Three Weeks in Texas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?" I asked, "I couldn't imagine a man getting off on that."

"You see Deborah, it is like this. " Margaret continued, "Women have different needs, different desires, different things that make them lust for a man. For some it is watching their man fuck another woman, and they have different reasons why they get off on that. For other women they get off on having their husbands watching them being pleasured by another man. For me and Jim, we get off on watching other couples having sex in front of us. We are voyeurs and that is what we like. So I host these parties for couples who want to play. And I know that you and Mark like to play as well by what you asked for at my restaurant."

"What did they ask for?" asked Sarah, curious.

"No –" I started, interrupted.

"Deborah asked for a dessert that was big and Mark asked for a small one." Margaret laughed, "In effect telling me that Deborah was wanting a big cock and Mark only has a small dick. So naturally I thought of you ladies."

All the other ladies seemed to have loved this and were laughing and joking about our bravado in Margaret's restaurant. Everybody except me. I was lost in thought and confused.

"Here's the deal Deborah." Margaret said, "Jason has a big cock and so does Troy, if you didn't already notice."

"I have noticed." I blushed.

"Kimberly and Laura enjoy watching their men with other women. And believe me, Jason and Troy enjoy it too." We all laughed at that, of course the men would love fucking other women. "And while Tim doesn't have a small dick like Mark does, Tim gets off on watching Sarah taking a big cock. So it is a win-win for all involved. Everybody gets to enjoy that which they like and fantasize about and we women get to have a lot fun as well."

"How big are these guys?" I asked, intrigued.

Laughing, Laura said "Troy is 7 ½ inches and thick too. He is also very skilled with his tongue."

Kimberly, with pride and her chin up said "Jason has 8 ¼ inches and he knows how to use it as well. He knows how to fuck and loves pleasuring women with it."

I couldn't help it, my pussy got wet at the thought of that, at the remembrances of my previous lover's before Mark. I was so excited that I feared the other ladies would take note.

"Deborah, you're flushed. Are you wet now at the thought of a big cock?" asked Margaret with a sly grin.

I couldn't help myself and did not see the use in lying to them, "Yes, I am wet at the thought of it."

"I thought so," said Sarah, "I noticed your frustration early on. There is nothing wrong with you Deborah, you just have needs exactly like every other woman out there. No different, no worse, just a need is all. I am only guessing now, but I would surmise that you have been with at least one man who has had a big cock, am I right?"

"Actually," I said, "every man except my husband has been rather large. Not that I was looking for men with big cocks." I quickly added. "Until Mark I had no idea that a man's penis could be smaller than 7 inches."

"Hum, worse than I thought." remarked Sarah, "How long have you been married?"

"We celebrated our 10th anniversary last month and this trip is a sort of anniversary present to ourselves."

"So you have done very well to go this long." Margaret said, "Most women in your position would have cheated on her husband at least once by now and I don't think that is true in your case. But I can also see the frustration in your eyes, and if I had to guess you have been thinking of your prior lovers more and more over the years."

"I'm ashamed to admit, but yes I have. Not because I miss them or wish that I was still with them." I pleaded.

"Of course not Deborah. We can all see the love that you and Mark have for each-other. That isn't the problem, at least as I see it." said Sarah. "Rather, it is more of a raw, animal need that you feel deep in your bones. The issue isn't the fulfillment you get from your relationship with Mark. The issue is the feminine need you have for fullness, sexual fullness. The kind of sexual fulfillment you can get only from having sex with a man who has a big cock. This is not a problem with you as a woman, or even with your anatomy, or even a problem with you psyche'. If I can be blunt Deborah, your pussy is telling your brain that she needs more than what Mark is giving you. Otherwise you wouldn't have been playing with Mark so brazenly in Margaret's restaurant."

"Maybe you're right, I don't know." I said more than a little confused, "I'll have to give this some serious thought."

"As you are thinking about this Deborah I want you to consider one more thing," Margaret encouraged, "If I am reading Mark correctly, and I'm guessing that I am, I think he is wanting this as well. Meaning that he is sensing your needs and desires. I think this is why he was playing along so readily at the restaurant. So if I were a betting woman I'd say that he would gladly let you enjoy another man. But I'm also thinking that he would be the type who would insist on being a part of your pleasure, in one way or another. Much like Sarah's Tim does. You see, Tim loves to see a big cock thrusting deep inside Sarah as much as Sarah loves to receive the big cock."

"Tim actually likes that?" I asked, truly shocked.

Laughing Sarah said, "Oh, you have NO idea. Tim will sit on a chair, or on the edge of the bed, watching my pussy getting plundered like it so richly deserves. He will sit, watch and masturbate himself the whole time. And when my lover and I are reaching orgasm he will ejaculate at the same time, giving us all a thrill. And I must admit, it is quite stimulating for me to be feeling a big cock deep inside me and to look over at Tim and see him watching me having sex with another man, so rapturous, so excited, so lustful, with his mouth open and his eyes glued onto my pussy and the big cock that is thrusting so deep into his wife. So I get double the pleasure, a big cock and a happy husband. What can be better than that?"

"I don't know," I told Margaret, "I'll definitely think about all this, but I really don't think Mark would be into this at all."

Shortly there-after Mark and I left Margaret and our new friends. I remained quiet the whole trip back to our hotel some 20 minutes away. Mark kept looking at me with a curious expression, but I wasn't ready to talk to him yet. In fact, I didn't know if I ever would tell him about the conversation I had with the ladies in the kitchen. But I was going to be giving this some thought none-the-less.

We Have the Talk

The night that Mark and I had dinner with Margaret and her friends the sex was intense, very passionate and inspired. I was so horny that no sooner was the door closed to our hotel room than I was grabbing at Mark's belt and pulling his pants off. Since it had been over a week since our last sexual encounter we were both terribly horny. Mark actually ejaculated twice that night, which is very unusual for him, so I guess all the banter at dinner had excited him as well.

Since we had another 11 days left on our vacation I figured I had plenty of time to talk to Mark and get his opinion on this. So over the next 7 days we continued our investigation of the sights and sounds of Texas, going as far as New Orleans in Louisiana to enjoy the fresh fish and fine dining there. Each day Mark would ask me what the ladies and I had talked about that had me so quiet on the trip back to the hotel, and each day I would put it off. But I was determined to talk to him about it since I kept thinking about what the ladies had said.

One evening we were coming back from checking out The Alamo and had an hour and a half drive back to our hotel and figured I would finally tell Mark if he asked me what happened that night again.

"Deborah, would you please tell me what you and the ladies were talking about that night that got you so flustered?" Mark asked about 10 minutes into our drive.

I was grateful that Mark asked so early in our drive back, giving us enough time to talk about this and hash out my feelings about the subject. During the past few days I kept trying to think of a good way to talk about this with him but finally had come to the conclusion that there really isn't a good way to talk about it except to be frank and honest. So I was determined to discuss this with him as honestly and forthright as I possibly could and to answer any question or concerns he might have.

"Okay," I said, "since you have asked several times now I guess you have the right to know. What the ladies were talking about were big cocks and swinging."

"Big cocks and swinging?" Mark asked, intrigued and with a slight turn up of his lips.

"Well, in a way." I told him. "Not in the sense of an orgy or anything I guess. But something different from what I've ever heard of. More in the way of watching their spouses having sex with the others."

"I don't understand." Mark said.

"Alright," determined to put it in a way Mark could grasp, "Kimberly and Laura enjoy watching Jason and Troy fucking other women. Moreover, Tim loves watching Sarah having sex with other men. And Margaret and Jim enjoy watching others having sex in front of them, like voyeurs."

"Okay," Mark said hesitantly, "I think I get it. So not swinging actually, but something different."

"Yes, definitely different." I told Mark with as much emphasis in the word "different" as I could muster.

For the next half hour Mark was quiet, obviously deep in thought because he didn't even turn the radio on. Finally he asked me, "What did you think of all this talk. It was obvious to me that there was something you were either concerned about or that had disturbed you in some way."

"It wasn't so much the subject matter that bothered me," I said, "but rather how Sarah thought she knew us enough to suggest that this would be something that we would enjoy."

"I don't know," Mark said, shaking his head, "she and Tim are psychiatrists. So maybe she sensed something in you or me that we are not seeing ourselves."

I got angry that Mark didn't immediately agree with my assessment and said, "So, what do they know of us. And that's not all, Margaret told everybody about our joking at the restaurant." I fumed, expecting Mark to immediately become concerned that everybody knew he had a small dick and then to change his mind about Margaret's friends.

Mark just laughed, which angered me even more, so I pouted in my seat and wouldn't even look at him for the next 5 minutes. Finally I blurted out, "So you think it funny that everybody at that table knows you have a small dick? And just so you know, Jason and Troy have big cocks. So you might want to ask yourself how I would know THAT about them."

"Alright, I'll bite." Mark said, "How do you know that Jason and Troy have big cocks."

"Because KIMBERLY AND LAURA told me." I yelled. "Kimberly and Laura told me that they have big cocks. And what's more, SARAH TOLD ME how much she loves fucking them in front of her husband Tim. Perverts!"

"Baby, please don't yell at me." Mark pleaded, "I had nothing to do with what you girls were talking about. Besides, why get mad at them talking about whatever they want. How does that affect you and me? Unless they hit some kind of nerve or something. And I hope you do realize that the men were talking about the same stuff in the living room."

Now that statement, hitting a nerve, was exactly the problem and I knew it. I also suspect that Mark understood this as well, otherwise he probably would have already changed the subject. So I decided to press on and see if he was actually willing to consider something like this, even if I wasn't.

"And what if I told you I wanted to have sex with Jason or Troy?" I asked Mark, "What if I told you exactly what Sarah told me, that I wanted to feel a big cock deep inside me while I looked over to you and watched you masturbating to us having sex right there in front of you?"

I watched Mark's reaction closely, wondering exactly what he would say. But after a minute I began to get concerned because it was obvious that he was actually thinking about this. I couldn't help myself, I became wet, yet terrified. I really couldn't believe it, Mark was actually considering what he thought and I knew him well enough to know that he was also searching out how he might react to such a thing and how it would make him feel. I knew, in that moment, that Mark was in fact considering this as a possibility.

"I'm not exactly sure how to answer that question yet Deborah." Mark said, "Let me think a little on this. It is one thing to watch others having sex, but a completely different thing to be cuckolded."

"Cuckolded?" I asked, "What is cuckolded. I've never heard that word before."

"Well," Mark started, "a 'cuckold' is a man whose wife has sex with other men with his knowledge and approval."

"How do you know about this?" I asked.

With a chuckle Mark said, "It is all over porn right now and a popular subject. Pull up the internet on your phone a Google the word 'cuckold."'

So I did and was amazed at what I found. Website after website of women having sex with men that were not their husbands. I was actually disgusted by many of the websites I pulled up. The general theme appeared to be the humiliation and degradation of husbands by their wives. It was truly awful what I was seeing and reading.

"Gross Mark," I exclaimed, "these all look like men getting humiliated or emasculated. You aren't interested in this are you?"

"Nope," Mark said, "not in the least. But remember, these are websites, professional websites that are designed to make money. But let's look at this more realistically. Right now we play with dildos do we not?"

"Sure" I exclaimed.

"Well, is that not similar in a way to cuckolding? Your dildos are bigger than me, so in a way you are kind of having sex with another man right now are you not?" Mark asked.

"Absolutely not!" I emphatically stated. "There is a BIG difference between a man and a dildo. A man has a body attached to the dick and the dildo is just a dick."

"Of course," Mark quickly agreed, "but tell me you don't imagine the dildo is a man when it is inside you."

"Well, yes, I sorta do I guess." I said sheepishly.

Chuckling Mark said "I know you do, how could you not? So if you are already imagining another man is inside you it is not that much of a leap to go from the imagination to the realization, right? Besides, when we are playing with the dildos I too am imagining you with another man as well, kind of like in a threesome with you sucking on my dick and you getting fucked with the dildo. For whatever reason I get a sexual charge out of thinking that way about it."

"Please tell me you aren't considering this." I exclaimed. "Have you been fantasizing about me with another man?"

"Sure I have." Mark enthusiastically said. "I would imagine most men have done so from time to time. Particularly so if they happen to be with a beautiful woman who is very sexually appealing like yourself. I wouldn't be much of a man if I hadn't."

"Really?" I asked, more than a little concerned. "You honestly have thought about me having sex with another man?"

"Yes Deborah, I honestly have."

Curious I asked, "And what is it that you have imagined in that perverted head of yours? What is it that you see, what is it that turned you on about this?"

"Ahh, now THAT is a good question. You already know how much I enjoy seeing your big dildo deep inside you right?" Mark asked and I nodded that I did. "Well, I imagined a man with as big a cock as that dildo (7 inches long and pretty thick) pushing deep inside you. I imagined seeing your legs spread wide for him. I could see the pleasure you were receiving from his big cock, watched as your back arched and saw as your hands grabbed his ass to pull him deeper inside you. Watched as you writhed in bliss as he drew you closer and closer to orgasm. And right as you were on the edge of your orgasm he would pause, withdrawing his big cock almost completely from your wet, open pussy. And then when you couldn't stand it anymore he sank his big cock as deep inside you as it could go. Completely filling your pussy, sending you both over the edge into your individual pleasures."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My husband, who I knew loved me very much and whom I loved very much in return, was reading out a scenario where I was having sex with another man while he watched. My pussy was so wet as he said this I couldn't help but touch myself, and looking over at him I could see that his small cock was straining against his jeans. Reaching over I touched him and felt how hard and excited he was. I knew then that Mark would be agreeable to me having sex with another man, that he would enjoy it, that he would enjoy me being pleasured by a man who had a big cock and became frightened by the thought of it.

Frankly I was a bit stunned. Mark had never expressed a desire like this to me before. I couldn't help myself and immediately thought about what Kimberly had said about Jason's cock and that it was 8 ¼ inches long. My pussy was throbbing so hard that it almost hurt and I was more than a little bit afraid that Mark could tell how excited I had suddenly become.

Since we were almost to our hotel we both fell silent, lost in our own thoughts and fantasies. I kept thinking about what Sarah had said about Tim enjoying watching her getting pleasured by a man with a big cock, and how much she enjoyed feeling the man thrusting inside her and watching Tim's expressions. I must admit the fantasy of seeing Mark watching another man's big cock driving deep inside me while I watched him interested me more than I would have liked to admit.

I secretly wondered if Mark would masturbate himself like Tim does, or would he just calmly watch, waiting for us to finish? Would Mark look upon us with passion and lust like Tim, or with dread and disgust? Would Mark ejaculate as my lover and I were in the throes of passion or would he turn his back, unable to bear it any longer?

STOP IT DEBORAH, I yelled at myself, STOP IT RIGHT NOW! YOU WILL RUIN YOUR MARRIAGE AND DESTROY THE MAN YOU LOVE! But my naughty self spoke up, as quiet as a whisper. Not at all Deborah. Look at Mark, look what his hand is doing right now, with you sitting beside him. Mark is excited, turned on, and thrilled at the thought of you with another man. He is thrilled at the idea of you having sex with a man who has a bigger cock than he has. And look Deborah, he isn't ashamed or embarrassed at these thoughts, he is excited and intrigued by them.

When we finally got settled in our hotel room I reached for Mark, desiring to feel him inside me. But he pulled away with a sly, little grin. "No Deborah," he said, "tonight you have sex with a big cock while I get to watch. Let me watch you with your big dildo, let me see what your pussy will look like when filled by a big cock."

I quickly stripped out of my clothes and lay spread eagle in front of Mark who was still fully dressed. I felt slutty, hot and open in front of my husband like this. As I plunged my dildo in and out of my wet pussy I looked over at Mark and watched him as he masturbated to the same rhythm I was using with the dildo. Mark was looking right between my legs, he could see how the big dildo had opened my pussy, how it stretched my lips open, filling me. He could see how deep I could push the dildo inside me, how wet I was and how inviting my pussy was for the big dildo. And I could see by how hard and excited Mark was that he was enjoying the sight of me pleasuring myself. As I began to orgasm Mark immediately released his swollen, small dick and I was more than a little bit disappointed. But I was past the point of no return and had a blistering orgasm that continued for over a minute, leaving me breathing hard and my body shuddering.