Thirst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was quite a sight in the dim after-dusk light, skirt hiked up around her waist, naked below, with her sexy legs splayed, knees apart and turned in as her bare feet were spread apart on the floor. Her bare pussy was against the bench, and she passionately sucked on her panties, holding them in both hands, trying to get everything she could out of the material. Still, her dress shoulder was hanging down, exposing her breast. Quite a sight. I glanced around to see if anyone had noticed. In the dim light, most of the men around us were either asleep or resting with their eyes closed, dazed with thirst and hunger.

Karen was finally winding down, realizing that she had retrieved every possible bit of wetness that she could from every surface that the man's come shots had hit. She still seemed to be looking around licking her lips, with a combination of rapturous recollection of the taste and disappointment that it was all gone. Let's face it. An ejaculation, even from a guy that young, is not a lot of volume of fluid. She stared around, at the wall, the floor, at the bench between us, still searching, thinking. Her eyes locked on my crotch with a crazed look.

She reached over and started rubbing my cock through my pants. "Baby, could you- " she said, and fondled me through the material of my pants, quickly bringing me to an erection. "Yes..." she said as she felt me get hard, staring at it and licking her lips. She started unbuttoning my pants, unzipped me, and reached both hands over the waistband of my boxers, down inside, pushing the pants out and down, and getting both hands around my erect cock. It felt delicious. I lifted my butt a little from the seat to ease the pants down just a bit, to make them looser. I glanced up and saw that the guy who had been staring at Karen's pussy was now watching her handle my cock, but I didn't care. She reached one hand further down and cupped my balls in her palm, staring at them.

"Oh baby, I need it." She whispered. "I need what you have. Just spray it right here between us on the bench. I don't want just a few drops; I want the whole load. Oh my god, I can't even imagine. I'm so thirsty. Just give me your --" she paused, then looked up into my eyes and started to repeat, "your --" but paused again. Then suddenly, she seemed to come to a realization.

"Wait," she said. Then again, "wait." Her hands froze on my cock, and then, devastatingly, she released both hands. "Wait," she said slowly, wonderingly, "I can't take your, your..." her voice trailed off. "That would be like taking your water ration. It's taking water right out of you. It...it...might kill you."

"That's ridiculous." I hissed. I desperately wanted her to keep going. I tried to pull her hands back onto my erection.

"No. No!" she said firmly, yanking her hands out of mine. "Craig, I can't. It'll dehydrate you. At least a little. I mean, however little bit it relieves my thirst; that's how much it makes your worse. Think about it. It's like I'm milking you."

"I want you to." I whispered forcefully, "I want you to 'milk' me. Please, Karen, c'mon, it's nothing. Less than an ounce, for chrissakes."

"No." she said more calmly. "I can't do that. I can't take yours. You're my husband. I can't hurt you." She turned away and looked at the wall. Slowly, dejectedly I put my wilting cock back into my pants and buttoned myself. The guy in front of us was still turned around, watching all this. I saw that he had an erection and was rubbing himself through his pants. He caught my gaze as I looked at him and I gave him a furious glare. He quickly turned around and faced forward away from us.

Chapter two

When I looked back at Karen, she was no longer looking at the wall, but was leaned forward looking thirstily past me down our row of benches. I turned my head, following her gaze. I saw that the guy who had come on her had moved down to the far end of our bench, sitting beside his fellow crewman and kind of hidden from our sight. Obviously, he was very embarrassed of what he had done. I looked back at Karen, who continued to stare at him, kind of licking her lips. She saw me look at her.

"Oh Craig, I don't know what to do. If I can't get more to drink, I'll go crazy. I know it's weird that it was a man's...you know, but God, it was so wet and perfect. I mean, after it's sitting on a bench or on my clothes, what is it, but drops of moisture. What difference does it make where it came from? And it tasted so good...ohhh." She swooned at the memory of it. "But it was so little! Just a few drops. Just a taste. I have to get more. I have to. Or I'll go crazy."

Again, she stared down the row at the guy. Suddenly, she stood up and started walking purposefully down the row of benches, past several reclined sleeping men. I stood up and followed, lagging behind a few steps.

When she reached the end, she stood directly in front of the guy who had sprayed her, hands on hips. As I neared, I could see that he was actually asleep (haven't we all done that after), leaning against the shoulder of his friend, another crewman, who was awake. The friend stared at Karen, who was standing menacingly in front of them, with her left breast hanging out. His face frozen in startled surprise, he nudged his sleeping friend with his elbow, waking him up without saying a word.

The guy woke up and opened his eyes face-to-face with Karen's bare left breast. His eyes bulged, and he jerked back suddenly, looking up at her face in terror.

"Oh god, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I couldn't help myself; I thought you were sleeping and...and..." he paused, unsure what to say, then continued, "I never meant to..." he hesitated, then said simply, "I'm sorry," and was silent.

Karen looked at him with an unreadable expression and said, "Do it again."

He looked quizzically at her. "What?"

"Do it again."

"You mean apologize again? I'm sorry."

"No, not apologize. Do IT again." On the word 'it', her eyes looked pointedly at his crotch, then returned to his face.

Both guys' jaws dropped open.

"You mean...you mean..." he stammered.

"Yes, come back over and do it again," she said. After a moment, she added, "Please."

"I...I..." he hesitated. "I can't."

Karen looked a little upset. "Look, I told you, it's okay, I'm not mad. I...I...liked it. I want you to come back and do it again."

"No, I mean, I can't. Like, I'm unable to; since I just...just did."

"Oh." Karen said, with infinite disappointment. "I see." She started to turn back, then paused. "well, maybe later? In a few hours? Or in the morning?"

The guy's face lit up. "Sure! Sure I can. In a few hours. Maybe sooner."

"Okay. What's your name?"

"Jason, ma'am."

Karen started to walk back towards her seat.

Suddenly, the guy's friend, who had been watching all this in shock, piped up. "I'll do it, if you want."

Karen whirled on him, eyes bright. "You-" she started to say loudly, but caught herself and leaned in and whispered to him, "you will?"

He nodded. "Mmm-hmm."

"When?"

"Right now," he said eagerly. He was a little taller than his young friend, and skinnier, but about the same age.

Karen looked at him, up and down. He had an obvious boner forming in his pants. She stared at his crotch, watching the bulge rise. "Okay." She said, "come on."

I stepped out of the way, unsure what to do, as she walked back to her seat past me. The new guy followed right behind her. She sat in her seat, and faced towards him, while he stood. She stared at his bulging crotch, right in front of her face, licking her lips.

"Okay, just spray it right here," she said pointing at the bench beside her where she'd licked up his friend Jason's sperm minute before.

"Yes ma'am" he said, quickly unzipping and taking his cock out of his pants. It was a long snake of a cock. He immediately spit on his hand and began working it, fast and furiously, staring mouth agape at her exposed breast. Karen just watched the cock, inches from her with complete absorption, with a thirsty expression.

She glanced up at his face, and saw how he was staring at her breast. Very slightly, she pulled her shoulders back and thrust her chest out, raising her breasts. She pulled the broken flap of her dress, more fully revealing her tit. The nipple was rock hard. He moaned slightly as he jerked his cock off vigorously. I looked forward and saw the same guy who had been sitting in front of us watching earlier was turned around again, staring at what was happening, his hand again rubbing his own crotch.

Meanwhile, Karen looked back down at the standing guy's cock. Her eyes widened. A large drop of pre-cum had begun to gather at the tip. It hung heavily as the cock bounced up and down. Karen stared at it, transfixed. As the drop grew, it began to sag under its own weight, and appeared to be about to ooze or drip down to the ground. Still staring at the drop, Karen reached out, and she extended a finger, sweeping the tip of his cock and wiping up the drop of pre-cum onto her finger. He moaned at the contact with her finger, and Karen's eyes looked up at his face as she slowly brought her wet finger into her mouth, sucking the juice off of it.

"Mmmmmmmm" she said adoringly, closing her eyes and savoring the taste. Then, she opened her eyes and looked up cravingly, saying, "More. More, God, I'm so thirsty I can't stand it." At that moment, the guy raised his hand to spit in his palm again, needing to wet his cock some more. Karen watched this wide-eyed, and suddenly reached out and caught his hand before it reached his cock. He looked at her surprised, but acquiesced as she forcefully pulled his hand to her mouth and began licking the spit off of his palm until it was dry. She released his hand, and he spit in it a second time before returning to his cock.

She saw he was still staring at her breasts. "Come on, spray it. Please." She softly whispered. She slowly reached up, and pulled the other shoulder of her dress sideways and off her shoulder, then peeled it down to her waist, turning the whole top of the dress inside out, and completely baring her whole upper body and both breasts. They looked magnificent, large and round with both nipples erect, rising and falling rapidly with her excited breathing.

The guy jerking off groaned loudly and accelerated his motions. "Can I-" he murmured huskily, "can I spray there?" he asked, pointing his cock straight at her upper chest.

Karen hesitated, looking first down at the rough bench surface, then down at her smooth skin of her breasts. Then she nodded. "Yes. That's better. Easier." She thrust her chest forward, moving it only inches away from the tip of his long cock.

Suddenly, there was a commotion in front of them, and another cock popped into view out of the darkness beside the other one. We all looked up, startled, and saw that the man who had been turned around watching had pulled his cock out too, and was furiously jerking it off, pointing it also at Karen's exposed breasts. Almost immediately he began coming, the first spray landing right between her breasts.

"Oh!" Karen said, with a look of surprised joy. She quickly moved her forearm up, and across tightly under both breasts to catch it, and form a little trough. The first spray was followed by stream after stream of surprisingly heavy spurts. And they just kept coming, again and again long after you would expect them to conclude. I had never known someone could come so much.

Karen was in ecstasy. She carefully kept her forearm clamped against her body, and the new guy's aim was perfect, delivering every one of his incredibly numerous spurts right on target into the trough between the arm and her body and her breasts. Filling it with an unbelievably deep pool. The one or two shots he missed fortunately went high, hitting her chest, then dripping down between her breasts into the pool. Karen stared up at him and softly encouraged him, "oh god, thank you. That's so much. Thank you, please, keep -- oh my god it just keeps coming. Yes. Spray it all -- oh my god - thank you so much." Suddenly, she had completely forgotten about the first guy, who was still jerking off, and she was obviously infatuated with this new arrival who could deliver such startling quantities of semen.

Finally, his orgasm came to an end. He had one long oozed line hanging suspended from the tip of his cock to the pool on Karen's chest. She reached her free arm up, and wiped the end of his cock with her finger, then gently lifting the sticky line of semen, and guiding it into the pool trapped between her arm, breasts, and chest. At that moment, the other guy began coming, also. Karen reacted quickly, rotating towards him. While his first spray went across her left breast, she turned so that he was aimed dead center, and brought her chest much closer, until the tip of his cock actually dipped into the pool of the other man's semen she was holding between her breasts and her arm.

Obviously this was unintentional. "Oops. No!" Karen murmured as his head emerged from the pool covered in semen, probably taking more than he had given so far. However, he continued to spray, straight into the pool of semen an inch away, and also the sperm dripped off his head back into the pool. Mixing the two men's genes. Karen looked positively gleeful over her bounty.

Again using her free hand, she reached up and encircled the wet head of his cock, forming a ring with her thumb and forefinger, then using this to kind of squeegee off the semen which it had picked up from being dipped into the pool. She brought this hand to her mouth, rapidly licking her thumb, fingers, and the web of skin between them, moaning gently.

Now, as the men put their cocks away and returned to their seats, she turned her attention to the huge pool of semen she had trapped, licking her lips. Her eyes darted up at me.

"Do you want some, sweetheart?" she asked.

I shook my head firmly. I was thirsty as all hell, but that was too much for me to take.

She frowned. "Craig, don't be stupid. That doesn't make any sense. Look at this, there's plenty for both of us. God that guy was amazing. Did you see how much came out? You should have some." She stared down at the deep milky white pool.

"No way," I said.

But she had forgotten our conversation. She reached hungrily into the pool with her free hand, dipping all four fingers into it, curling them like a ladle, and spooning up a huge amount. She carefully lifted it, and then turned her head up, opening her mouth as wide as it would go so she could get all four fingers into her mouth, pouring the semen in.

Karen dropped into a deep sleep soon after gorging herself on the little pool of semen she had caught. She had stayed up for about half an hour carefully going over every inch of skin on her chest, breasts, arm, and hands, until she had licked every possible microliter off every damp surface, then quickly nodded off, satiated.

Day 5

Late, late that night, what must have been the morning hours, I was awoken by the sound of sobbing. I opened my eyes and saw Karen sobbing, leaning against the wall.

"Karen, are you okay?"

She turned away, surprised by the sound and nodded, trying to hide her tear-stained face.

"I'm fine, I'm fine," she said.

"Don't worry, we'll get rescued," I started to say, thinking that was what upset her.

"It's not that," she said softly.

"Then what?" I asked.

"I...I just feel so...dirty," she said, hiding her face in her hands.

It took a moment before I understood what she meant.

"You mean about-"

"Yes," she interrupted, "about that. I can't believe I did that, no matter how desparate I was. It's like I wasn't myself; all I could think about was getting a taste of something to drink. Oh my God. You must hate me."

"Not at all! I'm glad you did. Anything that keeps you stronger, that's what you have to do. Baby, you just did what you had to do. Out here, what does anything else matter?"

She lifted her face from her hands and looked at me with teary eyes. "Really?" she sniffed, "you don't think that means I'm a-"

"No," I interrupted, "it doesn't mean anything. You're nothing like that. You're just trying to survive. Anyone would do that."

"It's all 'cause of that first guy, Jason, that...asshole," she said, startling me with her foul language. I couldn't recall hearing her use that word before. "He came over, and...and...sprayed me. He fucking started it."

I definitely had never heard her use the F word before, and I was startled into silence. I looked worriedly at my wife. The strain of a situation like this affected everyone differently. I had to admit I myself had strange, mixed feelings about the strange, surreal goings on. But it's strange how being in totally different surroundings makes your old life and thinking seem so very far away. Maybe what Karen had done made total sense. Maybe it was lunacy. I had no frame of reference to tell which was which. Besides which, my thinking was so muddled. I felt like if I could just have one tall glass of ice water with a lemon slice in it, suddenly I would be able to think again, feel like myself again.

I looked down again at Karen, and saw that she had fallen asleep in my arms.

Later, Jason, the young crew member who had first jerked off on her was finally recharged, and he came over to our end of the bench and woke Karen up with a light touch on the shoulder. It was six hours after his first ejaculation. I guess with all the lack of water or food, his balls took a long time to refill.

She woke up drowsily, looking up uncomprehendingly. Then, she recognized the young man standing over her, and her eyes glared at him angrily for a moment, but then, almost reluctantly, she sat up straight.

"You're ready to go again?" she asked.

Jason nodded enthusiastically. I looked down, and he was already hard and out of his zipper, jerking it with his hand. Karen hesitated, staring at his cock, already wet at the tip, but then seemed to get over her resentment of him. Once her mind was made up, she didn't waste any time. She pulled her entire dress off over her head, and sat back on the bench in only her panties. She tucked both arms tightly under her breasts, forming the same trough again as she had done for the two other guys.

His eyes widened, staring at her bare upper body, both large breasts sitting up beautifully as she supported them with her arms. It took him only a few more seconds before I knew he was about to come.

Karen also sensed this and tried to position herself in front of his head. However, just as he started coming, he closed his eyes and his knees kind of gave way in his arousal. He dropped suddenly to his knees, rapidly bringing his face to her breasts, mouth seeming to seek her nipples. Karen was shocked.

"No. no no NO!" she screamed in a rising voice. His eyes popped open and stared at her as she yelled. He was still ejaculating.

"What the fuck are you doing, you asshole?!" Karen yelled, obviously getting furious. She jumped back and was looking down to see where his ejaculate was going. "I told you to come on my chest. What the f- Oh shit!" she yelled, suddenly dropping off the bench to her knees. As she did so, I could see down enough to see that Jason was just finishing his orgasm, and since he was on his knees, his spurts had landed under the bench. Karen and I looked down and saw they had landed in a deep puddle of salty, filthy ocean water.

Karen frantically grabbed for his cock, trying to grab around the tip and catch his last shots, but by the time her hand got there, he was done. She had nothing, only a slight damp spot on her palm. She quickly brought her palm to her mouth and licked it, at the same time maneuvering to reach down her other hand into the puddle of salt water, where his first spurts had landed. She reached in, scooping up some salt water with a hint of whiteness in it, and brought it to her mouth, sucking it out of her palm.

123456...8