Three Weeks in Texas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was incredible!" Jason boomed, ecstatic.

"How did you do that?" Laura asked.

"I have no idea." I said, myself just as awed, "I was just so relaxed with Mark giving me an orgasm and Jason just: slipped in."

Mark continued to remain inside me, hard but no longer thrusting, allowing me to get a good 'feel' for his size while inside me. As he withdrew I heard him give a soft, warm moan of pleasure at how my pussy made him feel. As he stood up I again felt a naughty streak deep inside me.

"Stop Mark, don't move." I said, "Jason, would you go and stand next to my husband please."

Mark grinned like a school kid receiving his very first kiss. His small dick was erect and hard. Standing with as much pride as he had, and Jason stepped up next to him, allowing me to compare the two of them side-by-side.

I was truly astonished. It was amazing the difference between the two men. So alike in so many ways and yet so different. My husband, handsome and fit. Strong, very intelligent, tall and masculine. A small dick yes, but very masculine just the same. And Jason, also strong and intelligent, but shorter, dark skin wrapping his bulging muscles. And a very big cock, long and thick. Each attractive in their own special ways.

I saw the others were taking stock of the two men as well. Sarah, still flush with her own pleasures and obviously feeling a naughty streak herself said, "Mark's dick is so small Deborah and Jason's is so very large. The dichotomy between the two is astonishing. It is no wonder that you so desperately want Jason's big cock."

"He is so small, I have never seen a dick that small." Laura remarked.

"I have heard of men being this small, but I have to admit that I have never seen a dick this small either Mark." Margaret said looking Mark straight in the eyes, eliciting a wide smile from him.

Kimberly just said, simply, "I would take Jason's big cock over Mark's small dick any day." Again, eliciting a wide smile from Mark.

As my naughty streak took full control over me I said to Jason, "That's right Jason, and I will take your big cock over Mark's small dick now as well."

As Mark went and took his seat, perfectly positioned to watch me and Jason fucking before him, I lay back and watched as Jason lowered himself to me, long and hard cock swinging slightly, slight curve upward. Jason once again tried to tease me with his cock, but this time I was the one in control, this time his cock was mine to please and to be pleased with. Taking a firm grasp of his ebony cock I pulled him into me, feeling the wonderful stretching of my eager cunt. Jason, unannounced, thrust his length into me and I gasped, arching my back, the back of my head pressing into the floor.

"Your cock is so big Jason." I cried, "Your cock feels so good inside me." I knew immediately the effect that this would have on Mark since he had never heard such a thing from me before.

"Stretch me Jason, stretch my pussy like it deserves, like I need." I again cried out. Thoroughly engulfed in my lust I grabbed onto Jason's ass and pulled him as deep inside me as his raging cock could go and felt my cunt swallow the whole of him.

It was so incredibly pleasurable that I felt myself once again slip into bliss, my hungry pussy taking all of Jason's massive cock. I opened my legs as wide as possible so that Mark could witness my open pussy stretched by Jason's big, black cock. As I pleaded with Jason to open me wide I gushed out my orgasm, wetting myself and Jason's engorged cock, drowning him in my heated pleasure.

As my orgasm withered Jason withdrew from me and I groaned. "Damn, look how open Deborah is." Exclaimed Sarah, "Look how open and pretty her pussy is. It is like a soft flower in full bloom. How do you feel Deborah, how does your pussy feel?"

Still breathing hard I panted, "Fantastic, my pussy feels so fantastic. It was so full, so good."

Without another word Jason put me on my knees and I buried my face deep into the warm, comfortable rug, sticking my ass out as high as I could and giving Jason full and complete access to my waiting pussy.

As Jason entered me I could feel how much bigger he was than my husband's small dick and was very pleased with the sensation. I felt Jason opening my pussy and sliding in, deep and full. Deeper and fully than Mark could go. I loved the idea that I could easily tell the difference between the two men, that Jason's cock was so much bigger than Mark's small dick. It was erotic to know that my husband was watching this massive cock splitting his wife's pussy so wide. It was so erotic to know that my husband could easily see that his wife's lover had a much bigger and pleasurable cock than he had.

I felt so naughty, so heated. In passion I said, "That's it Jason, fuck me deep. Fuck me in front of my husband, give me your beautiful, big cock. Show my husband what a big cock can do to a woman."

With a grunt Jason thrust into me, faster and faster, with more intensity and drive. I know that Mark could see Jason's thick cock stretching me wide open. I know that my husband could see my lover's extra-large testicles slapping with purpose against my clit and I wondered if Mark was masturbating while watching his wife having sex with another man. I wondered if Mark was masturbating to the knowledge of his wife enjoying a cock that was much bigger than his.

I could tell that Jason was approaching ejaculation so I dropped forward, forcing his cock to withdraw from me. I slowly stood up, letting everyone admire my sweaty body, especially my husband. Jason lay back on his back, slowly recovering from being so close to ejaculation. I dropped to my hands and knees and took Jason once again into my mouth, tasting my pussy upon him. With my left hand I once again cupped his large, heavy testicles, enjoying their weight and eager to bring forth that which they held.

As I sucked on Jason's cock I tasted his pre-cum, thick, warm and delicious. Drooling from his cock, eager to explode, his semen poured forth, slowly filling my mouth and making me want more, but also knowing that Mark deserved to be just as pleasured as myself.

Giving Jason's sperm filled testicles one last squeeze I released him from my mouth and hands, once again rolling onto my back and spreading my legs for him. Jason rolled on top of me, entered, and slowly caressed my right breast with his left hand.

"Oh, you are so big." I quietly cooed.

"You love my big cock, don't you Deborah?" Jason asked, his deep voice close to my left ear.

"Yes Jason, I love your big cock." I grunted as Jason continued to thrust deep inside me. "Your cock is so big."

I looked over and could see Mark, masturbating furiously. His small dick dwarfed in his hand, moving quickly, Mark was pumping hard. I was curious to find out if he would make himself ejaculate just as Tim had or if he would wait to enjoy my pussy after Jason had finished with it.

"Oh, oh!" I cried, once again feeling the rushing waters of orgasm approach.

Sweat glistening on Jason's body I felt as his large testicles bunching at the base of his cock, nearing ejaculation. Again I opened my legs as wide as they could go, giving Jason's pressing hips full access to my open cunt.

I gritted my teeth and felt my nails dig into the flesh of Jason's back. I cried out my pleasure and heard Jason bark out his own sound of pleasure. Ejaculating, I felt Jason's cock explode deep inside me. Thick and warm his sperm flooded into me. My pussy clenched as tight as my teeth, drawing out my own orgasm as Jason continued to empty himself.

Spent I lay back, realizing how tight I had been holding the muscles of my body, seized in the rapture of orgasmic bliss, Jason's heavy cock equally resting still deep inside me. I felt Mark's hands, warm upon my face and looked at him. Mark reached down and kissed me, tongue dipping into my wet mouth. I again thought to myself, Mark kisses you with your lover's cock still buried deep in your pussy, his sperm flooding you. Mark loves you and loves your pleasure and your desires.

I recognized the voice in my head as being my naughty self, but no longer was it the advocate for me extending my curiosities and searching out my desires. Now, the naughty self was just me. Unleashed, free and liberated to be myself and to allow my husband to equally be himself.

Jason rolled off of me, his cock slipping out, and a flood of thick, warm sperm followed him. I kept my knees up and my legs open and wide, allowing the others to witness what Jason had done to me. After Jason had removed himself from me he left to use the restroom and clean up and Mark quickly took his place.

"Do it again Mark, eat her open, well fucked pussy." Margaret encouraged. "We want it Mark, please eat her pussy with her lover's sperm still in it."

I looked and Mark's small dick was rigid and hard, excited that the women wanted him to show the full measure of devotion to me. I shifted slightly, allowing Sarah an excellent view of the sperm that had spilled from my pussy. Putting three fingers down to my twat I scooped a little of the sperm that had spilled and smeared it over my pussy, covering my clit with a large amount of the viscous fluid. I could feel how thick and warm Jason's sperm was and got immediately excited about what was about to happen.

I watched Sarah closely as Mark dropped his mouth to my open and flowing pussy. Her eyes bulged slightly as I felt Mark's tongue slide into me, licking softly, not wanting to miss a thing. Sarah stood and moved to my left side and knelt down. Sarah was so close to me I could smell her heat and knew her passion was raised. Sarah opened her knees, allowing me a view of her bald and open pussy as she dipped a finger inside her and it came away soaking wet, exciting me further as to what my husband was doing.

"That's it Mark, taste the sperm from your wife's lover." Sarah gawked.

Mark groaned, inflamed in passion, knowing that another woman was watching him perform the most intimate act a cuckold could do.

"Let me watch Mark." Sarah growled, "Let me watch you swallow the thick, white, warm sperm of Deborah's lover."

Groaning again Mark licked and sucked deeper, harder. Feeling especially naughty I raised myself up onto my knees and turned Mark over onto his back, straddling his face with my open legs and dropped my pussy down onto his open and waiting mouth. I could feel my lover's sperm beginning to flow from deep within me, thick and fluid, viscous and warm. I was facing Mark's small, hard dick and witnessed his intense excitement as he lapped hungrily at my sperm filled pussy.

I leaned forward and took Mark's rigid dick into my mouth. Reaching back behind me I opened my pussy with two fingers from my left hand. As I lay upon Mark's belly, pussy exposed to Sarah and the others, I could feel Mark's tongue and mouth licking and sucking on my clit, bringing me close once again to orgasm. Moaning I opened my pussy further with my fingers, feeling Jason's sperm beginning its final approach to Mark's open and waiting mouth.

I shuddered, feeling my lover's thick load leave me, knowing that my husband's mouth was filling with the warm, white sperm. Sarah and Margaret cried out as Mark's mouth closed over my pussy, sending me on a burst of electric delight as my orgasm gushed forth along with my lover's sperm. Unable to resist I clenched my legs tight about Mark's head, shattering into a thousand wonderful pieces of orgasmic lust, pressing my pussy tight upon his probing tongue and sucking lips. I too cried out my own lust and pleasure, exposing to all around the heat I held for my husband's love and attention.

Crashed and exhausted, I lay down upon Mark, his hard dick pressing against my cheek. After a minute or so I gathered my strength and rolled off Mark and once again spread my legs, desiring to feel my husband inside me.

Mark understood what I was wanting and climbed on top of me, entering smoothly and easily. "Oh Mark," I cooed, "I can feel how much smaller you are than Jason."

Pleased by my reaction to his dick he centered himself and began thrusting into my open and inviting cunt. "Can you tell Mark? Can you feel the difference as well?"

"Yes, you are so warm and open." Mark grunted, inflamed in passion.

"Fuck me Mark, fuck me with your small dick."

Thrusting faster Mark ground in short, hard bursts, using his small dick as though it were a battering ram. I reached down, under my right thigh and grabbed a firm hold on his swollen testicles and my ears were greeted by a cry of pleasure from my husband.

After a few minutes Mark turned me over and brought my hips up to greet his hard, small dick, allowing me again to compare his small size to my lovers big cock. My pussy felt so opened by Jason's big cock that I easily accommodated my husband's much smaller dick and I could hear Mark's throaty grunt of pleasure at how open I felt to him.

Grabbing my hips tight Mark thrust faster and faster into me, sending sparks of pleasure from my pussy to my toes. Sensing Mark's approaching ejaculation I once again reached between my legs and took firm hold of his swinging, heavy testicles, and sent him over the edge.

Blowing out a breath of pent up passion my open pussy made my husband ejaculate. Pump after pump, thrust after thrust, jet after powerful jet, Mark's sperm flooded me. I too cried out in the rapid pleasure of my forth orgasm of the evening. Collapsing upon the rug I could feel Mark's warm sperm squeezed out of my pussy and slide down my thigh to the plush rug below me.

Mark too seemed spent, exhausted and lay down beside me, his dick softening in the afterglow of his pleasure. Sarah startled me when she went up to Mark and kissed him on the mouth.

"Thank your Mark. Thank you so much for that. It was such a beautiful and wonderful thing you did for Deborah and I am so happy that you allowed us to witness it and participate with the two of you."

I think Mark was a little stunned because all he could do was to look at her for a few seconds before saying, "You're welcome Sarah."

At that we all laughed, overjoyed with the happy and fulfilling time we had spent together, friends, pleased at the success of the day.

Mark and I arose and went to the restroom to clean up. Margaret had given us towels so that we might shower if we chose to do so, which I thought was a very nice touch. Like everything else in Margaret and Jim's home the shower was expansive and lush. The shower was a Kholer wrap-around, which jetted warm water on both Mark and myself at the same time. Mark bathed me gently and with care, softly cleaning the sweat from my body and carefully caressing the lavender soap over my rather sore pussy, taking great care in keeping the soap from going too far inside my still wide open and somewhat gaping pussy.

I too bathed Mark, washing his soft dick and testicles, loving him and all he could give me, very pleased with the man that I had given my life and love to.

Leaving the bathroom refreshed we once again went out to the family room to be with our friends for a little while longer before leaving for the evening and departing Texas for home the following morning. As we sat around the couch, dressed once again, the conversation revolved around the events of the evening and centered in specifically around Sarah and myself.

Hugging and kissing our new friends goodbye with promises of future visits, both in Colorado as well as Texas, we made our way back to our Hotel and fell immediately asleep. I was fascinated when I remembered that the faceless man hadn't returned to my dreams last night and knew immediately it was because my sexual appetites had been finally sated over the past three weeks.

What Is Our Future

When we awoke in our Abilene hotel room the following morning and began to pack our things for the trip back home we had an hour before we had to leave so we decided to eat breakfast in the hotel's restaurant. Sipping our coffee we talked about our future and where we saw ourselves as a couple 10 years from now. You see, it is these things that turn me on the most about my husband Mark. You don't have to be overtly sexual to be sexually stimulating. Speaking to Mark about our future as a couple together showed me how Mark thought about me as a wife and partner in his life. Such things, the mundanity of life, the common problems and their resolutions, it is these things that comfort a woman, allowing her to have confidence in her man and his relationship to her as a woman.

All through breakfast we laughed and teased. Mark's eyes were bright, intelligent as he spoke to me about his love for the work he does. I, in turn, talked to him about my love for him as a man and provider and appreciation for his compassion and generosity.

Often, when I look about me and see the other couples that are seated nearby, I wonder to myself what sort of relationship they might have. Are they as committed to each-other as Mark and I are? Have they committed themselves to their mate as Mark and I have? Are they equally dedicated to each-other, have they devoted themselves to their wives or husbands? Or are they like most couples, out for themselves, caring little for the needs and desires of their spouse.

I hope this isn't true, though statistics tell me that most are not committed, devoted to the one they married.

So as Mark and I talked about our futures I found my thoughts beginning to wonder, slipping away from the conversation and delving into the recesses of my mind, attempting to discover new things about myself. My concern about how other couples treated each-other faded, having been replaced by the needy desire for my husband. With new eyes I watched him, near overcome with emotion, observing the splendor of a man who was firmly devoted to me in all things. I had discovered that which I sought, the me that is equally devoted to Mark, the true me.

It had always been known to me that she existed, this me that loves unequivocally, without reservation. I knew she was there, but found the wall that isolated her was too high, too strong for me to batter down. It was of great interest to me that while I was unable to defeat the wall, Mark smashed it down with but a few teasing words, in a restaurant, three weeks ago. And while my wall came crumbling down Mark's wall did as well. Mark's strength, by force of his own will, ruined the barriers that separated us from the perfection of a loved life. That's right, I said 'loved life' on purpose, because that is what it is. A life that is loved, my life loving his and he loving mine, together, embracing each-other as well as ourselves. A loved life complete.

1...67891011