Three Weeks in Texas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a start I looked at Mark, fearful as to what I might see in his eyes. Terrified that it would be pain that I saw, hurt and disappointment as he noticed his wedding ring on his wife's finger as she stroked another man's cock. But that is not what I found when I looked into Mark's eyes, rather what I found was curiosity and eagerness. Mark's mouth was slightly open and I could see him run his tongue over his lips, wetting them. I knew that Mark approved of what his eyes were witnessing, not so much by his eyes, nor by the way he was leaning toward me to be as close to me as he could from where he was seated, but rather by how his own left hand was deep in his crotch, rubbing himself without a care as to who might notice.

I could feel everybody's eyes upon me as I slid my mouth over Jason's beautiful cock and took him as deeply into my mouth as I could without gagging, all the while pulling and squeezing on his sperm filled testicles. I have to admit that I got a sinister type of thrill when I thought about the differences between the big cock that was currently in my hot, wet mouth and Mark's dick. With Mark I can easily accommodate his entire length without a fear of gagging, but with Jason's meaty cock that would be impossible for me without gagging. My naughty self said to me, I wonder if Mark is noticing your difficulty in deep throating Jason's big cock and if he is reminding himself about how easy it is for you to take the whole of him into your mouth? I wonder if he is as excited by watching you sucking on another man's cock as you are that he is watching.

I paused for a moment, Jason's thick cock still deep in my mouth, and took a look around, immediately noticing the intensity that Mark was looking at me as I was sucking on Jason. At the time I couldn't tell if that intensity was due to his excitement or his horror at what he was observing, so I put it out of my mind. Allowing Jason's cock to slip from my mouth I stood, took Jason by the hand and walked him naked past my husband and our new found friends. As we passed by Mark I peeked at him and noticed his eyes upon the massive cock that would soon be in his wife's hungry pussy.

I have to say, I couldn't stop looking at Jason's big, thick cock as it swayed heavily back and forth as we made our way to the bedroom. As we passed through the doorway to the bedroom Jason began to unzip the back of my dress and by the time we made it to the bed my dress had fallen to the floor, leaving me clothed only in my matching white lace bra and V-String thong panties.

I turned to Jason and wrapped my arms around his neck, drawing him closer to me, desiring to taste his lips, his tongue. Jason's hands went from my hips, tracing the outline of my panties before finally cupping my ass. The way he squeezed my ass was very possessive, pulling my hips and crotch deep into his own where I could feel the mass of his cock pressed against my belly. Jason, with lust, drove his tongue into my mouth, exploring it as though he was searching for something hidden and secret. Jason's lips were soft and full, slightly wet, sexy.

Having forgotten for the moment that there were others watching us, I slid my hands down his body and took hold of his very firm ass, spreading his cheeks and driving my finger to his anus. Jason clenched hard upon my finger and hand, telling me that he would not enjoy the sensation of being probed as Mark did, so I removed my finger from that sensitive spot, settling instead on enjoying the firmness and warmth of his muscled body.

Looking to my right and up I could see that Margaret and Tim had a type of seating area behind a half wall. Our fans were no more than 5 feet from the bed that I was going to be fucked in and they were slightly elevated, leaving me with a startling sensation of raw exposure. I was close enough to hear Kimberly breathlessly say to Mark, "Your wife is so beautiful, so sexy." All Mark could do was numbly nod.

Laying me down gently upon my back on the bed Jason slowly removed my panties, fully exposing to his eyes my wet, inviting pussy. Again I heard Kimberly speaking to my husband, "Ohh," she cooed, "Jason loves watching his big, black cock going in and out of a tight, bald pussy."

"I shaved her pussy myself for tonight's encounter." Mark mumbled.

"I sure hope Jason is patient and gentle with Deborah." Margaret exclaimed.

Intrigued, Mark looked at her and asked "Why is that?"

"Because Mark," Margaret continued with a devilish grin, "just look at how big and thick Jason's cock is. Your wife's pussy will be very tight from being married to a man with a small dick for all these years."

After hearing that I had to look over to Mark. I desperately didn't want him to become uncomfortable with what was happening, nor did I have any desire to humiliate him in any way. But Mark never took his eyes off of me, and I could see his hand drop to his crotch and begin to rub himself through his jeans as I began to feel Jason's tongue exploring my smooth pussy.

"Mark and Kimberly, why don't you go sit in the recliners at the foot of the bed." Margaret said, "And don't be shy to undress and masturbate, we love that here."

I was surprised, and a little terrified, to watch my husband begin to walk woodenly to the blue fabric one-piece formed recliner at the base of the bed, shifted slightly to the right and facing the headboard. Similarly, Kimberly began shedding her clothing immediately and with a little squeal as she quickly disrobed and hopped into the cream colored recliner just to the left of the blue recliner.

I had noticed as I came into the bedroom how the bed was situated in relation to the seating behind the half-wall as well as for the recliners. Margaret had smartly arranged the bed so that all involved would have an excellent view of what was happening upon the bed. I knew that there was no possible way that Mark would not be able to see Jason's big cock as he penetrated me deeply. Both Mark and Kimberly in particular had the best views if I had my head pointed to the headboard, which Jason made sure that that was the case.

The lighting in the room was soft, yet bright, allowing all involved to see clearly what was going on. Yet at the same time it was soft enough so that the room didn't feel as though it was an operating table. The ambiance was inviting and erotic. The bed had cream satin sheets with a black and gold, thick comforter, piled high with black, gold and cream colored pillows. Overhead was a canopy, draped with pink and green lace, with a four-paneled mirror overhead.

Just before succumbing to the pleasure of Jason's tongue working over my pussy I noticed that Mark was indeed undressing. I wonder if he is scared to show everybody here how small his dick is? my naughty self queried. I closed my eyes, enjoying the pleasurable way Jason was probing deeply into my pussy with his tongue and mouth. I arched my back and wrapped my hands behind Jason's head, drawing his tongue and mouth deeper between my open thighs. Close to orgasm I turned my head to look at Mark and opened my eyes, knowing all the while that he would notice the heat and lust shining forth. Surprised, I noticed that Mark had indeed removed all of his clothes and was masturbating cautiously, the intensity and focus returning to his face. Enraptured by the scene I erupted in the first orgasm with another man since the day I met Mark more than 10 years ago.

Dinner is Served Again and I am the Main Course

After that initial orgasm I knew my pussy had to have more. I know this might sound a little strange, but I actually could feel my pussy opening up just a bit more, perhaps in anticipation to accommodate the size of Jason's cock. I don't know, maybe I was just imagining things, but it definitely felt like that. I distinctly remember having the sensation of openness, and maybe it was just something in my mind, but I know what I felt. I know what I experienced, and I sincerely felt as though my pussy was just a bit wider, just a bit more open than what is normal and usual for me when I get sexually excited.

Raising up on one elbow I quickly unsnapped and removed my bra. If I was going to be giving myself to another man, then I was going to be giving him all of me. Spreading my legs as wide as I could I reached down between Jason's strong, muscular arms and began to draw him up to me. I needed to feel his cock inside me. I needed to feel him open me, take me.

For each inch that I drew him up Jason planted a soft, warm kiss upon my body. First, just above my clitoris. Then more on and around my pelvis and narrow hips. Up and over my belly he licked and kissed, pausing to dip his tongue into my belly button. Then below my sexy, albeit small, breasts. Finally upon both of my nipples, each kiss giving me a thrill and sending shivers down my spine. When Jason finally reached my neck I could feel the mass of his cock pressing up against pussy, and then his cock slipped past, resting on top of my pussy all the way up to just below my navel. The weight of his rigid cock felt wonderful.

At that point things began to sink in as to what I was doing, what I was going to do. Suddenly I became terrified again. I was close to allowing another man to enter me, and right in front of the man I love more than anybody else in the world. Do I really want to do this? I hysterically thought. Does Mark really want me to do this? Will Mark be ruined forever, always comparing himself to the man currently lying between my open legs and to the impressive cock the man wields? But no sooner had my sensible self said its peace than my naughty self spoke up with force and purpose. Yes, Mark will always compare himself to the man and to his big cock. Mark is a man and men always compare themselves to other men. Look at Mark, see how hard his dick is? See the look in his eyes, the way he is looking at you? That isn't anger or disappointment Deborah, THAT look is one of lust and passion. THAT look is one of deep desire, deep enchantment, and deep need.

Calmed by the naughty voice in my head, I reached down with my left hand between my legs to find Jason's big, hard cock. Guiding him, I lifted Jason's thick cock and placed it right at the entrance to my pussy. My cunt was so wet, so warm, I could feel my heat even from outside of my pussy. My desire, my need was near overwhelming, but Jason was being playful and refused to enter me. Continuously he would rub the thick head of his cock just outside of my pussy, rubbing the entire length from my anus to my clit. Each time his cock was situated right at my entrance I would thrust my hips to him in hopes that I would finally get to feel his cock sink into me, but each time he would pull just far enough away to prevent his entering me, leaving me in the reckless state of confusion mingled with need.

Moaning, I plead "Please, Jason. Please now." Feeling a little embarrassed by my need and my vocalizing of it I looked over first to Kimberly, who had her legs spread wide and two fingers plunging in and out of her wet, open pussy. Her eyes were wide open with this look of utter fascination. I knew then that Kimberly was so completely focused on what we were doing that I honestly don't think that she even knew the rest of us where in the same room with her.

I then looked over to Mark and was stunned to see the same look on his face. One of utter focus, the look of the animal in heat, his eyes and mind on nothing else but what his wife and her lover were doing. Jason took that very moment to plunge his cock deep into my pussy, not with the force of a battering ram, but more like the force of a wave pressing up a soft and warm beach. I couldn't help myself, closing my eyes I arched my back and moaned loudly. Jason placed his mouth over mine and I could feel his full lips again exploring mine, dipping his tongue in shallow thrusts into my open and desperate mouth.

It has finally happened, I thought to myself. I have the big cock I need, the big cock I want inside of me. Again I looked to Mark and saw this ... I don't know how to describe it, but Mark had this look of: love. Here was my dream, I was actually living out my dream except the man was no longer faceless. I could feel Jason's big cock slowly, purposefully going in and out of my open pussy, filling me so completely and without pain. I could feel Jason's size, so much bigger and thicker than my husband's dick, and I was watching my husband masturbating his small dick as I was feeling my lover's big cock passionately thrusting deeper inside me than Mark could ever go. How erotic! Mark wasn't mad, he didn't seem scared at all, and he wasn't disappointed in me. How sexy, I thought, how deeply exciting to feel a big cock deep inside me and to watch my husband masturbating his small dick at the same time I was feeling so completely filled.

Again I closed my eyes, concentrating on the sensations I was receiving. I felt Jason's cock sliding in between the folds of my pussy. I felt my wetness upon his shaft, the smoothness of Jason's rhythm, his persistent thrusts. I squeezed my eyes shut, preserving the feeling of fullness.

My naughty self took this chance to speak up, Mark loves you Deborah and needs to see you pleasured. Look into his eyes, feel the strength in his hand as he grips yours so tight. I hadn't even realized it but Mark had come to the side of the bed and had taken my hand in his while the other was stroking his small, hard dick, beside my face.

Jason raised himself onto his knees, thrusting his hips at me, watching his cock as it sank deeply into me. At that moment all of the frustration, all of the secrecy, all of the longing memories came flooding out of me, bursting forth in my earth-shattering orgasmic ecstasy. I felt as though I had ruptured, as though a dam had burst forth and my pussy clenched tight upon the thickness of Jason's big cock as I spasmed and writhed, impaled.

My body felt limp, worn and numb, and Jason slowed his thrusts, eventually just resting the weight of his cock while still deep inside me as my orgasm subsided. My mind was shocked back into activity when I heard Kimberly first, and then the others begin to applaud our performance. I looked over at Mark and he had this huge grin on his face. I couldn't believe it, he actually looked happy, pleased with me, overjoyed with my pleasure.

"That was wonderful Deborah," Margaret exclaimed. "Just wonderful. I don't think I have ever witnessed as powerful an orgasm from a woman as that before. I wish Sarah and Tim were here to have witnessed this."

I was more than a little embarrassed, not so much for myself but rather for Mark. I didn't want him to think or feel that he never had a chance to pleasure me again, but Mark too was applauding, and louder than any of the others. I realized that he wasn't embarrassed at all, rather he was proud of me, if you can believe that. I felt so reassured, so confident by Mark's enthusiasm.

Jim quickly agreed, "Wow Deborah, that was truly impressive. Inspiring really."

Kimberly came up to Jason who was still on his knees, breathing hard, his cock still inside me, and kissed him roundly on the mouth, "You are a beautiful man Jason." She said with force and utter passion.

Finally Mark reached down and gently took my head in his hands, my lover still deep inside me. Lifting my lips gently to his he kissed me with more passion than I had ever experienced with him before. His eyes were shining with love, lust and passion. It was a strange sensation to have my husband kiss me so passionately and with such intensity as another man still had his thick, hard cock buried so deep inside me. Mark didn't say anything to me, rather he addressed Jason, "More Jason, Deborah needs and wants more."

This time Jason didn't need to be as gentle like the last time, especially since my pussy had opened up and stretched nicely to accommodate his length and girth. This time Jason actually took me, not with force or brutality, but rather with determination. I could feel Jason cock, plunging in and out, in and out, in and out. Soon, the warmth and heat returned to me with equal force and I could feel my orgasmic juices begin once more to rise. Mark and Kimberly were again seated upon the recliners where they had an unobstructed view of Jason's big cock sliding in and out of my wet, open pussy. I spread my legs just a little wider, giving Jason's hips more room to thrust his entire length into me, all the while enjoying the thought that my husband could easily see the large, dark cock that was plunging so deeply into his wife's pussy.

Soon, feeling his own passions begin to rise Jason slowed his pace and then stopped, drawing out a moan of disappointment from me. But Jason had something else in mind as he turned me over onto my stomach and lifted my hips to him. As Jason entered me from behind I could feel the lips of my pussy as they stretched around his hard, thick cock. Again eliciting a moan of pleasure from my lips. Without my approval, I soon found myself bucking and pressing my pussy harder and harder on each of his thrusts, awash in the pleasure that only a big cock can give a woman.

With each thrust I could feel Jason's large, sperm filled testicles slapping aggressively against my clit. With each slap of his heavy testicles I received a jolt of pleasure that coursed all the way from my clitoris to the tips of my toes. With each thrust, with each slap of his large, firm testicles I could sense the pleasures that my pussy was giving his thick, meaty cock. I got a rush, a thrill as my naughty self said Feel his cock Deborah. Feel how hard, how big his beautiful cock is, and it is YOUR pussy that is pleasuring that big, hard cock. It is YOUR pussy that will make that big cock ejaculate. It is YOUR pussy he will fill with all of his thick, white, warm sperm. And look at your husband Deborah, Mark wants it just as much as you do. I opened my ravenous eyes and looked wildly over my shoulder at Mark as I was deep in the throes of passion and I could see that what my naughty self had said was true. Mark did want it, he too wanted to experience it. He wanted our orgasm as much as I did.

I could sense that Jason was nearing his ejaculation and clenched my pussy just a little tighter, eliciting a guttural moan of pleasure from Jason that was pleasing to my ears. Jason grabbed my hips a little tighter and pressed his hands downward, fully exposing my anus to his eyes all the while spreading my pussy open just a touch more and forcing me to release the tight grip my pussy had upon his shaft. Jason, apparently, did not wish to ejaculate from this position, which was slightly disappointing as I was thoroughly enjoying the sensation of his large testicles pressing against my clitoris.

Flipping me back over onto my back again Jason thrust his entire length into me in a single, passionate drive, taking my pussy as his own. Thrusting over and over Jason sank his entire length into me. In a fog of approaching ecstasy I was mildly surprised that my pussy could accept all of his cock. Jason's already mammoth cock, approaching his own ecstasy, swelled, stretching my pussy wider yet.

My pussy clenched in orgasm, my mouth opened wide in a silent scream and I could feel Jason's cock and testicles as they began to pulse, ejaculating his thick, warm sperm in an explosive flood. With lust and greed I clamped my hands around Jason's firm ass, pulling him as deep inside me as his 8 inch cock could go. In intense orgasm, I clenched my teeth, digging my nails into Jason's back as I felt his sperm rushing forth inside me. I couldn't help myself as I cried out in the raw bliss of orgasm. As if from outside myself I could hear Jason's own cries of pleasure. My mind shut down, all sensation except for the pleasure I was receiving receded. All I could feel was the warm, thick sperm that Jason was ejaculating and the crushing pulse of my own pussy as we each fed off of each-other, together in a fit of heat and open lust. Sweaty, breathes coming in short, expanding bursts, muscles clenching and unclenching, a pussy and a cock pulsing in rhythm with our own quickened heartbeats.

1...45678...11