They Walk Among Us Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********

Luka Dvorska picked up his young son after he had changed back to human form, and held him close.

"Dad, what -- I don't understand, I'm a monster," Kevin said, as the tears flowed down his face.

"No you're not Kevin. You're something special, something very special Son. You will have a great deal of power as you get older, but there's something you have to always remember. A rule that has been passed down for generations in our family," Luka said.

"Always remember that with great power, comes an even greater responsibility. Always use your gift to help people, not hurt them. Swear it to me Kevin," Luka said.

"I swear Dad, I'll never hurt anyone," Kevin said weakly.

**********

Kevin Dvorska stood in his dress white uniform, as the Commanding Officer of the Seal Training Command stood in front of him and pinned the large gold Seal Trident on his chest.

"The United States Navy takes great pleasure in presenting the Seal Trident pin to Electricians Mate Second Class Kevin Dvorska. May he wear it with pride," the announcer said over the PA system.

"Nice job Dvorska, you're going to make a hell of a Seal out in the fleet. I'd be proud to serve right along side with you Son," the Captain said.

**********

"God damn it Kevin, I know you can hear me. I said stand down, that's an order Seal," Adam Dawson said sternly.

In an instant, the human form of Kevin Dvorska rolled off to the side and lay on the soft carpet. He closed his eyes and tried to control his breathing, as the memories faded into the darkness.

"Stop screaming Adam, I'm not deaf you know," Kevin said with a laugh.

"Christ Kevin, you had me worried there for a moment," Adam said as he helped his teammate up.

When he let go of Kevin to see if he could stand on his own, Martina tried to get up and make a run for the door. With lightning speed, Adam Dawson backhanded her across the side of her face. Martina Duval spun around with such force, that she crashed loudly into the coffee table and lay on the floor in a daze.

"Go to the kitchen and get changed, hurry up," Adam said as he handed the bag to Kevin.

"Be right back Boss," Kevin said and then left the room.

Adam moved to the front door and opened it, signaling Bob Holiday and the two CIA guys to come in. He then went over to Martina who was holding the side of her now bruised face.

"That was for Pete and the rest of Bravo -- but you deserve worse," Adam told her.

Bob holiday came in holding the 9mm Sig and quickly checked the room, as the CIA guys followed him in.

"Martina, these nice gentlemen are going to take you back to the compound and ask you some questions. Enjoy the rest of your life, what's left of it anyway," he told her as the men grabbed her arms and lifted her up.

Just then Kevin emerged from the Kitchen carrying three beers, and smiled at Martina.

"It's a good thing you're bi-sexual. It'll come in handy where you're going -- sweetheart," Kevin told her.

"You don't know what he is, God damn it you don't know what he is! He's a werewolf, he's a fucking monster! I'm telling you the truth damn it, he's a fucking werewolf!" Martina screamed as they dragged her away.

"Yeah, and I'm the Easter Bunny, come on lady," one of the CIA guys said.

Kevin walked up to Bob and Adam and handed them a beer. As they all took a long pull off the bottles, Kevin wondered what Bob would think of her statement.

"Wow that's cold beer. Um -- just one question L-tee, what happened to the side of her face?" he asked and then took another drink.

"She slipped on her tea," Adam said and downed his beer.

"Yeah Bob, women are always slipping on their tea. Didn't you know that?" Kevin said, and then they all broke out in a long laugh.

**********

It was ten o'clock at night and Adam Dawson was lying in bed reading a book on ancient myths and legends of Europe. As he read, he wondered if the author did any research at all. None of it sounded like Kevin, but then again, maybe being born into it made him different. It wasn't like the author could actually go out and meet one.

There was a knock on the door and he tossed the book down on the nightstand and got up. He unlocked it and opened the door, and then jumped back a bit. Kristine Duka was standing in the doorway wearing a black leather skirt with a loose fitting white button up blouse. She was smiling that perfect smile, as she spun a set of car keys on her finger.

"Someone left a rental car at my place, and it seems they wanted it back," she said with a sly grin.

"Kristine, what -- shit I'm sorry, come in," Adam said as he got out of the doorway.

As she entered the room she looked around at the apartment sized room and basic amenities. As Adam closed the door and locked it, he turned and his eyes went directly to the back of the tight leather skirt.

"I thought you would have rated better, being a Lieutenant and all," Kristine said as she stared at the bed.

"You came all the way here, just to give us the car back," Adam asked, as he opened the small refrigerator and pulled out a couple of beers.

"Yeah well, the Station Chief said he wanted it back because the CIA was being billed for a stolen car," she said as she took the beer.

"Sorry about that, things just sort of happened. How long will you be in Aviano?" Adam asked, as he felt his cock start to harden.

"Well Mr. Dawson, as luck would have it, Mr. Johansson stepped down so he could devote his time and energy to Martina Duval. Their flying her out to Germany in the morning," Kristine said as she sipped her beer and sat on the bed.

"So you'll be here a few days at least?" he asked as he pulled up a chair across from her.

"It seems you're now short a CIA Liaison, so I bribed the Station Chief for the assignment. I'll be here awhile," Kristine told him.

"Oh really, what did you bribe him with?" he asked with a smile.

"A blowjob."

"What!" Adam exclaimed.

"Oh Adam, I told him I'd have dinner with him. Calm down," Kristine laughed.

"Wow a CIA Liaison with a sense of humor, I'm impressed," he replied with a hint of sarcasm.

"You know Adam, it seems as if my quarters won't be ready until tomorrow afternoon. I was wondering if you knew of any nice places that I can spend the night. It would have to be someplace safe, I get terribly frightened in new places," Kristine said as she leaned back on the bed.

"I think I know of just the place. From what I've heard, the security there is impeccable," Adam said and then set his beer down.

"Why Mr. Dawson, if you're assuming that I sleep here tonight, then you're sadly mistaken. I'm not that kind of girl," she told him and then placed her beer down on the nightstand.

"Who the hell said anything about sleep?" Adam replied and then kissed her softly.

Adam and Kristine kissed each other like long lost lovers that wanted to build the climatic moment slowly. As his tongue slowly slid into her mouth, his hand roamed over her hip and pulled her leg up over his. They kissed for what seemed an eternity, and then finally came up for air.

"Oh God Adam, I was so worried about you in the cave. I'm sorry, I can't help the way I feel," Kristine said as she held him tight.

"In the morning, remind me to tell you about that. Right now though, there's something keeping us apart," he said as he nuzzled her neck.

"Oh that feels so good. What's keeping us apart?" she breathed.

"Clothing."

The two of them quickly got undressed and fell back into each others arms. As Kristine was held in his powerful arms, she felt safer than she had ever felt in her life. The sudden warmth of his body against her caused her to reach down between them, and caress his stiff cock.

"Oh Adam, I haven't thought about anything else all day except this moment," she said softly as she stroked him.

"Remember our agreement, friends with benefits," he said, as he ran his hand over one of her breasts.

"Good God you have a nice benefit," Kristine whispered and the placed the tip of his cock against her sex.

Adam got the hint, and ever so slowly, pushed himself inside her. Kristine could only lean her head back and moan, as she felt him slide deeper and deeper inside her body. When Adam had his cock all the way in, he kissed her softly and then started to pull out.

Once again he slowly pushed himself in, as he held her tight. Kristine moaned her approval as he repeated the process without picking up speed. He wanted to savor this moment of tenderness because it was in such contrast to their last coupling.

Kristine wrapped one of her legs around his taut butt and pulled him close, keeping him inside her as she kissed him back softly. Adam couldn't resist moaning as he felt the tightness envelop his cock.

"Oh Adam, stay like that just for a moment, I feel so full," she whispered and began kissing him again.

When he felt her leg loosen a little he pulled his cock back to where just the tip was inside and then pushed the entire length into the slick opening. Kristine broke the kiss as her head snapped back at the sudden onslaught of pleasure.

"Oh God Adam, again -- please," Kristine moaned.

Adam pulled out and held his position longer this time so he could capture one of her stiff nipples in his mouth. Just as he began flicking the throbbing bud, he thrust his hips forward and buried his cock inside her.

Kristine could only whimper as he repeated the act over and over again. It didn't take long for Kristine to begin trembling as the impending orgasm neared. Adam was glad she was getting close, he couldn't stand much more of the extreme tightness.

"Oh God Adam, I don't know how you're doing it but I'm..." Kristine tried to say.

"Don't hold back Kristine. Cum for me, cum all over me," Adam said, and then took her nipple back into his mouth.

"Just a few -- oh God -- more..." she whined.

"Kristine -- I -- can't..." Adam tried to say.

"Oh fuck Adam, go ahead, do it, shoot off -- oh -- shoot off inside me -- please," Kristine pleaded.

Adam couldn't take it any longer and finally shoved every inch of his hard cock inside her. When Kristine felt the first blast of blistering cum hit her cervix, she grabbed his pillow and screamed as her juice squirted out around his cock.

The more cum Adam shot into her, the more juice leaked out on to the bed. In just a few moments the sheet was soaked with cum. As Kristine came down from her orgasmic bliss, her body twitched a few times. Adam rolled over and pulled her against him, as he held her close against his muscular chest.

"That was perfect Adam, just perfect," she whispered softly.

"I thought you liked it all nasty and hard Kristine?" Adam asked.

"Sometimes slow and passionate can be just as rewarding," she said, then tilted her head up and kissed him tenderly.

Adam knew if she didn't fall asleep soon he was going to be in for a very long night, and he only had one other set of sheets. As she reached down for his spent cock, he had his answer and he knew what he had to do.

'Yep, first thing in the morning, I gotta go get some more sheets,' he thought.

1800 hrs, CJSOTF Seal Compound briefing room, three days later.

Neal Hawkins stood in the front of the room, looking at fire teams Alpha and Charlie. He had been trying to get this out of the way for the last month, but it never did seem to present itself. With any luck and some fresh Intel, they were going to be able to finish this tonight.

"Ok people, settle down. I hope tonight's briefing will be the last one on this asshole. I know I'm getting tired of having the CIA on my back, so let's try and pull this off tonight," he told them.

A photo of Radovan Valenta came up and everyone groaned. They too were getting tired of trying to capture this clown alive. Adam Dawson stared at the photo, and couldn't believe that this one guy was worth the loss so far. No one had that much damn Intel.

"If you guys are done whining, I'd like to get on with the briefing if you don't mind. Now we have some fresh Intel that Valenta will be in a town called Gradac overnight, so we don't have a very big window. Now for the Intel portion of the brief, I would like to introduce you to our new CIA Liaison, Kristine Duka," Hawkins said.

Kristine walked in, and as she passed the two Seal teams, all the catcalls and wolf whistles came out. When she stood at the front of the room, she waited for everyone to get done and stared at Adam who was just shaking his head.

"Alright everyone settle down, it's not like you've never seen a woman before. Well maybe you Roberts," Hawkins said to Charlie's sniper.

"Thank you Mr. Hawkins. Before we start gentlemen, would it be helpful for you during the briefings if I showed up in a turnip sack perhaps?" Kristine asked.

With the way she stared everyone down, no one was brave enough to answer her.

"No, very well then, let's continue. Mr. Hawkins, the next slide please," she said, and then turned towards the satellite photo.

"Valenta is holding a briefing at this condo here. You'll notice that the shoreline is quite rough and steep. It should give you adequate cover on your approach. We know that this old church over here is deserted, and the steeple is high enough to give you a good view of the rear and side entrance," Kristine explained as she pointed out the areas.

"Um -- excuse me Miss Duka, I have a question," Adam interrupted.

"Yes Mr. Dawson," she replied with no emotion.

"We seem to always be a day late and a dollar short with the Intel on this guy. What leads you to believe that he'll be there this time?"

"Mr. Dawson, unlike my predecessor, I do my homework so you can do your job. Is there anything else -- Mr. Dawson?"

"No, that was it, thanks," Adam said with a smile.

Kevin leaned over so he could talk with his team leader.

"You want some ice to put on that bitch slap Boss," Kevin said with a chuckle.

"Shut up and pay attention stupid," he replied.

"Now then, you can expect perimeter security of two men and six to eight inside including Valenta," she said, and then turned towards the group of Seals.

"I will say this once, and it will stay in this room gentleman. The agency wants him alive for interrogation, but I at least realize that this has been difficult at best. If you happen to take him out, then I won't loose sleep over it," Kristine told them.

"Neither will I guys, but lets try and bring him back breathing," Hawkins added.

"Are there any questions?" Kristine asked.

"Yeah, I have one. How about dinner tomorrow night," Petty Officer Richardson asked.

"I don't think so, I'm not accustomed to lowering my standards for food," Kristine replied with a bright smile.

The Seals roared and laughed at Richardson, as he sat there with a stunned look.

"Ok everybody, let's get this done. Dawson, you're in charge of both fire teams, make it happen. You guys head out at 0200 and time on target is 0400, dismissed.

While everyone exited the room, Kristine walked forward and got Adam's attention.

"Excuse me -- a moment if you would Mr. Dawson," she said.

"Oh man L-tee is gonna get his ass chewed," Werner said, and then quickly left the room.

"Yes Miss Duka," Dawson said with a straight face.

"I meant what I said; I'm getting tired of you guys going after this idiot. I didn't put it out at the briefing, but Kordic used to stay there a lot so look for any papers he may have stashed there," she told him.

"Don't worry; if he's there we'll get him. Oh by the way, how about dinner tomorrow night?" Adam asked with a smile.

"That sounds lovely, my place around seven o'clock?"

"How about out in town, I don't trust you," Adam replied with a small laugh.

"Why Mr. Dawson, I'm shocked! What kind of girl do you think I am?" she replied in a stunned voice.

"I'm not even going to touch that one," Dawson said as he turned away and left.

After picking up the Intel on the table and placing it in her satchel, she left the briefing room. Once she was in the hallway she noticed Kevin by himself, leaning up against the wall waiting for her.

"Hi Kevin, it's good to see you again," she said.

"Good to see you too. I was wondering -- um -- you didn't bring the medallion here did you?" he asked in a worried tone.

"No Kevin it's safe. I sent it to a Swiss bank for safe keeping, and it's yours if you ever want it back," Kristine said as she placed her delicate hand on his shoulder.

"Thanks, by the way, I love your new perfume. What is that Dawson number five?" he said as he sniffed the air.

"Jesus, can't you turn that thing off or something? Get out of here you bad dog before I swat you with a newspaper," she said with a glaring look.

"Woof, woof," he shot back as he walked down the hall.

0400 hrs, a half-mile off shore of Gradac.

Alpha and Charlie fire teams were huddled in the small zodiacs as they approached the rocky shoreline. Everyone's weapon was trained forward as they scanned the area for any hostiles.

As they landed the crafts against the rocks, the two teams jumped out and covered the snipers exit to the church and a large water tower three hundred meters away from the condo. The plan would be simple if Valenta was there. Alpha would be the strike team with Charlie providing close in support and extraction.

"Alright Kev, get us in there," Dawson said quietly.

As the team followed Kevin up through the rocks, Ensign Jack Cosby separated his team to either side of the insertion area so they could cover Alpha from any unwanted quests. When Kevin had them close, he stopped and searched for the sentries that should be on patrol.

It didn't take long for one of them to come into view, but Kevin had no idea where the other was. If he took the shot without knowing, the other one might notice it and set off an alarm.

"Angel, this is Leader. Do you have eyes on the other target," Dawson asked his sniper, Dan Vasquez.

"Roger Leader, one tango on the north corner walking away."

"Take him," Dawson said, as he raised his MP5 up and aimed it at the rear sentry.

V-man stared through the starlight scope and placed the crosshairs on the back of the guard, and then he squeezed the trigger of the SR-25 silenced sniper rifle. When the 7.62 mm round reached its target, it tore through the man's heart. The sentry was dead before he ever hit the ground.

"Tango down," V-man replied.

When Adam heard the report, he fired a three round burst into the rear sentry. As he fell to the ground, Kevin led the team to the condo. Adam Dawson signaled the team to separate into their respective groups and entry points. Bob Holiday took Werner and Doc around to the front as Adam and Kevin crouched down by the back door and waited.

Meanwhile inside the house, Radovan Valenta was going over the Intel on an area outside of Sarajevo with the Operations Officer, Franjo Izetbegovic. As he went over the gathered data, two of the guards sat on a sofa drinking coffee as they tried to stay awake. It wasn't like Valenta to stay up this late, and they wished he call it a night.

"...So I think that if we move the Third Division here, to the west of Sarajevo, we could possibly cut off any reinforcements that should arrive," Valenta said.

"Radovan, how many times do we have to go over this tonight? I've told you a hundred times that I can't spare the Third Division. They're the best we have and I need them to stay at Novi Travnik," Franjo said as he rubbed his eyes.

Valenta leaned back in his chair and sighed deeply. He was getting frustrated at the lack of foresight of the Operations Officer. When he looked over at the two bodyguards, he saw them starting to nod off and reprimanded them.

"If you two are that bored, why don't you relieve the others and stretch your legs. I can't have the people who are supposed to watch our backs, watch the inside of their eyelids instead," Radovan said loudly.