The Zoomatic 4k Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please mom...can I...keep it...please?"

"More jack off ammunition, sweetie?"

Next are the pics young Jamie took from inside the car. A few of the pictures didn't turn out but there were a couple keepers of his mother's nipples showing clearly through her wet halter top.

"A couple more for your collection?"

"Yes...mom...definitely."

Next were the pics when the gorgeous brunette milf mom sprayed herself with the nozzle.

"I like these sweetie. Look at the water fly in high definition! Your old mom is soaking wet. You can see almost everything, but I am having so much fun here I want you to keep these, okay?"

"I was planning to, mom."

They decide to keep a couple of the pictures taken in the kitchen showing Sharon's long tanned legs in great detail.

"You know sweetie, I'm beginning to know one thing about you that I didn't know before today. My teenage hunk of a son is a definite ass man."

Suddenly a couple pictures came up of Sharon putting on her lipstick and drying her hair in the bathroom.

"These sweetie are great. I like the way I look there, looking at you through the mirror like that. Do you want to keep those?"

Suddenly the pictures came on where Sharon dropped the towel.

"Sweetie, we have to delete these! Sorry, but I don't want anyone to see my tits like that. There's only two men who have ever seen my breasts. The surgeon, and your father."

"And now...me...mom."

"Oh yes, and now my son has seen my big fake tits. Well, tell you what. How about we agree on this. Sweetie, I guess you can keep those pictures...for your own...enjoyment. Think of it as a thank you present for spending such a great day with your mother... but...NO ONE else ever sees them. Is that a deal?"

"Mom...that's a deal! Thank you!"

"Sweetie, it's bedtime. I'm really worn out...we had a long day."

"Mom, I'm kind of worn out myself."

"Sweetie, I do have to ask you one thing. And I want you to tell me the truth. Are you going to use those pictures tonight, when you...do your business?"

"Well, mom...I guess...I kind of planned to. Yes..."

"Sweetie, that's perfectly okay with me. It's actually more than okay. I know you are just a normal young boy who is growing into a wonderful young man. I know young boys get horny all the time. I know you need to...masturbate. Sweetie, do you know what I'd like?"

"What mom? anything."

"Sweetie, our bedrooms are right next to each other. So when you do it, and you are really going to town...can you...do it...so I can hear you?"

"You want to hear me?"

"Yes I do. I want to hear my wonderful young son... And what I will do for you...is that I will do the same...when I do my business. Would you like to hear me...when I dildo myself?"

"Shit mom! You want to do that? Dildo yourself so that I can hear you?"

"Yes. I thought you'd like to hear me. I know you've heard your father and I all the time. But now that he's gone..I'd love to masturbate...just for you sweetie. Maybe call your name...when I orgasm. Would you be okay with that?"

"Hell yes mom!"

Today might be the best day in young Jamie Harding's life! And tomorrow he's going to get a shitload of money from his father! Doesn't get any better than this.

Jamie Harding and his sexy brunette mother go their bedrooms. Sharon can hear the shower running. All of the excitement today had Sharon Harding on the edge of a huge orgasm. One thing young Jamie didn't know is that the horny dark haired mother had let the towel slip off on purpose so that her teenage son could get a great view of her perfect round tits. There was no way she would think of letting her son delete those pictures of her big round boobs. Hopefully that will inspire him tonight!

Sharon knows that tomorrow she will have to change the sheets on his bed. Hopefully there will be some left over teenage semen on his sheets. The horny brunette mother grabs her dildo out of the nightstand and slowly works the hard rubber penis into her wet cunt. She closes her eyes and waits for her son in the other room. Suddenly Sharon Harding can hear the unmistakable sounds coming from the next bedroom.

"Thump! Thump! Thump! Thump!!"

The horny brunette closes her eyes and tries to picture her teenage son in the other room stroking his big young cock. How big is it? Sharon hopes he is bigger than his father. She tries to picture a stream of teenage precum oozing out of his inflamed cock head. What would it taste like? Suddenly she can hear the horny teenager.

"OHHHH MOM!! YOUR BIG TITS!! YOUR BIG FUCKINGGGG TITS!! MOM!! YES!! OHHHHH MOMMMMM!! YOUR TIGHT LITTLE ASSSS!! YES MOM!! CUMMIN MOM!! ALL OVER YOUR BIG FUCKKKINNN TITSSSS! UUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Sharon Harding would have given her millions from the divorce settlement to be in her son's bedroom and watch the geyser of warm teenage spunk exploding from his teenage cock. Hopefully it's all over the sheets. The horny milf mom would make sure to smell and taste his dried cum tomorrow before she put the sheets in the washer! Right now she is so horny she can't stand it any longer. She knows that her teenage son is in the next bedroom waiting for his mother. Sharon Harding will be extra loud so her teenage son can hear everything!

The long legged brunette mother slowly works the lifelike dildo in and out of her dripping cunt.

"OH JAMIEEE!! YES!! MOMMY IS ALL SPREAD FOR YOU SWEETIE!! PLEASE PUT THAT COCK IN MOMMY!! PLEASE!! OHHHH YES!! YOU"RE IN MOMMY TIGHT LITTLE CUNT!! YES!! MOMMY LOVES THAT BIG YOUNG COCK IN MY LITTLE CUNT SWEETIE!!"

The poor horny teenager can't believe his mother in the next bedroom. She's actually masturbating and for him!

"OHHH SHIT!! JAAAMIEEEE!! YOUR COCK IS SOOO BIG!! YES!! GO AHEAD AND FUCK MOMMY!! FUCK MOMMY REALLY GOOD!! HARDER!! HARDERRRRR!! FUCKKKK MEEEEEEEEEE!!"

The 37 year old mother has her own rhythm going. The bed shakes as the horny milf mom fucks her horny cunt with the big fake cock. Sharon hopes that her teenage son can hear her bed shake as she has her first orgasm.

"GO AHEAD SWEETIE!! CUM!! CUM ON MOMMY'S BIG TITTIES!! GO AHEAD!! SHOOT IT!! ON MY BIG FUCKINNNN TITTIES!! MOMMY'S CUMMIN AGAIN!! YES!! EEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE!!"

In the other room...

"MOM!! CUMMIN AGAIN MOM!! CUMMIN ON THOSE BIG FUCKINNNN TITS!! OH MOMMMMM!! UUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! UUUUHHHHHH!!"

Suddenly both bedrooms are quiet. Both Sharon Harding and her teenage son Jamie drift off to some much needed sleep. It had been quite a day!

The next morning young Jamie Harding woke up and looked outside. Today was going to be another hot humid day out there Hopefully his gorgeous dark haired mother will wear another pair of tight little short shorts. Will she be wearing a bra today? He hopes not! The teenager can smell the scent of bacon coming from the kitchen. He looks at the clock and sees it's almost 9 am.

The horny teenager goes downstairs where his mother is up and totally dressed in her white workout shorts, tennis shoes and a tight fitting light blue halter top. The youngster is a bit disappointed to see that his sexy mother has a bra on. He walks down the stairs and his mother greets her teenage son with a huge kiss.

"Good morning sweetie!! Come here and give me a big kiss."

"Hi mom..."

They kiss. Sharon Harding puts her arms around her young son's neck.

"MMMM!! Thank you for that nice kiss sweetie. Did you have a good night's sleep...after our...after last night?"

"Oh ya mom...I slept great."

"Sweetie...I had so much fun yesterday...and especially...last night. I really loved listening to you sweetie. I know it was kind of embarrassing but I really loved the part when you called for...your mom. It really made me feel...like a real woman again. I hope you could hear me...I tried to make sure you could hear everything."

"Mom...yes I could hear you...I could hear everything."

"Sweetie I was just thinking. I had so much fun yesterday with you...taking all those pictures. I thought we could take some more this morning. The lawyer Mr Greenbaum just texted me and said he wants to see us at 3 this afternoon. Then...I will sign the divorce papers, we get our money, then tonight I thought we could go out for drinks and maybe some dancing to celebrate. That sounds like a plan?"

"Mom, that sounds like a plan. Sounds like a good plan if you ask me, mom."

"Then sweetie, tonight I thought we could...both...you know ...like last night...before bed. I think when we get all that money and I sign the final papers, tonight I might be a little...extra loud! Would you like that?"

"Shit yes mom! Extra loud...yes!"

"Sweetie, here's your bacon and eggs. You have your breakfast, get your camera, and then we can take some pics of my morning run. Then I plan to come back and do my yoga exercises. I thought that you'd like to get some pictures me all sweaty and stretched out. "

"Stretched out? Mom, You are really getting into this aren't you? Maybe you will have a new career as a model. One of those milf type models."

"Sweetie, you know those pictures we are going to take are for your eyes only. Just you and no one else. Okay?"

"Okay mom, I understand."

"Sweetie, you know, once we are millionaires I just might want you to take some...naughty pictures of me...you know for your evening enjoyment."

Sharon Harding gave her teenage son a naughty smile. Her teenage son just sat there speechless. She saw the same reaction yesterday from young Andy at the camera store. The 37 year old mother saw that her son already was hard. Maybe that thing is just always hard, she thought. Poor kid is going to have to walk around all day with that cock of his just begging to be let out of those pants.

At 37, Sharon Harding hasn't lost a step. She can still get a young teenage hunk fully aroused. With a turn of her head and a sexy smile she can still turn a teenage boy's brain to mush. Maybe being a 37 year old very rich and very horny divorced woman isn't going to be all bad!

"Okay sweetie. Get your camera and let's go for a nice long run."

The gorgeous milf mother had chosen some white tight fitting nylon shorts, a white loose fitting halter top and her running sneakers. She had her long black hair in a ponytail for the long run ahead. Jamie had noticed that his mother was wearing a sports bra underneath her halter top.

"Let's go outside. It's really a great morning. I think you are going to get some great pictures for your collection."

Mother and her teenage son head outside. Jamie had his camera and was fiddling with the light adjustment. He also was carrying a fanny pack with a couple bottles of water for the long run ahead.

"What are you doing there, Mister Photographer?"

"Mom, I'm just getting the light adjustment correct. It's really sunny out here and I have to make sure the adjustment is correct. We want these pictures to be high quality."

"Sweetie, you are thinking of everything! I'm so glad you are my photographer, and that I am your number one model."

"Mom, are we ready?"

"Action, camera sweetie, let's get going."

Sharon Harding starts jogging, slowly at first, then a little faster. Jamie is staying even with his gorgeous raven haired mother, watching her big fake boobs bounce as she jogs. He takes pictures as they run together.

"I bet you are mad that I'm wearing a bra, aren't you? But sweetie, I have to wear one when I run like this. Otherwise my boobies will bounce like crazy and they'll fall out of my halter top. I hope you aren't too disappointed. Promise you I'll take it off later."

She looks over at her son running along side of her. The teenager is hard again! Does that thing EVER go down?

"Sweetie, I see someone down there likes looking at me..."

"Mom, let me kind of get in back of you. I want to get some pictures from behind you."

"So, buster, why don't you just admit you want some pictures of my ass? Go ahead sweetie...have at it."

The horny teenager drops in back of his mother, taking pictures of her long tapering tanned legs sweating in the warming morning sun. The nylon running shorts have ridden up so that the outline of her butt crack prominently stands out. Her tiny round ass cheeks are two perfectly round rock hard hemispheres jiggling like jello as she jogs in the bright sun. The teenager was lucky to get a little feel of his mom's ass yesterday in front of the camera shop.

"You like what you see back there, sweetie? You like your mother's tight little ass, jiggling back there? Are you getting some really good pictures, I hope?"

Jamie notices that the nylon workout shorts are now totally dripping wet, soaked with perspiration. The white nylon fabric makes a great contrast to her long tanned legs.

"Okay sweetie, come up here and run with me. I need some water."

The horny teenager, just a couple days from his 18th birthday, catches up to his mother who grabs a bottle out of her son's fanny pack. Jamie notices that her white halter top is now also soaking wet. They are both sweating like crazy in the morning sun. Jamie takes some more pictures of his dark haired mother from the side. Her thin white soaking wet halter top make Sharon's big round boobs stick out even more than usual. She looks over and gives her teenage son a huge smile.

"Mom, let me get ahead of you. I'll get some pictures from the front."

"Okay sweetie. I know exactly what you want to take pictures of. Go ahead and zoom in my boobs if you like."

Jamie runs ahead, zooming in on her gorgeous fake melons. A few pictures, then aiming the camera downstairs to her tiny workout shorts. The youngster notices that the crotch of her shorts is soaking wet.

"I see you are aiming that camera at your mother's crotch. Yes, your mother's little girly parts down there perspire too! Take some closeups if you want, sweetie."

Jamie Harding doesn't believe his luck! These pictures are going to be way better than yesterday! Soon the Hardings arrive back at the house. The jog had been over an hour, figuring they covered about 5 miles. Sharon is out of breath.

"Sweetie, hand me a bottle of water."

Jamie hands his mom the bottle and his mother takes a huge drink then dumps the rest on her already soaked halter top.

"Sweetie, go and get my yoga mat. I want to do my yoga exercises right now, while I am still warmed up. I figure you can get some better pictures of me if we shoot them outside in the sun, right?"

Jamie gets the yoga mat while his gorgeous mother finally catches her breath.

"Sweetie, I'm going to take my bra off right now. I don't want to do any yoga exercises in my sports bra. It's just too constricting. So sweetie, can you turn around for a minute? I know you saw my tits yesterday, but we still have to have some modesty..."

After a minute Jamie turns around. The sexy brunette milf is back in her soaking wet halter top. Sharon stands on the yoga mat.

"Okay sweetie, the first couple I do from a standing position."

Sharon spreads her legs, then bends over to that she can touch the ground. Standing behind her, the teenage boy starts taking pictures of his mother. Her little firm ass cheeks are almost right in his face! Her slick tanned legs look ten miles long the way his mother is standing like that!

"Sweetie, do you like this position? I thought you might like this one, you being an ass man and everything..."

The now very aroused teenager now goes over to the front and gets some pictures of his mother touching the ground. She now raises back up and gets on the mat in all fours. This time she spreads her legs again and sticks her tight little ass out.

"Go ahead Mr Ass Man!! Knock yourself out."

"Mom...those are great! Now mom let me go over to the front facing you. Let me put the camera down here, underneath you. There...perfect!!"

The horny teenager had the camera pointed straight at her big fake tits hanging straight down. The nipples looking like huge erasers sticking out from the soaking wet halter top.

"So sweetie...you took enough pictures of my tight little ass. Now you are zooming in on your mother's big fake titties. I guess I was right about what I told you yesterday...about the power of T and A..."

"Yes mom...definitely...you do have the best T and A in the state of Florida!"

"Okay sweetie here's my favorite position. I start laying flat on my back."

Sharon Harding lays flat on her back and spreads her legs. She raises her hips off the mat as high as she can go. Her soaking wet crotch now is staring her teenage son right in his face! The horny boy who will be 18 in two days can't take the pictures fast enough. He may never have this chance again!

"Okay sweetie, these are called pelvic thrusts. I just lay here and THRUST my hips off the ground...slowly at first...then faster like this..."

Sharon Harding is flat on her back and thrusting her soaking wet crotch straight up at her teenage son's face! He would give anything right now to be alone in his room and beat one off right now, but his sexy mother has a few more moves.

"Okay sweetie, the next one...well I don't know what they call it, but I think you'll like it. Here goes."

Flat on her back, sexy milf Sharon Harding spreads her legs then grabs her ankles and puts her feet behind her head. She smiles at the horny teenager. She looks right at the front of his shorts and notices a wet spot. The horny boy's cock is leaking like crazy!

"Sweetie, I can see, you really like this position! This one is actually great for my hamstrings. And I can look at the front of your shorts and I can see it's good for you too!"

So far Jamie has been directing the picture taking , but this is so damn exciting, he can't even make a sentence if he wanted to!

"Okay, here's the last position. I don't know what they call it but I think it's going to be your favorite..."

Again flat on her back...the gorgeous 37 year old brunette mother grabs her ankles and spreads her legs as far apart as she can. Her tiny pointed toes are pointed at the sky and her feet are high in the air. Jamie notices that his sexy mother's breathing is quicker, like she is getting turned on.

"Sweetie, do you like this one?"

"Great mom, now turn your head from side to side...yes like that. Now I want you to look at the camera...like you are...you know...getting..."

"You mean getting FUCKED, sweetie? You want me to look back at you...like you are on top of me...and FUCKING me...? Well, I guess so...go ahead and take the pictures, sweetie, but these are just for you, okay? NO ONE else must ever see them."

After about 2 dozen shots, the photo shoot is over. Sharon Harding is actually drained from the long run and her yoga workout.

"Sweetie, remember I promised you every time we take pictures of me that maybe we can do...a few...naughty pictures. Unless you don't want any more pictures for your collection..."

"Shit mom! Naughty pictures...yes! Are you kidding?"

"I have a couple of ideas. Unless you have some."

"Mom, I'd love to see what you want to do."

Still flat on her back, the sexy dark haired mom pulled her soaking wet halter top up. Her gorgeous perfectly round tanned fake tits come into full view. For the first time her teenage son can see her perfectly huge brown areolas and nipples sticking straight up. The teenager can feel his mother is definitely aroused!

"Sweetie, I know you saw them yesterday, but I thought you'd like a better look at them. You know, no one has ever seen them, except your father. And now my baby boy."

The teenager snaps so many pictures he can't count! Sharon then takes her hand, grabs one of her tits and licks the tip of her nipple, smiling at her young son.

"I hope you like...looking at my tits sweetie."

"MY GOD MOM!! Mom...all of a sudden I don't know what to say..."

Sharon then slowly unbuttons the front of her short shorts. Jesus! Is she going to...take her bottoms off?? Will the horny teenager get his first look at a woman's CUNT?