Till Sex Do Us Part Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,249 Followers

There he was sitting behind the desk. It was Ali -- he had more gray hairs than ten-years ago, but he was still a very handsome man.

Verna became nervous -- he didn't recognize her. Then, just like a sudden bolt of lightning, his expression changed instantly, and he was smiling.

"Helen of Troy," he repeated, but this time it was a statement and not a question.

He rose from the desk and came around and stood before Verna.

"Yes, I remember you now...the years have treated you kindly. You still have 'the face that could launch a thousand ships.'

Verna surprised herself by blushing.

"Thank you, Ali -- you are as handsome as ever, too."

There was a moment of silence as they stared at one another before he spoke.

"I have examined the contents of the envelope, and yes, I must admit that Judith is still a very beautiful woman, but I am curious as to why you would think I am interested in her after all these years?"

Verna felt the blood drain from her face as she heard the negative tone in his voice. Oh no, she thought, what should I do now?

"I presume you have given me the photos and disc's to use as some sort of weapon against my brother, but suppose I tell you my brother and I have reconciled our differences?"

Verna's heart sunk; she didn't have an answer for him.

"Although...."

'Although' was the sweetest, most positively inspiring word Verna had ever heard. Her ears pricked-up.

"Although...in two-months my father will be naming his successor to run our companies, and if photograph's of this nature were to be made public...." Ali left the sentence unfinished.

Adrenaline rushed thru Verna's veins; she felt exhilarated like never before.

"What is it you want for this envelope?" he asked.

When Verna told him her price he laughed out loud.

"That is preposterous! These are photos of a woman having sex with her son-in-law. It is scandalous in this country, but an everyday occurrence in mine..."

Verna was determined; she was so close she could taste it!

"What if I say that not only will you gain possession of this envelope, but of them, as well?"

Ali paused then asked: "And if they were in my possession -- just what am I supposed to do with them?"

Verna softly said: "I assume you'd fly them to Saudi Arabia and have them do whatever you want them to do -- and I can honestly tell you they are both very good at what you see them doing in the photos."

Ali smiled and scratched his chin.

"A very intriguing thought," he said, "but I am the Ambassador to your country. I can't do anything without the press reporting on it. How on earth could I convince Judith and the boy to accompany me to Riyadh without them becoming suspicious?"

Verna smiled.

"Mr. Ambassador, as you may or may not know, your brother kidnaped Judith's daughter, Jennifer, and they are currently in your home country—"

"'Kidnap' is such a strong term, my dear, yes, I am aware of my brother's situation, but as far as I understand, Jennifer was willing to go."

Verna tried hard to organize her thoughts.

"Judith is not under that impression, and she is in a position to create quite a controversy -- she has vowed to fight for her daughter's return. It could turn very nasty for your family if the press became involved."

"Why - Helen of Troy -- are you blackmailing me? That almost sounds like a threat -- I do hope I misunderstood you!" he said with a dead-serious face.

Verna thought she'd blown it. She had to do damage control.

"No-no, Mr. Ambassador, not at all, I miss-spoke -- I'm not very good with words...."

"Say what you mean, woman, what is it exactly you have in mind?"

Verna was nervous now. She decided she would be better off if she told him her plan.

"W-Well, M-Mr. Ambassador...Judy read about the reception they're having for you; she wants me to take her there so she can meet with you. She thinks she can convince you to help her get Jennifer back—"

"And you saw an opening to make money off her tragedy, is that right?"

"No --no, I'm not the bad guy here - Ali - I mean Mr. Ambassador, you don't understand -- h-here -- read this letter...."

Verna trembled as she reached into her purse for Achmed's letter. Her hand was shaking as she gave it to Ali. It was her last hope. She was so scared that all she wanted now was to leave the room alive.

Ali had a bemused smile on his face when he finished reading.

"She wanted to 'sell' Jennifer's virginity to the girl's own father? I am impressed - I didn't think Judith had it in her."

The Ambassador's stare bore a hole thru Verna's eyes. Suddenly, his mood lightened.

"Tell you what, Helen, we may be able to come to an arrangement, after all," he said. "I have some 'business' I must attend to this week -- the reception has been postponed until next week. Bring Judith to the reception, I'll make sure you both get inside, and I will meet with her. If I decide to go along with your plan, I will work-out the logistics. Helen, in two-weeks you just might become a very wealthy woman!"

"Oh, thank God," Verna sighed audibly.

She saw Ali look her up and down. Then he spoke.

"My dear, your God will not help you in your dealings with me..."

Verna shivered at his strange words.

"I seem to recall pleasant memories of our night together so many years ago...please remove your clothing before you go to your knees...."

YES-YES-YES, her mind silently screamed. Dollar signs flashed before her eyes. He can call me 'Helen' all he wants as long as I get the money!

Verna shifted her bottom uncomfortably in the driver's seat on her way home. A steady stream of Ali's semen was staining her dress as it leaked from her anus. She didn't care.

I'll be able to afford a thousand dresses like this one when I get the money, she told herself, and I will never fuck another greasy-Arab prick ever again!

Verna felt her libido switch into overdrive. Ali had satisfied himself in her mouth and bottom, but had left her trembling for her own release.

Verna smiled as she pictured the scene when she got home: Judy kneeling between her legs, working furiously on her pussy, and then, she would ride the boy's wonderful cock until she passed-out.

Yes, she thought. This was going to be one celebration she would remember forever.

"Akbar, Jenny and I are going for a walk in the gardens," Marya told the large man.

"Yes, Miss Marya," he replied.

The two women walked hand-in-hand thru the flowers and rose-bushes. They stopped and admired a waterfall descending into a clear, blue pond. All the while Akbar remained a respectful distance away from them.

When they followed the path around a corner, and they were out of sight from the house, Marya pulled Jenny off the path next to a large tree and stood close behind the girl. The older woman motioned to Akbar to join them.

"Akbar...while we were eating, I noticed many hushed conversations among the servants, what is going on?"

The man looked at her and said, "Miss Marya, you know I am not allowed to indulge in gossip...."

Jenny felt the older woman's hands on her shoulders. Suddenly Marya took hold of the material of Jenny's dress and pushed down the bodice. The young girl's breasts were totally exposed to the man's leering eyes.

Marya held the girl still. Jenny dared not move.

"Akbar, you and I have been friends many years...we don't have secrets from one another..."

"Miss Marya, please...all I can say is there is much commotion in the Master's living quarters...." said the man as he stared at Jenny's breasts.

Jenny suddenly felt Marya's hands on the hem of her dress. Her Mistress slowly raised the dress above her hips. The man could now see the V-shape of her light, blonde pubic hairs between her tightly clenched thighs.

"What kind of commotion? Marya smiled at the man.

"There have been many phone calls -- travel plans have been changed...." said Akbar, his gaze now fixed on the white-girls crotch.

Marya whispered into Jenny's ear: "Open your legs -- wide!"

Jenny felt her breath catch in her throat. She found herself enjoying teasing this man.

The wispy patch of hairs on her mound hid very little.

"Akbar, you must tell me what is happening...."

"Please, Miss Marya -- I will be whipped for this!"

Marya whispered in the girl's ear: "Open the lips of your sex -- show yourself to him."

Jenny's hand traveled downward and she used two fingers to pull apart her labia. The man's mouth opened as his eyes drank-in the sight of the girl's inner pinkness.

"It is rumored that Master Achmed has offered the services of the redheaded-slut to Master Ali...the women tell me the girl's rear-virginity is still intact...."

"What else?" Marya asked in a soft, hypnotic voice.

"Nothing, Miss Marya -- I have heard nothing more..." Akbar said as a sudden smile appeared on his face.

A casual observer would recognize the game of cat-and-mouse between Marya and Akbar. The more the older woman wanted to hear -- the more the big Arab man wanted to see of the pretty white girl.

Marya whispered to the girl: "Keep the lips open and moisten yourself with the fingers of your other hand -- make your cunt wet for Akbar."

When Jenny began stroking herself a thrill of excitement raced thru her body. She lost her balance and fell backwards -- Marya caught her and held her upright.

Akbar said: "Master Ali will be here in a day or two, and...."

"And what, Akbar? She asked the drooling man, but understood there was nothing more the girl could show him. "Come here and taste her."

The large man rushed to Jenny and fell to his knees. He wasted no time planting his mouth on the girl's open cunt. Slurping noises filled the air around them as his tongue lapped at the folds of her wet cunt. Suddenly, his long, thick tongue slid all the way inside the girl and she cried out in surprise as a jolt of raw pleasure raced thru her body.

Marya pushed his head away from the girl's wet crotch. Jenny and Akbar both groaned with disappointment.

"Finish your story, Akbar, and I will give you one-hour with this girl," Marya said with a slight smile.

"Miss Marya," he said, gasping for air. "'The Ceremony' has been postponed for a week -- I don't know why...Master Achmed's inner circle of friends will be here...there will be a 'Special Celebration' following The Ceremony...the redheaded girl will be made to 'Ride the Horse' - she will be the entertainment for Master Achmed's guests!"

"And Miss Marya..." Akbar looked at the older woman.

"Yes?" she replied.

Akbar said: "I understand it will be a 'Double Ceremony.'"

Marya gasped then immediately said to Jenny: "Stop playing with yourself and fix your dress!"

The girl blushed with embarrassment. When her Mistress had pushed away Akbar's mouth, Jenny's hand had automatically went to her cunt and tried to finish-off her excitement.

"We will return to our room," Marya told Akbar.

"Yes, Miss Marya," he replied.

Marya's arm was around Jenny's shoulder. She helped the girl walk steady.

"When the time comes," Marya whispered to the girl, "...and his tongue is inside you -- you will climax like never before...."

"OOoooooo...." was the only sound from Jenny's mouth.

There was a cart outside the open door to their room. After Marya thanked Akbar, Jenny followed her into the room.

Kaieesha had finished making the bed with fresh linens. Marya stood beside the girl and placed her hand on the girl's buttocks -- a sign of ownership? -- she gently stroked the girl thru the fabric of the short, black dress she wore.

The girl turned her face to Marya and they kissed on the lips. Jenny felt a twinge of jealousy run through her.

"Marya looked at Jenny and said: "Slave-Girl, remove your dress!"

"Yes, Mistress," replied the girl and was soon naked before the two women.

Marya had Kaieesha sit beside her on the edge of the bed.

"Come closer," Marya told Jenny.

The blonde girl was as close to the women as she could be.

"Open your thighs -- show us your cunt!"

Jenny was getting accustomed to following what she formerly would have thought of as crude and outrageous demands.

"Feel her..." Marya instructed the girl.

Kaieesha ran her fingers over Jenny's cleft.

"She's soaking wet!" the girl exclaimed.

"Yes," said Marya, "she's just had her first experience with Akbar's tongue."

"OOhhhh..." Kaieesha nodded her head knowingly.

"It is easy for her to take pleasure, but she needs more experience in giving it," said Marya.

Marya then asked Kaieesha, "Perhaps you'd enjoy this pretty white girl kneeling between your thighs?"

Kaieesha smiled and looked into Jenny's eyes and said, "That would be very nice...."

Kaieesha lifted her hips and pulled the hem of her dress above her waist.

Jenny went to her knees without being told. Kaieesha spread her legs as far apart as they would go.

Jenny stared into the girl's thick bush, barely able to see the lips of her sex.

The blonde girls last thought before she buried her face into the girl's jet-black pubic hair was, 'I guess panties are optional here."

Achmed and his brother, Ali, were deep in conversation in Achmed's study when the door opened.

Akbar ushered in a beautiful, redheaded white girl wearing only a brief tunic draped over her shoulders. It covered her breasts and hung just below her pelvic bone.

At a sign from Achmed, Akbar released a single clasp and the garment fell to the floor.

"She's a beautiful girl, is she not?" Achmed asked his brother.

"Simply lovely," replied Ali, staring first at her shapely breasts then below to the small patch of bright-red hair nestled between the girl's slightly parted thighs.

Ali thought hard trying to remember the last time he'd had a redhead squirming beneath him; pushing her hips upward to meet his thrusts.

"This is a wonderful gesture, my brother," said Ali. "Perhaps we can live in harmony once I move back here for good."

"What are your plans then -- how soon may I expect your return?" asked Achmed.

"I will return tomorrow for a reception in my honor -- then I will clear my desk of minor paperwork. I will then move back here for good. I most definitely will be here in time for 'The Ceremony' -- I wouldn't miss that for the world!"

Achmed smiled and stood. He offered his brother his hand, instead, Ali initiated a hug and they briefly embraced.

"I will leave you to your pleasure," said Achmed, gesturing towards the girl. "Of course, use her as you wish...."

Achmed and Akbar left the couple alone in the study.

Ali stood behind the girl and ran his hands over her soft flesh. When his cock became semi-erect he pressed it into the girl. He felt her shiver. He chuckled softly.

He turned her around to face him. Her eyes were cast downward -- like a good Slave-Girl should.

"Look at me," he said.

She stared at him through green eyes brimming with moisture and fear.

"You will address me as 'Master Ali'...I see by the marks on your buttocks and thighs you have been recently punished. Is that correct, my Slave-Girl?"

"Yes, Master Ali."

"Did my brother make these marks on you?"

"Yes, Master Ali."

"Look into my eyes!" he demanded.

"Y-Yes, Master Ali."

His body responded when he recognized the abject fear in her eyes - his cock grew to a full erection.

He sneered in her face, "If you do not obey me -- if you disappointment me in the smallest way -- I will use my own whip on your tender flesh, and I assure you -- I am not as gentle as my brother!"

Her shaking suddenly became visible. He could see her fight hard from crying.

"I WILL OBEY YOU, MASTER ALI -- I PROMISE I WILL OBEY YOU!!" she couldn't help raising her voice; she wanted to make sure he understood that she fully accepted her position and fate.

He had originally planned to wait to satisfy himself inside the girl until they'd returned to his house; he couldn't wait any longer. He quickly opened his slacks and pushed them and his boxer shorts to the floor.

He roughly grabbed her and shoved her against his brother's desk. He pushed her back until she lay flat on the desk with her hips barely over the edge. He lifted her legs nd placed them over his shoulders.

He held her asscheeks in his hands and roughly pried them apart. He knew that without lubrication the girl would suffer, but that wasn't his concern.

He aimed his weapon and pressed it against her anus. When he looked at her face and saw her fear, he immediately thrust his hips forward and rammed his big cock into the little girl's asshole. She cried out in surprise and pain.

Ali paused and laughed. "Yes, my little Slave-Girl -- scream all you want -- no one will come to your aid - I am going to use you like a whore tonight!"

The man sawed in and out of the squirming girl knowing this was going to be a quick fuck to ease his build-up of semen. The walls of her asshole inflamed his throbbing cock. .

He quickly unloaded four very powerful bursts of sperm and semen into the girl's bowels. When his balls were empty, he roughly pulled her forward and used her face to wipe his cock clean.

Ali fastened his clothes, and knowing the side door exit, the couple was soon walking down the street of the ultra-private compound to his house.

It was a long walk, and the servants who worked as gardeners and landscapers were still on duty. They stopped and stared with lust in their eyes at the beautiful, naked, redheaded white girl who walked three-feet behind, and to-the-right of her Master.

The whip-marks on the girl's buttocks gave the men erections, and fantasies of possessing their very own slave-girl.

Some of the girls and women who were indoor servants or slaves also were outside enjoying the sunshine of a gorgeous day - they too stared as she went by.

The men laughed and applauded when they saw her Master's discharge oozing obviously from her asshole and run down the backs of her legs. The men with the best eyesight smiled when they saw her pretty face smeared with a mixture of cum, blood and specks of brown matter.

The females fixed their eyes on the Slave-Girl's whip-marks, and the way she walked with her thighs apart, openly displaying her cunt for all to see. They thought of her as weak; lewd and immoral for so easily capitulating to the whip. The women spat at the ground with knowing, and contemptuous sneers on their lips.

Throughout the long and humiliating walk, Jillian remained stoic; walking tall with head held high. She had suddenly become overwhelmed with a very new and different emotion as she felt each and every set of eyes on her naked, creamy-white flesh.

She was suddenly overcome with peace of mind. She knew she would never again give her Master a reason or excuse to use the whip on her.

She considered herself lucky and proud that her Master thought enough of her to want to put her on display before his other slaves and servants, like a prized show-horse; like a rare and valued possession.

The long walk signified her total acceptance of her new life as being 'owned' by a man; of being his 'property'; of serving a man in her new life as a 'slave-girl.'

Hundreds, perhaps thousands of white girls in Saudi Arabia who preceded Jillian in slavery would have been envious had they known how easily she came to accept her servitude.

For them, their independent spirit, their stubborn pride and arrogance, forced them to endure multiple thrashings, and extreme torment before they assented to their Master's will.

Jillian suddenly heard birds singing as a ray of sunshine splashed across her smiling face. She reveled in the jealous stares of the girls and women.

"Mistress Marya?" asked Jenny in a soft voice.

They lay together on the bed after a short nap; the blonde girl absentmindedly caressing her Mistress' breasts.

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,249 Followers