This Is My Ass Now Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

"Our anal sluts!" Paige gleefully growled, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, tonight Kaitlyn and the mighty Beth Phoenix are our total anal sluts, and I say we treat them like it."

"I'd say that's what we're doing." Emma giggled.

"Yeah, but we need to keep it up." Paige grinned, suddenly pulling her strap-on out of Kaitlyn's mouth, "And I can think of no better way than spit roasting The Glamazon."

Emma grinned, "Sounds good to me."

Jealousy filled Kaitlyn as Emma obediently pulled her cock out of her ass and quickly walked round so she could shove it into Beth's mouth at the same time Paige rammed her cock up The Glamazon's ass. Paige and Emma proceeded to spit roast Beth just like that, then they switched back to Kaitlyn to repeat the process.

One edition was that they sometimes switched holes on the same girl, Paige pulling her strap-on out of Kaitlyn's ass and then shoving it down her throat while Emma pulled her dildo out of Kaitlyn's throat and shoved it up her ass and then doing the same thing with Beth to ensure both former divas got plenty of chances to taste each other's asses and their own while Emma and Paige thoroughly fucked both of them.

"Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, take it sluts! Take it in your slutty little fuck holes!" Paige cackled with glee, then as she was unable to ignore the look on her girlfriend's face she turned her attention to the only girl in the room she really cared about and asked, "Awww Emma, is someone feeling left out?"

After a second or two of confusion a wide smile crossed Emma's face, "Oh yes Paige, I'm feeling left out."

"And why is that?" Paige pushed.

"Because these girls are getting your cock up their asses and I'm not." Emma admitted, trying and failing not to smile as she could see where this was going.

"Well then, why don't you get that strap-on off ya so I can fuck your tight little ass. Oh yeah, the only thing better then two great pieces of ass is three. Or maybe two great pieces of ass and one amazing piece of ass." Paige grinned, her natural bias perhaps playing in as Emma quickly pulled off her strap-on and bent over next to Kaitlyn, "Woah, not so fast. We need to lube you up first. I know, how about we make Kaitlyn here lick your ass?"

"Mmmmmmm, yes please. I would love that." Kaitlyn moaned.

"No one asked you." Paige said dismissively before calling out, "Emma, shut this bitch up by sticking your ass in her face."

Emma murmured her approval and then positioned herself where she could push her ass into Kaitlyn's face. Instantly Kaitlyn extended her tongue and started eagerly lapping at Emma's ass hole, making Emma moan happily.

One of the many reasons Emma was so lucky to have Paige as her top was that while a lot of wrestlers saw giving a rim job as purely a submissive thing and therefore something only a bottom should do Paige didn't see it that way.

No, Paige loved eating ass, and she was very good at it. But not quite as good as Kaitlyn, the other submissive giving her a long, thorough ass licking before literally trying to shove her tongue up her butt.

"Deeper you bitch!" Paige screamed as she began to give Kaitlyn's ass a mini spanking while she fucked it, "You're not even trying. Mmmmmmmmm come on, ohhhhhhhhh, my girl loves feeling a girl tongue deep inside her slutty lesbo arse, so you better try harder otherwise I'm going to stop fucking your arse! What, that's not enough to stop you from doing a lousy job? Fine, Emma, suffocate this bitch with your arse. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, I don't want her to breathe properly until she puts a little more effort into tonguing your tight little butt hole, mmmmmmmmmmm, the butt hole I'm gonna pound after I'm done with this whore's arse."

While Emma thought Kaitlyn was doing a decent job she wouldn't dream of arguing with her owner, so she reached back, grabbed hold of Kaitlyn's now dark hair and pushed forcefully forwards while pushing her ass backwards, smothering the talented butt licker with her backside.

This delighted Paige who gleefully encouraged Emma to continue, the Australian diva feeling guilty about practically suffocating Kaitlyn with her ass.

At least Kaitlyn got plenty of orgasms out of it, Paige pounding her fat ass hard enough to make the cheeks jiggle and cum to nearly constantly flow out of the submissive brunette, through it all Kaitlyn somehow finding the willpower to continue the wonderful rim job.

"Ok babe, that should be enough." Paige announced, after pounding Kaitlyn's arse through several climaxes while Emma's bum got thoroughly tongued, "Bend over for me Emma and give me your sweet little arse. Mmmmmmmm yeah, that's what I like to see. Three little bitches all in a row, their asses mine for the taking."

"It's yours Paige. All yours." Emma grinned once she had gotten into position, "My ass is yours, and so are the asses of AJ's favourite anal sluts."

"Damn right they are." Paige beamed, yanking her dildo out of Kaitlyn's butt and pressing it into Emma's exposed ass hole, "Mmmmmmmm, these are my asses now, and it's time to prove it by making sure all of you are stretched out and loose. Oh yeah, pucker up Emma. Relax and let me take what's rightfully mine!"

Emma had scrambled to bend over next to Kaitlyn, the other side of Beth so that Paige would have a line of asses just waiting for her to fuck.

She also spread her cheeks to make the anal penetration easier on both herself and her girlfriend, and sure enough after a brief exchange Paige pushed her cock, which was coated with the anal cream of Kaitlyn and Beth, against her spit covered hole and gently took what was rightfully hers. Oh how that thought, those words, made Emma's heart flutter.

Her ass truly felt like it belonged to Paige, just like all the other hot female asses in the WWE soon would, Emma feeling so proud to be one of Paige's bitches as her ass hole stretched wide enough to allow the head of the superior woman's cock into her tailpipe.

As that tailpipe was fully filled with rubber cock Emma smugly grinned as she thought how she wasn't just any bitch in Paige's collection, but her favourite. Something which Paige had proven time and time again, not least of all that Emma got to openly call herself Paige's girlfriend.

Well, openly backstage when she was sure no one was filming her, but still, it was a big deal to be the Alpha female's favourite piece of ass, and while Paige hadn't got the position yet Emma had every confidence that she would.

After all, just look at how Paige had Beth Phoenix, Kaitlyn and herself bent over in a row, the other two waiting patiently for their asses to be filled again while Paige's dildo stretched her slutty butt hole, Emma moaning in pleasure with every inch added into her rectum.

Paige watched with glee as her cock slowly disappeared into Emma's cute little ass hole, the Aussie diva continuing to provide her a perfect view of that anal invasion as she obediently spread her cheeks.

Which was hardly surprising, after all AJ wasn't the only one who knew how to train submissive sluts, Paige having turned NXT into her personal lesbian paradise.

She was supposed to wait until she got to the main roster to enjoy the lesbian fun, but Beth had come up with that silly rule back when the likes of Kaitlyn and AJ first showed up on the show, which was totally different back then, and now of course Beth was not only AJ's bitch but currently kneeling a few feet away with her gaping ass hole on display in hopes of being anally taken again.

She would be, but first Paige owed Emma a butt fucking. Well, she hadn't technically promised Emma anything, just a chance to fuck the fat asses of Kaitlyn and Beth.

Which would have made most divas gleefully happy, but Emma hadn't seemed that enthusiastic about it, once again proving that she was in fact a bottom at heart. Seeing the look on her face almost had Paige promise to slam her ass once Kaitlyn and Beth were nicely gaped, but she hadn't wanted to promise anything and then disappoint her girl if she didn't have the energy.

After all, her priority had to be destroying the big bottoms of Beth and Kaitlyn so she could properly send AJ a message. Luckily she still felt invigorated after slamming AJ's favourite bitches until their butt holes were gaping wide open, giving Paige the opportunity to butt fuck her favourite bitch.

Savouring that opportunity Paige slowly pushed every inch of her cock into Emma's butt, not stopping until her thighs were pressing against the other girl's cheeks, announcing the entire length of her dildo was buried in her girlfriend's bowels. Then she gave Emma a couple of long seconds to relax, then she started slowly pulling back.

As this made Emma moan with pleasure Paige grinned, pushed her strap-on back up Emma's arse and repeated the process, starting to sodomise the girl she loved at a slow but steady pace, making Emma moan, groan, whimper, gasp and cry out with pure joy.

Eventually Emma even started pleading, "Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Gawwwwwwwwwwwwd Paige, mmmmmmmmmmmm, oh Paige! Paige! Please fuck me Paige! Please fuck my slutty little ass! Mmmmmmmmmmm, fuck it hard and deep! Pound me, ooooooooooooh, pound my tight little ass hole with your big dick. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeessssssssss, use your dyke dick to fuck my lezzie ass. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooodddddddddddd pound my ass! Ass fuck me, fuck me in the ass, fuck my fucking ass oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Gaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwdddddddddddd!"

Grinning again at those words Paige glanced over at the former divas, then around her to make sure there was still no sign of AJ. As there wasn't, and Beth and Kaitlyn were still obediently waiting their turn, Paige allowed herself to become completely focused on the heavenly sight of her dildo slowly pumping in and out of Emma's widely stretched back hole.

When she had been anally invading her girl Paige hadn't been able to tear her eyes away from her strap-on cock disappearing into Emma's tight little bottom, and as always once a butt fucking got underway she became consumed by it, especially when she was sodomising her precious girlfriend.

Emma had loved the feeling of her ass stretching for Paige's strap-on even when the pale girl had taken her anal virginity, because that was the moment she became Paige's bitch and surrendering to that ultimate submission had been more of a turn on then she could have ever imagined.

Now after roughly six months of nearly non-stop butt fucking Emma felt barely any pain as her butt hole was stretched and then invaded by every inch of Paige's cock, Emma once again able to concentrate on completely surrendering her body to the woman she loved.

It was pretty much the same story when Paige officially started fucking her in the ass, and whatever mild discomfort Emma felt at the beginning was easily ignored thanks to the mental and physical pleasure she was receiving.

Then her slutty ass relaxed completely and once again accepted it was a depository for Paige's dick, meaning that Emma felt only overwhelming pleasure as Paige butt fucked her, eventually followed by an aching desire to cum.

And not just to cum, but have one of the explosive orgasms she always had when Paige pounded her ass. The type of orgasms Beth and Kaitlyn had just been treated too, part of Emma feeling that as the girlfriend she should be entitled to such climaxes.

Technically that wasn't true, at least not by the rules of the divas, as first and foremost Emma was Paige's submissive little bitch and therefore should be happy with whatever the other girl gave her. However that didn't mean that she couldn't beg for a harder ass fucking, but she held off for a little while.

It was almost physically torturous to do so, but it was a extremely pleasant torture, one which allowed Emma to savour having Paige plundering the deepest depths of her bowels, her girlfriend deep inside her and bringing them both wonderful pleasure. More importantly it gave Paige a chance to enjoy her slutty little ass.

Of course eventually it became all too much and Emma squealed, "Fuck me! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Please Paige, fuck me hard! Fuck me hard and make me cum! Mmmmmmmmmmm, fuck my butt, ooooooooooooh butt fuck me, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me up the butt, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh please Paige, drill my little butt hole and make me cum. Yeahhhhhhhhhh, I wanna cum with your dick in my butt., ooooooooooh Gooooooooooodddddddddddd Paige, mmmmmmmmmmm, I wanna cum with a dick in my butt like a total bitch. Please Paige, fuck me harder and make me cum like a bitch!"

"You wanna get fucked hard, huh?" Paige teased.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss!" Emma squealed, "Fuck me hard and make me cum!"

"Then you have to do a better job of begging for it." Paige pushed, "Mmmmmmmmmm, and while you're at it, tell me exactly what you are."

"I am your bitch." Emma quickly replied, before elaborating, "Mmmmmmmmmm, I'm your bitch Paige. I'm Paige's bitch."

"My favourite bitch." Paige added with a grin.

"Yeahhhhhhhh, your favourite." Emma moaned dreamily, shooting a glance at the other bottoms before proudly continuing, "You hear that Kaitlyn? Beth? I'm Paige's favourite bitch. You may be AJ's bitch, but I'm Paige's, mmmmmmmmmmmm, and she's better. She's better than AJ will ever be. Ohhhhhhhhhh Gawwwwwwwwwwwd Paige, I love being your bitch. Mmmmmmmmmmmm, I love being your pussy eating, ass kissing, anal loving little bitch who does whatever you say, no questions asked. Ooooooooooh fuck, please Paige, please make your bitch cum. Your bitch, who loves it up her ass, wants to cum with your big dick in her ass. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Paige, ass fuck me Paige, ass fuck your bitch hard and deep and make her cum. Mmmmmmmmmmm, make me cum. Please Paige, please, please, please, pleaseeeeeeeeeeee aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yessssssssssssss!"

For a few minutes Paige clearly just let her prove just how much she wanted it, then finally the English girl pushed Emma's hands off her ass cheeks and then began picking up the pace. Emma tried to keep up the begging, but the pleasure was just too overwhelming and she was excited, her words dissolving into mindless screaming as she was expertly pushed to the edge of orgasm in what felt like seconds.

She was then kept there for who knows how long before Paige finally made her cum, the orgasm just as wonderful and as powerful as Emma had anticipated, proven by the way her body trembled and her cum squirted out of her cunt.

Paige rode her girlfriend like a Bucking Bronco for quite a while, viciously slamming her ass hole through orgasm after orgasm, the sound of her thighs smacking into Emma's butt cheeks almost as loud as the Aussie's squeals of joy.

Thanks to that, the feeling of those cheeks jiggling against her thighs, the clit stimulator inside the harness and the sheer joy of sodomising her beloved Emma made Paige cum too. Not quite as hard as Emma, but it was plenty satisfying, and it was the same story when she suddenly switched holes and slammed her dildo up Kaitlyn's butt.

As Kaitlyn's arse hole was still loose and gaping from the previous anal assaults not only did Paige's strap-on easily shoot up the back passage but the much stronger woman cried out loudly and pleasure and then cried out, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssss, fuck me! Fuck my big fat ass! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it feel sooooooooooo goooooooooodddddddddd, mmmmmmmmmm, fuck my fat ass! Fuck it! Fuck me like the anal whore I am and make me cum! Oh please Paige, mmmmmmmmmmm, please, please, please, ooooooooooooh please pound my slutty little ass hole! Pound me deep and hard and make me cum again. Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, make me cum for you again in the bed I share with my wife, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yessssssssssssss, oh fuck, fuck me, fuck me, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooodddddddddddd!"

Only too happy to oblige Paige quickly built up the pace until she was slamming Kaitlyn's most private hole with every ounce of her strength, the total anal whore cumming again in the matter of minutes.

Paige then switched to Beth's fat ass and repeated the process, going up and down the line of slutty asses until each one of those submissive divas had cum multiple times and their ass holes were gaping as wide as possible when using just one dildo.

Then without any warning Paige re-entered Kaitlyn's fat ass with her strap-on and then carefully pushed her hands into the asses of Beth and Emma, her fingers easily sliding in and her knuckles barely stretching the loosened anal rings before those entire fists slipped into those forbidden holes like keys into well-oiled locks.

Honestly Paige was expecting some kind of resistance, but not only were her fists easily accepted but Emma and Beth further proved what anal sluts they were by crying out in pleasure as their holes were stuffed and then fucked by her hands as she used her hips to pump the dildo in and out of Kaitlyn's bum hole.

It was an extreme Paige had never tried before, and it was kind of awkward to move, but it was undoubtedly thrilling to violate three asses at once and it wasn't like she had to be the one doing all the work.

"Ohhhhhhhhh Gooooooooddddddddddd fist me!" Emma cried out once she got over the unexpected sensation, "Mmmmmmmmmmm fist fuck my slutty little ass while you butt fuck AJ's favourite bitches! Fuck all three of us submissive sluts up our dyke asses and prove even our most private holes are yours."

"Oh yes. Beth moaned, loving the feeling of that hand in her ass, "Fist my big fat ass! Mmmmmmmmmm, fist me and Emma as you butt fuck AJ's wife with your cock. Oooooooooooooh, dominate all three of us at once and prove that right now we're your bitches and our asses belong to you."

"Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, prove it!" Kaitlyn quickly agreed in between moans of pleasure, "Prove that you fucking own our asses right now by completely fucking destroying them! Mmmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, destroy my slutty little ass hole and leave it so open and loose that it's completely useless to my wife. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, force AJ to use my throat, or even my cunt for a change, because her favourite fuck hole will be too loose for her to use. Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck, fucking wreck me, wreck our asses, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

"Oh yeah, do that to her favourite fuck holes." Beth gleefully added, "Completely destroy our fuck holes and leave us too loose and open to use! Turn us into used up anal whores! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooddddddddddd, just fuck us!"

"Oh don't worry, I will." Paige promised, "But there's no reason I should be doing all the work, so if you sluts want your arses destroyed I suggest you start working for it. Yeahhhhhhhhhh, come on sluts, work those asses! Bounce 'em on my hands and dildo! Mmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, show me just what total anal whores you three are!"

Without a moment's hesitation Beth, Emma and Kaitlyn started pushing themselves back in time with Paige's thrusts, all four women working together to make sure that the three submissive wrestlers were all thoroughly butt fucked.

Somewhere along the way Paige struggled to keep her hands and dildo inside those bottoms as Emma, Beth and Kaitlyn became like wild animals, frantically trying to destroy their own ass holes for their own selfish pleasure, pushing back so hard against her they almost knocked her off balance several times.

It didn't help matters that she was running on fumes, Paige eventually forced to pull out of all three just to stop herself from fainting with exhaustion.

When she did she stumbled back and then grinned wickedly as she was confronted by the sight of three widely stretched holes, Paige's adrenaline quickly returning to her as she admired her handiwork.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers