Thunderstruck Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, no problem. Talk to you later" and hung up.

As I drove into the garage I saw Jerry waiting for me with a large cardboard box. As I pulled into my parking space he said "open your trunk" and as I stopped I open my trunk before turning off my car. As I got around to my trunk I saw and bunch of electronics and Jerry pointed out that there were four small micro cameras that were motion and voice activated and two slave recorders. He also showed me a microchip GPS homing bug that could be placed in either a cell phone or in a car to track it with a computer program. I asked him where he got it and he smiled and said a friend of mine in the police department loaned it to me."

I looked at him and said "I'm going to ask you something hypothetical question. If someone asked, could it be possible to set up two of these cameras in a condo today with the slave recorder just outside the condo. And could it be possible to put two more in say a house, one in the bedroom and the other in the kitchen with the slave recorder in the garage. Could it be done?"

Jerry just smiled and said "I'd just need some of my tools and then we'll need to leave the office and get to work".

It was only ten in the morning when we rode up in the Bridgestone Loft elevator to condo 356. I held a smaller cardboard box as Jerry knocked on the door as we stood there in our Houston fireman's uniforms. No one answered and jerry slipped a small leather case out of his back pocket and selected two small metal tools and inserted them into the door lock and turned it and we were in. The positioning of the cameras was important so that they could get the best coverage of the living room and the bedroom and after that we found the electrical control closet just outside the condo where we set up the recorder. We were in and out in twenty minutes.

Finding Out Who the Players Were

My house was easier and we were back at the office by late noon. It was when we arrived at the office that I found out who the guys were. Jerry brought the prints in and said "one of my friends over in the police headquarters recognized the two in the t-shirts and slacks; the blonde one is Kenny Savage and the guy with the ponytail is Tommy Jenson. They own a club down on the ship channel called the Pearl. He didn't know too much about it other than the fact it was a very quite private club. The other guy in the blue suit with black hair is Richard Bennett one of the vice-presidents of the Lexington Insurance Company from the car's registration."

"Great, Jerry! Great work!" I said feeling like I was getting somewhere and seeing a little through the fog. "If you could, see what else you can find out about these guys and I want to know everything you can find out about the night club Pearl; like a copy of their liquor license, the last time they had an fire inspection and any and all blueprints of the place" I said sitting back in my chair.

Jerry smirked as his eyes lit up and he said "are you thinking of giving them an inspection, I'd sure like to come along."

"Yes, but I need more information first!" I said. Then as an after thought I turned on my computer and opened the internet and looked up the Lexington Insurance Company in Houston.

I worked through the afternoon and left for home at about 5pm. As I drove in the heavy rush hour traffic south on Hwy 59 when my cell rand and it was Sara.

"Hello Jack! I've been wondering all day what you've found out" She said.

"Well, not too much Sara" I said then added "I found out that Mr. Blue Suit is Richard Bennett, a vice-president of Lexington Insurance and the other two are Kenny Savage and Tommy Jenson, and they own a club down on the ship channel called the Pearl."

"On the ship channel? My God, that pretty far from all the rest of the clubs on Richmond or downtown. Sort of a strange place for a club I'd think" Sara thought out loud.

"Yes, unless you wanted to keep it very private and unnoticed" I said without thinking and then realized what I had said.

"My God! What is Peggy doing? Is she nuts? I can't believe this!" Sara said.

"I'm on my way home, I'm hoping to hold myself in check and not give away that I'm suspicious of her. But I'm so fucking hurt and pissed at her for this, even though I have no evidence that she is cheating on me yet, it feels that way. God when did this nightmare happen? I had no clue until yesterday in the restaurant" I hissed out with rage and hurt.

"Jack, Jack! Take a deep breath and control yourself!" Sara said "we'll find out soon, I'm sure of it . . ." as my cell rang and I looked at the caller ID and saw it was my wife and said "Sara Peggy's calling so I'm going to hang up but I'll call you early tomorrow, Bye" then answered my wife's call.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hi Honey, where are you?" she said pleasantly.

"I'm on Hwy 59 and the traffic is terrible, I'll be home as soon as I can" I replied.

"Great! I'm planning steaks and grilled vegetables and I've got a case of cold Corona too" she said and then giggled and covered the phone it seemed as I heard only muffled sounds.

"Sounds good, I'm hungry. Should be at the house in twenty minutes" I said as I turned off Hwy 59.

Peggy giggled again and the phone was muffled and then she said "OK, see you when you get here and I have a surprise for you too!" then hung up.

I had worked hard to give Peggy the house that she wanted. We lived in one of the better sections of Sugarland, TX with two acres of land and a 4200 square foot Spanish designed home with a swimming pool. The house was designed in the shape of a U, with the kitchen, den and powder room in one wing and the long living room in the center with three bedrooms and two baths in the other wing. The pool and patio were in the center of the two wings of the house making it very private.

I drove into the driveway and noticed a black town car on the curb as I parked in the attached garage and then walked into the kitchen and heard Peggy laughing.

I didn't see her and yelled out "Hey Honey, I'm home!" as I walked through the kitchen and into the living room and then saw my wife coming in off the patio in a brief bikini that I never saw before with a half filled wine glass in her hand. She was smiling as she moved towards me and said "Jack, Honey, get into your bathing suit and come out on the patio I want to introduce you to someone. I'll open a cold Corona for you while you change."

Meeting Richard Bennett

I glanced out onto the patio as I crossed the living room and didn't see anyone. I put on my trunks and an old loose t-shirt then walked out to the patio as Peggy was laughing again. As I walked out on the patio I saw Mr. Blue Suit, Richard Bennett sitting in one of the wicker chairs around our patio table with a drink in his hand as Peggy sat near by. As I approached the table Peggy got up as did Bennett and as she handed me an ice cold Corona with a slice of lime in the opening of the bottle she said "Jack, I'd like to introduce to my boss, Richard Bennett."

Richard Bennett was about 6 foot one about two inches shorter than me as he stepped towards me with his hand out. He was bare chested with some graying chest hair on his less than defined upper chest. He had a slight belly I noticed as I shook is hand then as he sat down I picked the lime and squeezed it allowing the juice to drip into the bottle and then took a couple of swallows of beer before sitting down.

Peggy looked at Bennett as I waited and then she said "Richard is vice-president of Lexington Insurance Company" as Bennett cut in "Oh Peggy I'm sure Jack doesn't need to hear that, I'm just one of the employees of Lexington, that's all" then added "Jack, I just wanted to meet you, Peggy has told me so much about you" as I looked at Peggy and she lowered her eyes not making eye contact with me.

"Really" I said "I didn't think she had the time" speaking before thinking as both Peggy and Richard Bennett looked at me.

Peggy stood up as she said "Jack I'll get the vegetables and the steaks while you start the grill and walked towards the kitchen. I watched her go her hips swaying in the brief bikini as Bennett said "lovely wife you have there, and she's got a beautiful figure for being 31 years old. Damn nice!"

I boiled with rage! Who the fuck did this prick think he was I thought as I was going to tell him that I though his comment was inappropriate for a guest and her boss!

Peggy came out with a tray as I was forming the words and asked "is the grill hot?"

'Oh shit' I thought as I got up and walked to the grill and started it. I started grilling the vegetables as Peggy started to set the patio table. Then Richard asked Peggy for another drink and she went into the living room and I saw her pouring my best scotch into his glass. That pissed me off more. As I grilled I glanced back to the table, it was getting dark by then and Peggy had put three candles on the table and was arranging the table.

Peggy was standing next to Richard as he sat on the opposite side of the table and she seemed to be taking a long time moving things on the table. I turned the steaks and glanced back and noticed that Peggy had her feet spread about shoulder wide and was not moving as Richard was just looking at me with his right hand was hidden behind Peggy as he held his drink in his left hand.

There was something strange about the way she was standing and I noticed that her knees were slightly flexed in the position she was in as I asked "Peg, can you get me another Corona" and was surprised as I saw her yelp softly and then thought I heard her moan as her head raised to look me in the eyes. It was minutes later as I checked the steaks and vegetables that she moved and got me another beer.

As we ate Richard said "Jack, I hope I'm not inconveniencing you by monopolizing your beautiful wife" as Peggy gave him a look "she scheduled to take a two day seminar this weekend. It's part of her training and she needs it to be better at what she does."

I was going to reply that is was very short notice then he did a strange thing as he put down his steak knife and raised his right hand to his face and sniffed his index and long finger and then sucked them with his mouth as he said there's nothing better than prime meat as Peggy's face flushed bright red and then she giggled as they sat across from me.

I didn't like the smugness of this man, and I wasn't sure what they were doing but the rules of this game were going to change soon I decided.

Richard Bennett left at about ten, he had said Good Night on the patio and Peggy walked him out to his car only wearing her brief bikini to my utter astonishment, something my shy, always proper wife would never dream of doing before . . . but then I questioned whether or not I knew the woman who was my wife now.

I was cleaning off the table and walking through the living room and happened to glance out the front windows of the living room to see Richard and my wife talking up close and then flabbergasted and stunned immobile as she put her arms around his neck and kissed him.

Shocking Revelations

As the kiss went on his hands reached up and cupped her full upraised breasts and then lifted her bikini cups off her, uncovering her tits as he squeezed and mauled them. I couldn't believe it and it took all of my strength to remain there and not go out and kill him.

I was having a stiff scotch as Peggy came in and looked at me and then went out in the kitchen and finished cleaning up before she crossed the living room where I was sitting and said "I hope you enjoyed yourself as much as I did Darling. I'm going to pack and then go to bed. I suspect this weekend is going to be very busy for me" and went into our bedroom. I sat there for a while feeling so lower and despondent and cried silently then got Peggy's cell from her handbag and opened the back placing the GPS microchip in it before replacing it.

I got up as Peggy showered and did her hair. She dressed as I got some coffee and as I was returning to the bedroom she was coming out with a small pull suitcase. She was dressed in her grey power suit and then kissed me on the cheek saying "I don't want to smear my lipstick, got to go. See you Sunday, Bye!"

I called Sara and she was on her way to the shop. I told her about last night and seeing them out on the front sidewalk as Richard Bennett was leaving and then remembered the cameras and asked if she wanted to see what was on the recorded.

"What are you talking about?" she asked and I told her that I had rigged the house with cameras and a recorder and that I broke into the condo and did the same.

"You're kidding right?" she asked.

"No, I did it with Jerry Wilson's help" I replied.

"I'm on my way, wait until I get there before you look and the video" Sara said and then hung up.

I called the office and got Jerry on the phone and asked him to go out and buy me a laptop and load it with memory and a large hard drive and then load the pictures on it and upload the internet GPS program on it.

"Sure, Jack. And by the way, we have blueprints of Lexington and the Pearl. The liquor license is in force but needs to be renewed next month and they never had a fire inspection as a night club, the last inspection was for a warehouse" Jerry said.

"Music to my ears. I'll be in, in about and hour. OK?" I said.

"No problem, see when you get here" he said and hung up.

Sara arrived as I was hanging up and walked into the kitchen looking pretty in her summer dress as she said "God it's getting hot and humid out there. So lets see what my sister is up to, you haven't peeked have you?"

"No, would you like a cup of coffee first?" I asked.

"No, but some bottled water would be good" she replied.

I handed her a bottle of water as we left the kitchen and walked across the breezeway to the garage and on the work bench was the recorder.

"Cool!" Sara said as I took out the DVD disk in the recorder and put in a new one before we went into the den and put in the DVD player and turned on the large plasma screen TV.

Sara grabbed the remote and looked at me and said "Are you ready?" with concern in her eyes as I answered "I'm not sure! But nothing ventured, nothing gained! I'm not sure I want to see this!"

"Jack it maybe nothing, who knows! We need for you to see this . . . it's the only way you'll know for sure. And I'm here to support you just like you supported me with Fred" she said as she squeezed my hand and hit play.

Shocked and Stunned

It started with a time date in the upper right hand corner of 06/07/07 3:45pm as Peggy walking through the Living room and into the bedroom with a small shopping bag and placed it on the bed. She then stripped off her powder suit and then put it away walking back to the bed and taking out the bikini that I had seen her wear last night. After she slipped it on she walked over to her bureau and sprayed some perfume on before taking out her cell and speed dialing a number.

"Hi, Baby!" she said "yeah I'm home" there was a pause as she listened then asked "When are you going to get here?" then another pause "That late! I'm not sure when he'll be here probably around five thirty, I'll call him at five" then she paused again before answering "Yes, you know how you make me feel, I'm wet whenever you're around me." There was another pause then she said "Yes, Wednesday at the Ra Sushi was incredibly exciting, I was leaking like a faucet all through lunch and then you made me stand in front of you and let you finger fuck me it made me cum so hard, Baby."

Peggy paused as she listened and then spoke "Jack, he hasn't a clue, the dumb fuck! I've wasted so many years with him, and now its my turn! He's just so easy to control, so wimpy, not like you at all. God the things you force me to do! The thrills and excitement are staggering and mind-blowing, and I cum so hard."

"Yes, come over soon! Oh, this is going to be so much fun . . . I can't wait to see jack's face when he sees this bikini that you bought me. He'd shit bricks if he saw the dresses and lingerie you bought me to wear for you."

Another pause then "you're here great! Come in through the kitchen door!"

Sara stopped the disk as she looked over at me and saw I was crying silently and said "I'm so sorry Jack" and then hugged me hard before she said "that bitch of a sister of mine, has she lost her mind! You're a wonderful man, thoughtful, caring and sincere . . . much more than most of the men I know, and that includes Fred. You're not a wimp, I've seen you in the gym, and I've seen you boxing. She has no idea how tough you are, you've only shown her your compassionate side! She's a cheating fool!"

She started up the video again and Richard Bennett was coming into the living room as Peggy came out of the bedroom and flaunted herself at him saying "we've got about an hour before my oblivious hubby gets home I think."

We watched as Richard moved over to Peggy and kissed her, deeply frenching her mouth and throat as Peggy responded. As she moaned in arousal he undid her bikini top and let it fall to the floor as his hand roamed over her breasts. As they broke their heated kiss he said to her call him as he pushed her bikini bottom off her hips and she stepped out of it looking confused. "Now?" she said as he stepped out of his swim trunks and Sara and I saw that he wasn't the largest endowed individual around.

"Yes . . . now!" Richard said stepping behind her and moving in close as Peggy opened her cell and dialed my cell as Richard spread her legs with his foot as she bent over the living room couch supporting herself with her left hand on the arm of the couch.

"Hi Honey, where are you?" Peggy spoke pleasantly into the cell in her hand as Richard centered his cockhead in the wet center of her cunt and reached around her and mauled her tits with his hands and fingers.

Sara and I watched as Richard squeezed her tits and pulled and twisted her hard, throbbing nipples as she bent further forward over the couch and pushed her gushing vagina back at Richard's cock as she said 'Great! I'm planning steaks and grilled vegetables and I've got a case of cold Corona too' and then giggled and covered the phone and groaned "Ooohhhhhh God, Fuck Me! This is so much fun!!!!'

Richard thrust his cock into her as her buried his face in the crook of her neck and sucked hard on the side of her neck obviously determined to mark her as she bounced back on his driving cock and said as she giggled again and muffled the phone 'fuck me harder, like last week, he's about ten minutes away, Ooohh Yes! Fuck Me' she squealed as Richard responded pistoning his cock into her as she spoke into the phone again 'OK, see you when you get here and I have a surprise for you too!' then hung up and screamed Ooooooooooooh God! I'm sooooo CLOSE!!! OOOOHHH God! I'm Ccuummiiinnnggg SOOOOO STRONG!!!!.

"That Fucking BITCH!" Sara hissed out with hot hatred "she'll get hers!" As I sat there numb and shocked, my world as I knew it disintegrating before my eyes. My head and heart ached with hurt and rage. My emotions were so intense that they were overpowering and my mind withdrew into a world of its own.

Sara watched the rest of the video. It was the part of me arriving and changing into my trunks before going out on the patio and Sara looked at the video and then at my tear filled face and commented with an impish grin "you're twice as big as him! Peggy is a fucking fool!"

Sara stayed with me and I managed to get myself up and going by noon. She had called Maria and told her that she wasn't going to be in and told her to close and lock the shop up at three and take the rest of the day off. Sara drove me to my office and it was clear that my staff saw in my red eyes and face that things were not good with me and they just did their jobs and avoided me. Jerry came in to my office with a box and I introduced him to Sara and then asked "did you get my laptop?"