Thunderstruck Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure did" he answered as he opened the box and placed the laptop on my desk saying "I've already loaded the pictures and the GPS program and all you need to do is click on the logo on your screen and it will come up, see!"

Sara came over to my deck and looked over my shoulder as Jerry showed me how to run the program and after a couple of key strokes a map of Houston came up. Jerry typed in 'Peggy' and a red star appeared on the map as Sara said "Cool!" Jerry opened a window and highlighted ZOOM and clicked on the star and the map grew larger and the star was on the southwest corner of where the Bridgestone condos where located.

It was too tempting and I brought the desk phone closer as I said "Sara would you please call Peggy's office and see if she's there" with a little hardness in my voice. Sara's head was right next to mine and she moved over my shoulder a little more and dialed Peggy's office before I pressed the speaker phone.

"Peggy Parsley's office, Jill speaking"

"Jill, this is Peggy's sister Sara and I need to talk to her. Can you connect me" Sara said as I smelled her perfume and felt her breast pressing into the back of my shoulder.

"Aw, I'm sorry Sara she's . . . aw busy!" Jill stammered.

"Is she in her office or not?" Sara pushed "I need to speak with her!" Sara said curtly.

"I sorry Sara, but she's not here, her calendar says that she at a seminar" Jill replied.

"Is there a contact phone number that I can reach her at, Jill?" Sara asked.

"No, and that's strange" Jill replied.

"Where is the seminar?" Sara asked.

"It doesn't give any information. I'm sorry Sara!" Jill answered.

"OK, thank you" and we hung up.

Peggy's Charade Becomes Exposed

So much for the charade this morning with the power suit I said as I dialed Peggy's cell phone. It was 2pm in the afternoon and after five rings Peggy answered "Hello, Jack! What's the matter?" sounding aggravated.

"Well Honey" I said "it just occurred to me that you didn't tell me where the seminar was taking place or where you're staying if there was an emergency". There was a long pause as we heard what sounded like water splashing and then Peggy said "it's in San Antonio at the five star Sheraton Downtown, I'm leaving after work" sounding annoyed.

"So you're in your office now Honey?" I baited her.

"Yes, Honey. Where did you think I was?" Peggy asked now her voice sounding perturbed.

"Well, my devoted and faithful wife, I just called your office and I know your not there! My second guess would be that you're probably holed up in condo 356 at the Bridgestone Lofts!" I said with hatred in my voice.

"WHAT???? . . . What did you say???" Peggy gasped as if someone had just put their hands around her throat and I disconnected the conversation by hanging up and then disconnected the phone line from the phone and said that should give her something to think about" as I smiled for what seemed a long time.

Both Jerry and Sara looked at me questioning my actions. And Sara said "You tipped the self-centered and cheating Bitch off, Jack! Why?"

"It doesn't matter anymore, after the humiliation I realize now that she and her lover Richard Bennett put me through last night and the video that we watched this morning it seems pretty evident that she's consciously made me a cuckold, and she's done it with great enjoyment and delight. Now it's my time! I could never trust her ever again, I have no idea of the lies she been feeding me or the number of times she's cheated on me but I will, God help me I WILL!"

"WOW! The lion roars!" Sara said smiling as she kissed his cheek then added "anything I can do?"

"Me too!" said Jerry.

"Yes, if you want to. I'm going to bird dog them, tonight, tomorrow and on Monday I'll see a divorce lawyer and protect myself financially. Jerry if you want you can watch Peggy's cell phone and if it moves from the condo let me know" I said.

I got up and Sara followed me as I went down stairs to the maintenance garage and found Jake Harrington a huge mountain of a Black man who also trained at Gold's gym. He was an ex boxer and a good one and got out before someone fixed a fight on him. I asked Jake if he had a girlfriend and he told me that he had a wife and I said "Jake how would you like to take your wife out tonight and probably Saturday night on me."

He looked at me as did Sara and then Jake said "Why? And I replied "so I have you to protect my back if there's a need."

"Where are we going?" he said as a smile played across his face.

"We're going out dancing at a new night club called the Pearl, it's a private club but I think I can get us in without a problem. I hear these clubs open late so why don't we meet here at say 9 tonight."

"My wife has been bugging me to take her out dancing this will definitely get me out of the doghouse and maybe into her panties, oh, excuse me Sara!" Jake said with a huge grin on his face.

We finished up and as Sara and I were walking up stairs Sara asked "Why are we going to the night club?" I replied I was thinking that if Richard Bennett had met with Kenny Savage and Tommy Jenson on Wednesday at Ra Sushi and Peggy just discovered she had a seminar this weekend that Richard and Peggy were heading for the Pearl tonight and I was going to be there.

Sara was quite for several steps and then said "I guess I'm going to have to go home and get into something more appropriate for a night club and the fireman's uniform is going to stand out like a beacon. I grinned and answered "I see your point. Why don't you leave and go home and I'll pick you up at eight."

She stopped and said "Will you be alright? I'll stay if you need me" with worry and concern in her voice and face for me.

"No I'm fine, the shock and hurt are wearing off and I'm beginning to reach an equilibrium again" I paused and then went on "It's hard to realize that eight years of your life and marriage are over but I've reached that point mentally. I would have never thought that this would be happening, I had realized that Peg and I had drifted apart some and that was the purpose for the cruise but I never thought that she was cheating on me, and she did it so methodically and meticulously!" I said.

Sara reached out with her hand and touched my arm as she said "I'm so sorry for you Jack. I feel your pain too. I know what its like to wake up in the nightmare of finding out the one you love has willfully cheated on you, broken their marriage vows to you and it's not fun. You doubt yourself and wonder if you could have changed what's happened but in the end it isn't you that made the deceitful and loathsome decision. My sister is a fool, and I have no sympathy for her at all. You'll get through this . . . and I'll help you!" then she moved up on the step above my feet making her head level with mine and kissed me on the lips surprising me before turning and leaving.

We needed one more in our party and I asked Jerry. I was looking for someone in the police department that was in Vice and would make some individuals think twice before taking us on. I mentioned this to Jerry and his eyes lit up as he said "My brother! I've got an older brother, actually that where the electronics came from and he's in Vice, I'll ask him."

At about three in the afternoon I asked Jerry if he could find the phone number of the Pearl and as I was ordering a limo to take us and bring us back from the parking lot of my office at 8:45 that night Jerry came in and waited. As I got off the phone he said "here's the number you wanted and handed me a slip of paper.

Before I dialed the number I asked Jerry who I knew Peggy didn't know to go over to the Loft condo's and get the DVD in the recorder and put a new one in, in its place so I would get a continuous recording of anything that happened there in either the living room or bedroom.

After Jerry left I dialed the number of the Pearl thinking about the Ra Sushi restaurant and heard a deep voice say "Pearl".

"Hello, this is fire marshal Jack Parsley of the Houston Fire department is Mr. Savage or Mr. Jenson there I'd like to speak with them" I said.

There was an undecided pause and then the deep voice said "hang on" and put me on hold. Moments later a voice answered "Kenny Savage, can I help you?"

"I think so, I'm Jack Parsley and fire marshal of Houston. It seems that your building on the ship channel is not been inspected for many years and I understand that it's now a night club?" I started.

There was a moment of silence and then Kenny Savage cleared his voice and said "we'll take care of that soon Mr. Parsley, it must have been over looked. We've only owned the building for a year now."

"Mr. Savage I've got a particular problem with that, you see we've now talked about it and if anything should happen it would come back to bite me in the ass. As I see it we have two options, one is that I close you down until we can put you on a waiting list to do a walk through and test your fire prevention equipment . . ."

"WHAT!!!" Kenny Savage yelled and added "You can't do that!"

"Oh Yes I Can!" I said vigorously and then continued "but we can maybe agree on option two, and that is that there will be six VIP passes for me and my guests tonight and tomorrow night at the door when I get there."

"That's blackmail" Kenny Savage hissed.

"No that's a favor you're doing me and I'll recuperate by doing a fire prevention test to your liking this month so your liquor license is not in jeopardy" I said.

There was another long pause and then Kenny said "Agreed."

"There's one more thing" I said "I want you to tell your bouncers to stay away from us. I have a particular interest in your club tonight and tomorrow night and there maybe an altercation between me and someone else and if that happens I'd appreciate that they let it happen, understand?" I said.

"You're not going to kill anyone are you?" Savage asked.

'No, just damage them a little bit" I replied.

"Ok. There'll be six VIP passes at the door tonight for you" Savage said.

And I said "Thank you Mr. Savage and I'd like to keep this conversation just between you and me and your partner Mr. Jenson, OK?"

"OK" and I hung up smiling thinking 'I love my job'.

My last for the day was to call a locksmith and have all the locks on the house changed Sunday morning at nine. It cost me a little more but I knew it needed to be done. At about five Peggy's cell still showed her to be at the condo and I packed up my new laptop and headed home to shower and change.

At home, I laid my laptop on the kitchen table and walked through the silent house realizing that there were too many mental images in my head of what happened with Peggy and Richard in my living room and what my treacherous wife had said to keep living there. I showered and put on a black silk t-shirt that fit like a glove and a pair of black slacks and comfortable black leather loafers and made myself a drink deciding not to use the 25 year old scotch that Richard had helped himself to but some 15 year old Jim Bean bourdon.

The trip to the Pearl on Friday Night

I arrived at Sara's house at 7:30 and found the back door open and yelled out "Hey, Sara, I'm here."

As I placed my laptop on her kitchen table and opened it up Sara walked into the Kitchen with only a towel wrapped around here and looked very sexy as she said "You're early, make yourself a drink and relax while I make myself look beautiful!"

And unconsciously I said "Sara you're already beautiful" as she was turning to go back to her bedroom but stopped and looked at me and then walked over to me and said "thank you my gorgeous stud, you look very handsome yourself tonight" as she reached up and put her hands around my neck pressing her body into mine saying "Jack I must be honest with you and confess I've had a crush on you since I've known you. I held it in check for my marriage and yours but look out now, because I'm coming after you" and kiss me on the lips and speared her tongue between my lips and then broke away saying "Oops!!!" as her eyes got big and she bent and picked up her towel which had fallen off her and proceeded to walk back to her bedroom with her towel in her hand as her hips and buttocks swayed so teasingly and as she got to her doorway she looked over her shoulder naughtily before disappearing into her bedroom.

As I waited I poured myself bourbon to chase away the nerves in my stomach and sat out on Sara's porch.

Just about eight fifteen Sara came out of her bedroom and walked out on her patio wearing a short pink and white check halter dress that fit her like a second skin. The tear-drop halter cups of her dress covered only half of each of her breasts and were held up by a single strap that tied behind her neck. Her long blonde hair was tied back and she wore only a white gold and diamond necklace as she said "What do you think Jack, am I presentable enough to be your date?"

I looked at her and realized I had never really looked at her before. She had always been my sister-in-law Sara and not anything more but at that moment as I looked at her I saw a very attractive and desirable woman . . . and liked what I saw as she said with a smile "shut your mouth you're embarrassing me and I replied "I'm blown away Sara, you're incredibly beautiful!"

She blushed and rocked her hips standing self-conscious as she said in a soft voice "I really didn't have anything to wear, it's just something that I picked up this afternoon. I figured we were going to a club and I didn't want to look out of place." When she paused again and added "Believe it or not this is the first time I've gone out in five years, I guess Fred was just too busy taking his other ladies out that he just left me home to take care of the kids."

"He was stupid!" I said as my eyes roamed over her as her face lit up with an mischievous grin as she reached down and grasped the hem of the dress in front of her groin and said "you should see the cute little matching thong that I bought to go with this" and then smooth out her hem on her thighs as she added "but there'll be plenty of time for me to show you that sometime later I'm sure. We need to be going now."

I was surprised and blown away, at Sara's beauty!!! Where had this incrediblely gorgeous woman been all this time. And the answer was she's been standing by your side you blind and stupid dummy!

Before locking up her house and leaving I picked up my Laptop as Sara stood beside me and we both noticed that Peggy was headed towards the ship channel and probably to the Pearl. As we got to my truck and opened her door for her, she smiled prettily and then stepped up and as she got in her dress rode up her thighs. I was flustered as her bare legs and thighs flashed in front of me and her small pink thong was visible to me and then noticed that her eyes had never left mine as she giggled as I closed the door and moved around to the driver's side of my King Ranch Ford pick-up. As I started to drive my mind was trying to will Mr. Dick to relax and settle down. It had been a long time since I had had any release or excitement in that regard. As I drove in silence I realized that I had only had sex with Peggy two times in the last five months, and both of them were on the cruise with Sara lying in the other bed. It had been difficult and strained and not that enjoyable either, I got the impression now that it was Peggy's way of keeping her charade doing.

Sara spoke up and said "I'm sorry if I embarrassed you with my dress Jack" not looking at me and I realized that my quietness had given her the wrong impression and answered "No, Sara. You look so appealing and so sexy tonight that you've shocked me . . . and I love it! I never realized my sister-in-law was so sexy and arousing. I had a little problem that I needed to get under control" I said grinning at her as her face flashed into a wide smile. "And I was just thinking that over the last five months I've only had sex with Peggy twice and that was on the cruise and thinking about it now I suspect it was only a charade so she could continue her cheating on me."

Sara was quite and then said "It was about the same with me and Fred, I didn't suspect his cheating but our love making was nonexistent for a long time before his accident and death . . . in retrospect it makes sense now."

We drove into the parking garage at 8:50 and found the others as well as the limo was waiting for us. As Sara and I walked over to the limo Jake Harrington and a beautiful black women dressed a sexy club dress walked up to us and Jake introduced his wife Melinda to Sara, Me and Jerry and the other large guy in his forties. After Jake was done Jerry said "I'd like you all to meet my brother Larry" and we all shook his hand. As we were getting in the limo Jerry gave me a DVD and I put it in my sports jacket pocket before following the others inside the limo.

Jack's Story

As we were driving towards the east side of Houston and the ship channel I spoke up "I supposed you all heard a little about what's going on, but let me explain it further" as I glanced at each of them and then continued "I had thought that my marriage was solid up to this past Wednesday. I had been married for eight years and I loved my wife and I thought she loved me. Due to a situation which happened before I married my wife she wasn't able to bear children and even though I suggested we adopt she resisted. Peggy became more and more involved in her work and then got promoted to director of management of Lexington Insurance a well known medium sized insurance company here in Houston about a year ago and she seemed to get more and more involved with her work, working longer hours and staying late Monday and Wednesday nights."

I stopped as emotion overtook me and then started again "I was near her work on Wednesday at lunch time a called her to see if she wanted to go to lunch with me. Her secretary told me that she was tied up in a meeting and she didn't know when she would be free so since Sara by sister-in-laws flower shop was very close so I called her. We decided to eat at Ra sushi and while we were eating Sara thought she saw Peggy my wife seated with three other gentlemen. We observed them and we're surprised that my wife had changed her business suit for a very provocative dress and was very familiar with a gentleman in a blue suit, who later we found out was Richard Bennett, vice-president of Lexington Insurance Company."

"Long story short, Jerry helped me get some surveillance equipment from his brother Larry and I recorded a very revealing and adulterous exchange right in my own home on Thursday night before I got home."

"When I got home my two-faced and adulteress wife had a surprise for me, she had the gall and insolence to introduce me to her lover who had unbeknown to me at that moment just finished fucking her. Needless to say they took pleasure in their charade and the fact that they had just cuckolded me."

"This weekend my devoted wife is supposed to be at a seminar in San Antonio but the microchip in her phone show's that she's in a condo at the Bridgestone condo's today up to just before we left Sara's house and then she was moving towards the ship channel."

"I strong armed Kenny Savage and his partner Tommy Jenson the owners of the Pearl to have six VIP passes waiting for us at the Pearl tonight and tomorrow night. I invited Jake, Jerry and Larry to come along to watch my back even though I made it clear to Kenny that I wanted him to tell his bouncers to stay away from us. Sara and Melinda are very beautiful eye-candy and make our presence blend in with the other party goers. This is a fishing expedition, I'm not sure what we'll find but if nothing materializes we'll all have two nights on the Pearl" I said as I finished.