They Walk Among Us Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin walked into the bedroom and picked up the pager. The number displayed was the duty office and thankfully not a recall code. He picked up the phone and found it was dead. He tapped the button on the cradle with no luck on bringing the phone to life.

"Hey Martina, this phones dead, is it ok if I check the one down stairs?" Kevin asked.

"Sure handsome, you can check out anything you want in this house. That includes the hot French woman in the upstairs bathroom," Martina said as she stuck her head out of the bathroom.

"Depending on what the duty office wants, I might just take you up on that. Us young guys have strong recuperative powers when it comes to sex with hot French -- whores," Kevin told her.

"Well done, my young apprentice is learning at an accelerated rate," she said and went back inside.

Kevin went down stairs and entered the living room. He found it exciting walking around in Martina's place wearing nothing but a towel. He picked up the phone next to the couch and heard the dial tone, but just before he started to dial the number, there was a knock on the door. He hung up the phone and walked over to the door.

When he peered through the peephole he saw some type of repairman holding a clipboard. He made sure the security chain was in place and opened the door.

"Hi, can I help you?" Kevin said politely.

"Hi, sorry to disturb you Sir, we're going around and letting everyone know that the phone lines are back up and we're sorry for any inconvenience it might have caused. Would you mind if I come in and check that it works?"

"That won't be necessary, I was just going to make a phone call and I got a dial tone," Kevin told him.

"That's great. Thanks for your time and sorry to disturb you," the repairman said and turned to leave.

Kevin shut the door and went back to the phone. He dialed the number and in a moment the duty office picked up.

"Combined Joint Special Operations Duty Office, Petty Officer Franklin speaking, how can I help you?" a young woman's voice answered.

"Hi, this Petty Officer Dvorska, I'm returning the page I just got," he told her.

"Thank you Petty Officer Dvorska, Lieutenant Dawson is expecting your call. If you hold, I'll put you through," she replied.

"Thanks, I'll wait," Kevin said as he pulled the towel off and rubbed his wet hair. It took a few moments but soon he heard his team leader's voice.

"Lieutenant Dawson," Adam answered.

"Adam, this is Dvorska, you needed to talk to me?" Kevin said.

"Yeah Kev, I know we've been told to stand down but we have something brewing. We'll be gone for a couple of days. Go ahead and report and I'll fill everyone in, the others should be here within the hour. By the way, where are you right now?" Adam asked.

"Um -- over at Martina's. I didn't think it would hurt, you said we were on stand down boss," Kevin told him, hoping he wasn't in trouble.

"I'm not pissed at you Kev. You just make sure you still have enough energy for your real job, and for God's sake don't get her pregnant," Adam said.

"Don't worry -- Dad. Getting a girl pregnant would not be a real smart move on my part, trust me," Kevin told him.

"She seems like a nice lady Kev, why don't you tell her I'm taking the team up to Germany for a little R and R. Let her know we'll be back in a few days, that way she won't dump you for leaving all the time. I wouldn't want her to miss you too much," Adam told his point man.

"Me neither boss, she'd fuck me to death if she did," he joked.

Kevin hung up the phone and went back upstairs to get dressed. Martina was slipping a light sundress over her head as he entered the room. If he didn't have to go to work, he would have gladly went back to bed with her and stay there all day.

"Sorry Martina, L-tee is taking us all to Germany for a few day of relaxation. When the boss says jump, you start jumping. I guess you're just going to have to do it alone for a few days till I get back," he told her.

"Yeah right, you're going to go there and find someone who's a bigger slut than I am and I'll never see you again," Martina said with a little pout.

"I don't think so, and besides it's just going to be us guys getting drunk and trying to get over what happened," he lied as he tossed the towel over the brass rail at the foot of the bed.

Kevin reached for his pants but before he could put them on, Martina dropped to her knees in front of him and took his limp cock in her mouth.

"Martina, I really don't have time for this. Trust me when I tell you I really wish I could," Kevin moaned out loud.

"Oh come on Kevin, just one more to keep me satisfied till you get back," she pouted.

Martina took his now hard cock back into her mouth deeply. She knew Kevin liked it when she gagged as his cock slipped into her throat. She repeated the process as Kevin looked down at the beautiful black haired woman. She looked like a high paid whore with her lips obscenely stretched open because of his girth.

He was torn between his sense of duty and this woman's magical mouth. He was a Navy Seal and his selection was easy, for him anyway. Kevin reached down and pulled Martina up to her feet. He could tell she was displeased with his choice.

"Damn it Kevin, it's impolite to stop a woman from sucking cock when she is literally begging for her man to fill it with cum. Let me make it mind blowing for you so you'll remember me while you're gone. If you won't shoot a load down my throat, I'll let you use my mouth as a toilet," Martina pleaded with him as she jacked his cock.

"I don't know if I can get into watersports just yet, perhaps when I get back we can experiment with different things. It made me feel pretty special when you called me your man just then," Kevin told her, and then kissed her deeply.

Martina returned the kiss with passion but never let go of Kevin's cock. If he stayed there much longer he was never going to leave, so he broke the kiss and pushed her back softly.

"Ok you win," Kevin said.

"I knew you wouldn't leave me hanging," Martina said as she jumped on the bed in a classic doggie style position.

Kevin had other ideas when she was turned away from him. He quickly reached down and put his underwear and pants on. He got caught when Martina noticed too much time had passed and he still wasn't on the bed with her.

"Oh you asshole, you tricked me to let go of your cock so you could get dressed," Martina complained as she rolled over on the bed.

"Sorry lover -- man I liked saying that -- I knew it was the only way. I'll be back before you know it," he said and leaned down and kissed her quickly.

Kevin grabbed his shirt and slipped it on as he left the bedroom. Once he was outside of the house, he saw the base taxi coming around the corner. If he hurried he could hitch a ride and save himself the walk to the compound.

He flagged it down and the taxi pulled up next to him. As the van pulled away, he looked over at Martina's house and thought of her lying on the bed pouting about getting tricked.

"Oh damn, I was so busy trying to get out of there that I forgot to tell her about the phone guy. Oh well, they work now so it's not important," he said quietly.

1400 hrs Special Operations Task Force briefing room.

Adam Dawson looked at his assembled fire team. He had taken part in a few covert operations that dealt with undercover work but this would be the first time he had to do it with just one other person. He started to second-guess his decision on taking Kevin with him. He was still very green and he got spooked when they found Bravo torn to pieces.

"Alright guys, this is the game plan. Myself and one other drive to Predjama castle posing as a National Geographic researcher and his trusted cameraman. We are to try and capture Valenta again but with a more subtle touch. As an added bonus Hawkins is giving us a chance to look around for any clues as to what happened to Pete Newman," Adam told his team.

"Well if you're looking for volunteers, I'll go L-tee. I can be good slave, yessa I sure can mas'er," Carl said in a totally unbelievable southern slave accent.

"Sorry Werner, we have to be discrete on this one and since you're black, you'd stand out like a whore in church. Besides to go along with that idea you'd have to have fresh whip marks on your back -- not that the idea hasn't crossed my mind though," Dawson said with a smile.

"Ha, ha, very funny mas'er," Carl shot back.

When the team finally settled down from laughing at Carl after being bitch slapped by the L-tee, Adam looked straight at his team Chief, Bob Holiday.

They want me to take you Bob. What's your thoughts on it?" Dawson asked.

"Well if it was my team and my call, I'd take Dvorska. He's more than capable of pulling off the snatch with you and if I was going to look for Pete -- you're damn skippy I'd have him with me. That is if it was my team and my call Adam.

"That's pretty much what I told them too, thanks Bob," he replied and then looked at his point man.

"What do you say Kev, feel like taking a road trip?" Dawson asked him.

"Yes Sir, I feel..." but stopped short as he remembered their first encounter in his office.

"Since you ripped my ass about how I -- feel -- last time, I'll just say sure Adam sounds fun," Kevin replied as the whole team broke up laughing again.

"Ok it's settled, Kevin and I are undercover, Bob you take the rest of the team in when we call for a pick up. If you need extra help pull them out of Miller's squad. We head out at 0400 with a car rented off base. Bob, see to it that we have the special luggage and Kevin you check on the papers and the cameras, make sure you know how to work them really well," he told them.

Fire team Alpha stood up and filed out of the room to gather the required gear. Adam pulled Bob Holiday away from the others and when they were safely out of the room, he locked the door behind them.

"You got anything on what we discussed last night?" Dawson asked him.

"Nothing much yet, I have someone doing the background on her and the phone is done. It was pretty funny Adam. When our guy went to do the sound check, Dvorska answered the door and wouldn't let him in. The damn kid did it for us when he called you," Bob told him.

"I sort of figured he'd be there, I hope Martina left him enough strength to do the op. Between you and me I bet that girl is a real tiger in the sack," Adam said.

"Hell if she checks out clean, I might just have to try to steal her away from the rookie and show her what a real man can do," he told his team leader.

"Oh you mean like me," Dawson said.

"Whatever -- just do me a favor and bring Pete home," Bob replied and then left to join the others.

Kevin Dvorska was in the map room gathering everything he could on the town and the surrounding area. He had a large stack of maps and photos on the table so he slung the cameras over his shoulder and placed all the travel documents and identification on top. Once he had his load cradled in his arms he opened the door and walked out.

He had a few hours to study and memorize most of the Intel on the area. It wouldn't be wise to take a lot maps with him so he had to commit them to memory and then get some sleep for the drive in. This was currently on his mind as he rounded a corner in the hallway.

Suddenly there was a startled scream as he collided with someone and dropped most of his stack of papers. When he looked down, he saw Kat lying on the gleaming tiled hallway with his papers mixed in with her cleaning equipment.

"Kat, I'm sorry I didn't see you. Are you ok; you're not hurt are you?" Kevin asked with concern.

"Oh hi -- um -- Kevin right? I'm fine, it happens from time to time around here," she replied as she started separating his Intel from her cleaning equipment.

When Kevin saw that she could see his maps and satellite photos, he quickly began scooping up all the papers so she couldn't get a long look at them. But then again, she was just a cleaning lady and probably wouldn't know what the hell she was looking at anyway.

"I really am sorry about running into you like that. I should be more careful when I'm walking around here. Maybe I can buy you a drink sometime to make up for it," Kevin said trying to draw her attention to him.

"Sure, that's sounds nice. I really like the enlisted club on base. You could buy me a beer there tonight if you want," she said as she stood up and placed her spray bottles back in her cart.

"Um -- maybe not tonight, my L-tee is taking us all up to Germany for a little rest and relaxation. When we get back it's a deal," he said as he held the large stack of documents closely.

"Ok I'll take a rain check, but you owe me two for having to wait," she told him.

When he looked closely enough he saw she had a small mark on her right cheek. At first he thought he actually hurt her, but it didn't look like a fresh injury.

"What happened to your cheek? Did I do that, oh man, I really feel bad now," he said apologetically.

"Like I said earlier, it happens sometimes around here Kevin. I'll be fine, but you still owe me a few beers later," she told him as she pushed her cart around the corner and disappeared.

Kevin continued on down the hall to the briefing room where he would have some room to spread everything out. It was going to be a long afternoon but he had to make sure he was prepared to go in the morning. He was pretty proud of himself that Adam Dawson put so much faith in his abilities.

Then a cold chill ran down his spine as he remembered what had taken Bravo squad out. If there was a chance to look for the missing Seal, more than likely he would go up against someone very dangerous. Someone who was comfortable changing into one of the most perfect killing instruments since the age of the dinosaur.

**********

Kat sat alone in the housekeeping office as she contemplated on weather or not to call Martina. She didn't believe the story of going to Germany, not with the amount of maps and satellite photos he was carrying. She noticed one of the photos had a tag on it that read Predjama castle and some photos of a man she didn't recognize.

Kat knew she had to let Martina know, but after being reprimand for trying to help, she didn't know if she could keep this up anymore. No matter what she did, it was never good enough for her and she didn't understand why Martina was so interested in this Seal team. She finally decided to give her the information, because she really didn't want backhanded again.

She picked up the phone and dialed the number. After letting it ring for two full minutes, she hung the phone up and sighed. Just then her supervisor came in and looked sternly at her.

"Shouldn't you be taking care of the floors in the east wing?" she asked.

"Yes Sir, I was just taking a break and getting something to drink," Kat told her.

She quickly got up and grabbed her cart. It really would not be a good idea to get fired. Martina would really be pissed off then, and a backhand would be the least of her problems. Kat could try again in a few hours or after she got off work.

0330 rear parking lot of the Seal compound.

Kevin had just finished putting the last of his luggage in the trunk of the Fiat sedan when Bob Holiday and Adam Dawson walked out with the rest of the gear. Adam had a duffle bag of clothes and Bob was carrying two large black suitcases.

The Lieutenant threw his back in and grabbed one of the heavy suitcases from his team Chief.

"Come here Kev, I want to go over this gear with you before we head out," Adam said.

When Dawson opened the suitcases Kevin saw pictures of castles all over Europe. There were also numerous folders stuffed with papers, and he assumed they were notes about the castles they supposedly visited.

"I put all this stuff together yesterday afternoon, just in case. What you need to be aware of is what's underneath," he said.

Dawson pushed the hidden catch on the handle and lifted the lid on the false bottom. Kevin saw two disassembled silenced MP5 sub machine guns and twenty extra magazines neatly secured in their respective cutouts. Kevin had seen a lot of the equipment that Seals normally had at their disposal, but this was the first time he'd seen something like this.

"Let me guess L-tee, you didn't pick this up at Sears did you?" Kevin joked.

"We don't usually carry this type of luggage; we got this stuff on loan from Johansson. The other one has a M14 with the starlight scope. If we get stopped for any reason then the cops will just see the research stuff," he told Kevin.

"What about our backups?" Kevin asked.

"There's a 9mm Sig Sauer under each of our seats," he told him as he closed the suitcase and loaded it into the trunk with the other one.

Bob came around put his hand on Kevin's shoulder.

Listen up Kev. Ever since I saw you in the woods back at home, you've impressed the hell out of me. I've been with the teams almost twenty years now and believe me when I tell you this. I've never seen anyone one with your abilities -- ever," Bob said.

"Thanks Bob, that means a lot coming from someone with your experience. I'll try not to fuck up and let you down," Kevin said as he shook his hand.

"Trust me Kev, you fuck up and Bob will be the least of your worries. Here's the key, you're driving," Dawson told him.

"Hey why do I have to drive L-tee?" he asked.

"Because you're the point man stupid, you're job in life is to get the team to any given point. Since I'm the team on this one, you get me to the stupid castle," Adam said with a smile.

"Oh I thought it was because you outrank me -- Sir," Kevin replied.

"Yeah that to, now let's get a move on. When I give you a call Bob, don't stop to smell the roses on your way in," Adam said and then climbed in the sedan with Kevin.

Bob Holiday watched as the two Navy Seals pulled out of the parking lot and started the drive to Predjama castle. It wasn't normal for just two operators to go out on a mission with their backup hours away. He thought about the young Seal who was driving the car. If he could use that unique gift of his and keep his cool, it shouldn't be too long before he got a call to pick up his two friends.

Bob turned to go back inside the compound and get some sleep. He would stay there around the clock until this mission was complete and everyone was safely home. When the door shut closed the other person who was watching the car drive away emerged from the shadows. Kat knew she was correct about the Germany trip but she hadn't been able to get in contact with Martina. She turned around and went back into the shadows. She needed to keep trying to reach Martina.

Meanwhile across town, Martina stepped through the curtain that led to the dimly lit stage and couches. She noticed the elderly couple was once again seated in the front and watching two young males in a sixty-nine position. It appeared that the wife was enjoying it more than her husband was as she pushed a small vibrator against her clit.

Martina felt sorry for him a little bit. Most of the shows that happened on stage were always hot and everyone enjoyed them so she went over to sit next to him.

"How's it going tonight? You look like you could use some excitement," she said.

"Sure, how about a blowjob?" he asked.

"I've been here before and I know what you like. Why don't you try it again," Martina told him seductively.

"Oh, in that case, sure I could use some excitement. Take your top off so I can see those tits of yours, and then get Daddy's cock in your mouth and suck me off you little bitch," he ordered her.

While Martina was busy taking care of the request, she had no idea that at that very moment her phone was ringing off the hook back at her house. When she finally took the old man's cock in her mouth she wondered if Kevin was busy in Germany getting the same wonderful blowjob from someone else. She'd have to ask him when the team returned to Aviano.