The Zoomatic 4k Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mrs Harding there's actually a little more bad news, and this actually involves you Jamie. The detectives found out you had a college fund of $200,000 which you and Robert set aside for Jamie's college. Also there was a trust account for Jamie which you set up years ago for Jamie to use on the purchase of a house when he got older and bought one. That fund with interest was worth over $275,000. I'm sorry to tell you that Robert emptied those accounts last year. He actually used the money earmarked for Jamie to pay the rent on his secret apartment for his young girlfriend."

"You mean...that fucking Robert left us...practically broke...then literally STOLE $475,000 from his own son to pay for an apartment for his 18 year old bimbo? You are telling me that? Then he goes off and screws his 18 year old blonde bimbo girlfriend for and gets her pregnant?"

"Mrs. Harding that's it. Bottom line Mrs. Harding, there's nothing else. I have exhausted every legal solution and that's it unfortunately."

"Well, I really don't care about me, but I'm not gonna sign any agreement that lets Robert off the hook for what he's done to Jamie. I will not sign anything unless you put something in there that when he gets back on his feet that Robert pays his son back the $475,000 he stole from him. And also you put a restraining order on him that he never tries to contact me again. I am done with that fucking bastard."

"Okay, I can put an addendum and fax I over to Robert's attorney. But you should know that Robert will soon be the father of a child by his young girlfriend. And the fact that Jamie is now 18, any new money that Robert makes will unfortunately go to the small child before Jamie sees any of his trust. Again that is because Florida law considers Jamie an adult. That's the law in the state of Florida."

"And Mr Greenbaum I want you to put a restraining order on him so that he never tries to see me or contact me again. I am done with him too. I also want you to start the paperwork changing my name. I'm going back to my maiden name... Lovejoy. And while you are at it change my first name too. From now on I will be Sheila Lovejoy."

Jamie decides to speak up.

"Mr Greenbaum, put in there that he is never to contact me again. I am done with him too. And change my name too. I want to be Jamie...Lovejoy. I want my mother's name from now on."

"Jamie, that's actually highly unusual as he is your biological father. But if you really feel that way I will put that in there if you wish. It will just take me a minute to put an addendum to the settlement and fax it over."

Sharon and Jamie Harding look at each other, speechless. They are shocked at this turn of events. In about five minutes the fax machine sent back the paperwork from Robert's attorney. He had signed the agreement. Sharon quickly signs and Jamie signs the addendum and it's finally over. Sharon Harding, soon to be Sheila Lovejoy, is now a single women with a soon to be 18 year old son.

"Sweetie, I don't know what to say. I want to cry, I want to hire someone beat the crap out of him, I don't know. But all I do know is that we are done with that bastard."

"Mom, I feel the same way. I know that things are going to be tough for awhile. We will get through it. I am never gonna leave you mom."

"Sweetie, I'm never gonna leave you...ever. From now on it's just you and me sweetie. Where is our waiter. I need another glass of wine."

Sharon Harding and her teenage son had decided to go to a little restaurant on the way home. The food was good, but it was no comparison to the evening that Sharon had planned. The great fun that Sharon had experienced the last couple of days with her teenage son was now in the past.

"Sweetie, I know we had these plans to have a nice meal at that new restaurant, then some slow dancing. I wanted to hold you close tonight. Then have a nice evening at home. I sorry sweetie. I'm just not in the mood for celebrating."

"Mom, I know. I'm not in the mood for anything either."

The waiter asks them if they had room for dessert. Sorry, no room for dessert. The heartbroken mother and her teenage son drive home. Things are going to be a lot different from now on.

"Sweetie, I'm just going to put on my nightgown and watch some TV. Why don't you join me. We can open a bottle of wine and drown our sorrows, at least till tomorrow."

"Okay mom, you know what? Just hanging out with you sounds good to me."

Jamie sits down on the couch, dressed in his pajama bottoms. He has opened a bottle of his mother's favorite white wine and has two glasses on the table. The tall slim brunette walks out dressed in her black short nightie. The silk nightie is short, so that the teenager can see the black panties.

"You got the wine already. Hurry up and pour mom a big glass."

"Okay mom. I know this one's your favorite. Here."

"Sweetie, I almost put on my old granny robe, but I don't want to do that to you. I want to look good for my number one guy. I hope you don't mind if I wore my black nightie."

"Mom, you look incredible. Mom, you always look incredible. You know you are my number one girl."

All of a sudden Sharon Harding starts crying.

"Sweetie, I'm so...sorry. Our lives are never going to be the same. You know we only have enough for another few months of mortgage payments and car payments, then we will be out on the street. I don't know what I'm gonna do. I guess I'll have to get a job and we can find a little apartment. SHIT!! I hate that fucking bastard. I hate him!!"

"Mom, we'll be okay. I will get a job to help with expenses. I will return the camera. That's over $4000."

"No way sweetie. We are NOT going to return the camera! I don't care if I have to live in a shack. I will never return that camera! I bought you that because I love you and I know how much you wanted it. It's not going back. Now the truck I promised you? Well, it looks like that one isn't going to happen. I'm sorry about that one sweetie."

The teenager knows that things are going to be a lot different from now on. In the last couple of days the boy's mother was opening up to him in a way he never dreamed was possible. The boy was hoping that if things had kept progressing that maybe someday he would be able to see his smoking hot mother naked. Now that's all out the door.

"Sweetie can you hold me? I just want to be held by my number one guy."

Jamie Harding puts his arm around his sexy brunette mother. The sexy milf mom snuggles up to her son, grabs his arm and puts it around her. His hand is resting on the edge of her breast. Sharon can see that her son is getting hard again. If things were different, she would say something cute about his hard cock. But she's not in a very playful mood. After a bottle of wine she needs to just go to bed and worry about things tomorrow.

"Sweetie, thanks for being there for me. Sorry I am in such a awful mood but I'm sure you understand. If it's just okay with you I'm just gonna go to bed."

"Me too mom, today just wore me out. I feel like we just got hit with a ton of bricks."

"Night sweetie."

"Night mom."

Sharon Harding tosses and turns in her bed. She looks at the clock and it's almost 1 am. Her mind is going a million miles an hour. She decides to get up and sees that Jamie's light is on in his room. She knocks on his door.

"Sweetie, can I come in?"

"Sure mom."

"Sweetie, can I get into bed with you? I couldn't sleep. Tonight I really don't want to be alone."

"Sure mom. I can't sleep either."

Still clad in her short black nightie, she climbs in her son's bed and pulls the covers over them. On her side she faces her son.

"Sweetie, let's have an agreement. From now on, it's just going to be you and me. Fuck everyone else. Fuck all of our relatives. I don't like any of them anyway, and Robert's relatives? Well fuck all of them too."

"Mom, that sounds good to me. Just me and my favorite girl...from now on. Mom, we'll be okay."

"Oh I know we'll be okay...somehow. But there's no way I'm going to return your camera. It means too much to you. It may be my last nice gift I give you for awhile but I want you to have fun with it."

Sharon looks at the clock. Its 1:30. Both mother and son have hit the wall. They need to get some sleep. The sexy mother gives her teenage son a loving kiss goodnight. Sharon turns on her side away from her son.

"Sweetie, can you...come over here...and lay next to me? I want you to hold me, at least till I get to sleep."

"Okay mom."

Jamie snuggles up to his mother. Sharon can feel his hard teenage cock against her butt. Sharon would never tell her son, but in a way she wished that his thin cotton boxers and her panties weren't in the way.

"MMMM!! That's nice sweetie."

The gorgeous hard body mother pushes her little ass back against his cock. She can feel his growing hard on between her tight ass cheeks. She can feel his cock pulsing against her ass.

"MMMM!! Sweetie, I like that. That's much better. Goodnight sweetie."

"Night mom."

The poor teenager is beside himself. How can he get to sleep with his hard cock trapped between his sexy mother's ass cheeks? The sexy milf mother is wearing just her nightie and a pair of tiny black panties. The teenager is naked except a pair of cotton boxer shorts. There's no way he wants to pull way from this. He may never get a chance like this again! Shit! He needs to beat off so fucking bad right now, and now how can he get any relief?

"Mom, I was just thinking...I may have a way...to pay for that camera. I'll tell you all about it."

"Sweetie, you can tell me about it tomorrow, okay?"

"Sure mom."

"MMMM Sweetie! I can feel you against me. I love the way it feels. It feels really nice to have my number one guy back there."

Sharon Harding can actually feel the blood pulsating through his hard cock.

"Sweetie, it feels to me like you need to...well...if you need to, you can go ahead. I want you to... do your business, okay? I promise to keep my back turned."

HOW can 18 year old Jamie Harding beat one off with his sexy mother right next to him? The poor boy just decides to leave well enough alone. The teenager is wearing a pair of cotton boxers. A river of teenage precum is leaking out of his hard cock. His mother can feel the wetness coming from her son's cock. The smoking hot brunette is starting to get a bit aroused herself, but tonight is not the night for playtime. As far as young Jamie, there's no way he wants to pull way, even if he has to suffer like crazy all night long!