Three Weeks in Texas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stunned, I was speechless. I honestly did not know. I looked in the car and saw Mark sitting there listening to the radio and all of a sudden I was wondering if that was the case. Sure, he did that for me after HE had ejaculated, but I had no idea if he was secretly fantasizing about doing such an intimate thing with another man's sperm.

"I honestly don't know Margaret."

"Perhaps you should ask him Deborah. Tell me this, does he do that for you in the privacy of your own home?" Margaret asked.

"Well," I said sheepishly, "yeah from time to time."

"I thought so!" Margaret exclaimed. "That is so hot. I'll be betting that this is exactly what he has in mind. I'll go ahead and hang up now but when you find out for sure if this is his plan please send me a text so that I can better prepare Jason."

"Before you go," pausing Margaret, "please tell me this. Has Jason ever done such a thing before? Sure, I know he has had sex with married women in front of their husbands, but has he ever had a husband go down on his wife after being with her?"

"Damn Deborah, now you are getting me all excited." Margaret exclaimed. "Yes, I think he has done that before but I'm not sure. But I don't think it will be a problem for him either way. But still, he has a right to know what the plan is don't you think?"

"Of course he does." I agreed, "One last thing if you don't mind. Just out of curiosity, does Jason have large ejaculations?"

"Oh, you have no idea!" laughed Margaret.

When Margaret hung up I waited outside the car for a few minutes thinking to myself, wondering if Mark was actually interested in doing this. For me personally, I get an intense thrill when Mark goes down on me after ejaculating. It proves to me his desire to pleasure me, and I have been known to hold off on my orgasm just so he would do this. But doing such a thing with another man is a completely different thing. Is this some kind of latent homosexual thing that I had never before considered? Does Mark have a type of sperm fetish as I do?

Working up my courage I entered the car and took my seat. Mark just looked at me, curious as to what Margaret and I had talked about. For a minute I just looked at my hands in my lap. I did not know how to start, what to say.

Thankfully Mark broke the uncomfortable silence, "Well, what did the two of you talk about?"

Looking at Mark with new eyes I said, "She was wondering about your desire to have Jason hold off from ejaculating and why you wanted that."

"Well," Mark stated matter-of-factly, and taking a deep breath, "because when he is finished I have every intention of picking up where he left off. I think it would be sexy as hell to go down on you and to see the sperm of another man in my beautiful wife's pussy. And, frankly, I know how much you enjoy it when I do that for us at home. Besides, I honestly can't think of a better way to prove to you that I approve of you having sex with a man who has a bigger cock than I have than by doing exactly this. And one more thing while we are on the subject. Just because he has had an orgasm and you have had an orgasm, doesn't mean I don't deserve to have an orgasm as well."

Unbelievably, that actually made a lot of sense to me. When I thought about it, it made perfect sense. Going down on me after Jason's ejaculation was an excellent way to demonstrate his approval. At the thought of that my naughty self spoke up and said, He is also curious as to how your pussy will look after it has had a big cock in it. He wants to get a close up view of your open cunt and the sperm that is flowing out of it. I'm betting he will want to fuck you right after he eats your pussy to orgasm so that he can feel how open your pussy is after Jason's big cock has stretched you out. I'm also betting that he will want to know if you will be able to feel the difference between Jason's big cock and his small dick.

I couldn't help myself, I looked at Mark as he was driving with an absolute kind of lust for him that I had never felt for any man before. What a strange and wonderful feeling. Knowing that your husband is desiring to see you having sex with another man. I was so excited that I forgot to text Margaret until an hour later. It was brief and to the point.

"Yep, he wants to dine at the Y." I said.

Margaret's response was even better, "Fuck, will the two of you allow Jim and I to watch? I have never seen someone do that before I'd totally get off on watching him do it."

So I asked Mark and he said "Sure, that sounds naughty and exciting."

Texting Margaret back I told her that Mark was agreeable. Margaret also told me that Jason hadn't had an ejaculation for 4 days already, so by the time we made it back to Austin where she lived Jason will have gone a full week without an ejaculation, so that he would be particularly horny and his testicles would be very full of sperm. I was thrilled at the thought of Jason being full of sperm and couldn't wait to see and feel his testicles. I was so turned on at that point that I wished that we would be meeting up with them that night.

That evening Mark and I had sex again, and once again Mark refused to ejaculate for me, insisting that keeping him in a heightened state of arousal would be best for all concerned. I had to agree, especially when I remembered that the last time Mark had ejaculated was also 4 days ago and that by the time we met with Jason and the others that he will have gone a full week without ejaculating as well. I couldn't wait!

The Night Before

Finally the day of reckoning was arriving. Those were three of the longest days of anticipation I had ever experienced. Every day Mark and I would talk about what was coming, keeping ourselves excited and anticipating the fun. Always hopeful that the evening would live up to our hopes and dreams, but equally cautious to not make those hopes and dreams so high that it would be impossible to live up to them. Each day leading up to the encounter I would ask Mark if he was still interested in going through with this, and each day he would fully affirm his desire to see this through.

Each day I would also remind him that once we did this it was something that couldn't be taken back. Once I had sex with Jason in front of him, he would always know that I had done this and it wouldn't be something that I could apologize for since he had been so in favor of me doing it as well. Mark never, not once, voiced any concern, which in turn gave me the confidence I needed to live out this experience with him. The confidence Mark had in his own needs and desires fed fuel to my own needs and desires. Somehow Mark had convinced me that by my having sex with Jason a need of his would equally be fulfilled along with my own.

Finally, on the night before we were to meet with Jason, Kimberly, Margaret and Jim, over dinner I asked Mark "Would you be disappointed or worried if I have an orgasm tomorrow night?"

"Of course not," Mark reassured me, "in fact, I would be very disappointed if you didn't have an orgasm. I don't want you to get the idea that this is for me alone. On the contrary, this is for both of us. You and me. If we aren't both fully contented, fully satisfied then this little experiment will be a failure in my eyes. Please Deborah, do not hold back anything. If you want to do something with Jason, just do it. Don't seek my approval, don't worry about me being disappointed. The only thing you could do to disappoint me tomorrow night is to hold back."

Looking into Mark's eyes I could readily tell he was being completely honest with me about this. He really did want me to fully enjoy myself with Jason and his big cock. But I began to wonder if Mark actually realized how big Jason was, that Jason was significantly bigger than even my largest dildo. I remembered Kimberly sticking her chest out with pride, lifting her chin in open defiance and declaring that her husband had an 8 ¼ inch cock. I moistened at the thought of it. Jason is bigger than even your ex-husband my naughty self said to me. You remember how much you enjoyed your ex-husband's big cock, and now you will get to experience something a little bit bigger. You remember how your pussy creamed on your ex-husband's big, thick cock, and now your pussy will cream on Jason's cock right in front of your Mark.

I audibly groaned, drawing Mark's immediate attention. Curious, Mark asked, "What was that groan for?"

"I'm just excited for tomorrow is all." Embarrassed by my open display of sexual heat and wanting nothing more than to change the subject.

Mark just laughed and dropped the issue, much to my relief. How could I tell him I was thinking about my ex's cock without making him concerned? So I was much relieved when the conversation changed to our delicious meals and how we were going to time our meeting at Margaret's home. Ending the evening with wine and rum and wet kisses, eventually falling asleep in each-others arms.

Close Encounter of the Big Cock Kind

As the evening approached I showered. After my shower I stood naked in front of the mirror, blow drying my hair, and began to think about what was about to happen. I looked upon myself, my body. I knew that I was attractive to men, even for a woman my age, but I never thought of myself as being 'beautiful.' But as I looked upon myself I did see an attractiveness there looking back at me. I saw slender hips and nicely shaped thighs. A flat belly, hard earned, and 32B breasts with perky nipples, the left breast slightly larger than the right. Soft, waving brown curls atop my head dropping to just below my shoulders. I supposed that it would not be too hard to believe that I could be seen as beautiful to some men.

Slipping on my lingerie I hoped that Jason would like what he saw, would want what he saw. I was grateful that Mark had been the one to shave my pussy since I had such a difficult time working the razor around the folds of my pussy lips. I felt clean and well groomed, ready to present my body to a man that was not my husband and hoped that it would bring him as much pleasure as I was certain that his cock would bring me.

By the time we were pulling up into Margaret's driveway I was so nervous that my stomach was doing cartwheels. I was also as giddy as a teenager pulling up to her boyfriend's house expecting to lose her virginity. I thought it strange that I would be this excited and this nervous at the same time. All this time, waiting for this one encounter, and all of a sudden I began to worry. Not so much about my own pleasures, but instead I worried about being pleasing to Jason. Jason had been with many women, and I worried that I might not 'stack up' against the others.

Mark could tell that my nerves were playing havoc on me and took my hand and squeezed it tight as we walked up to Margaret's door. Being too scared to move it was Mark who reached up and rang the doorbell, still holding tight to my hand.

Margaret opened the door and she simply looked stunning. Wearing a Gucci dark blue and rose red dress, low cut showing off her beautiful, full breasts and smart makeup with just a touch of slutty mascara. She just stopped in the doorway and looked at me, her mouth slightly agape.

"Deborah, you look so beautiful this evening." She exclaimed.

Mark, looking at me with pride said, "Isn't she something? She has never been more beautiful than she is tonight. She has been practically glowing with anticipation for this evenings attentions."

I just blushed and looked down to my feet. Placing her hand under my chin and lifting my face to hers, looking me deeply in my eyes and with an earnest expression Margaret said, "Don't be shy now Deborah. You are a woman with needs. I see it, Mark feels it, and we all know it. Your pussy is crying out to us all its desire, its need. It is speaking to us all about what it wants, what it deserves. Look at your husband, look at him and tell me that what I have said is not true."

Mark's beautiful, blue eyes were looking at me with a new found sense of awe and passion. Just by looking into my husband's eyes I knew immediately that what Margaret had said was true. And besides, my pussy was crying out, demanding to be fucked with a big cock. Demanding to be finally fulfilled.

No longer shy, I asked Margaret, "May we come in?"

Margaret stepped out of the way and as I walked through the doorway she handed me a large class of Figeac, St. Emilion Red Bordeaux and Mark got his customary rum, extra tall and very strong, just in case we needed the extra courage.

Margaret escorted us into the living room where Jim, Kimberly and Jason were already waiting for us. I blushed again as all eyes were upon me, and I could especially feel Jason's eyes roaming my body. Kimberly audibly gasped and Jim actually applauded. I had never really thought of myself as particularly beautiful, but tonight I was fully aware of the open admiration.

Mark often commented on my beauty, but I had always taken his compliments for the beauty that someone finds in their partner. Mark too is very handsome and has a sexy body that is very fit. And I would readily admit that I too have a nice body. Mark and I exercise regularly, we love to go on runs of 5 miles or more and we both exercise with weights which keeps our muscles toned and firm. But I had never really thought about my face as being anything particularly special, but I did feel like a princess this evening, pampered and fawned over. It was thrilling to experience their open appreciation for my beauty.

Margaret had rearranged the seating in her living room, removing an entire section of her couch, effectively leaving only two spots for Mark and I to sit, one next to Jason and one next to Kimberly on the other side of the couch. Without an invitation I went and sat right next to Jason, brushing up slightly against his strong, firm shoulder as I settled deeper into the couch next to him. Mark, given no choice, sat on the other side of the wraparound couch next to Kimberly so that he could easily observe the goings on between Jason and me.

My heart was aflutter with nervous anticipation. I couldn't help myself and kept sneaking peeks at Jason's crotch from time to time, always thinking that my looks were going unobserved. Once, right after I had checked out Jason's package again I looked up and saw Kimberly was smiling at me. I immediately blushed, embarrassed by my brazenness in looking at her husband's crotch.

Laughing at my shyness Kimberly said, "Stop looking would you. Just touch it, you've been dying to do so ever since you sat down next to him." Everybody immediately ceased their conversations and looked right at me, instantly interested in what was going on between Kimberly and myself. Boldly, with a defiant look on my face and staring right at Kimberly I reached over between Jason's thighs and touched his bulging crotch.

No sooner had I touched him but that I felt a flush of excitement. Jason's cock was soft inside his faded denim jeans, but even so I could feel how big he was. Gently, with tenderness, I squeezed a little and was rewarded with a twitch of excitement from his cock, sending a shiverous thrill up my spine and giving me goose bumps. Not being able to maintain my stare-down with Kimberly any longer I followed my left arm down, across my body, to where my hand was, massaging another man's cock with my husband watching me and I moistened at the thought of it. I looked up and saw Mark's eyes upon me, watching closely as I was stroking another man's cock right before his eyes. I wanted to scream I was so excited.

Margaret, with lusty abandon and a gleam in her eye said, "Pull it out Deborah, we all want to see Jason's big, beautiful, black cock."

Astonished, I could do nothing but just look at her. I was stunned into paralysis, and that is when Mark came to my rescue, "Please Deborah, I want you to."

Swallowing hard, I reached down and unbuckled Jason's belt. Slowly, I unbuttoned his Lee Jeans and pulled his zipper down. Already I could tell that Jason was hard and excited. Jason was wearing a pair of black and white checkered boxer shorts, and even hidden it was obvious to me that his cock was bigger than any I had ever had inside me. Jason's cock was so big and heavy that no sooner had I released it from his jeans than it slipped to the right side of his thigh, which was perfect since I was seated to Jason's left and this allowed me to stroke his full length with ease with my left hand.

Sheepishly I slid my hand across his length, slowly but with purpose. I could hear Jason's soft moan as my small hand grasped the base of his cock through his boxers. I looked up and could see that Mark was leaning forward with his elbows upon his knees watching me with intensity. Kimberly was mesmerized while Margaret and Jim were enthralled and eager.

My anticipation grew by the moment as I gradually began to pull Jason's white Polo shirt off. The first thing I noticed was Jason's lean abs and muscular chest and shoulders. Jason obviously took pride in his body and it showed. The next thing I noticed was that Jason waxed his chest so that he could show off those beautiful muscles. With his shirt off Jason stood to remove his jeans from around his ankles, leaving his cock, still trapped in his boxers, perfectly placed before my avaricious eyes.

I couldn't resist and took hold of the meaty cock through his boxers and gave Mark a sly, impish grin as I eagerly anticipated the moment that I would free his burgeoning cock. I could tell by the look on Mark's face that he too was as eager as I was to take a good look at the big cock that was trapped therein.

Kneeling before him I reached my left hand through the leg of his boxers and cupped his ample testicles, giving them a nice squeeze and feeling how firm and full they were, then moved my hand up and felt the thickness of his cock. With my right hand I began to pull his boxers down, but just enough to expose the head of his circumcised cock, which I quickly wrapped my lips around, taking the head into my mouth before pulling his boxers the rest of the way off and leaving him completely exposed to the view of our fans.

The size of Jason's cock was truly impressive. His big cock was nicely proportioned, thick and long but not so thick as to look grossly out of proportion with his length. And Kimberly didn't lie either, Jason was definitely over 8 inches. I also couldn't help but notice the size of his testicles, again equally in proportion to the size of his cock, the left sagging lower than the right. With lusty abandon I began to massage and squeeze those magnificent, full testicles. I was gratified when I noticed that Jason shaves himself. There is something about body hair that makes Mark and I squeamish, so seeing everything all clean and smooth excited me and my eyes were able to feast upon this masculine cock without obstruction.

Since I had never been with a black man before I was curious to see how my white hand would look as it stroked up and down on his black cock. I must admit, I got a strange, excited thrill from the taboo sensations that were coursing up and down my spine as I looked upon my whiteness sliding smoothly over that beautiful, black cock. But then I got a jolt of realization. As my hand was gliding slowly up and down, up and down, up and down I notice my wedding ring, shining bright upon my finger as my left hand was stroking Jason, and all of a sudden I became frightened and confused. My mind raced and I thought: Look what you are doing Deborah! Just look at your hand and what it is doing. That is NOT your husband's dick in your hand, it is another man's. But my naughty self was quick to recover. That's right Deborah, it is most certainly NOT your husband's small dick. Rather, THAT is a cock in your hand, and a very BIG cock at that. Look how sexy your hand is gliding up and down Jason's engorged shaft. Look how beautiful and soft your hand looks in contrast to his ebony skin. Look in your husband's eyes and see if he is embarrassed or ashamed of what you are doing.

1...34567...11