Theresa Discovers Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sywwu
sywwu
65 Followers

When Theresa saw it, she gasped a little and said, "Look at that thing. It felt pretty big in his pants, but my god."

She was right to admire it. As cocks go, it was a nice one. It was easily nine inches long (a good inch longer than mine), but with incredible girth. It had to be as big around as the base of a beer bottle.

As he watched Theresa suck me on the video, he stroked his huge cock. Theresa pulled off her shorts, and asked me, "Would you lick my pussy while I watch him?"

I said, "Sure," and lay down on my back and let her sit on my face. Her cunt was already soaking wet from the evening's events and I licked every inch of her. As she watched her daddy masturbate, she writhed and let out soft moans. My tongue penetrated her deeply and she began to rub her soaking wet snatch all over my face.

"He's gonna cum," she whispered, and as she said that, I could feel her body shiver in a fit of orgasm as well. In my position, I didn't get to see her father shoot his load, but it must have been impressive, because she whispered, "Shoot it daddy! Oh god, yeah! Oh my god, look at all that cum!"

We'll I figured at that point it was getting around time for me to cum, so we quietly went back into the house and she instructed me to get her dildo and the Vasoline. I fetched it and when I came back, she was totally nude and on her elbows and knees with her gorgeous ass up in the air.

"Put some Vasoline on that dildo and slowly slide it into my ass," she said. "Get my ass ready to take your cock."

I had been begging Theresa to let me butt fuck her for quite some time. After years of resistance, I had all but given up.

"I told Debbie (her sister) that you've been wanting to do this, but you were too big," she said as I lubed up the rubber dildo. "So she told me to practice slowly with my dildo until I loosened my ass up a little. So I've been 'working out' and I think I'm ready for the real thing."

I told her the dildo was ready and she reached back and spread her ass cheeks apart and told me to rub it around the rim of her ass a little then slowly slip the head in. Her dildo was not nearly as thick as me, but I could see how the "workout" might help her accommodate my cock.

I slipped the head in as she gasped. "Slow! Slow. Slow. That's it." The head was in. "Now slowly slide it in a little deeper."

I did as she said and watched as a good four inches of the thing slid into her asshole.

"Now slowly pull it in and out," she instructed and I began to slowly fuck her ass with the rubber rod.

"Oh yeah, that's good. That's good," she said. "Now slide it in a little deeper and get your cock good and greasy."

I took a handful of lubricant and rubbed it all over my dick, which now was as hard as a brick and throbbing with every beat of my heart. She then told me to take out the dildo and carefully put my cock in. I slowly eased the dildo out of her tight asshole and looked at the gorgeous hole I was going to put my dick in. I had never done this before, so I tried to be a careful as I could.

"Okay baby," she instructed, "just rub the tip of your head around the hole."

I did as she said and then she said, "Okay, slowly put the head in — but no deeper than that."

I inserted the head of my cock into her butthole, and as the engorged rim of the head popped in, she let out a little gasp.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes. I'm okay," she said. "It's just that the head of your cock is much bigger than that dildo."

I slowly moved the head in and out no more than an inch or two and she started to relax and then asked me to go a little deeper. As I did she let out a low moan of pleasure.I continued to slowly fuck her ass about four to five inches deep as she continued to moan. She then reached over and took the dildo and slid it into her soaking wet pussy. I felt the stiffness of the rubber rod pressing up against my cock and began to go a little deeper into her ass.

"Oh god, that feels so fucking good," she said with breathless delight. "Fuck my ass, honey. Fuck it good."

I then slowly eased in the whole eight inches causing her to let out a squeal and drive the dildo deeper into her cunt. As my cock thrust forward, the dildo moved out and she was really digging the double penetration.

"Is that daddy's cock in your pussy, baby?" I asked as I continued to stuff my cock deep into her ass.

"Oh god, yes," she moaned.

"You're going to fuck him tomorrow night aren't you?" I said.

"Yes. Yes. I'm going to fuck him. I want that gigantic cock in my pussy. I want it in my mouth. I want to taste his cum!"

As she spoke, we were both getting close to cumming. She had the dildo flying in and out of her pussy and I was riding her ass pretty hard. Finally she let loose with a scream and came hard.

I continued to fuck her ass until she reached back and pulled her big cheeks apart and said, "Now pull it out and shoot a load up inside me."

I quickly pulled my cock out and held the head up to the entrance of her now gaping asshole. I immediately fired three huge spurts of spunk up her shoot and let out a huge moan as I did.

We both collapsed on the bed after what had been to this point, the most exciting series of sexual experiences of our lives. We kissed and held each other contently and drifted off to sleep.

Saturday, I woke up to a beautiful day. My father-in-law and I got an early start while Theresa slept in. The old man was in a great mood, (as he should have been) and we got to work on the siding on the house. The side of the house we were working on overlooked the lake and had a huge deck attached to it. It really was a gorgeous morning.

Theresa got up around ten o'clock and came out of the house dressed in a t-shirt and cutoff jeans. She kissed and hugged both her father and I and said she was going into town to do a little shopping.

"I just want you boys to know that the three of us are going out tonight," she said. "I'm going into town and get something special to wear," she paused for a moment, then smiled. "I think I'll get some new lingerie, too. Since you two have seen me in just about everything I own.

"What's your favorite color, daddy," she asked.

"Uh, blue, I guess," he replied.

"Blue it is then," she said as she got in the car and drove off.

Her father's head was spinning. "How the fuck did all this shit happen?" he asked.

"I don't know. But I'm not going to question it, are you?" I said.

He thought for a moment. "No, I think we'd be smarter to sit back and enjoy it while it lasts," he said.

We worked our asses off, up and down the ladder, trimming and nailing siding all morning. It was about one o'clock and the sun was getting hot. Theresa drove up shortly after that and had three shopping bags with her.

"Did you find some nice stuff?" I asked.

"Oh yeah," she said. "I think both of you will be very happy with my selections," she smirked. "It's so nice out, I'll think I'll lie out and get some sun. Will I bother you guys if I lay out here on the deck while you work?" she asked. "I got a new bathing suit," she added with a grin.

"Honey," her dad said, "You go change and come right back. It'll be nice having you around."

I knew what the old man was thinking. He was about to get another show from his little girl. Theresa was really digging her new-found sexuality and quite honestly, so was I.

About twenty minutes later, Theresa stepped out onto the deck in the tiniest pale yellow bikini I had every seen. Her huge tits were ready to burst out of the top, and her think bush gave her a noticeable bulge in the bottoms. The material was very thin and was tight against her hot body. I almost fell off the ladder when she came out of the door.

"Nice suit, there, sexy!" I said as my cock starting getting chubby.

"Thanks!" she said with a smile, "You like it Daddy?"

He paused for a moment and then said with a grin, "I think I like it a little too much."

Theresa giggled. "Okay, get back to work, boys."

For the next hour or so, we didn't get much done, to say the least. Neither one of us could take our eyes off of Theresa's body for more than a few seconds. First she lay on her back and showed off her beautiful tits and then turned over, showing off her gorgeous ass.

Either the sun was getting hotter or the sight of Theresa's body was just making it seem hotter, but by three-thirty or so, her father and I were soaked with sweat. Theresa, too had beads of sweat rolling off of her tan, tight body.

I climbed up the ladder to nail up a piece of trim, when Theresa said, "Shit! It's hot out here. Somebody spray me with the hose."

Her father looked up at me on the ladder and I said, "Hose her down, Pops!"

He nervously went and got the hose and brought it up to the deck. He turned the nozzle on a gentle spray and sprayed his daughter's body, top to bottom. Of course, as soon as the water hit the skimpy little bikini, it became transparent on her skin. As she lay on her back, it was if she were lying there in the nude. I watched from my perch as Daddy kept the water on her, lusting over her body, staring at her huge nipples and thick black bush through the suit.

Theresa looked up at him, grinned and said softly, "Wha'cha looking at, Daddy?"

"You know exactly what I'm looking at," he said with a serious tone. "Does the water feel nice?"

Still using a sexy tone, Theresa said, "Oh yeah, but I'm still kinda hot right here." As she said that, she proceeded to lift each of her legs and throw them over the arms of the lounge chair. There was only a thin film of wet material between daddy and her magnificent bearded clam. "Spray me here, daddy. It's so hot here."

He moved the stream of the hose down and concentrated the spray on her cunt. She moaned as the water hit it, "Oh yeah, that's perfect," she said.

He continued to spray Theresa's pussy with the cool water and I could see the bulge in his pants start to take shape. He had a smile plastered on his face. Theresa reached down and pulled the bottom of the bathing suit to one side, exposing her cunt to her daddy. She moaned, "Yeah, Daddy, right there. Mmm, that feels good."

I thought he was going to pass out. There he was, staring his little girl's pussy in the face. I know how much it turned me on, but it must have been one of the biggest turn-ons he'd ever had. Her pussy glistened as the water trickled over it. She took her fingers and parted its lips, giving daddy the full view of her vagina. She lightly rubbed her finger over her clit as her father watched.

"Shit, daughter. You're making me hard," he said.

"Would you like me to take of that?" she asked with a grin.

He turned off the hose. "When?" he asked, "Right now, you mean? Right here?"

Theresa looked over at me as I was stepping off the ladder. I winked at her, giving her my approval.

"Sit down over there in that chair and take off your pants, Daddy," she said. "I'm going to take real good care of that hard-on of yours."

He moved over to the chair as she instructed. The lake was quiet today and there was no one around as her father scanned the horizon, looking for signs of onlookers.

"Nobody's going to see us, Daddy. Just my husband," she turned a glanced at me with a grin. "I think he's been wanting to see me do this for a long time now, haven't you honey?"

"Yes, ma'am," I responded. "Do me proud sweetheart. Give him your best."

Her father stood in front of the chair and took his t-shirt off. Theresa stayed in the lounge chair and watched her father undress. I took a front row seat on a bench on the other side of the deck.

He undid the snap on his jeans, unzipped the fly and pulled them down, exposing his white boxers. His cock was hard and stiff against the fabric. He paused and looked at his daughter as if to check to see if he should continue.

"Go ahead, Daddy. Take off your underwear and show me your cock," she said with a breathy tone as she sat up in her chair.

He hesitated for a minute, much like one would at the edge of a swimming pool before diving in. He then proceeded to take hold of the waistband of his shorts and pull them down to the ground.

In the dim light of our spy mission the previous night, we obviously didn't get a good view of just how large this man's penis was. It was a solid nine inches long and uncircumcised and every bit as thick as we thought we saw it to be last night. His balls were the size of kiwi fruits and were held in a scrotal sack that easily hung down six or seven inches from his groin.

His cock was stiff, but not quite rock hard yet. Perhaps the fear of being seen or the nervousness of the situation kept him from achieving a full erection. I was sure that Theresa would be able to remedy that.

As he exposed his cock to the sunlight, Theresa let out a little gasp and then stared hungrily at his huge member. She said, "Oh my god, Daddy. It's so big."

She then stood up and untied the top of her now see-through bathing suit. As she peeled the wet material from her breasts, they shined in the sunlight and contrasted sharply with the rest of her tanned body. She then pulled her bikini bottom off and walked over to where her father stood. I sat and watched as my wife put her hand around her father's neck and pulled his lips to hers and kissed him deeply. They were both standing toe-to-tow, completely nude.

He reached his hands up and rubbed her large, soft, lily white breasts and drove his tongue deeper into her mouth. As they kissed, she reached her hand down to his cock and wrapped it around its thick shaft and rubbed it, feeling its enormity. As she rubbed it, it became stiffer and stiffer, until finally it was standing straight out, fully erect.

She pulled her mouth from his and said, "Sit down, Daddy. I want to take your cock into my mouth. I want to suck you."

"Are you sure," he asked nervously.

"Yes. I'm sure she said with confidence. "I want you to put your cock in my mouth. I want to taste you."

He slowly sat back into the chair and spread his legs apart as she kneeled down in front of him and put both of her hands on his huge pipe of a dick. She gingerly pulled the foreskin back from the head and examined his prick closely, taking note of its large head, which was now turning purple and throbbing.

Before she took him into her mouth she looked up at him and asked him, "Daddy, has anyone ever done this to you before? Have you ever had a blow job before?"

"Just once, years ago, when I was in the service," he said in a nervous and breathless voice.

She continued, "You mean mom doesn't do this for you?" and with that she tilted her head forward and softly kissed the head of his massive cock with her thick, pretty lips.

"No," he whispered.

"She should. Your cock is beautiful." She then opened her mouth slightly and rubbed her moist lips all around the head, still holding the shaft with both hands. Then she licked underneath the head and slowly ran her tongue up and down the entire length of the rod.

His eyes never left his lap. He was enjoying this show more than any video he had ever seen. She then opened her mouth as wide as she could and went down about two inches on his dick, seductively moving her lips up and down and rubbing her tongue back and forth across the bottom of the head.

"Do like watching me suck you, Daddy?" she asked in her best little girl tone. "Does it feel good?"

He could barely let out a soft moaning, "yes" as she again went down on it, this time taking it another inch deeper into her mouth.

She took her right hand and began slowly jerking his cock as her other hand wandered toward his oversized nut sack. "God, your balls are so big," she marveled as she tugged the skin of his hairy scrotum with her lips. "Are they full of cum, Daddy?"

He nodded yes.

"Good, because I want to taste your sperm. I want you to cum in my mouth," she whispered to him as she inserted one his balls partially in her mouth and sucked it, her other hand still stroking.

She went back to work on his knob and I could see that this wasn't going to take too much longer. (Hell, I was ready to cum and I still had my pants on!) As she put the head of his dick back into her mouth, she picked up speed with her hand, stroking him gently, but steadily.

With the head of his dick in her mouth, she looked up at him with her big brown eyes for confirmation that she was doing a good job. "Oh yes, baby. That's good," he said as he stretched his legs out in preparation for coming.

"Tell me when you're going to cum, Daddy. I don't want to miss a drop," she said, now taking command. "And tonight when we get home, I'm going to want you to put this big cock in my pussy, okay?"

"Ahh, yes baby," he groaned as she continued to jerk his cock, her tongue darting across the pee-hole of his dick.

"You wanna fuck me, Daddy? You wanna fuck your little girl?" she asked him as she was now yanking his gigantic rod at furious pace.

"Yes. I want to fuck you honey," he responded, trying to hold off his inevitable orgasm.

"Then say it! Say, 'I want to fuck you Theresa. I want to fuck my daughter,'" she demanded, as she jerked him wildly.

He was helpless. He had to admit it out loud to her as she fiercely stroked and sucked his cock. "Yes I want to fuck you Theresa! I want to fuck my daughter!"

"Then cum for me now, Daddy," she insisted. "Shoot it into my mouth. Shoot your load on my tongue. I want to swallow all of it."

Theresa stopped jerking his rod and held the head of her father's cock in front of her wide-open mouth when she felt his body tense up and he took a deep breath.

"Shit!" he yelled, as streams of thick giz shot from the head of his huge prick into his daughter's waiting mouth. Three huge blobs landed on her tongue, the fourth on her chin, as she paused to swallow the mouthful of spunk that her dad had unloaded. She quickly put the head back into her mouth and he convulsed three more times, each time squirting another spray of sperm down his little girl's throat.

When he had finished cumming, she took the head out her mouth and rubbed the jiz-covered knob all over her lips rubbing her dad's spunk — the same spunk that had spawned her many years ago — across her pretty face.

As I followed Theresa into the bedroom, she slipped off her wet bathing suit and climbed on the bed and said to me, "Fuck me now. I'm so fucking horny."

I was still hard as a rock from watching her suck her father off, so I stripped off my pants and slid my cock into her soaking wet pussy from behind. It didn't take long for both of us to cum and I blew a load deep inside of her.

"Now," she said. "I've taken care of both of you. So we won't have any premature cumming when we get home tonight."

"I'm not sure I can promise that," I laughed, "but I'll try."

I went and took my shower, Theresa's father took one downstairs and Theresa got ready for the evening while we waited for her. She really wanted to go "out."

Now there wasn't much town up here in the country, just a few honky-tonk redneck bars and a couple of diners. I wasn't sure where Theresa wanted to go, but I was sure she had an evil plan.

By six or seven, the old man and I were showered, shitted and shaved and we sat patiently for Theresa to join us for our excursion. He sat there with a stupid grin on his face.

"Are you okay, man?" I asked him.

He must have been off into another world, because my question nearly startled him. "Yeah," he said. "I've just been thinking about the last few days."

"Yeah? And what were you thinking?" I inquired.

He hesitated a long while. I patiently waited for him to collect his thoughts.

"I don't know. I guess I've been thinking how weird this as all been. I mean, when Theresa was a teenager, of course I noticed that she was growing into a beautiful young woman. I mean, she got tits when she was thirteen and they kept growing bigger and bigger for the next ten years. I remember one time, right after her eighteenth birthday, we were in Florida on vacation and we were at the beach. Theresa had this little bathing suit on and as I looked at her and watched all of the teenage boys look at her — including her brother — I caught myself getting a hard on as I sat there looking at her.

sywwu
sywwu
65 Followers