The Zoomatic 4k Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sweetie, my little girly parts are so wet down there. I don't know if it's from all the exercising I did out in the sun, or if it from just being so...excited right now. Is it okay...if I unbuttoned my shorts like that? "

Without hearing his answer, Sharon Harding slips a hand down the front of her short shorts. Young Jamie Harding can see the elastic waistband of her tiny white panties which are soaking wet. He can even see one stray black cunt hair which has escaped from the top of her panties. The pictures are going to come out great in hi definition like this!

"Hey sweetie...don't just stand there and stare...remember!! You know, the camera..."

Jamie takes about 50 pictures of his mother one nipple in her mouth and the other hand inside her panties. She gets up off the mat. The photo shoot is over.

"Sweetie, I think we're done now. I can see its almost 12 noon. Why don't we get cleaned up and then I will put some hamburgers on the grill. That sound good sweetie?"

"Mom, that sounds great."

"Sweetie, thank you so much...for this. I am having such a great time being your model. I do feel so bad about teasing you like that. I know you probably want to run inside and...do your business. Well, so happens, I am more than a little...aroused myself! Your mother needs...some...alone time if you know what I mean."

"Mom...yes...I need to...really bad...need to..."

"Sweetie, how about we both take a shower and get all nice and clean. Then if you want to...masturbate...go ahead. But I want to hear you like we did last night...I want to hear your bed shake... then...while you are stroking your cock...I will use my dildo so you can hear me. Okay? Doesn't that make it better than just doing it by yourself?"

"Mom...yes...definitely...better...a lot better..."

Jamie Harding runs into the house and gets into the shower. His gorgeous mother quickly clears the table and gets into her shower. After the long run in the hot morning sun and the stretching exercises, the warm water feels wonderful. She tries to picture her teenage son in the next bathroom. How big is her son's cock?

Sharon Harding runs the bar of soap over her big round melons, then down her stomach and then runs the bar over her mound. She slips a finger, then two fingers inside, closing her eyes and trying to picture her teenage son in the next bathroom. She tries to get a mental image of his trim young body, flat washboard stomach and big teenage cock. The aroused 37 year old mother has seen the huge tent in his shorts. It must be huge. The dripping wet milf mom would normally finger her cunt in the shower, until she orgasms, but she knows that her son may already be getting started in the other room.

Her shower done, the smoking hot mother steps out and dries her firm lush body. The excited milf mom listens intently but hears nothing but silence from his other room. Is he...already done? The horny dark haired mother pulls the covers off her bed and gets her dildo from the nightstand. She knows her dripping cunt needs some relief right now!

Suddenly she can hear a slight thumping sound from her teenage son's bedroom. It's a different sound than she heard last night. There is a noticeable squeak...squeak...squeak...

Sharon Harding realizes that her teenage son must be in front of his computer! The office chair in his bedroom has a noticeable squeak. He has to be whacking off to the pictures they just took! Which one is he beating off to? Is he using the pics of her ass pointing at the camera? Maybe...last few pics with her tit in her mouth? The gorgeous mom tries to picture her son in the other room stroking his big cock in front of his computer. She slowly pushes her dildo inside her hungry dripping wet cunt. The squeaking becomes faster. Suddenly she can hear her teenage son!

"OH MOM!! YES! SPREAD YOUR LEGS LIKE THAT!! SPREAD EM WIDE!! I WANNA FUCK YOU MOM!! WANNA FUCK YOU GOOD!!"

The dripping wet brunette mother knows exactly which picture he is using. She wants to play along. The horny milf closes her eyes and tries to picture her teenage son on top of her spread eagled body, that big teenage cock buried in her dripping cunt.

"OHHHH!! JAMIIIIEEEE!! YES!! MOMMY'S ALL SPREAD FOR YOU!! GET THAT BIG COCK IN ME!! MOMMY NEEDS IT BAD!! PLEASE!! FUCK ME...!!"

From Jamie's bedroom...

"OH MOM!! FUCKIN YOU!! FEELS SO FUCKIN GOOOD INSIDE YOU!! "

The horny mother is laying on the bed, flat on her back, legs high in the air like they were a few minutes ago. But this time her dildo is buried in her horny cunt as she works it in and out of her hungry love hole.

"OH YES BABY!! FUCK YOUR MOMMY!! HARDER!! YES!! HARDER JAMIEE!! HARDDDRRRER!!"

"OH MOM!! YOU'RE SO FUCKIN HOT!! I CAN'T STAND IT!! GONNA SHOOT IT!!"

"GO AHEAD BABY!! SHOOT IT!! IN ME!! YES!! MOMMY'S CUMINNN TOO!! IIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! IIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

After Sharon catches her breath she gets up puts a towel around herself and knocks on her son's bedroom door.

"Sweetie, are you all done..in there?"

"Uh...yes mom...just...uh...finishing up."

"Okay sweetie, let me dry my hair and let's meet out at the patio on 20 minutes. I'll put the hamburgers on the grill."

The sexy brunette mother puts on a new pair of light green short shorts and a neon green halter top. She has put her hair up. The early afternoon sun is hot in South Florida.

As young Jamie Harding walks out onto the patio, his sexy mother is already grilling the hamburgers. There's a pitcher of lemonade and two glasses on the table. The gorgeous sexy mother gives her son a huge smile.

"MMMMM!! I thought for a minute you were going to spend all afternoon in your room. Come over here and give your mother a kiss."

The horny teenager walks over to his hot brunette mother. Sharon kisses the teenager on the lips, running her tongue inside.

"MMMMM!! Yummy!!" Yes!"

Shit! Did she just...french kiss him?

The 37 year old mother and her son sit down and start eating their lunch. The burgers are cooked just the way Jamie likes them, medium well.

"Sweetie, I think we have to talk about a couple of things."

"Okay mom."

The horny teenager suddenly is worried. Does his mother want him to...delete those pictures? When his mother says she wants to talk, that's usually never good..

"Sweetie, I had the best time today...and especially the last half hour."

"Mom, I did too. And yes...the last part...was the best."

"Sweetie, I have to tell you something. You know I was on the yoga mat, and I was really getting into it. I wanted to make these pictures so...good for you. You probably could tell I was getting...well...very sexually excited. You know I was very very close to pulling my shorts and panties off and letting you take pictures of me totally naked. But I decided not to. I just don't think that's something a mother and son should do. I'm sure you are disappointed in me saying that but I'm really not comfortable with letting you see me...naked. I hope you are not mad at me."

"Mad at you? Mom, why should I ever be mad at you? You bought me this great camera and let me take some really hot pictures...then...I mean...the other...well you know...when we are..."

"Yes I know sweetie. I want to continue being your...favorite model...and yes I want to pose for more...naughty pictures if you want me to. It actually makes me feel like I'm desirable again. I haven't felt like this in years. It's like...well...young guys think I am...hot!"

"Mom, I've told you before...you are smoking hot. I'm the luckiest guy around to have a mother like you."

"You know sweetie I also love the idea that you...you know...do your thing in there and use me as your...inspiration. I would actually be disappointed and even hurt if you used one of those porno models for your...business."

"Mom, I have to tell you something. I have used you...for years."

"For years?"

"Mom, I used to hear dad fucking you in the other bedroom. I used to wonder what it's like...trying to picture what it's like if I...was..."

"Fucking me?"

"Uhhh...yes mom..."

The teenager is embarrassed to tell his mother that he's thought about fucking her for years!

"Sweetie, I know that was probably hard for you to tell me that. It's okay. I always wondered if you thought I was...hot."

"You know the answer to that one mom."

"Sweetie, if it's okay with you I'd like to keep using you...when I dildo myself. And I am more than okay with both of us...you know...together like we are doing. But I just think you should know that we can't go any farther than what we are doing. I just can't take everything off, okay?"

"Mom, that's fine."

"Sweetie, not to change the subject but you know I have an appointment with my lawyer at 3. I want you to come along and be there with me. I've done a lot of thinking and I don't want to ever keep any secrets from you. I want to make sure that you get 50% of everything in my settlement."

"You mean, I get half of...?"

"Yes. There's gonna be millions. More than I can ever spend. So I plan to open an account for you and you'll be able to use it as you see fit. You'll be set for the rest of your life. And as far as me...well...I guess I have a great career as a model for my favorite guy..."

"My mom, the hot...milf model! Sounds good to me mom!"

"Sweetie, we have a few minutes. I just have to get this off my chest...about your father. Your father was actually a very..selfish man."

"Selfish? Mom, we always had everything we ever wanted."

"Sweetie, your father was always very selfish...sexually. He would climb on top of me and pound away, then he was done and that was it."

"Mom...I could hear..."

"Sweetie, I know you could hear us. Your father always thought he was God's gift to women. The truth is...he's a terrible lover."

"Mom, it always sounded like you..."

"Like I loved it? Sweetie, that was play acting. I know he would come down to breakfast and brag to you about how he...made me beg for it. I always pretended I couldn't hear him but I could hear it all. I knew he called me a bitch in heat and a whore. I always resented that he did that in front of my son."

"Mom, I always hated the way he treated you. I know he treated you like shit."

"Bottom line is that I haven't had an orgasm in years, except from my trusty dildo. That's why I always fantasized about what it would be like with a lot younger guy."

"So mom, that's one of the reasons we are doing these photos, to help you find...a younger guy, right?"

"That's right sweetie. I want to find a young guy to have some fun with. Someone who is fun, can respect an older woman...and someone who has a big cock and knows how to use it. I don't want to fake anymore."

"Mom! You want a young guy who has the hots for you...and wants to get into your panties...all the time?"

"Yes, exactly sweetie. Maybe I'm being unrealistic but I think I have a lot to offer a young guy. At least I'm going to try...and find one. I just wish I could find one who was just like you sweetie. You would be the perfect guy for me, except that you're my son."

"Mom. It seems the last couple of days you have changed. You seem so...happy. I'm glad to see you like this."

"Yes, I have snapped out of that funk I was in. I am happier than I've ever been in a long long time. And it's all because you sweetie, are thinking of me as a...woman and not just your mother."

"Mom, maybe...it was the camera, you know the Zoomatic 4K."

"I'm not totally sure, but I know that so far we have had a lot of fun with that thing, haven't we? And...I want to make sure I am always going to be your number one model."

"Thanks mom. You will always be my number one model."

"Sweetie, one more thing. When I get my settlement, I want to buy you a new car for your 18th birthday."

"Mom? Really? A new car?"

"Yes. I'll be able to afford it, believe me. Have you ever thought about what kind of car you'd like to have?"

"Well, I kind of like...the new Subaru..SUV."

"A Subaru? SUV? There's no way my 18 year old sexy hunk of a son is driving around in a Subaru SUV! That's an old man's car! You'll never get any...action in a Subaru SUV! You should be driving around in a convertible...maybe a Mustang convertible. Something that is more of...a chick magnet."

"Well, mom...how about a truck? Like the Ford 150? I really see a lot of guys around town driving them...and lots of good looking women driving them too."

"Well, I didn't think about that, but that's actually better. Maybe a hot looking burgundy truck, with nice chrome wheels, and all the gizmos and gadgets."

"Mom, You'd buy me that...for my birthday?"

"Yes, definitely. How would you like to see your hot mother...make the car salesman squirm like poor Andy in the camera store? I think you'd like to see how I...negotiate a good deal for that truck. And...yes...we better make sure that the seats recline all the way back."

"Recline back? Ohhhh. I get it! way back...so that...?"

"Yes. When you do meet a girl, that way you can fuck the shit out of her in your new truck!"

Looking at the clock it was almost 2:30 in the afternoon. Sharon Harding's appointment with the lawyer was in a half hour. In a half hour her divorce will be final.

"Jamie, sweetie, you know we have to be at the lawyer's at 3 pm sharp. Put on a nice pair of slacks and a new polo shirt, okay?"

"Okay mom. I'll hurry."

The soon to be divorcee can't wait to get this all over with! She opts for a nice pair of tight fitting black slacks, a sexy red silk top and some black patent heels. A diamond necklace and gold ear rings complete her look for the afternoon. She put her jet black hair up, applied some make up and some lipstick, making sure to look her best just in case Robert and his lawyer were going to be there. In a way she wanted Robert to be there. Sharon Harding wanted that bastard to see how her days at the gym and her yoga classes had transformed her already sexy body in the past few weeks. She wanted him to get a good look at the sexy body he will never have again!

"Where would you like to go to dinner, sweetie, to celebrate? You know after I sign those papers, your mother is going to be in...a party mood. I want tonight is really going to be a special night for both of us. Because from now on, it will be just you and me. "

"Mom, how about that revolving restaurant on top of the new hotel just out of town? It looks nice, and I heard they have great food."

"Yes, and I heard they have a great band. MMMM!! A nice romantic dinner with my favorite guy, maybe we finish a couple bottles of their best wine, then some dancing. How does that sound? I'll have to do a little magic on the waiter so he doesn't want to check your ID."

"Mom, I'm not really a good dancer. I'm actually kind of clumsy on the dance floor."

"Well, then we are just going to dance all the slow ones. In fact I think I'd really like that. You can hold me close...then maybe you can play with my ass like you did yesterday outside the video store... Yes, I'd really like that."

Sharon looks over and her poor son's cock is ready to burst in those tight slacks! In those slacks and polo shirt he looks like a real honest to God young man. But right now the poor boy looks like he is in agony. Thinking back she should have told him to put on a pair of looser fitting slacks. The horny mother feels bad she had led her poor son on like that all day.

Mother and son arrive at the lawyer's office and get out of the car. Sharon looks around and doesn't see Robert's car. Just as well. In a few minutes she'll never have anything to do with him again.

Mother and teenage son walk in to The Greenbaum Law firm. Seth Greenbaum is standing there, waiting for them.

"Welcome, Mrs. Harding. I see you are here too Jamie. Mrs Harding, it is customary that in signing the papers it is only the principal client and his or her attorney. Are you are sure you are okay that your son attend the final distribution of assets and the final signing?"

"Yes Mr Greenbaum. I am more than okay with Jamie in the room. Jamie and I have no secrets."

"I just want to warn you that this isn't always easy to go through."

"That's fine. He'll be 18 in two days. He should know everything."

"Okay then, Let's go into my office."

"Can I ask why Robert isn't here?"

"Mrs. Harding, in a divorce settlement like this both parties are never together in the same room. I must tell you that Robert is signing the agreement in his own attorney's office right now. Okay then, shall we proceed?"

"Yes, I've waited long enough. I want to get on with my life. Let's get it over with."

"Okay Mrs Harding, here goes. We have good news and unfortunately some bad news. I'm sorry to tell you, there's actually a lot of bad news."

"Bad news? What do you mean bad news? I told you I wanted 50% of everything plus $10K a month child support until Jamie is 25. How much clearer could I be?"

"Mrs Harding, you are definitely getting 50% of everything. The child support we will talk about in a minute."

"I won't sign anything unless Jamie is taken care of, period. His father owes him that much at least for just walking out on him."

"Ms Harding, this is hard to tell you but I have to tell you...about your husband's business. A few years ago, your husband's business was worth over $300 million dollars. Then it seems that your husband made a series of bad financial investments, and the business started failing. He was borrowing money from new investors to pay off the old investors. I'm sure you have heard the term Ponzi Scheme? "

"Yes, I know what a Ponzi scheme is."

"Well, the last few years your husband ran a business that was little more than a big Ponzi scheme. The detective agency we hired found out he had millions stashed in offshore accounts. Well, those are gone, as well as all of his domestic accounts. For the most part they are all gone. It turns out Robert used all the money in those accounts to stay clear of the feds and stay out of jail."

"So Mr Greenbaum, you're telling me there's no money at all and the business is worthless?"

"Well, our detective last week did find out about one account in the Cayman Islands that still had $360,000 in it. But besides that, there's nothing else."

"So Mr Greenbaum, you're telling me that I get half of $360,000 and nothing else?"

"Unfortunately Mrs. Harding that's it. There's nothing else, anywhere."

"So, I get a check for $180k less attorneys fees, that's all, right?"

"Mrs Harding, there's a couple of other things you should know. First, about your house. The mortgage is 3 months past due. And since you are the person living in the house that mortgage payment will be your responsibility. With mortgage insurance and taxes, you will have to write the bank a check today for $27,000 or they will foreclose on your house right away. Also your car. A 2017 Mercedes, is that right? Your car payments are 4 months past due so you will have to write the lending company a check for $6,000. Finally there's the matter of my fees. Since this is such bad news I am taking 20% off my normal fees, so my fees will be a total of $42,000 which includes the payments to the detective we hired. So after everything you will get a check for a total of $105,000."

"So, that's it? Nothing else? I am so...fucking pissed and hurt I can't think right now. Is there any way I can sue him for everything he's got?"

"You could definitely do that Mrs Harding, and there's a good chance you might even prevail in court. But unfortunately it just isn't worth it. Your husband, after he pays his attorney and pays his bills, is broke."

"Jesus fucking Christ...excuse me...I'm sorry, but I can't think right now. My son and I are totally destroyed by this. That fucking Robert has totally ruined our lives."