Thunderstruck Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larry cleared his throat and said "Jack I sympathize with you and what your going thru, I've been there and know how it feels."

The limo rolled into a parking area along side a large two story warehouse with only a larger that normal door with two small decorative lights on each side of the door. You wouldn't suspect anything was going on other than the fact that the parking area was three quarters full and there were two valet car attendants. Our driver Rufus let us out at the door and parked the limo as we went to the door. As I tried to open the door one of the valets stepped up and said "I'm sorry this is a private club."

I answered "I'm Jack Parsley and I have six VIP passes waiting for me."

The valet knocked on the door and whispered in the huge doorman's ear and he looked at us and motioned us inside as he gave each of us a marble sized green jade disk encased in gold clasp and said wear these so that their visible. Welcome to the Pearl, everything is on the house for you and your guests tonight and tomorrow night"

The Night Club Pearl

As we entered we were immediately confronted with the very dimly lit environment and it took us some time for our eyes to adjust. The huge doorman whispered to a tall eye-catching hostess in a light green halter dress that had side slits up to her hips and she met us saying "The Parsley party, please follow me!". As she lead us through the crowd club toward an empty table as Sara squeezed my arm with hers and nodded at the hostess and whispered "nice legs and I didn't see any panties" as she and I looked at the hostesses long legs covered in white thigh hi stocking with white five inch heels. She led us to a table that was on the left side of the main stage and walkway that was raised about a foot and a half off the main floor and then left.

As we seated a scantily dressed waitress in a peek-a-boo sheer halter top and a very short skirt and thigh high stockings with black hi heels can over to our table and said "Hi I'm Becky, I'll be your waitress tonight would you like anything from the bar. Jake, Melinda, Jerry and Larry ordered margaritas while Sara squeezed my hand and ordered a Long Island Ice Tea and I choose a Corona.

The place was filling up as Jake and Melinda went out to dance, Larry and Jerry excused themselves to see if they could get lucky leaving Sara sitting close to me. Sara and I danced and talked and after about an hour and everyone having about three rounds I needed to pee and as I told Sara she said she need to go to and would I walk her there. As we were walking around the dance floor I saw both Kenny and Tommy at the end of the bar closest to the rest room. As Sara went into the restroom I stopped to say Hi and thank them. As I stepped up to them they looked towards me and I extended my hand to Kenny who was closest to me saying "I'm Jack Parsley and I wanted to thank both of you for your hospitality" then shook Tommy's hand.

Kenny broke out in a grin and answered "it's the least Tommy and I can do for the city fire marshal who is going to inspect our property soon" as they laughed and I did also. "I replied, actually I've done a preliminary from force of habit while I've been here and I'm happy."

Tommy laughed and said "was that before you started drinking" as we all laughed. And I replied "No, tonight I'm taking it easy, I've got other business to take care of."

Tommy looked at Kenny and then moved closer and said "Kenny told me a little about what you and he talked about; this place is a private club and that way our members get to do things that are not shall we say done in other clubs I hope that won't bother you and your friends."

"No, I understand and I want you to act tonight and tomorrow night as if I and my group were real VIP members OK? Who knows you may get some new members out of us at a later date" I said.

"Cool" Kenny said "That makes me feel better. We've got a member who is a real arrogant some of a bitch who wants to put on a little show tonight with his girlfriend. We usually have strippers and sometimes live sex acts but tonight he's been pushing us to let him do his thing."

Sara came out of the ladies room and walked over to where we were and snuggled under my arm as she placed her arm closest to me around my waist I said "Why are you guys let him twist your arm?"

Kenny which I decided was the brains of the two looked at me and then Tommy and then said "he's sort of got us over a barrel, like you but much more insistent plus he's a full member. As I said he's arrogant and condescending to a fault, loves to belittle and usually gets his way. He's a real pushy fellow but he's also the vice-president of a local insurance company that we use to insure the club. We can't say no!"

Sara was looking around not following our conversation until I asked "What's his girlfriend like?" as I ordered another Long Island Ice Tea for Sara and a Corona for myself and asked Tommy and Kenny if they wanted anything as I flashed my plastic indicating I was paying for the round.

Kenny and Tommy both ordered Corona's too and Tommy answered "His girlfriends a married woman named Peggy; she's about 31 I'd say and built, she's about five feet five with awesome legs and a slim waist and great ass but not as pretty as your friend. I'd say her measurements are 34D-24-34 and she acts like a slut. Kenny and I had lunch with them last Wednesday and that's when Richard twisted our arms about letting him put on a show tonight. Richard told us at lunch that Peggy works in his company and they started playing around three or four months ago behind her husbands back and fucking like rabbits, they've been here quite a number of times but mostly up in the VIP rooms on the second floor. I guess she gets off being an exhibitionist and submissive to him and that makes her fit right in being his little sex toy."

Tommy added "I was amazed at lunch Richard had her stand up and move around the table to stand in front of him, then he told her to raise the front hem of her dress so that we could see her thong. She did it right there in the restaurant! Then he stuck two fingers in her and told her to fuck them and she did! I was blown away! After she came he told her that she was never to wear panties again and to take them off and she did."

"What a Slut!" Sara hissed out as Tommy and Kenny looked at her shocked realizing that she had heard the whole thing. Kenny looked at his watch and said "I think we all need to get ready because Richard's show is supposed to start at midnight and that's ten minutes away. As Sara and I were leaving I said "you know its too bad you don't video this, who knows when and if it could be beneficial" and saw Kenny's eyes lit up at the thought.

END

Please take a minute to write the author an email. It world be greatly appreciated if you expressed how you found the story, whether it was arousing or not. If you would like to read more or exchange your stories and fantasies please feel free to send them to me. This story is not to be republished without the author's permission. I would appreciate any suggestions as to other story themes and or interests you have or want written about.