This Is My Ass Now Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Sadly not enough to continue the butt wrecking, but enough to keep her on her feet and eventually licked the fingers of her right hand clean and then cheerfully retrieve her phone and snap a couple of photos.

Mostly wide shots of all three thoroughly gaped asses, at least one of which was going up on her wall, although she did take a close-up of each stretched ass hole, Paige wishing she could see the look on AJ's face when she saw these pics.

Then she called out, "Spread your cheeks bitches!"

Showing off just how well trained they were Beth, Emma and Kaitlyn all immediately reached back and pulled their ass cheeks as wide apart as possible, widening their poor battered butt holes even further.

Or just provided a better look. Either way Paige was able to snap some even better shots of the damage she had done to those butts, after a while walking around the other divas so she could get clear evidence of who she had gaped, the three sluts just smiling lazily as Paige snapped proof that she had wrecked the asses of the once mighty Beth Phoenix, her precious Emma and most importantly of all AJ's Lee's favourite bitch Kaitlyn.

Then Paige ordered, "Mmmmmmm, nice. Now Kaitlyn come suck your bitch ass off my cock. Emma, Beth, you lick my hands clean!"

Of course all three submissive bitches hurried to do as they were told, or at least as quickly as they could considering how tired and sore they were. Nevertheless Paige had three female wrestlers kneeling before her, the former Alpha female of the WWE Beth Phoenix gently grabbing her wrist and beginning to lick the pale girl's hand just as eagerly as Emma did.

Paige giggled with glee and gently turned her hand over and spread her fingers wide so that the two blondes could lick both the back and then the front of her hand before they took each finger one by one into their mouths for a thorough sucking, Beth and Emma moaning happily while they did this.

At the exact same time Kaitlyn was moaning happily as she tasted not only the deepest part of her bitch ass but a combination of the deepest part of her own bitch ass and those belonging to Beth and Emma, Paige lazily reminding her of that as she suckled on the head for a long time, "Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, taste those nasty asses you little slut! Mmmmmmmmm, taste your own ass. Mmmmmmm, taste Beth's ass. Mmmmmmmm, taste Emma's ass. Yeah, I want you tasting all three of those slutty little asses which I just fucked! Yesssssssssss, I don't care who AJ thinks she is, you're mine tonight. All three of you are my property, and I'm just getting started with your asses. Ohhhhhhhhh yeah, your asses are mine and I'm going to prove it by pounding your arse holes all night long! So hurry up and clean my cock Kaitlyn, and if you do a really good job, I might just let you be the first to anally ride me."

Encouraged by those words Kaitlyn started bobbing up and down, eventually looking up at Paige with this wicked look in her eye.

Then she started lowering her head further, taking the dildo which had just plundered three slutty little asses all the way down her throat with what was clearly practised ease. Throughout it all she moaned like a shameless whore, convincing Paige that Kaitlyn would have the honour of anally riding her first.

Then maybe Emma, then Beth, and so on, Paige determined not to leave until the other wrestlers' asses were gaping as wide as possible. Then she would take care of that little pipsqueak AJ Lee.

Beat her in the centre of the ring and destroy her ass hole backstage, taking the WWE diva's title and perhaps the more important title of Alpha female in the process.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers