They Walk Among Us Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So no one from their bloodline ever claimed the castle," the woman asked.

"My research of the lineage went cold when their granddaughter Marta -- Colbata left the country and settled in the United States with their son -- Luka," Kristine said and then closed the painting and continued with the tour.

When the group went on, Kevin pulled Adam's arm roughly and pulled him close.

"I have to talk to you -- right now Sir," he whispered.

"Can't it wait? We need to stay with the tour Kevin," Adam said as he felt Kevin's tight grip.

"No. I'm endangering the entire mission by just being here. I can't tell you why, but I can tell you that I know why she acted funny. I'm putting yours and Pete's life in danger. We have to leave now Sir, please believe me," Kevin pleaded with his team leader.

"God damn it Dvorska, get a hold of yourself! We finish the tour and then we can discuss this. Now suck it up Seal and let go of my fucking arm," he whispered back in a stern voice.

Kevin let go of Adam's arm and then followed him down the hall to join the others. As they approached the group, Kristine looked at Kevin and then smiled at him sweetly. He did not return the smile as his senses went into overdrive.

"Now do try to stay with the group Mr. Dawson. I wouldn't want you to get lost your first day here," she said as she led the group back into the foyer and out of the castle.

Kristine continued to describe the castle's structure and how it used the cliff as a natural defensive barrier. Kevin snapped a few pictures but most of his attention was on the blond tour guide. When they finally stopped about fifty yards from the front of the castle, Kevin saw the second entrance to the caves below and behind Predjama castle.

"I think everyone can see why I save this for the end. From this spot you can clearly make out the entrance to the caves. What makes this particular one unique is the rock formation that surrounds the entrance. If you stare at it for only a few moments you can make out the front half of a large wolf, as if guarding the opening from unwanted guests," she told them.

Note from the author. The readers of this story should Google Predjama castle images and see the formation for yourselves. It's really eerie given the basis of this story.

"Damn it Kevin, get some pictures. What the hell is wrong with you?" Adam whispered.

Kevin began snapping pictures of the entrance as the group turned around and headed back towards the parking lot. When they departed the area, Kristina walked over to Adam and Kevin. The tour group was well out of earshot and Kristina decided to go all in on the cards she held.

"Kevin and Adam, if you are interested, I would love to give you the dollar tour of the castle and the rooms that are not open to the public," Kristine said.

Adam turned his head and looked at the tour group who were almost at the front doors of the castle. He then turned to Kristine who was busy looking very intently at Kevin. In Adam's mind, Kevin was right, the mission was in danger but he had a friend to look for and a target to capture.

"Alright Kristine, enough of the cloak and dagger shit. Ever since you looked at Dvorska, you've been acting strangely. Now you either tell me what the fuck is going on or I'm going to personally bury you in that cave there and leave you for dead," Dawson said point blank.

Kristine continued to stare into Kevin's eyes. His words had no effect on her as she looked upon the man she had hoped to meet for a very long time, ever since she had taken the CIA up on the offer of being an undercover operative.

"Very well then, since you have no idea who your associate is Adam, I'll tell you," she told him without looking at him.

"Please -- Kristine, you don't know what you're getting yourself into," Kevin begged.

"If someone doesn't tell me something this fucking minute, I'll do you both and leave your bodies to rot," Adam said in a louder voice.

Kristine turned to look at Adam Dawson and saw that he was extremely serious on his threat.

"Mr. Dawson. You Americans are so stuck on the melodramatics of the situation that you fail to see the point, or the reason behind anything. If you must know, it's not something I can tell you. It's something that you must see for yourself. I'm sure Kevin here would want to find out what this is all about. Isn't that right Mr. -- Dvorska?" Kristine said as she smiled that beautiful smile of hers.

"Listen to me. This will not end well for either us. Please don't do this," Kevin said.

"That's enough. The mission is compromised. Kevin head back to the car and get in, we're out of here," Adam told his point man.

"No!" Kristine told them.

"I don't give a fuck who you are lady. You say another word and I'll snap your neck myself," Adam said as he and Kevin turned to leave.

"Fine, go ahead and leave. Kevin will never know why I owe my life to his grandparents."

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter of They walk among us. There are a couple of twists in the story so that you can see the separate scenes that go on at the same time. I know a lot of you were fans are waiting for the beast to emerge, and in Chapter 7 I will attempt to make that up to you with a fabulous battle. Stay tuned and please don't forget to vote.