They Walk Among Us Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
boneams
boneams
739 Followers

Kevin tapped Adam's shoulder and indicated that two guards were on the way out, and that he heard at least two other people inside. Adam needed to catch them off guard and inside so he pushed his mike button.

"Alpha -- go," he told his team.

Kevin Dvorska entered first into the enclosed sun porch and saw two Serbian military men approaching. He quickly put three rounds into the chest of one of them, as he felt three rounds from Dawson's MP5 pass over his right shoulder.

They continued further into the condo and entered a large living room with a staircase leading up. Kevin moved off to the right as Dawson moved left. Just off the living room, was a smaller study and Adam Dawson saw what he came for. Radovan Valenta noticed him first and grabbed a handgun that was on the table.

He put one round through Valenta's shoulder, as Franjo Izetbegovic held his hands up in defeat. At the same time, Kevin noticed Holiday and the others enter the room and start sweeping. Bob pointed at Kevin and Carl and then to the stairs, as the two Seals moved quickly up.

Kevin went first as they headed down the upstairs hallway. As they approached a closed door, Kevin reached down a turned the knob. Both Seals ran in and scanned the room but it was empty. As they turned to leave, Kevin heard the faint sound of breathing coming from the closet. He could smell the fear coming from inside and fired three rounds through the wooden door.

When the door came open, a very dead Serbian military man fell to the floor clutching his rifle.

'How the hell did he know someone was in there?" Carl thought to himself.

The two of them continued to check the rooms but found nothing, and quickly retreated back to the rest of fire team Alpha.

"Clear up top," Kevin said to Bob Holiday, as he gathered some of the Intel in the living room.

"Any tangos?" he asked.

"One tango down and two more on the sun porch," Kevin told him.

"We got two out front that makes nine. Looks like Miss Duka can't count worth a damn," Holiday said.

"To her credit Bob, I don't think she was counting on this guy being here," Adam said as he led the Intel and Operations Officers out into the living room.

"Holy shit, we score two big fish on one hook," Doc Sharp said.

"Bob, Kevin, get the Intel in there and let's get the hell out of here," Adam ordered.

As the two of them entered the study, they began to gather all the papers and maps on the table and then scanned the room for anything else. They didn't see anything, so Kevin and Bob quickly exited the room.

What they failed to notice because of the open door, was a picture that was hanging on the wall behind it. It was a picture of Viljem Kordic with his arm around Martina as they walked down a sandy beach. What was interesting about it was the small girl that was riding on his shoulders.

"That's everything Boss," Kevin said.

"Charlie, we're on the way out," Adam radioed.

"Alpha stand by, we have a car coming towards you," Charlie's sniper reported.

"Angel?" Dawson asked.

"I have eyes on target now. Looks like two members of the Serb Secret Police."

As the car stopped and the two got out, they were instantly killed as the rounds entered their skulls from both snipers.

"You're clear Alpha," V-man reported.

Fire team Alpha quickly moved out of the condo with the two captured Officers in the middle. In a matter of moments, the two zodiacs speed off into the night on their way back to the Navy Destroyer three miles off shore.

Dawson knew it had been a long night as he looked at his highly trained fire team, but it was well worth it. The next time he had to hunt down Radovan Valenta, it wouldn't be as hard. He knew how to get to Guantanamo Bay Cuba.

Adam then gazed upon his point man, Kevin Dvorska. He thought about Kevin, and what his childhood must have been like as he grew up with the secret. The hardship that he probably went through must have been immense. How he remained sane, was beyond the understanding of the Navy Seal.

Adam knew what Kevin's talents were, so he took a deep breath and slowly let it out as he looked upon the young werewolf.

"I'm honored to have you as part of my team Kevin -- and as my friend," Adam Dawson said in a very low whisper.

The only person in the zodiac that had the capability of hearing him was Kevin Dvorska. As he turned around to look at his team leader, a great sense of pride surrounded him and he gave a little smile. Kevin dipped his head in thanks as he realized he indeed found a home, along with a new family.

The only anguish he felt was that he wished he could have told the rest of his teammates and brothers the truth. Werewolves are real and they walk among us.

Well, there it is, all 215 pages and 90,000 plus words. I hope I did the wolf justice, and that the werewolf fans found this story appealing. Hopefully, I left it all on the field as they say, I'm sure the vote count and final score will tell me. Enjoy the journey; you never know where it will lead you.

boneams
boneams
739 Followers