The Zoomatic 4k Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, You definitely...still got it."

Her long hair again blowing in the wind, Sharon looks down and sees her teenage son's hard on. The now horny mother felt a slight tingle in her pussy. She is getting wet looking at her teenage son's erection.

"You know darling, we've had a great time today. But the highlight for me...is what I am looking at right now.."

Sharon Harding and her teenage son get home and Jamie opens the boxes. He can't wait to get started.

"Sweetheart, the camera looks complicated. I think you better at least read the manual. Do you know how to operate it?"

"Mom, I did read the manual online and I watched a series of you tube videos about using the camera. I think I definitely need some practice but after awhile I should be an expert."

"Well, Mr. photographer, what are you going to take pictures of?"

"Mom I was thinking to get started I should take some photos of you. I mean you look spectacular and sexy and I was thinking we should take some pictures of you around the house. That way if you do want to make your own dating profile, you will have a lot of pictures to choose from."

"Jamie Harding, my sweetie, I would be totally honored, to be your first model! What do we have to do to get started?"

"Well, first of all I was thinking we could start right from the beginning. My beautiful and hot mom giving me this fantastic camera. We could start with you giving it to me."

"But sweetie, wait a minute. How can we get some pics of me giving you this camera? We need the camera to take the pics."

"Mom, I will just get my old camera at least for these pictures. Do you have a bow we can put on it so it looks like a present?"

"Yes sweetie I will get a bow. You get the old camera. Do I look alright or do you want me to change? I'm still wearing these heels. Is that okay with you?"

Sharon was still wearing the sexy pink short shorts and her pink halter top. The knockout milf started to get aroused realizing that her teenage son thinks she's so hot that even his teenage friends are interested in her. The hot humid Florida sun had made her halter top stick to her big fake 36dds. The 37 year old brunette's spectacular round melons haven't gotten any action in months and seemed to be screaming for attention. The red hot milf's nipples were pointing out through the thin material of her halter top. There's no way young Jamie was going to have his sexy mom change anything!

"No mom, you look great! Don't change anything. These pictures are gonna be great. Just wait and see..."

Sharon opened a drawer and found an old bow left over from Christmas. Her son got his old camera and was ready to get started.

"Okay sweetie, go ahead! Your first pictures with your new 4K camera. Action...camera!"

"Okay, mom, now walk into the room, slowly...now a big smile when you see me...that's great...now walk over here and hand me the camera like it was a gift...great!...now just a second while I get the new camera."

Jamie turns the new camera on and starts taking pictures of his sexy mother.

"Okay mom...now...a big smile...great...now some casual poses for me...good mom! Now let me zoom in on you..."

The teenager zooms the camera so that he gets some great pics of his mother's nipples and cleavage in her little pink halter top. The halter top is now soaking wet with perspiration. The close up makes her big round melons look even bigger on her tiny hard body. The 18 year old boy's cock is hard again!

"Now mom, turn around, let me get some pictures from behind. Great mom! You are a natural born model! You are gonna drive those guys crazy on those dating sites."

The excited youngster gets down to his knees and zeroes the camera on his mother's tiny rear end. Her tiny round ass cheeks look fabulous in those short shorts. From the rear her tanned slim legs look a mile long.

"Now mom, go ahead and spread you legs just a bit and bend over like you are getting something from the counter. That's it mom!!"

"Jamie, sweetie, if I didn't know better I think you are just zeroing in on my butt."

"Mom, remember what you just told me in the car. It's all about T and A!! Now mom, stay right like that but turn your head around and look at the camera. Now...smile...big smile...yes!!...now...just look at the camera...like you are modeling those short shorts just for me...that's it!! YES!! Mom, I think we're done."

Sharon wasn't quite sure how she was going to feel about modeling for her son like that but she was exhilarated. She had an absolute blast modeling for her son! She looked at her teenage son Jamie and saw the tent in his shorts. Yes, his cock was stiff again.

The smoking hot mother started to think that her teenage son had a perpetual hard on. She was more than a little excited to know that she still could get a rise out of a teenage boy. She could feel her pussy starting to get wet like it had in the car. After all the turmoil of the last couple of months, Sharon Harding started to feel like a real woman again.

"Jamie sweetie, can we see? The pictures? I really want to see them."

"Mom, we will go through every one of these pics together, but let's go out and take some outside first. I want to check the settings of the camera in the sunlight."

"Okay, Mr Cameraman! Do you want me to change, or not?"

"No mom, you are looking so fabulous in those shorts and top, let's keep them on. But for this next set, better put on your tennis shoes."

"Heels come off, tennis shoes on. Yes sir Mr. Hollywood director! Right away! I will be right back."

The raven haired mother goes to her bedroom, takes her heels off, and puts on her favorite white tennis shoes. It had been a long time since she wore heels like that and frankly her feet were starting to hurt. But it had been good to finally have someone to wear her sexy high heels for. She goes into the kitchen where her teenage son was adjusting the camera.

"Okay, tennis shoes on. I assume we are going outside for these, right."

"Yes mom, I have to change a couple of settings on the camera because of the bright sunlight. I thought we would go out to the driveway and get some pictures of you washing the Mercedes."

"Wash the car? That's always been your job buster! Now that you are a photographer, are you too good to wash your old mom's car?"

"No mom! I will always wash your car for you. But I just thought it would be fun to get some pictures of you washing the car. Maybe the nozzle on the hose doesn't work right and you get wet. Mom, just pretend you are having fun and let's see how it goes. I already have the wash bucket and sponge ready."

"Okay sweetie give me the bucket and sponge. How's this?"

The hot milf mother gets the sponge soaked and starts putting the soapy water on the car. Her mile long tanned legs seem to be glistening in the bright sunlight.

"Mom, did you put some lotion on your legs this morning?"

"Yes I did sweetie. Why?"

"Mom, I didn't notice it before, maybe because we were inside but the lotion makes your legs glisten in the sunlight. They are going to look absolutely fabulous in high definition."

"Sweetie, you know, I also put some lotion on my cleavage. It makes the girls stand out a little better in the sun. I was actually kinda wondering if if you noticed it before. I did put it on just for you. Thought you'd like to see my legs and boobies shine in the sunlight."

"Mom...yes I like to see your legs and cleavage glisten like that. We will definitely have to see how they come out in 4K."

The gorgeous 37 year old brunette mother starts washing the car.

"Mom, get the car all soapy, great! Now, mom reach over the hood as far as you can."

Sharon reaches over. She knows exactly what her teenage son is doing. The tiny short shorts ride up the backs of her thighs. Her panties are almost visible! Young Jamie zooms in the camera to the backs of her long tanned glistening legs.

"Mom!! Yes!! Great... Mom...now really reach over...stand on one leg, the other one in the air...Yes!! Sharon can't wait to see these pictures later on. Her tiny ass is on full display for her horny 18 year old son!

"Mom...now go ahead and rinse off the hood of the car. Go ahead and get it soaking wet. Now...mom...lay across the hood of the car so your top gets all wet. Great!! Now mom, I'm going to climb inside the car and take some pictures of you washing the windows."

The horny teenager is so excited he can't keep the camera still! He climbs into the car and aims the camera right at his mom who is washing the windshield.

Shit! Her top is all soaked! Her tits...shit! You can clearly see her nipples through the thin cotton halter top! Sharon knows exactly what she is doing to her horny teenage son. The beautiful milf mom is excited that her son thinks of his mother as a sex object. She will try to stay up tonight and listen to her teenage son beating his meat in his bedroom.

"Mom!! Great!! We have some really cool pictures. Now go ahead and rinse off the car. But mom, let's say the nozzle doesn't work right and you accidentally squirt water all over yourself."

Sharon adjusts the nozzle and squirts herself, laughing as she is soaked from head to toe. The blast of cool water actually feels great in the humid Florida sun, soaking her halter top and shorts.

"Mom!! You didn't have to get yourself all wet like that, but let me go ahead and get some shots...good!!...mom...jeez...your shorts are soaking wet too!! Mom...these are great!!...wait till you see these...!"

Sharon Harding was excited before but this was the most fun she has had in months! It was really nice to be a sexy woman again.

"Mom, let me download them to my computer, then later on I can put them on the TV. That way we can check them out together."

"Jamie, sweetie, it's getting late. Are you getting hungry?"

"Yes mom, I actually am. I was having so much fun taking those pictures I actually forgot about dinner."

"Sweetie, let me go and change. I'll make us something to eat. Then after dinner we can check out your camerawork."

Sharon goes to her bedroom and changes into some dry clothes. Another pair of cotton shorts and a satin blue top. The shorts and top do not quite show what the pink outfit showed today, but it will have to do. She tells her teenage son that dinner is in an hour.

Young Jamie comes down from his bedroom an hour later, still carrying his camera.

"Mom, you look fabulous as usual. Can I take a couple of pictures of you cooking dinner?"

"Sure sweetie. But I don't think you will find anything exciting to photograph in the kitchen. The chicken is almost done and the potatoes are ready in a second."

"Mom, just a couple pictures of you stirring the potatoes. Now...turn around and smile...great!!"

"Now mom...can you get the foot stool and get the pepper off the top shelf?"

The beautiful milf mom gets on the footstool and reaches up to get the pepper from the top shelf. Her teenage son gets down on the ground and aims the camera straight up at the backs of his mother's long tanned legs. The whole shot makes her beautiful glistening legs look incredible! The young boy gets instantly hard again.

"Mom!! Great!!"

"Now sweetie, can you turn that thing off for awhile so we can eat in peace?"

"Sure mom."

The smoking hot brunette mother had made Jamie's favorite, fried chicken and potatoes. Mother and son sat down and ate their dinner, talking about their fun with the teenage sales clerk Andy, and also the pictures they have taken so far. Young Jamie Harding noticed that his sexy brunette mother seemed to be in a particularly great mood. It was great to see his mom like this, especially after the way his father had just dumped them like that.

"Mom, when are you going to hear from the lawyer?"

"Pretty soon, sweetie. I think. The lawyer told me we should know as soon as tomorrow."

"Mom, I love dad, and I always will. But to be honest, I really hope you...stick it to him for the things he did to you."

"Sweetie, I'm glad you still love your dad. But I'll tell you...I really don't love him anymore. He treated me like shit, then he just dumps us...both of us. But I'm sure the lawyers are going to take really good care of him. I don't know how much we are going to get, but the lawyer tells me I definitely get half of everything...the bank accounts, the business, everything. And sweetie, I am going to give you half of what I get. So we should both be very wealthy by tomorrow."

"Mom, I really really hope you end up meeting someone really nice. You deserve the best."

"Thank you sweetie. You know, I've been doing a lot of thinking and I have decided that I really would like to find someone...a lot younger. And sweetie, you know that whatever happens you are always going to be my number one guy. I want nothing but the best for you too."

Sharon starts clearing the table.

"Sweetie, let me go upstairs and shower. We've had a great day together. I had more fun with you today than I ever had with your father, for a long long time. Let me go and get cleaned up and put on my pajamas , then we can check out all those pictures."

"Sounds like a plan mom."

Sharon Harding goes upstairs and turns on the shower. After such a day the hot water feels absolutely wonderful. The horny milf mother realizes that her pussy is still wet from all the excitement from today. She knows tonight she will have some very intense orgasms when she works her dildo tonight. She wonders what it would be like being a fly on the wall in her teenage son's bedroom later on. Sharon Harding hopes that her teenage son is thinking of her when he masturbates tonight.

The increasingly horny mother steps out of the shower, and starts drying herself off. She wonders what it would be like if her teenage son was there drying her off instead. The horny milf mom hears her son from the other room. Sharon quickly wraps a bath towel around her naked body. Suddenly her son knocks on her bedroom door.

"Mom? Are you decent? Can I come in?"

"Sure sweetie, what's up?"

"Mom, I was just thinking, maybe we shoot a few more pictures after your shower. I mean...just in that towel...maybe you drying your hair then comb it out."

"Sweetie, I don't know about those. Won't those be...too racy?"

"Mom, I mean, you aren't going to be naked or anything. Just my beautiful mom...drying her hair."

"Well, I guess today you saw more than you're going to see tonight. So sweetie, go ahead."

"Okay mom...make sure the towel is tight...we don't want any...slippage! Now mom go ahead and turn on the hair dryer...great! Now start combing it as you dry it...really good mom...fantastic! Mom, look at the camera through the mirror, but a hint of a smile...shit mom!! Hot!! Now mom, your hair is dry...now look in the mirror and put on some lipstick...jeez...YES!! Now lick your lips...Yes mom!!"

As Sharon was finishing drying her long black hair the towel suddenly slipped off. Her gorgeous round melons came into view. Young Jamie Harding got his first view of his mother's drop dead spectacular fake tits! The teenager stood there frozen but kept his finger on the button, clicking the camera.

"Jesus sweetheart! Turn that camera off!! That wasn't in the plan! We're gonna definitely have to delete those pictures!"

"Okay mom, we'll delete them later. But I think we are done for today."

"Okay sweetie. We had a great day, except for one little...accident at the end. Now why don't you go down and get the camera connected to the TV. Let's put on our pajamas and check out your first day as my personal photographer. I'll open a bottle of wine. I mean you're almost 18. You're old enough for a glass of wine. Would you like to have some wine with me, sweetie?"

"Sure mom. I'll get everything set up and meet you downstairs."

Sharon finished putting on her lipstick and a bit of make up. Just a dab of lotion on her cleavage and legs. She looked and smelled fantastic! She put on some semi skimpy pajamas and went downstairs. Sure enough her teenage son had set connected the camera to the big screen television and was there waiting for her.

"Mom, I opened the wine you like. Here."

"So, you want to see what your mother looks like on a big screen television? I guess we can delete all of these if they don't turn out like you want them to. Anyway, thank you sweetie. Let's have a little toast. To becoming very rich tomorrow, and to some nice pictures with your new camera. Thank you so much for today."

"Okay mom, here goes. I'm seeing all of these for the first time too. There's over 500 total. We can delete most of them, and just keep the ones we want."

"Sweetie, so when we get done, you end up with a lot of pictures of your mother. What are you planning to do with them?"

"Mom, I really don't know. But we will definitely keep some of these for you dating profile...then..."

"Then? What, sweetie?"

"Well, the rest will go into my personal collection."

"You are going to keep a personal collection of your mother? Why would you want to do that?"

"Yes mom...I plan to. I mean...mom...you are...smoking hot...and I would be honored if you would model for me from time to time."

"Well sweetie, now that you said it that way...I guess I actually feel excited that my teenage hunk of a son thinks his mom is smoking hot. Can I ask you something...personal? I don't want to embarrass you...but are you going to use these pictures of me...when...you well...you know...do your business?"

For the first time young Jamie Harding is speechless! His sexy mother just came out and asked the poor teenager! He doesn't want to admit that he is going to use these pictures for his...jack off ammunition.

"Mom...well...maybe...sometimes...I..."

"Sweetie, that's okay to admit that you think of your mom...when you beat your meat. Maybe I should learn to use that camera, so I can take some sexy pictures of you too. Then I can think of my teenage hunk of a son when I dildo myself. Would you like that?"

Shit! Jamie can't believe what his gorgeous mother is saying! Is she serious? Is his mother...a cock tease? Or is she just messing with him like she teased the hell out of poor Andy at the camera store?

"Shit mom...let's just start looking at these pictures."

"Okay sweetie."

The horny milf mom's panties are soaking wet already! She snuggles up with her teenage son. The first pictures come into view.

"Mom here are the pics of you giving me the camera. Lets keep a couple of those. They are fair but wait till you see the others."

The next set comes into view. Sharon is blown away by how clear they are.

"My God Jamie! These pictures are great! I can't believe how clear they are! Let's keep a couple of those."

Next came the close up pictures of the backs of her legs and her little ass. Jamie stopped and stared at one particular picture of her with her legs spread turning around looking at the camera.

"So...it seems you like those, don't you sweetie? My butt pictures?"

"Shit mom...yes."

"I don't think we will put those in any dating profile, but you can use my butt pictures...for your personal business if you want."

"Thanks mom. I was scared you might get mad at me for taking them. I'm glad you are going to let me keep them."

Sharon poured each of them a second glass of wine and snuggled closer to her teenage son. Sharon Harding soon realizes that at 37, she still has it. She can still blow away most women much younger than herself.

"Okay mom, here's the car washing pics."

"Wow! The camera and the lotion really makes my legs shine in the bright sun. I am impressed by your camerawork, young man."

The pictures come up where Sharon is leaning over the hood of the car. Her pink shorts have ridden so far up her legs you can clearly see the edge of her white panties.

"Wow!! You can see all the way up my legs, even my panties. Maybe I should have worn matching pink panties instead of those white ones. Maybe we better delete this one."