They Walk Among Us Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another low growl came from behind him as Kordic turned to look at it. What he saw this time was a larger brown werewolf with graying hair. He wasn't going to be fooled again by whatever tricks Dvorska and Dawson were playing on him. He turned to look at Dawson who was raising his M14 up, but before he could react something hit his side.

'How in the hell did my dad find us?' Kevin thought as he watched his father slam his body just beneath Kordic's shoulder blade.

The two werewolves landed hard against the wall and Luka Dvorska knew he caused a serious injury as he heard the other shoulder break in two. Even though he made Kordic mostly immobile, it did not come without a price. Luka Dvorska felt a sharp pain in his massive neck as he released a haunting whimper.

Kordic tried to stand up, but he could only do it on three paws as he looked over at the injured werewolf. He didn't know why this one hadn't vanished, but he was going to see to it that it didn't take another breath and opened his powerful jaws.

Kevin saw this and with the last ounce of strength he had, he lunged at Kordic and slammed him against the wall for the fourth time during the battle. Viljem Kordic howled in pain as he felt his ribs crack and slumped to the floor.

It seemed the power of the Lycanthrope Medallion was flowing through him, as he found the strength for one more blow. Kevin bit into the throat of the once powerful Viljem Kordic and ripped it clean from his massive torso. As the life force slipped away from his enemy, Kevin Dvorska had one single thought.

'Give my regards to your grandfather, Viljem.'

Now that the fight was over, Kevin changed back to human form and collapsed on the floor. When he looked at his father, he was up, but moving gingerly.

"Dad, Jesus Dad, please be ok," Kevin told him.

Luka Dvorska walked up and brushed his massive head against Kevin's hand, letting him know he was going to be fine. Luka then looked over at Adam, who was staring in awe at the mostly grey wolf.

"Mr. Dvorska I presume, nice to finally meet you Sir. Thanks for the help," Adam said politely.

Luka growled softly at the Navy Lieutenant, as he now knew the hidden secret of the Dvorska family.

"I know you can understand me Mr. Dvorska, Kevin already let me in on the secret. I can assure you Sir, your secret is safe with me. I swear on my Trident that I will never tell another living soul about you or your family," he told him as he placed his weapon on the ground.

As Viljem Kordic turned back to human form, Luka turned his head quickly at the approaching sound. He took one more look at his only son, and darted out the back entrance of the room.

Just mere seconds after Luka Dvorska vanished into the darkness; Carl Werner entered the room and moved to the right. He was followed by Bob Holiday who moved along the left wall and then Doc and V-man entered and moved to the center.

"Clear," Carl yelled.

"Clear," Bob said.

"Clear," Doc and V-man said in unison.

"Hi Bob, what took you guys so long? You missed all the fun," Kevin said with a painful laugh.

"Doc, help Kevin," Bob ordered as he went over to Pete.

"Easy Bob, he's got a bomb under his seat," Adam told him.

"Carl, get on it," he said as he went over to his team leader.

"You ok Boss?" Holiday asked.

"Yeah, just bruised all over Bob, you know you have impeccable timing. We do all the work and you show up at the end of the party," he said as Holiday helped him up.

"I guess I'm getting slow in my old age, maybe it's time to retire and take up fishing," Bob said and then looked over at the body of Viljem Kordic.

He walked over and looked down at the dead body without a throat, and then looked back at Adam.

"Is that who I think it is Adam?" Bob Holiday asked in astonishment.

"Yep, and before we leave, we're taking his nuts with us. We have to get out of this cave and radio back. I think we're done with this op, and I really need a break. While we're doing that, I think a twenty five year old bottle of scotch is in order."

"Carl, how's it going over there, L-tee wants to move," Bob said.

"Another minute and I got it," Carl said as he clipped wires.

"Doc?"

"He'll be ok Chief. Some broken ribs and bleeding, but he'll live," he replied.

"V-man, check Kordic for any Intel," Bob said.

When Dan Vasquez checked the body, the only thing he found was a wallet in his back pocket. He pulled it out and tossed it over to Bob Holiday who opened it, and stared at the picture of Viljem Kordic on his wedding day.

He handed it over to Dawson who looked at it and shook his head. He knew he couldn't say anything so he looked at his team chief and indicated to keep quite about the find.

Within moments all the Seals were able to leave, including Peter Newman. Carl took point and led the men out of the cave and to the surface above. Adam Dawson got the distinct privilege of being the one to carry Viljem Kordic's testacles out of Predjama cave.

**********

Petty Officer Barber knelt by the entrance to the small study, as Johnson was a little bit farther down the hall with his MP5 trained on the front door. Kristine was seated on the antique love seat with zip ties around her wrists and ankles and had a very concerned look on her face.

"Please, you have to believe me, I'm a CIA operative. We're supposed to be on the same side..." Kristine pleaded.

"Right now we have two of our guys in danger because they were compromised. One more sound out of you and I'll duct tape that mouth of yours shut," Barber said sternly.

"Asshole," Kristine said under her breath.

"I warned you Lady," Barber growled as he got up and pulled a small roll of tape out of his pocket.

As he approached Kristine he pulled a strip off, but stopped when he heard a voice outside.

"Charlie, Alpha is coming in hold your fire," Bob said and then opened the door slowly.

"Give us a hand you two, we've got wounded," he said as he helped Adam Dawson inside and into the study.

"Adam!" she screamed.

Kristine couldn't stop herself as she got up and started hopping towards Adam.

"Barber, get that shit off her, she's on our side," Adam said.

"Aye, Aye Sir," Barber replied and pulled his side cutters out.

When she was finally free, she wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him close. Bob Holiday looked on in amazement as the smokin hot lady smashed herself against his team leader.

"Um -- nice to see you again too Kristine, but people are looking and that really hurts," Adam told her.

"I can't believe you two did it, you really did it!" Kristine said as she released him.

"Yeah, well -- um, we sort of had some help with Kordic," Adam said quietly.

"I don't understand, help from who?" she said with a puzzled look.

"I'll tell you about it later, go say hi to Kev," he replied with a smile.

She quickly went over to where Johnson was working on Kevin's dressings and Doc was checking his vitals.

"Hi handsome, looks like you gave as good as got," she said as she brushed back his hair.

"Let's just say in runs in the family and leave it at that," Kevin said.

"I'm sure it does Mr. Dvorska, I'm quite sure of it," Kristine replied with a huge smile.

"Um -- Kristine, about my family, I..." he started to say.

"You'll never have to worry Kevin. A true lady never reveals her secrets," Kristine replied as she kissed his forehead.

Kevin reached up and pulled the Lycanthrope Medallion from around his neck and handed it to her.

"Kevin that's yours, take it home and save it for your children," Kristine told him as she laid it back down on his chest.

Carl Werner saw the medallion and was stunned at what she just told him.

"Holy shit Kev, that's yours? That thing must be worth thousands," he exclaimed.

Kristine and Kevin looked at each other for a few moments and then started laughing at his remarks.

"Oh, oh man that hurts to laugh," Kevin said as he winced in pain.

"Take it easy Kev, you're wrecking all my hard work," Doc ordered him.

"Sorry Doc. Kristine, I want you to have this. No one would ever guess that you have it, so I know it'd be safe -- please," he told her as he folded her fingers over it and squeezed her hand.

"Hey Adam, I just got off the horn with base. The bird will be here in forty-five minutes west of town. We gotta get a move on," Bob Holiday said.

"Ok Bob, get Pete and Kevin out first, you and I will play loose trail behind them," Adam told him.

"You heard the man, get them up and moving. V-man, we'll be five minutes behind you," Bob told them as they picked up the wounded and began filtering out.

Then Bob Holiday looked over at his Lieutenant who was getting his shoulder massaged by Kristine.

"Um -- I guess I'll just wait outside Adam. You know, make sure the guys are heading west and not north," Holiday said.

"Thanks Bob, I'll be right out," Adam replied.

After he closed the front door, Adam Dawson turned and pulled Kristine into his arms and kissed her deeply. She returned the kiss with the same urgency and passion. Soon Adam pulled away and looked into her pleading eyes.

"Now where was I before I left, oh yeah, no strings," Adam told her.

"Fine no strings, we'll just be friends with benefits," Kristine said with a smile.

"Come on Kristine, let's be realistic about this. I'm in Aviano and you're in Predjama, it's just too complicated to think about it. We had a great time, and then I had to go off and kill Kordic. That's my life, and it's rough on a relationship," he told her.

"Try and stay in touch if you can. I'll never forget you Adam Dawson," she said as her voice cracked.

He kissed her once more and then forced himself to walk out the front door.

"You ok Adam?" Bob asked as he looked at him.

"Yeah, guys like us don't deserve someone like that. I guess that's what they call being married to the job," Adam said with a hint of sadness.

"If that's the case, I'll sign the damn divorce papers now," Bob replied with a laugh.

"Come on, we have a ride to catch," Adam told him and then walked off into the night with Bob Holiday on his tail.

CJSOTF Seal Compound, Aviano Italy, one week later.

Adam Dawson sat across from his Commanding Officer, Neal Hawkins, and thumbed through the thick file on Martina Duval. During the last week and a half they had compiled a lot of information on her, and the newly discovered contact within the compound.

"Have you told him yet," Neal asked as he puffed on a thick cigar.

"No, and she doesn't know we're back. Dvorska's been on lock down in the hospital and pretty much kept busy with the debriefing. He is supposed to get out today and has orders to come here first," Adam told him.

"Speaking of the debriefing, I read your version of the after action report. From what I can tell, it was two Seals against the head of the Serbian Secret Police. From the injuries you and Kevin sustained, it seems a little far fetched that he did that much damage," Hawkins said as he looked at Adam over the top of his glasses.

"Neal, I swear on my Trident, he was a lot stronger than he looked. By the way, how's Pete doing?" Adam asked.

"He got it pretty good Adam. He can't remember anything after the HALO and when he came to in the hospital. More than likely he'll be out on a medical discharge," Neal said sadly.

"That fucking sucks, he was a good team leader," Adam complained.

"How'd the rookie do?" Hawkins asked.

"He saved my life," Dawson replied and sat up a little straighter in his chair.

Their conversation was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Enter," Hawkins yelled.

"Sir, Petty Officer Dvorska reporting as ordered Sir," Kevin said as he stood at attention.

"At ease Dvorska, you've earned the right to just come in. Have a seat Seal," Hawkins said, and pointed to the chair next to Adam.

"I've read all the reports about the op in Predjama. From what I gather you pretty much took on Kordic by yourself," he said.

"Sir I can..." Kevin started to say.

"Save it Kevin. The only advice I'd give you is that we never work alone," Hawkins added.

"Yes Sir, I figured that out in the cave," Kevin said with a hint of admiration.

"Kevin, I want you to know that I'm proud of you, but what I'm about to tell you is going to hurt a hell of a lot more than those ribs of yours," Neal told him.

"After the last few days I feel I can handle anything Sir," Kevin said proudly.

Adam Dawson handed the file over to his point man and allowed him to read the latest Intel on Martina Duval. When he became visibly shaken, he looked over at Adam.

"She couldn't have known about Predjama, I never said a word -- I swear," Kevin said.

"I know Kev, but it seems a girl named Katharine saw your photos when you knocked her down. She was Martina's contact inside the compound," Adam informed him.

"This doesn't make sense. Why would she set us up? She has nothing to gain from any of this," Kevin said in dismay.

"Neal, can I have the room for a few minutes?" Dawson asked.

"Sure, I need some more coffee anyway," he replied and then quickly left the room.

"I'm telling you Adam, this makes no sense whatsoever, she couldn't be into all this shit," Kevin said as he tried to reason with him.

"V-man got this off Kordic, it's the only Intel he had on him," he said as he handed Kevin the wallet.

When Kevin opened the wallet he couldn't believe his eyes. The anger quickly raged within him and he shook violently as he stared at the photo of a younger Viljem Kordic. Standing next to him was a smiling, younger version of Martina Duval in a white wedding dress.

"Kevin, take it easy. I know this must be hard on you, but in our line of work this shit happens," Adam said as he tried to calm him down.

"Yeah, maybe to other people who are fucking normal, but not a werewolf," he screamed.

"Keep your damn voice down Dvorska! You're a God damn Navy Seal, the only easy day was yesterday -- remember?" Adam said in a commanding voice.

"Yes -- Sir -- I remember, Sir."

Adam Dawson stood up and towered over the young Navy Seal with glaring eyes.

"Fuck you Dvorska! If you can't learn from your mistakes so you can be a better Seal, then you've got no business being one! You've got sixty seconds to make up your mind," he told him.

"Fucking bitch," Kevin said under his breath.

"Yeah, they all are. That's we don't have lives Kevin, we have each other. That's the way it's always been, we're you're family," Adam said a little softer.

"Well if that's the case, I can tell you right now -- I quit. There is no way I'm having sex with Werner," Kevin replied with a small laugh.

"I'm sure he'll be relieved to know that. Now do you want some pay back or not, you don't have to do this. I'm offering it to you because you saved my life, and I owe you at least that much. How would you like to be the one to tell her, that her husband's nuts are over there on the shelf?" Adam asked with a smile.

"Can we do this my way?" Kevin asked.

"I'm all ears Dvorska, I'm all ears," Adam said and leaned against his commander's desk.

**********

Adam and Kevin exited the car and Dawson turned to look at his team Chief.

"Remember Bob, no matter what happens, no matter what you hear, no one goes in until I say so -- no one," Adam ordered.

"Don't worry about the spooks Boss, they won't move an inch without my say so," Bob said about the CIA operatives.

The two Navy Seals walked towards the front door, but before reaching it Adam stopped and looked at Kevin who was carrying a small bag.

"You sure you want to do it this way? You might have a hard time controlling your temper," Adam asked.

"It's something I have to prove to myself. I'll be fine, really," he replied and continued walking.

Martina Duval sat on the couch with her legs tucked under her perfectly shaped ass, as she flipped through the channels on the TV. She couldn't help but wonder about her husband. Now that he's killed Kevin, why didn't he contact her and bring her home?

The knock on the door broke her thoughts as she tossed the remote on the couch and went to the door. When she opened it and saw Adam and Kevin standing there, her breath caught in her throat. It was a full ten seconds before she even said anything.

"Um -- Kevin, Adam -- what are -- you're finally back from Germany. We'll it's about time; I was starting to get lonely. Come on in and sit down. I made some tea if you want some, or maybe a beer," Martina said, as she moved back towards the couch.

"No thanks Martina, we have to meet up with the guys over at the Enlisted Club and drink up some scotch," Adam told her.

"Kevin, you don't look well sweetheart, why don't you come sit with me honey," she said.

"I can't, like L-tee said, we have to get going. We thought we'd stop by and give you a gift we picked up," Kevin replied.

"Oh, what a sweetheart you are, thinking of me and getting me a present. I'll have to think of a way of repaying the favor later tonight," Martina said with a sultry voice.

Kevin's anger was growing, but he still had control -- for now. He reached into his pocket and pulled out an old wallet, then tossed it to her. Martina stared at him oddly and wondered why he would get her a wallet.

Martina Duval opened the wallet, and her heart stopped beating for just a split second. There was only one way they could have gotten this, but it didn't seem possible. As the realization that her husband, Viljem Kordic was dead, it hit her. The rage swelled up inside her.

"You're a son of a bitch! I hope you both rot in hell!" Martina screamed and moved to the center of the room.

"Why? I just want to know why," Kevin said as he tried to stay calm.

"Because my husband was a great man, unlike you -- you freak," she yelled.

"Do you know what he is Adam? Do you know what kind of -- freak -- he is?"

"You call him a freak one more time bitch, and I'll add your tits to your husband's balls that are sitting on a shelf back at the compound," Adam said through clenched teeth.

"You fucking freak!" she screamed.

In the blink of an eye Kevin transformed into a massive brown wolf and leapt at the woman who betrayed him. Just before he hit her, she let out a spine-chilling scream.

**********

The two CIA spooks reached for the door handles of the sedan and opened the doors.

"You two even think about moving and the last thing that'll go through your minds will be a 9mm bullet. Close the doors -- now."

**********

Kevin Dvorska had one large powerful paw on the center of Martina's chest. The anger of being humiliated and used was too much for the young werewolf to control, and he started to tremble. When he showed his large sharp teeth, Adam knew Kevin was loosing it.

"Kevin -- Kevin don't, we need her alive," he said as he quickly moved over next to Kevin.

Adam Dawson's words drifted away as numerous flashes from Kevin's past entered his mind.

**********

He stood in the shower after just making first string on the junior varsity football team. As he washed his hair, a few of the seniors came in and hung their towels up and stepped into the hot water.

"Hey Frank, check out Dvorska," one of them said.

"Jesus Dvorska, I didn't think they let mutants on the team.

**********

Kevin sat in the back seat of his car, while Mary Jennings unzipped his pants and started to pull his hard cock out. He was excited about finally getting laid, and hoped he didn't stain her Prom dress too much. Mary pulled the throbbing cock out and gasped in shock.

"What the hell? What are you, some kind of freak or something?" she said, and then ran out of the car.

**********

Kevin, please you have to listen to me. I know this is hard buddy, and she deserves to have her face ripped off, but damn it Kevin you're a Navy Seal. We don't kill for personal gain, it's not who we are," Adam Dawson said, as he placed his hand on the massive back of the young werewolf.