This Is My Ass Now Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,002 Followers

As again it was nothing but repetitive praise and almost pleading to try harder Emma resisted the urge to pull her face out of Kaitlyn's butt to give some kind of verbal reply, or even pay that much attention to what Paige said, in favour of rimming Kaitlyn even more enthusiastically than before, Emma pushing her face so deep into that big booty that she could barely breathe.

She stayed like that for a few glorious minutes, those massive globes becoming her whole world, then she pulled back slightly, spread those giant cheeks apart and spat on the hole she had spent the last few minutes frantically licking.

Embarrassingly she missed the first time, but hit it the second time and made up for her mistake by pressing her tongue to where the first glob of saliva had landed and adding it to Kaitlyn's butt hole.

Then, inspired to show the rest of Kaitlyn's ass some love, Emma began covering those meaty cheeks in kisses, naturally after she had rubbed her spit thoroughly into Kaitlyn's back door.

Again that got positive reactions from the brunettes, but Emma couldn't resist that ass hole for long, the blonde eventually returning to it with avengeance and this time literally trying to push her tongue into Kaitlyn's ass.

Unsurprisingly Emma succeeded, with a little work her tongue sliding as deep into an ass as it had ever gotten before, Kaitlyn's years in the WWE, and no doubt her secret marriage to AJ Lee, leaving her back door and back passage loose and welcoming to even the softest of foreign objects.

Barely aware of the increasingly positive response she was getting Emma let go of Kaitlyn's big butt cheeks so she was being smothered by them again while ramming her tongue in and out of the former WWE diva's slutty ass hole, slowly and steadily building up the pace until Emma was tongue fucking Kaitlyn's butt with everything she had.

"Ok Emma, that's more than enough for a anal whore like AJ's wife. Hey! Babe, I know you love eating ass, but it's butt bangin' time!" Paige called out, a little annoyed that Emma was so reluctant to pull away from Kaitlyn's butt, even though she couldn't blame her. Paige even considered shoving her tongue into that slut hole herself, but as much as she wanted to fuck it with her tongue what she really wanted to do was stretch it wide open with the strap-on she was now thoroughly coating with edible lube, so when Emma finally pulled her face away from Kaitlyn's ass Paige said, "Good girl. Now Kaitlyn, spread your cheeks for me. Mmmmmmm, let me see just how badly you wanna get bummed."

Kaitlyn obediently reached back and pulled apart her meaty cheeks, offering up her slutty butt hole as a sacrifice. A sacrifice she was eager to make, Kaitlyn feeling like she hadn't been butt fucked in years instead of only weeks, her ass aching almost painfully to be filled.

She was just about to beg for it when she felt Paige slide the tip of her cock down her ass crack, briefly distracting her. Of course then Paige had to slide that dildo up and down, teasing Kaitlyn when she was already desperate to be anally taken, which frustrated the curvy brunette to the point she had to remind herself not to demand a butt fucking, but beg for one.

"Fuck me! Fuck my ass!" Kaitlyn begged, "Fuck my big fat slutty ass! Please? I want it. I need it! Please Paige fuck me. Fuck me up my big fat slutty ass like the anal whore I am! Stretch my slutty little hole with your big dick. Mmmmmmmm, I love having my dyke ass stretched by a nice big strap-on dick, and I want you to be the one to stretch it. Please Paige, it will make AJ so mad. Mmmmmmmm, my wife AJ Lee will be so mad when she finds out I spread my ass cheeks for you that she'll give me an extra hard butt pounding to remind me who my ass belongs too. Please help me earn an extra hard ass fucking from my wife by destroying my ass hole right here, right now. Please, please, please, pleasssssssseeeeeeeeeee, oh fuck! Fuck yes, fuck me, please fuck me in the ass, oh God, ah fuck, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss!"

After what felt like an hour of begging Paige finally pressed the tip of her well lubricated dildo against Kaitlyn's slutty little ass hole and then began slowly pushing forwards, again frustrating Kaitlyn.

Sure, it had been a while and she'd received more thorough preparation, but she had spent years being AJ's butt slut, her best friend turned girlfriend turned wife sodomising her at least three times a day when they had been on the road together and now when AJ returned home for some of her favourite piece of ass. And it wasn't like AJ spent the whole time making love to her big butt.

Yeah, she did occasionally, but mostly AJ brutally slammed her ass hole for hours, showing off just how dominant she had become by gaping Kaitlyn's back hole obscenely wide.

That back hole was slowly being stretched right now as Kaitlyn lovingly thought of her wife, although she was brought back to the present when her slutty butt hole finally stretched wide enough to allow the head of Paige's cock to slide through the other brunette's well used anal ring and into Kaitlyn's big fat ass.

Normal girls would have cried out in pain from such a violation, but Kaitlyn just moaned in pleasure. She didn't even have the decency to feel embarrassed about it. No Kaitlyn was proud that she was such an ass whore that she received pleasure from being anally penetrated.

To be fair Paige made it easy on her, as not only had she stretched Kaitlyn's ass hole as slowly and as gently as possible but she then gave her plenty of time to relax before beginning to slowly slide her strap-on up the former diva's butt.

Looking back over her shoulder at the look of glee on Paige's face Kaitlyn was convinced that this slow technique was less to do with making it easy on her and more because her wife's rival was savouring this moment, something which as a former WWE diva Kaitlyn could very much understand, and again almost made her feel guilty about surrendering her ass to a woman who obviously wanted to make her wife her bitch.

But Kaitlyn was confident that this would only motivate AJ to win, and besides, hopefully after Paige was done savouring the moment she would utterly destroy Kaitlyn's ass hole, something which couldn't come too soon for the curvy brunette.

Paige loved stretching butt holes. Honestly she loved everything about butt fucking, which was another in a long list of things which made her truly believe she was born to be a WWE diva.

It was also towards the top of a list of reasons why she should be on top of the women's division on screen and perhaps more importantly off screen, Paige determined to take over from AJ so that every current and former diva, including AJ herself, would become her anal loving bitch.

She really didn't need more motivation to make that happen, but seeing AJ's wife's arse hole stretching around her cock, taking every inch of that dildo inside that big fat ass, Kaitlyn continuing to spread her meaty cheeks and thus submissively giving Paige her rival's favourite fuck hole. Fuck, Paige had never been more turned on in her life.

She had also never been more proud of herself, the fact that her dear sweet girlfriend Emma was taking picture after picture on her phone of Paige's cock disappearing into Kaitlyn's huge bubble butt made the moment absolutely perfect, and Paige was determined to keep it that way.

With that in mind when she had the full length of the dildo buried in Kaitlyn's bowels Paige ordered, "Beg for it! Beg me again to fuck your butt!"

Kaitlyn quickly responded with, "Please, oh please Paige, fuck my butt. Fuck my slutty queer butt. It's been so long since my gay butt had a good fucking, and I want you to be the one to fuck it. Please Paige, please, please, please pound my whore butt! Fuck me in the butt, butt fuck me, fuck my lezzie butt, oooooooooooooh yeeeeeeeeessssssssssss!"

Hearing enough Paige slowly pulled inch after inch of her big dick out of Kaitlyn's back door until only half of the dildo was inside of the other brunette's bum. Then she pushed all the way back inside again. Then out again, then in again, and so on, Paige repeating this process over and over again as she officially started to butt fuck the other girl.

Bumming her. She was fucking Kaitlyn up the bum. Fuck, her family would make fun of her for using so much American slang, but after years of being in this country she just couldn't help falling in and out of American terms. Not that she could focus much when she was sodomising another woman.

As much as Paige loved stretching bum hole the actual bum fucking was even better, however her favourite part of the act was probably the hard pounding there was something to be said for the gentle pumping stage, especially when there were other women to witness her taking another woman's most private hole and turning it into her personal fuck hole.

Of course it was almost painful to tear her eyes away from Kaitlyn's dick taking hole, but she was rewarded for it by seeing the looks on the faces of the once mighty Beth Phoenix and her beloved Emma. Which of course, gave her a great idea.

Suddenly pulling out of Kaitlyn's butt Paige pointed her dick at her girlfriend and asked, "Hey Emma, you wanna taste AJ's wife's big fat ass?"

"Oh God yes." Emma grinned widely, quickly dropping down to her knees, wrapping her lips around the head of the dildo and moaning loudly.

Beth flushed with jealousy as her eyes darted back and forth from Kaitlyn's already slightly gaped butt hole to where Emma was giving Paige a long drawn-out blow job. A year or so ago she would have been jealous of Paige having sluts at her disposal, but now she wanted to be one of those sluts.

Either savouring the deepest part of another girl's butt before deep throating Paige's strap-on to make sure she got every drop of butt cream, or better yet patiently kneeling with her face to the bed sheets and her gaped ass in the air, just waiting for the dominant diva to push her cock back up her slutty little butt.

It felt like she and Kaitlyn were waiting ages for that to happen, Paige happy to give her girlfriend all the time she needed to thoroughly clean that cock, barely even insulting her in the process. She also caressed Emma's hair and looked at her in this way which told Beth that Paige was hopelessly in love with Emma, and from the way the Australian looked up at the Brit the feeling was mutual.

Which was just another thing for Beth to feel jealous about, but it was nothing compared to the jealousy she felt when Paige finally pulled her thoroughly cleaned cock out of Emma's mouth and inserted it right back up Kaitlyn's big bottom to restart the sodomy, Beth desperately wishing it was her ass being fucked. Again.

Page butt fucked the other brunette for a few minutes, then she turned her attention to the Glamazon and grinned, "Hey Beth, just how much has AJ made you taste Kaitlyn's arse?"

"A lot." Beth shrugged, quickly adding when she saw where this was going, "But I'd love to taste it again."

"Well since you love the taste of Kaitlyn's arse so much, have at it." Paige said, pulling out of Kaitlyn's butt again and pointing the ass cream coated cock at The Glamazon, "Get over here and suck my cock. Mmmmmmm yeah, I want to see the big bad former champion going ass to mouth. Oh yeah, that's it Beth, mmmmmmm, become my little ATM whore."

Beth was aware that Paige said a lot more, but she really didn't pay much attention to any of it as she was busy getting on her knees in front of the current WWE diva and wrapping her lips around that strap-on cock so she could taste the deepest part of Kaitlyn's bowels. She wasn't lying before, it was a taste she was really familiar with, but that didn't mean that Beth was any less enthusiastic to start again.

In fact AJ had turned her into a ravenous ATM slut, eager and willing to clean any girl's ass off of any toy at a moments notice, Beth having tasted the asses of just about every current and former WWE diva and a whole host of other girls which were lucky enough to be seduced by AJ Lee.

For a little while Beth built on those memories as she mindlessly began bobbing her head up and down that dildo. Then the only part of the toy which had any anal juice left on it was the lower half, Beth forced to concentrate on the task at hand as slowly but surely she pushed the monster cock all the way down her throat.

Of course even after she had cleaned the lower half she continued to deep throat the strap-on like a good little submissive should. After all, it's what Beth had forced upon her bitches when she was the one in charge, so it was only right the likes of AJ and Paige demanded the same of her.

Paige went back and forth for quite a while, giving Emma and Beth plenty of chances to taste Kaitlyn's ass, before eventually she ordered, "Hey Emma, go get your dildo and strap it on. Beth, bend over next to Kaitlyn. Mmmmmmmm, it's time the older generation took it hard and deep in the ass for the younger generation. Oh fuck yeah, strap it on Emma! Strap it on so we can destroy these big fat slutty arses together!"

Emma did her best to obey her girlfriend, even though she pretty much considered herself a pure bottom and still half expected Beth Phoenix to kick and then fuck all their asses.

Instead of kicking ass though Beth continued playing the role of the eager sub, bending over next to Kaitlyn and even wiggling her ass at Emma as the first-ever Australian diva nervously retrieved the strap-on she had only just removed, strapped it back on and then press the head of the dildo against the other blonde's gaping butt hole.

Then, with a deep calming sigh, Emma slowly pushed the head of her cock into Beth's butt, unable to believe she was really anally violating The Glamazon.

Already in the middle of fucking Kaitlyn's ass hard enough to make the cheeks jiggle Paige called out, "Come on Emma, ram your dick up her slutty arse! Mmmmmmmmm, I loosened it up for you babe, the least you can do is pound that ass. Oh fuck yeah, destroy that butt! Destroy that once so tight little forbidden hole and make The Glamazon your bitch! Ohhhhhhhhhh yeah, let's really pound these sluts and make them cum with dicks up their asses like the perverted little whores they are! Yes, that's it baby, wreck that ass! These asses are ours now! These bitches are ours, their fuck holes belong to us, mmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, this whole fucking place belongs to us! This is our house now, and when AJ gets back she's going to return home to find her stuff broken and used. Oh fuck yes Emma, wreck that ass, wreck that ass, WRECK THAT ASS! OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Ever the obedient girlfriend Emma slammed every inch of her dildo into Beth's butt and started sodomising the woman's wrestler she had been most afraid of.

Which was surreal, but once Beth's meaty cheeks were jiggling against her thighs instinct kicked in and Emma thought she did a pretty good job of butt fucking the other blonde considering she'd spent over six months being Paige's favourite bitch.

She even kept up with her girlfriend as she gently increased the pace, the two current divas pounding the asses of the two former divas until Beth and Kaitlyn were simultaneously cumming from being butt fucked.

To be fair on the former WWE divas they had been stretched out and stimulated previously, but considering Emma wasn't using even half of her strength, and she definitely knew Paige wasn't, it showed Kaitlyn and the once mighty Beth Phoenix were now total anal whores who could cum from a mild rough butt pounding.

It also again showed what a top AJ must be, Emma's ass hole quivering at the thought of being anally taken by the tiny diva's champion, something which under the circumstances felt like an inevitability, and even though she would never admit it to her beloved girlfriend Emma was looking forward to it as although getting to top Beth was beyond thrilling she'd still rather be the one getting her butt pounded right now.

Surprisingly after only one orgasm Paige pulled out of Kaitlyn's ass and called out, "Hey Emma, let's make these sluts taste their own asses together."

Wordlessly obeying Emma pulled her strap-on out of the other blonde's butt, walked round and shoved it into Beth's mouth more or less at the same time Paige shoved her ass flavoured dildo into Kaitlyn's mouth. Just like before Beth and Kaitlyn eagerly slurped up every ounce of anal cream on those dildos through thorough deep throating, then Paige moved round to stick her dick back into Beth's ass while ordering Emma to ass fuck Kaitlyn.

As despite her muscles Kaitlyn wasn't very intimidating Emma found it much easier to sodomise her than Beth, the Australian diva able to really let go and give Kaitlyn's big fat ass everything she had, the two former wrestler squealing with pure joy as the current ones ass fucked them to orgasm after orgasm.

Kaitlyn was impressed by just how hard Emma pounded her slutty ass, and just how hard the other girl made her cum. She didn't really know the girl but from what she had heard and what she'd seen of her today, especially the way Emma stared lovingly at Paige, made Kaitlyn feel that she had found a kindred spirit.

Another girl who had started out her wrestling career as a top and now considered herself to be a pure bottom, only strapping on a dildo at the request of her top and even then mostly only so she could lie back and help her lover DP or even double stuff the ass of another woman.

However Emma was almost as good at butt fucking as Paige, even if the blonde was unsure of herself and awkward at first, any signs of that long forgotten throughout another climax.

Maybe it was because Kaitlyn was out of practice, stuck here in this house with only Beth for company, far away from the WWE divas she used to love having sex with, but she didn't think that she could sodomise another woman this skilfully if asked.

Page must have had Emma help keep the NXT divas in line on a regular basis, this ass fucking making Kaitlyn wish she was back in the WWE getting her rectum wrecked just like this on a regular basis.

Paige made Kaitlyn wish that even more when she pulled her strap-on out of Beth's ass, walked around and pointed it at her panting mouth, "I'm sure you've tasted Beth's arse before, but since she just tasted yours it's only fair."

Kaitlyn grinned and lent forwards, wrapping her lips around the head of the cock and moaning as she tasted the deepest/best part of Beth's ass. She really had a chance to savour it when Paige began thrusting in and out of her mouth, gently at first, but she increased the force of the roughness with every additional inch she pushed past Kaitlyn's lips.

Soon Paige was pounding Kaitlyn's throat with the same force Emma was fucking her ass with, the two girlfriends using her for their pleasure and making Kaitlyn cum several times. Oh how Kaitlyn loved that treatment and wished it would never end.

Unfortunately it did, but not before Paige had a lot of fun with her, "Yeahhhhhhhhh, take it sluts! Take it, take it, take it, take it, fucking take it! Mmmmmmmmmm, take it up ya fucking asses! Fuck look at you! Beth, you held the women's championship, and the diva's championship, mmmmmmmmm, and you were a champion too Kaitlyn, and now here you both are, bent over and taking dicks in your asses like total sluts! Fuck Beth, you were the Alpha for over five years, and now you're just AJ's anal slut. And mine, and Emma's, and from what I hear anyone's who asks AJ nicely enough. Or doesn't. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, all we had to do is knock on the door and you two bent over like the total sluts you are, isn't that right Emma?"

"Yeah, total sluts." Emma agreed, "Kaitlyn and the mighty Beth Phoenix are total anal sluts!"

MTL17
MTL17
2,002 Followers