Till Sex Do Us Part Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"HANDS ON STOOL!" the woman ordered.

The ottoman was low to the floor and Judy realized how vulnerable she was bent over like this. She knew it was a dumb thing to do but she clenched her thighs tightly together anyway.

The woman's hand smacked her bottom; Judy spread her legs apart to where the woman wanted them.

The woman walked away from her; even in the small room Judy couldn't see where she went. When she returned Judy saw in the mirror the woman holding what appeared to be a wooden paddle.

Judy had two-seconds to wonder what it was meant for before she saw the woman raise her arm then bring the paddle down hard on her right buttock.

SMACK -- SMACK -- SMACK -- SMACK -- SMACK -- SMACK -- SMACK....

The stinging pain brought tears to Judy's eyes. The woman went to Judy's other side and began spanking her left buttock.

SMACK -- SMACK -- SMACK -- SMACK -- SMACK -- SMACK -- SMACK....

Judy was sobbing like a school-girl when the woman was finished with her.

"OPEN YOUR BUTTOCKS!" the woman shouted at her.

There was no hesitation. Her ass-cheeks were painfully sore and she flinched when her fingers pried them apart. Judy shivered when the cool air met her exposed anus. The woman kicked Judy's legs further apart - she almost fell forward.

"REMAIN LIKE THIS -- YOUR MASTER WILL ARRIVE SOON...."

The woman left the room. Judy could have closed her legs and stood upright if she had wanted, but she thought it wiser for Ali to find her like this.

So this is how it's going to be, thought Judy. He would use her rear-hole to extract his revenge.

Fine, she said to herself. If taking an ass-fucking is his price for saving Jennifer, I will gladly submit to him.

The door to the room opened, and in the mirror, Judy saw the reflection of her brother-in-law. She saw the sneer on his face.

"Why Judith, how very nice of you to display your finest attribute to me..." he said approaching the woman.

He stood behind her and enjoyed the sight of her glowing-red buttocks. His prick began to twitch inside his slacks.

"Hmmm, yes...Druscilla does an excellent job with her paddle -- she's very thorough...you know why I had her spank you?"

Judy said "No" in a very small voice.

"You rejected me, Judith...that is unacceptable..."

"That was five-years ago, Ali—"

"I never forget when I do not get what I want!" he said. "I had a talk with your friend...I understand my brother has claimed what is rightfully his, but you don't agree...."

"Please, Ali," she said. "I made a mistake -- I lost my head...I want to make it right...please help me get Jennifer back...."

"You disrespect me and now you want my help?" his voice suddenly softened. "Here I find you bending over showing me your little brown rosebud...does this mean you want your Master Ali to fuck you the in the ass with his big Arab cock? What is it you want right now, my beautiful Slave-Girl?"

Judy shuddered at his words. He couldn't make this easy for her, no, not Ali, she had no other choice -- she wanted this over and done -- she would tell him what he wanted to hear.

"Yes, please, Ali -- fuck me in the ass!"

"That didn't sound very convincing, my pretty white whore...."

Judy gulped and shook the tears out of her eyes. She remembered what Achmed had wanted to hear when he took her rear-virginity.

"PLEASE MASTER -- FUCK ME IN THE ASS -- I WANT TO FEEL YOUR BIG ARAB COCK IN MY ASSHOLE -- PLEASE MASTER ALI -- PLEASE FILL MY ASSHOLE WITH YOUR BIG, BEAUTIFUL BROWN ARAB COCK!!"

Marya awakened her sleeping Slave-Girl with a long, sweet kiss on her lips. She stroked the girl's face and smiled down at her.

"Tonight, you will open your legs for your father and feel his manhood inside you for the first time..." she whispered to Jenny. "What do you think of that?"

Jenny said, "I am excited...and scared...."

They embraced and kissed.

Marya said, "You will need all your strength for tonight, but for now though, I want to use your pretty mouth one last time when you are still a girl -- tomorrow we will make love as two women."

When the airplane finally reached cruising altitude, Verna unclasped the seatbelt and went to use the toilet. Making her way down the long aisle, she surreptitiously searched the faces of her fellow passengers. She thought for sure that Ali would have people watching them, but, of course, she recognized no one.

Just a bunch of filthy Arabs, she thought to herself. God, you can even smell their stink.

Back in her seat she thought about her conversation with Ali.

He had balked at her idea to kidnap Judy and the boy from her house, and fly them out on the family airplane.

"No," he'd said, "...that is too risky. We have political and business enemies who watch our every move. My people cannot be seen with those two, either here, or at the airport in Riyadh. I have a better plan...."

Verna had to admit his plan made more sense. It was simple and solid. The only problem she foresaw was at the transfer point, when Judy and Johnny would be taken from the cab, and put into a van for their trip to the family compound.

Ali had reassured her that the transfer point was isolated, and no one would see what was happening.

Still, Verna would have preferred to have been paid-off in America, and not in the streets of Saudi Arabia.

"My dear Helen," he'd said, "no one will be suspicious if you buy the plane tickets, and you accompany them on the flight. My people would be noticed immediately. When my men in the van take custody of the two, they will give you a briefcase full of money...your wildest dreams are about to come true."

Maybe, she thought. But I won't feel safe until I'm back in the United States with that briefcase.

Judy squirmed to find a comfortable position on the hard airplane seat. Ali's woman had done a thorough job of spanking her. Not only that, but her rectum was still sore from his sodomy of her.

She remembered how happy she was when she'd felt Ali squirt inside her asshole after only a few minutes, but that changed quickly when she realized his cock had remained hard, her tight hole had given him a renewed energy, and he brutally fucked her ass for another twenty-minutes before he unloaded his cum inside her again.

That's ancient history, she told herself. In a few hours I will be with Jennifer again. That makes everything worthwhile...and it sounds so simple, too. Take a cab from the airport to a meeting place Ali had told Verna about, meet-up with Jennifer and bring her right back home.

She wasn't, however, looking forward to another thirty-eight-hours on the return trip.

On the plane ride back, she told herself, she wouldn't be embarrassed to ask the flight attendant for a pillow to sit on.

She had the window seat with Johnny in the middle, between the two women. She curled on her side, it was less painful that way, and rested her head against his shoulder.

When nightfall came, and the lights in the cabin were dimmed, she asked for a blanket and spread it across her and Johnny's laps. She had been absentmindedly stroking the boy's thigh, and when her hand felt the bulge in his pants she felt obligated to relieve him.

She whispered in his ear: "Open your pants and take it out for me, sweetie...Mommy will make you feel better...."

Johnny never had to be told twice when it came to his hard-on. Soon, Judy's small hand was slowly stroking his throbbing cock underneath the blanket.

She thinks she's so clever, thought Verna; using a blanket to cover the fact she was giving her son-in-law a handjob right there on the airplane. Out of the corner of her eye she could clearly see the up-and-down motion of Judy's hand under the blanket.

Verna noticed the boy suddenly move his hips, and heard him give muffled cries of pleasure thru his closed hand, then she heard Judy murmuring in his ear: "Good boy—give Mommy your cum—Oh, yes, give it all to me, you're such a good boy...."

The tramp is going to fit right in with that perverted family, thought Verna.

When it came their turn for a taxicab, neither Verna nor Judy noticed the yellow cab that jumped out of line and cut in front of the next cab in line. They climbed into the backseat with their small, carry-on bags. The driver sped-off even before Verna had given him the address.

The three of them were mildly surprised when they drove through town; it was more modern than they thought it would be. Traffic was heavy, and the going was slow, but finally the three of them could see the desert off in the distance.

At the very end of town, the cab made a left-turn and mid-way down the street they all saw the white, unmarked van.

"Oh-my-God—oh-my-God---I can't wait to see her," Judy excitedly said.

When the cab came to a full stop, impatiently, Judy opened the door and rushed outside towards the van. Johnny dutifully followed her. The side doors slid open, and three men grabbed the two and pushed them into the van.

Verna saw the commotion and wondered what was going on -- everything had happened so fast. Judy and the boy had vanished into the van in a matter of seconds.

One of the men opened Verna's door and motioned for her to get out. He held a gun in his hand.

"Where's my money? I don't see the briefcase," she said.

She remained calm, and looked all around her but didn't see a briefcase.

"Get out of the car and come with us," said the man holding the gun.

She suddenly realized what was happening and screamed at the cab driver, "GET OUT OF HERE—GO—GO—START DRIVING DAMMIT!!"

The cab driver slowly turned around and pointed a gun at her head.

"White whore," he said. "You heard the man—get out of the car!"

"B-But I made a deal—I made a deal with Ali—"

The driver smiled and said, "Stupid whore, you made a deal with the devil himself...GET YOUR FILTHY WHITE CUNT OUT OF MY CAR!!"

Marya gasped and sighed when she saw Jenny in her white, thigh-high translucent negligee and sheer white panties.

There was a knock on the door, and a man Jenny didn't know was outside their room.

"Where's Akbar?" Jenny said in surprise.

"He's going to be busy tonight, my Darling," answered Marya.

The older woman took Jenny's hand and led her through the hallways. She noticed the girl's hand was moist, and she saw a light film of perspiration on her forehead.

"My Darling, you will be fine...there is nothing to be nervous about...do exactly what I taught you and everything will be okay."

Marya explained to the girl where they were going.

"It's called 'The Viewing Room'...there are many big-screen tv's and a large projector screen. Sometimes your father shows movies in there...when you walk thru the door, a spotlight will shine on you and your father... your father will lead you down a narrow aisle. There will be many men on either side of you...it will be so dark and the spotlight will be in your eyes - you won't even see them...you will see a large bed against the far wall...you will stand before the bed and your father will take you in his arms...after that, just do whatever he tells you."

"Are you going to be in the room with me?" Jenny anxiously asks her Mistress.

Marya smiles and says, "No, Darling, to the right of the door you will enter you will see a large mirror, it is two-way glass and I will be watching you from behind the mirror in a small room...make me proud, my Darling."

"I-I will try my best, Mistress Marya," said the trembling girl.

"Darling, how does it feel to be wearing panties?" she asked the girl.

"They're tight—they're very constricting," answered the girl.

"You won't have to wear them for long...your father will have your panties off you very quickly, and then you will feel free and you will never have to wear them again."

When Marya suddenly came to a halt, Jenny's heart stopped as they looked at the door in front of them.

"I'll be thru that door over there, watching My Sweet Angel's performance," said Marya pointing to a door on their right.

Then the older woman looked down at the girl's panties. Yes, they are very tight, she thought.

The girl's pouting cunt-lips pressed against the sheer material were clearly visible.

"Darling," Marya said to the girl. "When you walk thru that door and down the aisle, open your legs slightly and show your cunt to all the men...they will all fall in love with you."

Suddenly Achmed appeared. He was wearing an intricately woven robe with designs, and the family crest.

He took Jenny's hand from Marya and asked, "My Sweet Little Girl, are you ready to become a woman?"

Jenny gazed into her father's piercing brown eyes and replied, "Yes, Daddy...."

They walked thru the door into The Viewing Room.

Marya opened the door to the small room. She knew what she would find inside. She knew what her assignment was for that night.

Tied naked to chairs, with penis-gags filling their mouths, were Judith and Johnny. Their eyes grew wide as they watched the exotic, raven-haired woman take off her dress.

Marya sat between the two and chuckled as she saw the boy's member react to her nudity.

He may not be a large man, she observed, but he did possess a weapon to be proud of. She guessed it was longer than Achmed's and Ali's, but not quite as thick.

Yes, she thought, with his sudden erection, by the time the boy witnessed first The Ceremony then The Celebration he will never want to go home. He will be a slave to his penis, like so many men before him.

"My name is Helen...." The woman said, barely audible, through her tears and sobs.

She was suspended by her wrists attached to two rings hanging from the ceiling. She had to stand on her tip-toes as her feet could not fully reach the floor.

Ali wiped his brow with the shredded remains of the woman's blouse. He tossed it aside and placed his favorite whip back inside the cabinet.

"Yes, dear, you are Helen," said Ali. "Tell me WHY your name is Helen!"

"Because it is your wish, you are my Master...."

Ali admired his handiwork on her buttocks and thighs. She flinched and cringed when his burning hands touched her marks.

Ali marveled at how much the whip had changed her attitude. Only twenty-minutes earlier she had been cursing him with racial epitaphs, and now she was as tame as a pussy-cat.

"My dear Slave-Girl," Ali said softly as he wiped away the tears on her cheeks. "Accept your new role -- you will be a Slave-Girl for the remainder of your life...if you perform well, you will live a long and happy life behind these walls...if you refuse our demands, or fight us in any way -- your days on this earth will be short and filled with pain -- it is your choice to make."

He held her head as he kissed her lips. When he felt her respond, and kiss him back, he broke-off the kiss and said, "Good girl...."

"My dear, Helen, I must leave you for now...I will watch my brother deflower his pretty eighteen-year-old daughter...do not fret over my absence though, Akbar here will keep you entertained tonight."

Marya took the gags out of their mouths with the warning of "Do not cry out -- do not bother screaming -- this is a sound-proof booth!"

Judith immediately questioned the woman: "Who are you? Why are we here? What is to become of us? What is that room with the big bed we are watching?"

"Silence, woman!" said Marya with an icy stare at the babbling woman.

Just then, Judith saw her daughter, and exclaimed, "Oh my God -- there's my sweet girl. She looks so beautiful...oh my, why is she dressed like that? OH MY GOD—why is my husband holding her hand? They're not walking to that bed, are they? What are they doing? WHAT IS ACHMED GOING TO DO TO MY DAUGHTER?"

Marya casually replied: "He is going to do what your son-in-law could not do -- he is going to make a woman of her!"

"Oh my poor baby," cried Judith.

When the door had opened, Jenny could hear the chattering voices of many men, but as soon as the spotlight shone on her, not a word was heard.

Sure, men gasped and sighed when they laid their eyes on the pretty white girl, but now the room was completely quiet.

She could feel their eyes staring at her. She opened her legs wider and gently swayed her hips from side-to-side showing the men her flowering cunt-lips through the sheer white panties.

She took a deep breath and realized her fear was gone. She felt exhilarated; joyful; she was proud to be on display.