Theresa Discovers Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sywwu
sywwu
65 Followers

"It was really weird. At the time I felt guilty about it. But over the years, as she matured and I grew older, I've noticed how sexy a woman she is and how much I've lusted after her since then."

"Really?" I said, somewhat surprised. "Go on."

"On Saturday nights when you usually go out, I would go downstairs and fantasize that she would come down and take off her clothes and beg me to fuck her. Then when I saw those pictures and those tapes of her being such a slut, I knew that I had to have her. I want her like I've never wanted a woman before. I just can't believe you're both okay with it. I never expected that. How is it that you're both okay with what is happening?"

"Your daughter has never been a really outwardly sexual person," I said. "So the fact that she's finally exploring her sexuality is very exciting for me. All those photos and tapes you watched? She really wasn't too into doing them. She let me shoot them because she knew I wanted to so badly. When we discovered that you were looking at them — that really turned us on. I've always wanted to watch her with another man, but she would never agreed to doing it, until now. I guess she feels safe with you and she certainly loves you."

Just then Theresa walked into the room wearing a tight, deep blue halter dress. It was incredibly short and showed off her sexy legs. I knew that if she bent over even a little, it would show off a lot more. The top plunged down between her huge tits, showing off her gorgeous cleavage. On her feet were matching spiked-heel shoes with ankle straps. Honestly, she looked like a very hot hooker. I could feel my cock start to stiffen.

Theresa's dad said, "My god, honey, you look fantastic!"

"Very sexy, sweetie," I added.

"Thanks boys, let's get out of here and go out," she said.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked.

"Let's just go to that little bar down the road. I don't want to stay out too long. I want to make sure we get home in time to have a little fun here later on," she said with a sly smile.

So we went out to a little dive called "Louie's" about a mile-and-a-half from the house. It was a pretty seedy joint. The parking lot was full of pickup trucks and Harleys. I had never been inside before, but I was pretty sure that the customers were going to enjoy looking at my wife.

I was right. When we walked in every head turned to look at the horny little bitch walking arm-in-arm with two men. My father-in-law was proud of her. You could tell that he hadn't walked into a place with a hottie like that on his arm in quite awhile.

We sat at the bar and ordered drinks, Theresa sitting between her father and me. From time to time, I checked the place to see who was watching and nearly every guy (and girl) in the place could not take their eyes off Theresa.

After a couple of drinks, Theresa turned to her father and asked him, "So daddy, did you enjoy your little treat today?"

"Oh yes," he said.

"How about you honey? You've always wanted to watch me. Was as good as you thought it would be?" she asked me.

"Better than I thought, actually," I said. "I never dreamed it would be so exciting."

"Well both of you can take care of me when we get home tonight," she said. Then she turned to her father and said in a whispery, sexy voice, "Is that okay with you, Daddy? You want to fuck your little girl tonight?"

He just sat back and grinned. Then he leaned into her and responded, "Do you want Daddy to fuck you tonight, baby?"

She smiled and then placed her hand behind his head and pulled his mouth to hers and they kissed deeply. I watched as my wife's and her old man shoved their tongues in and out of each other's mouths at the bar. As I looked around, I noticed everyone else in the place was looking too.

She turned to me and said, "And you'll do more than watch won't you honey? How about more of what you gave me last night?"

"What did he give you last night?" her dad asked.

Theresa answered by saying, "Let's just say he put it where I've never let him put it before."

"And I guess you liked it?" he asked.

"More than I thought I would," she said. Then she turned and kissed me deeply, shoving her tongue into my mouth, my cock growing harder by the second.

Well needless to say, everybody at the bar was a little confused with the relational dynamic between the three of us, but I'm pretty sure everybody figured she was getting paid by the hour at this point. But there wasn't a redneck in the place that wouldn't have traded places with me or the old man in a heartbeat.

We had a few more drinks and Theresa decided it was time to go to go to the ladies room. She turned her stool to face the bar and opened her legs wide, giving several of the boys in the room and wide-open view of her snatch. She wasn't wearing any panties. They were all drooling on themselves. To be honest, so was I.

After Theresa left the room, the bartender came over and asked if we wanted another round, so I ordered three more drinks. Then the bartender added, "By the way, her drinks are on the house."

"Really? Why's that?" I asked.

"Mister, we ain't never had a woman come in here that looked that good. Every one of these fuckers in here have done called their friends to come in here to take a look at that chick tonight. She's good for business," he said. "Is she a hooker?"

"No man, she's my wife and his daughter," I said, pointing to my father-in-law.

"Shit man! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to insult you folks," he said in a panic. "She just looks so damnÉ fine."

"No offense taken, dude," I said. "She is looking pretty tasty tonight."

Then he asked her father, "So she's your daughter? I ain't never seen a girl kiss her daddy like that."

"They're really close," I said with a laugh.

"I guess so," said the bartender with a confused look on his face. He served us our drinks and Theresa returned from the bathroom.

When she climbed back up on the barstool, her skirt slipped up in the back exposing her perfect ass to the happy patrons. She uttered a little innocent, "Opps. Don't want to get everybody in the place too excited."

"I think you already have," laughed her father.

We sat and had a couple of more drinks and we were getting pretty loose, so we decided it was time to go back home. As we left, Theresa got a lot of friendly goodbyes from the male patrons and as we reached the door, the bartender yelled, "Ya'll come back anytime you want!" Everyone in the bar cheered. It was pretty funny and the three of us laughed about it the whole way home.

When we got back into the house, Theresa excused herself to her room and said she was going to slip into something more comfortable. I lit a few candles and put on some soft music.

I looked over at my father-in-law and asked him, "Are you as nervous as you look?"

After a pause, he admitted that he was. I agreed that I was a little nervous too.

After a few minutes (which seemed like hours), Theresa came back into the room wearing a new baby blue see-through nightie that she must have bought earlier in the day. Her entire body was clearly visible through the sheer material. Her huge breasts, her dark nipples and her lovely patch of pubic hair were all in plain sight for her father and I to see.

We both we sitting at each end of the sofa and she stood in the middle of the living room and asked, "How do I look?"

We both said simultaneously, "Very sexy."

Then she said, "I'm in charge tonight. Just do everything that I tell you to do and I promise we'll all enjoy ourselves and have a lot of fun."

We agreed. Then she said, "I want you to both stand up and take off all of your clothes."

We looked at each other, stood up and began stripping down. As we took off our undershorts, I noticed that we were both about 80% erect.

As we stood there, nude, she looked us over and said, "Look at those gorgeous cocks. Daddy, I had no idea your cock was so big. And yours baby, it's so thick," she said to me.

She got down on her knees and told us to move closer to her. "I want to suck them both at the same time."

We moved over to her and she took my cock in her right hand and her dad's in her left and began to rub the shafts of both them. "Move closer," she said.

As we moved closer, she leaned her head over and put her daddy's cock into her mouth while she stroked mine. After a few minutes of sucking him, she turned to my cock and put it in her mouth, looking up at me, still holding her father's hard cock in her other hand.

Then she took both tools and touched the heads together and licked both the heads at the same time. My cock had never touched another guy's cock before, so it was a little weird at first, but since my wife was sucking both of them at the same time, I guess that made it okay. A little weird, but okay.

After sucking us both for about five minutes, she looked up at her father and asked him, "Do you want to taste my pussy, daddy?"

"Oh yes baby, I do," he said,

"Let me sit down on the sofa," she said as she pulled off her sheer little panties. She sat down and spread her legs apart and showed us her hot, wet gash. "Get down here and lick me daddy," she said.

He got on his knees in front of her and dove his face in between her legs. As he licked and sucked his little girl's snatch, Theresa moaned with delight. I moved over to the sofa and stood with my cock next to her face, so she could suck me while she was being eaten. He mouth engulfed my dick and she sucked it hard as her father moved her closer and closer to orgasm with his tongue.

He continued to munch and suck on her box as her sexy body writhed. Finally, she exploded in orgasm, screaming, "Suck me daddy, that's it! Stick your tongue in me!"

I had to pull back to keep from cumming myself. Watching her father make my wife cum was the most erotic thing I had ever seen.

When he finished he stood up and faced her. She leaned forward and grabbed his cock and lifted it up, exposing his enormous ball sack. She scooted down to the floor and lowered herself between his, letting his scrotum teabag her face. "Fuck, I love your cock and balls, daddy! I want to feel your cock in my pussy," she panted, "Fuck me daddy."

She let go of his cock and told him to lie down on the floor on his back. "I want to ride that big cock." Then she turned to me said, " Go get the vasoline, honey. I want daddy in my pussy and you in my ass."

I ran like a motherfucker to find the lube. I found it in the bathroom and when I returned, Theresa's dad was lying on his back in the middle of the floor and Theresa was on her knees with his cock in her mouth. When I got back into the room, she told me sit on the sofa and watch for a few minutes. I sat there as she moved up and straddled her father, his huge cock, sticking straight up and rock hard.

"You want to me to put in daddy?" she teased.

"Yes, oh yes," he said, short of breath. His heart was pounding. Sweat poured over his face.

She reached back and took his huge member and slowly slid it into her silky soft pussy. She then moved down and took the entire length into her body. As she did, she muttered, "Shit, that's so deep. It's so big, daddy."

She then proceeded to lean forward and hang her beautiful breasts in his face. He wrapped his hands around them and began to lick and suck her nipples. I moved to an angle where I could watch her body slide up and down the length of his cock.

"Do I look good, baby? Do I look sexy fucking my daddy?" she asked. He moaned as she spoke the words.

"Yes honey, look beautiful. I bet his cock never felt this good," I said.

"How about it daddy? Has your cock ever felt this good?" she whispered.

"No sweetie, never this good," he groaned as his daughter rode him slowly and deeply.

I watched them fuck for another few minutes when Theresa said, "Oh baby, I think I need a cock in my ass to. Can you get your cock ready for my ass, honey?"

I applied the lube to my throbbing dick and got good and greasy. Theresa leaned forward and smothered her dad's face with her tits. I moved in behind her and she spread her ass cheeks for me. The sight of her father's cock stretching her vagina was magnificent and I leaned down to run my tongue across her rim. I had never licked her ass before, and it blew he mind. I was trying to be careful, realizing that another guys's dick was only inches away, but as she moved I did get a little taste of their combined juices. That only turned us on even more.

"Fuck my ass. Now," she ordered and I slowly began to insert my dick into my wife's asshole.

She moaned as I pushed it in. It was so tight. There was so much pressure from the other cock inside her. When I got my cock all the way inside her ass, she said, "Oh that feels so good. Now both of you, fuck me hard!"

He began to pump his hips up and down and I began fucking her asshole like a wild man. Theresa moaned and screamed as loud as she could. "Oh god, yes! Fuck me hard. Ram those cocks into me."

We didn't really need the encouragement. We were already both way past the point of no return. We fucked her hard in the ass and in the cunt, as her juices flowed. She screamed in orgasm several times as she took the double penetration with everything she had.

My cock was pounding her ass. As looked down, once again the sight of my wife's body with two cocks inside of it was mind-blowing. I was going to cum soon. So was my father-in-law. He panted and moaned and said he was going to cum.

"Cum inside my pussy daddy. Shoot your load deep inside me," she screamed. That's when he and I both had to let go. We both shot at the same time. I could feel his cock spasm as he deposited a healthy load of spooge into my wife. I, meanwhile, was letting loose of a load of my own deep into her asshole.

We all screamed in orgasm at the same time, Theresa was nearly in tears she was so spent. Her dad was exhausted, breathing heavily. I was whipped too. We all lay on the floor together for several minutes trying to gather ourselves.

When we finished we all realized that we had just had the most erotic night of our lives.

Epilogue

It wasn't the last. Theresa and her father made love many more times over the next year -- sometimes with me there, sometimes with me out of town. We all grew much closer over the next year and continued to spend lots of time together for the rest of her father's life.

Sadly, Theresa's father passed away unexpectedly about a year later. It was very crushing for her in particular, but she confessed to me later that she was very glad that she had the opportunity to be with him and was very grateful to me for sharing her love and body with him.

sywwu
sywwu
65 Followers