Theresa Discovers Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sywwu
sywwu
66 Followers

As to not embarrass her or make her feel any shame about the incident, I decided that I would wait to talk to her about it until the next day. But now my little fantasy had turned into a huge one. Not only was my father-in-law downstairs masturbating while thinking of his daughter, his daughter was upstairs with me masturbating while thinking about sucking her daddy's cock.

It was going to be a long weekend. I had plenty of work to ahead of me.

Theresa woke up in a great mood the next morning. She crawled on top of me and kissed me and said, "I had such a good time last night. We need to do that again soon."

"How about tonight?" I asked.

"Sure," she said, "Can you talk nasty to me again like you did last night?"

"Yeah, of course. You really liked that, huh?" I wanted to know more of what she was thinking.

"Yes. I don't know what it is about my dad. It's just that when he was younger and I was a little girl, I thought he was the most handsome man in the world. As I grew older and learned more about sex, I guess I've always been curious about him in that way. Do you think that's weird?"

"No, not at all. In fact it turned me on too," I assured her.

"What, my dad?"

"No, no. The fact that you would want to be so nasty with somebody else in front of me really got me hot. The fact that you were fantasizing about your dad made it even better. It's so, I don't know, forbidden." I explained.

"He's been giving me some serious looks lately. You know, checking out my boobs and my ass. I guess that's been turning me on too. I mean, I must be looking pretty good these days if my own dad is checking me out."

"Baby, you are looking great these days," I said. It was time for me to come at least partially clean about the videos. "Theresa, I've got to tell you something. You're either going to be pissed off or turned on. I don't know which."

"What?" she asked with confusion.

"Last week, I found one of our porn tapes in the VCR after your father had left for the week. I'm pretty sure he's found my stash of 'Theresa Porn' and has been looking at it."

She got quiet for a moment and then gave an embarrassed grin. "You really think so? Has he said anything to you about it?"

"He has tried to turn the conversation toward you and your sexuality more than once in the last week or so," I said.

"Really? What do you think he thought of the tapes? Did he see the pictures?"

"Well, best I can tell, he's watched at least two of the videos and the pictures have been looked at too," I said. "He watched the one of you undressing and then masturbating and he's also seen the one of you giving me a blow job."

"Can you find out for sure?" she asked.

"Well Theresa, I'm pretty sure. I mean if the tape isn't in the machine when he gets here, and neither you or I puts in there while he's here, that's a pretty strong indication that he's been watching them. And since he's done it more than once, I'm guessing that he digs it."

"Do you think you can get him to admit it?" she asked.

"I'm pretty sure I can, since all he wants to talk about is your body anyway," I laughed, trying to ease the tension.

There was a long pause and then Theresa said, "I guess I should feel repulsed by the whole thing or something, but I'm not for some reason. You don't think I'm a freak or anything, do you? I don't know, just ever since my mom told me those things about him being horny and having a big dick and all — I've just been so curious."

"No. I don't think you're a freak. I mean, my mom doesn't really turn me on, or anything, but if I had a sister, I would be really curious about seeing her naked and wanting to have sex with her. So I completely understand. And like I said, it turns me on when you're nasty — and this is pretty nasty."

I figured while she was going for this whole thing, I'd help steer her in the right direction. "You know, I've noticed too, how much he's been checking you out. Maybe you can help him out by teasing him a little. When you get home from work tonight, put on something sexy and wear it in front of him."

"That would be cruel!" she said, "but he probably would get off on it," she giggled.

"We'd all three get off on it. In different ways, of course," I added.

"Would you help me pick something out to wear when I get home?" she asked. "Nothing too sexy, I don't want to show him everything, just give him something to think about later while he's watching the videos."

"I'll be glad to," I said. She got showered and dressed and left for work before the old man ever got up. I'm sure he had a good excuse. He was probably up until three in the morning, jacking off, thinking about his daughter.

I went ahead and got dressed and went outside to size up the siding job. We had to rip off the old siding on the side of the house where the deck was and then put up the new siding. The old man was pretty smart by coming up a day earlier than usual. This was going to take every bit of three days work — especially if he didn't get his ass out of bed pretty soon.

A few minutes later he came outside dressed for work, wearing a grin a mile wide.

"Good morning," I said, "Get a good night's sleep?"

"Oh yeah," he replied, still grinning.

"I take it from the size of that smile that you were satisfied with the entertainment as well."

"Oh yeah," he said with enthusiasm, "I gotta tell you. I've seen some things in my days that have made me hard — but that topped them all," and he shook his head, still grinning.

"I told you it was good stuff. What did you think of the pictures?" I asked.

"Got 'em all memorized, right up here," he said, pointing to his head. "Got anything else for me tonight?"

"I'm sure we can come up with something," I assured, "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. My momma always taught me to share."

Then he asked, "I sounded like from all the moaning I heard from your room last night that you had a pretty good evening yourself," he said slyly. "Tell me about it."

"It'll just make you jealous, but if you really want to know, I got the best blow job of my life last night," I confessed.

"Mmm. As good as the one I watched you get?" he asked.

"Actually, it was even better. I talked dirty really dirty to her while she did it. She started fingering herself and came like a flood."

"Really," he said curiously, "What kinda dirty shit did you say to her?"

This is when I decided to drop the bomb on him. "I told her to pretend that I was her daddy while she blew me and it really got her off."

His mouth dropped open and I thought he was going to shit himself. "You're fucking kidding me, right?"

"Nope. God's honest truth."

"Get the fuck outta here." He paused for a moment and then grinned. "Well I guess that means we're all pretty much on the same page, huh?"

"I'd say we're getting pretty close," I said. "Hey, I got a question for you, old man. When and if the 'moment of truth' comes, are you going to be able to handle it?"

"Fuck you," he laughed. "Are you going to be able to handle it?"

"Handle it?" I fired back. "I'll videotape the event, gramps!"

We both laughed out loud and then proceeded to put in a hard day's work. We got all of the old siding off and around five o'clock we knocked off for the day. Theresa would be home in an hour or so. I decided to order a pizza when she got home, so no one would have to cook.

Before Theresa got home, I took her dad into the office and gave him the rest of my "Theresa Tapes" to watch. One of them was Theresa playing with a dildo. Another featured her in the shower and the others were pretty much straight up suck and fuck videos. They were all good and fun to watch, but now I wanted more. I wanted to watch Theresa fuck her dad.

When Theresa got home, her dad and I were sitting in the living room, watching the ball game. She walked in and said, "Hello boys. Have you two been good today?"

"You know us better than that," I said laughing.

She went into the bedroom and called for me to come in and give her a hand with something. As soon as I walked in, she closed the door and started grilling me with questions.

"Did you ask him about the videos?"

"No, he brought the subject up himself," I said.

"So he is watching them. What did he say? Was he all filthy about it?" she asked.

"No not at all. He was just grinning and saying how much he enjoyed watching them. He said that they turned him on as much as anything he's ever seen," I said, truthfully.

She sat down and pondered the situation, then said, "I don't know about this. Part of me thinks that this whole thing is really fucked up, but part of me wants it so bad."

"Wants what?" I asked curiously.

She had let her 'nasty side' slip a little there. She paused and then explained. "Okay. Please don't think I'm weird or fucked up or anything. But other than one guy in high school, you are the only man I've ever been with." I told her that I knew that, and she continued, "But I really love my dad and I think he has needs that aren't being met at home. He has always worked really hard to support my mom and us kids, and it just pisses me off that my mother won't give him the attention he needs and deserves."

I interrupted, "So you want to give him the 'attention' that he's not getting from her."

She paused and took a deep breath. "Like I said, part of me does, but part of me is worried about what it would do to us and what it would do to my relationship with my father. Oh shit, I don't know, this is fucking crazy. I can't believe I am admitting to my husband that I want to have sex with my dad."

I could see she was really struggling with this. I did my best to tell her my feelings without directly influencing her decision. I said, "Look, I don't think you are a freak or weird. I think you love your father and you have sensed that he's missing something in his life that's very important to him."

Is it unusual? Yes. I admit that. But it's something very special that would make him feel fantastic. He's seeing you in a much different light these days. You're not his little girl anymore, and that's gotta be painful. Maybe he sees this as a way to hold onto a little more of that. Maybe this can be used to strengthen your relationship with him."

As far as our relationship is concerned, last night was the first time you ever had an orgasm. I've been depressed about that for years, thinking I was doing something wrong or something. Last night, when you came, I was so happy. I wasn't upset that you were thinking about someone else — even if it was your father — I was just glad you finally got off. I was glad that it was your father and not some guy from the office or something. I was so happy for you that it got me off too."

Also, when was the last time you and I actually took the time to sit down together and talk about a serious subject like we are right now? Maybe we need a little project like this in our lives right now to help us grow together."

She pondered my words for a long while. Then she spoke up, "Thank you for talking me through this. This is a pretty strange situation and I'm glad to know that you're on my side and you don't think there's something wrong with me."

Then I asked the million dollar question. "So, you want to make it happen?"

She took another long pause, then said with conviction, "Yes, but not tonight. I want to tease him tonight, like we talked about this morning. I want him to want me so bad he can't stand it," she said.

"Oh I don't think you'll have any problems doing that," I said. "I want you so bad I can hardly stand it."

"What should I wear?" she asked.

"Let's start off with something that shows off your tits and ass, but no lingerie. Let's save that for later, when you want to slip into 'something more comfortable.'"

We picked out a tube top and a pair of very short white cotton shorts. The tube top was small for her and it covered only half of her generous cleavage, while the shorts gave her a nice camel toe and hugged her shapely ass like a glove. She slipped on a pair of stacked heel sandals and looked at herself in the mirror.

"Well, you think this will work?" she asked.

"Oh yeah. It's working already," I said, and I showed her the huge bulge in my pants.

"Don't you worry sweetie. I'll give you someplace special to put that thing later tonight," she said with a dirty little smile. Then she added, "Maybe you can put it somewhere it's never been before."

I almost said out loud, "Okay, who the fuck are you and what have you done with my uptight, bitch of a wife!" But instead I smiled and said, "I would like to try that very much."

Holy shit! I had never done Theresa in the ass, but I had dreamed of doing it for quite some time. This was really going to be an interesting night.

She sent me back into the living room while she touched up her makeup. As I opened a bottle of wine, the pizza showed up. So we were ready to sit down and enjoy a very interesting evening together.

When Theresa walked into the room, her father's jaw dropped. "You look gorgeous, sweetheart," he said as hi eyes fixed upon his daughter's luscious tits. Actually, she looked like a hooker. But honestly, what more could two horny men ask for than a red-hot looking hooker?

"Thanks daddy," she said, "I picked it out especially for you," and with that she leaned over to hug him around the neck, making sure her cleavage brushed up against his face. As she hugged him, he reached his hand and gave her ass a nice little rub.

Oh yeah, I was really going to enjoy myself tonight.

We sat and ate and talked and drank for a few hours. Every time Theresa got up to get something from the kitchen, her father stared at her ass so hard, I thought he would drool. He glanced over at me several times and gave me the old, "Oh yeah" look when he got a good shot of her ass. I don't think he took his eyes off her tits for more than ten seconds. The more wine Theresa drank, the more she let the tube top slide down, until it was just above her big nipples. We went through four bottles of wine and were all pretty toasted when Theresa decided to "slip into something more comfortable." This, I couldn't wait for. Theresa had tons of lingerie, from the very sexy, Victoria's Secret stuff to the down and dirty, slutty Fredrick's shit. It would be very interesting to see what she would choose.

I turned the lights down a little, turned the TV off and put on some music. My father-in-law started to fidget a little. "What's happening here? Is this going somewhere?"

I told him to relax. Nothing was going to happen. I said, "I think Theresa just wants to show off for you a little. She's a very sexy woman. I think she just wants you to really look at her and see how sexy a woman she really is."

"Shit, I've been looking all night," he admitted. "That outfit was unbelievable."

Just then Theresa walked into the room and it was as if time stood still. There she stood, with her curly dark brown hair and dark brown eyes, tan skin, her huge bosom, tiny waist, ample butt and shapely legs dressed in a sheer black lace teddy, with a sheer black lace robe over top of it. You could make out just a hint of her large nipples and could plainly see that she sported a thick, dark patch of pubic hair.

I think she stole the breath from both of us. Then finally, as she stood there, waiting for a compliment, her father said, "Theresa, you are the most beautiful sight I have ever seen."

I added, "Sweetheart, you look unbelievable."

She blushed and thanked us, and proceeded to sit down on the sofa next to her father. "Do you really think I look pretty, daddy?" she asked.

"My god, yes, he said," his eyes taking a long walk all over her entire body.

Then she said to me, "What about you sweetheart, do you really think I look good?"

"Baby, you look so sexy. You are really turning me on," I said.

She looked back to her father, "Daddy, does this turn you on too?"

He struggled to stammer out a reply, "Very much, honey. Very much."

"Well it turns me on to wear it for the two men in my life. I'm glad you both like it." Then she asked her father, "Daddy, would you like to see it without the robe?"

He couldn't speak. He just nodded his head. I glanced down at his crotch and his rod was as stiff as a board. Theresa stood up and turned to face him. Then she untied the robe and let it slip off of her shoulder and slide to the floor. Her nipples were much more visible now and her pubic hair gently poked through the black lace.

"You like it daddy?" she asked with the innocence of a ten-year-old. Before he could answer, she looked down at the hard bulge in his pants and said, "I think you do like it. You're standing at attention."

He appeared a little embarrassed, but he couldn't deny how gorgeous she looked and how much this was turning him on.

She sat down right next to him and looked over at me. She asked, "Honey is it okay for daddy to touch me a little?"

"Yes, it's okay," I said.

"Can I touch him a little?" she asked softly.

"Yes, dear," I replied.

She reached down and took his hand and placed it on her breast. He gently rubbed and squeezed it. Then she reached down and began to rub his cock through his pants.

She whispered, "God, Daddy, that feels so good. And your cock feels so big and hard."

He still couldn't speak. All he could do was let out a little moan.

He continued to rub her tits while she rubbed his dick through his pants. Meanwhile, I sat and watched all of the festivities from my front row seat and rubbed my own hard cock through my pants.

The longer they rubbed, the more worked up he got. His little moans became more frequent and stronger. Then Theresa leaned in and put her mouth on his and then put her tongue in his mouth. She kissed him long and hard and continued to slowly rub his cock. Then she slowly pulled away from him and said, "I think that's enough for tonight daddy. Now that you know a little better how it feels, why don't go downstairs, watch some of my videos, and think about what you would like me to do for you."

She stood up and took him by the hand and she pecked him on the lips. "Goodnight daddy. Sweet dreams," she said softly. And with that, she picked up her robe and walked into the bedroom and closed the door behind her.

I looked at him and there he stood. Sweat beading up on his forehead, his face completely flush. And a hard on as big as a beer can in his pants. He looked as if he'd been struck by lightning. Then he looked at me and said sincerely, "Whatever you had to do with all of this, thank you. Thank you very much."

"You're welcome," I said, "Now, you better do what she says and get downstairs and be thinking about what you want." It was all I could do to keep from laughing. What great entertainment. He stumbled out of the room and went downstairs. When I went into the bedroom, Theresa had changed into a t-shirt and back into the short white shorts.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"We're going outside and I'm going to watch him through the window. I want to see him jack off," she said.

I never figured she would get into it this much. My hard work was done. Now all I had to do was watch the fun.

We went outside and went around to the side of the house with the basement window. She laid a blanket down on the ground and told me to sit down. From that vantage point, we had a clear side view of him, lying on the fold out sofa and watching the TV. He had himself propped up with some pillows and he was pointing the remote at the VCR, cueing up a video.

He had stripped down to his boxers and his cock made a fine tent pole out of the white cotton fabric. He found the scene he was looking for and (no surprise) it was a scene of Theresa sucking cock. He put down the remote and pulled off his boxer shorts, exposing his cock.

sywwu
sywwu
66 Followers