I finished drying the rest of her body.

Afterward, we dressed ourselves and made our way back into the more public areas of the CDC. Everybody we passed made the same noises or gestures of approval they did before. We both blushed a little whenever this happened, but Akira seemed less effected by them than I did. She knew what she had volunteered for, and knew what the general atmosphere of the CDC would be once we finished having our fun.

We stayed together for a little while before parting ways. She had other medical duties to attend to. She was, first and foremost, a doctor. And doctors were in short supply. I patted her on the bottom as she walked away. She turned and grinned at me when I did this. I smiled back and watch her as she turned a corner.

The evening was fast approaching and I remembered the small promise I had made to Hanna.

I went to the rec room and she was reading some sort of kid's book when I walked in. There were a few other women, and even men, in the rec room doing various things. I sat down at the chessboard and waited for Hanna to finish reading. She was oblivious to the fact that I was even there. When she finally did notice me sitting in the room, she dropped her book on the floor. The woman in charge of keeping things tidy scolded her a little. Hanna obediently picked up the book and put it in its proper place.

She sat next to me and I started giving the chess lesson. I taught her pins, skewers, and forks that night. She was starting to catch on much more quickly than before. I was quite impressed with the rate of her progress. She seemed to have a certain knack for the game now that she understood the basics. Maybe, if the circumstances of the world were different, she might've been able to become a master of the game. Who could say for sure?

The woman that scolded Hanna before said that it was time for the girls to go to bed. I ended the chess lesson and told her that she was doing very well. I said that she might even beat me in a few weeks' time. She was beaming with happiness when I gave her the compliment. I patted her head, smiled, and told her she ought to listen to her caregiver. She did and followed the rest of the girls out of the rec room in an organized, single file line.

I spent the next hour or two reading a book on modern hover vehicles. I figured that if I would ever be able to breathe the free air again, I would be much more valuable to everyone if I knew how to operate and repair them. I would occasionally see one or two flying off in the distance when I'd look outside my window. They seemed easy enough to operate when they zoomed past the skyscrapers in the distance, but I saw how complicated they really were when I opened the book and started reading.

I knew that learning about these things would take weeks of heavy reading (it was a very thick book). I asked the woman charged with the task of cataloging the books in the library section of the rec room, a kind woman named Kathy, if it would be all right if I kept the book in my ward. She said it wasn't a problem so long as I signed the book out on her ledger (no doubt this was one of Dr. Miller's ideas on how to keeping things structured and orderly within the walls of the facility). I signed it and took the book back to my room.

I ran into my friend Keith on the way back to my ward. He seemed in good spirits and expressed his hopes for Akira's conception. I thanked him and asked how he was getting along in the building.

"I guess I can't complain," he said, "but I just miss the smell of fresh air."

"I hear ya. The air in here is so stale. Let's just hope that Dr. Miller and Dr. Weller make a stable vaccine soon. Dr. Weller seems to be making some progress, but she warned me against getting my hopes up."

"Yeah. When I asked her about the possibility of a vaccine, she told me the same thing. But at least humanity has a chance inside these walls. It isn't much, but I'll take it. Besides . . . we don't really have much of a choice, do we?"

"I guess not."

He inquired about the book under my arm. I showed him the cover and I explained that I thought it would be best if I knew how to use and fix the hover vehicles just in case a vaccine was ever developed.

"It's always good to be prepared, right?" I asked, tapping the book with my other hand.

"Sure is. It's not like we don't have the time to learn new things. What else are we gonna do in here? . . . Besides empty our balls over and over again."

We both laughed at this. He was a good friend and always knew how to make me laugh. Laughter was something very scarce in the times we were now living, and I appreciated his sense of humor. I was glad to have him around.

After we were done laughing I told him, very kindly, that I was getting very tired and needed to hit the sack. He told me he understood, and said, "I imagine you are very tired after your encounter with Dr. Minoko."

We shared another quick laugh at this.

I clapped him on the back and said goodnight. He did the same to me.

I went into ward 408, shut the door behind me, put the book on the small table next to my bed, and took off my clothes. Before I decided to lie down, I opened the shutters of my window. The sun had already set and the stars were out. The moon was full and quite beautiful as it hung motionless in the sky. There weren't any lights shining in any of the skyscrapers off in the distance. The only light outside was natural light.

The image before my eyes conjured feelings of sadness, yet it had a certain beauty to it as well. I felt sad because it was a little hard for me to believe that the world outside was engulfed in chaos. It looked so peaceful from my window. But the beauty of the night sky was undeniable. It quickly became obvious to me that I had taken it all for granted. I had been spoiled by the artificial light of my own time.

I stood there for at least ten minutes admiring beauty that I had nearly forgotten. There were myriads of stars in the sky. After living in a suburb of south-east Michigan all my life, it was easy to forget that there were so many. It was truly awe-inspiring and it caused me to reevaluate my significance in this new world.

I thought of what Akira said to me, and she was right. I was worth much more now than I was in my time. I would never forget that.

Eventually my eyelids grew too heavy and I couldn't fight my need for sleep any longer.

I laid myself in bed and thought about Alexis Miller. I was scheduled to impregnate her in two days. I felt a peculiar mix of wanting to have sex with her because she was beautiful, and anxiety because she seemed so formal about everything. I started to think that having sex with her might be like humping a rigid wooden board. But then I remembered how she was when she bathed me earlier that same day. She definitely had another side to her, but I wouldn't learn what it was until the time came to impregnate her.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.