Till Sex Do Us Part Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,232 Followers

"Yes, my Darling?" asked Marya.

"Are you allowed to tell me what Akbar's words mean? 'Ceremony' and 'Celebration' have happy and positive meanings, but the tone in his voice suggested they meant something else entirely," observed Jenny.

"You are a smart girl -- I commend you...allow me to finish my story. It may just help you understand...."

"Like I said, Ali had two older daughters, one of them, Shada, was almost eighteen-years-old. The three of us were together every day until Shada's eighteenth birthday -- then we never saw her anymore.

One day Waaheeda and I were eating dinner. The woman who cooked for us was there, and I decided to ask her about Shada...that we missed her and couldn't figure out why she couldn't see us. The woman's face went serious as she said, 'You two are mere girls -- your sister is a woman now -- she has womanly responsibilities.'

Waaheeda and I had no idea what she was talking about."

"Anyway, in one more year, Waaheeda turned eighteen. The same thing happened to her -- I never saw her again. I was by myself now and very lonely -- and scared.

My eighteenth birthday was less than a year away, and I became frightened I would disappear like my sisters -- gone without a trace that I even had existed at all. I was petrified!

On the day of my birthday, Daddy's personal assistant -- remember, he had insisted I call him Daddy, anyway, Druscilla, his assistant came for me. She bathed me and stroked me and cooed in my ear that Daddy would find me beautiful when he made a woman of me that night.

I was not naïve. When she told me 'my Daddy was going to make a woman of me' I knew precisely what she meant -- I would be surrendering my virginity to my father.

Sometime later I learned that 'taking one's daughter' had been a common practice for centuries, but it was never spoken of. It was designed to ensure a girl was docile and eager in bed, making it easier for the father to 'arrange her marriage.'

I was told that Shada and Waaheeda had shared their father's bed for many months after their deflowering, and before he arranged their marriages.

Anyway, after Druscilla bathed me, she dressed me in two simple garments, both made of the finest and sheerest material: a white negligee that barely hung below my buttocks, and translucent white panties; my copper-colored flesh and my black and bushy mound a stark contrast."

"Mistress Marya, please, I beg you not to be displeased with me for interrupting your story, but I am puzzled by something," said Jenny.

"What is it, my Darling?"

"Since I have not seen any panties in my stay here, I assumed girls and women didn't wear any in your country," said Jenny.

Marya laughed and patiently explained.

"Darling, you haven't had any contact with girls here, only women. All girls in my country wear panties -- however, the women do not."

"Why not?" asked Jenny.

Marya paused for affect and stared into the girl's eyes.

"My Darling, a woman's cunt must be accessible to her Master at all times!"

The bluntness of Marya's explanation caused the girl to utter an astonished gasp of, "Oh my...."

"Darling, this is a good place to end the story today...you now know your father will be taking your virginity, and frankly, you seem pleased by the idea -- that will make it so much easier for you than most girls."

Marya kissed Jenny on the lips.

"Darling, give me a good 'suck' before we bathe and dress for dinner...."

"Yes, my Beautiful Arab Mistress," Jennifer said as she went to 'her place' between Marya's long and curvaceous legs.

The women leisurely strolled hand-in-hand down the long hallway toward the dining area, with Akbar, of course, a respectful distance behind them.

"My Darling," Marya suddenly said. "Describe how it feels to not wear panties."

Jenny did not hesitate.

"I feel more like a woman -- I am very aware of my—ah—"

"Your cunt?" asked Marya.

"Yes..." replied the girl.

"Say it, dear!"

Jenny blushed.

"My cunt...there, I said it...I feel like I have freedom...almost like my c-cunt is the center of my being...."

Marya softly chuckled and said, "It IS the center of your being. And power? Do you feel the power of your cunt?"

"I know men want to use it for their pleasure."

"Darling, men don't just want to use our cunts -- they NEED our cunts -- they OBSESS over our cunts...they are powerless without our cunts and they are powerless when they are INSIDE our cunts!"

Marya stopped and held Jenny's shoulders and peered into her eyes.

She whispered, "Darling, you may be a slave to a man, but use your cunt well and he will become a slave to you!"

Jenny's eye grew wide.

"Darling, men are simple creatures with transparent minds. They believe by forbidding underwear they are demeaning us; they think by making us fearful of their cocks -- by forcing their cocks into our cunts and assholes they are controlling us...in reality, once they push their manhood into our wet and tight sheaths, they have surrendered all their power and control TO us...as brief as it might be, when they are mindlessly fucking us -- we are the ones in control -- we have the power to dictate life on our terms."

Jenny stopped when they arrived at the dining room where she had dinner with her father. Marya guided her beyond it.

"Your father will never share a meal with you again -- that would show others your father is weak -- that is unacceptable to Saudi men."

When they reached the servant's dining area, Marya motioned to Akbar to go inside.

"We will join you in a few seconds," she said, as he dutifully obeyed her.

"One last statement then we shall go eat," Marya told the girl. "I am a slave to a man in body only -- my mind has never been conquered and I will tell you why: I have learned how to use my cunt.

Men are absolutely horrified and terrified of our cunts. When they are inside us they feel our power over them, that is why men mask their fear of us with intimidation, abuse and violence -- if they can keep a woman fearful -- the woman will never know that it is she who is truly in charge.

Men are terrified by our cunts for two reasons: One is because it provides them with their greatest pleasure. In that brief moment when a man feels his balls contract, and his sperm comes rushing out of his cock, he is completely vulnerable and helpless -- two feelings a man is very much afraid of and will never admit to.

The most important reason though is they KNOW women are ultimately superior to them. Without women, there would be no life on earth -- without their mother's cunt -- they would not even exist. Deep down they know that it is women who truly possess the power in this world.

I have never been outside the walls of this compound in the twenty-five years I've been here -- yes -- I have been a prisoner in these houses all that time.

BUT, my mind and spirit are free...I lead a challenging and wonderful life here, I have no desire whatsoever to leave here...I am contented and happy every day I watch the sun rise...I love my Master and he loves me...why would I want anything else?"

Marya said one last thing to the girl: "I'm glad we have an extra week to prepare you for The Ceremony...if you are willing to learn, I will teach you how to properly use your cunt...."

Jillian bit her lower lip to keep from crying out as Master Ali's cock burrowed itself deeper and deeper into her asshole. She had discovered, by accident, that the best way to take his cock back there was to relax her sphincter -- not tighten it. And since then she concentrated on her breathing, and she even began to push back at him, ever-so-slightly, to aid his impalement of her.

The pain was getting worse; when she thought of other things, she found she could block the pain from her mind all-together.

She thought of her two Masters, and what she liked and didn't like about them.

Even though she'd met Master Ali only a few short hours ago, she already knew she liked him more than Master Achmed. It wasn't physical, they were the same in size and stature, and their cocks were nearly identical, too; no, Jillian had experienced a certain tenderness with Master Ali that Master Achmed seemed to lack.

She suddenly felt Master Ali's pubic hair against the raw-flesh of her whipped-buttocks. Her heart pounded harder as she realized she'd taken the full length of his cock inside her fundament.

She felt Master Ali's hands skillfully fondle her breasts and manipulate her hard nipples. She sighed and pushed her buttocks further into Master Ali.

Her Master took this as a sign she was ready for him to begin a slow and steady fucking of her asshole.

She was more than ready -- when Master Ali withdrew his cock to its very tip, then rammed back inside her, she met his thrusts with a violent pushing-back of her hips that took his breath away.

It was this fucking, even before he unloaded copious amounts of semen into her asshole, that he decided he would steal this Slave-Girl away from his brother.

Verna was getting close. She held Judy's head to her pussy and thrilled at the woman's lips and tongue. She had underestimated the younger woman: Judy had become an expert cunt-licker in less than a week.

Suddenly, and for no reason, Verna thought about Achmed's letter that she had shown to Ali.

Dammit, she thought. She never got it back from Ali.

Thinking of the letter only served to remind her of Ali's degrading use of her body that day.

The way he'd told her to strip after she initially refused; the way he roughly squeezed and pinched her flesh once she was naked; to the way he said: "Get on your knees, whore, and suck my cock!"

Even those other filthy Arab's she'd had to 'date' never treated her with such disrespect.

The way he'd tapped her head once she'd swallowed his nasty load to how dirty she'd felt on her hands and knees moving towards that fat woman with the hairy bush; and then there was the ass-fucking!

The way he'd made her coat his cock with her own saliva to the way he'd spat on his finger and worked it into her rectum. There was no way near enough lubrication as he fucked her ass with long, hard brutal strokes and thrusts.

Then he made her pick-up her clothes and leave his study before she could dress, all the while knowing he and the woman were watching the mixture of her blood and his cum ooze out of her anus and dribble down the backs of her legs.

She left that building humiliated and de-humanized.

She almost felt like getting even with him. She almost felt like taking that letter public and creating a huge scandal for his family. She almost felt like any amount of money was not worth the shame and abuse she'd been forced to endure...almost....

Over the course of the next few days, as Judy and the boy serviced her time and again, Verna would shiver with fear and loathing at the thought of the unspeakable horrors that awaited Judy and the boy in that God-awful, Middle Eastern desert by those despicable and sadistic, dark-skinned Arab monsters..

She almost felt pity for Judy and the boy -- she almost decided to call it off and spare them from a certain life of misery -- she almost listened to her conscience as it pleaded with her not to turn over her friends to that cruel and evil man...almost....

"This is actually the tube that held one of the cigars your father loves to smoke," Marya explained to Jenny as the older woman removed the long and thick tube from Jenny's clasping cunt. "He left it here one day."

"What was he doing here?" Jenny asked; just as a long sigh escaped her lips.

"What do you think he was doing here?" asked Marya, frowning at the girl.

"Oh...yeah, okay...." answered the girl.

Every day for a week, in the fading light of sundown, Marya 'exercised' the girl using the tube. Marya taught Jenny tricks with her cunt that only the sluttiest Middle Eastern harem girl's know.

How to squeeze and compress a male member as it slid in and out of her; how to milk the man's climax with the silken walls of her cunt to drain every last drop of his lust. Jenny had become adept at squeezing her cunt on the hard rubber tube.

"You are ready, my Darling..." Marya suddenly announced to the girl. "There is no more to teach you -- you have learned everything there is to know. In three-days your father will become your slave -- it will become impossible for him to resist the allure of your cunt."

Jenny shivered at the thought of it.

"Follow my teachings, and heed my advice," said the older woman, "...and you will live a long life of elegance and splendor. Most women can only fantasize of the physical pleasure and emotional rewards you will receive each and every day."

Marya's words were heady and intoxicating; the young girl fairly swooned.

"One final word of warning, though," Marya continued. "I cannot stress enough the importance of this to you, and you are probably tired of hearing me say this: it is crucial you let your father think he is your Master -- you must set aside your ego and pride - he must truly believe that you are his property and that he owns you. All of this will have been for nothing if you don't behave like a proper Slave-Girl!"

Jenny felt a cold chill in the air. Goose-pimples raised her flesh as she finally understood the role she would be playing the rest of her life.

Marya stood near the end of the bed.

"Kneel on all fours with your bottom presented to me," Marya commanded.

Jenny did as she was told. At Marya's instruction, she spread her knees as far apart as they would go; the girl was uncomfortably aware of Marya staring at the rear-view of her crotch.

"This is how you should show yourself during The Ceremony...all of the men in attendance will want to see your cunt from different angles...take pride in your cunt and always be mindful to show it to them whenever you can."

Jenny suddenly felt a warm liquid slowly roll down the split of her ass-cheeks. She felt Marya's thumb rubbing the oil onto her anus. The girl instinctively pulled away from Marya's intruding thumb.

Marya slapped her ass-cheeks hard - the sound of her hand on the girl's flesh filled the room.

"Do not move..." Marya ordered the girl. "Remember Akbar's warning a few days ago that yours will be a 'Double Ceremony'?"

"Yes," Jenny said softly as she felt Marya's well-oiled finger push into her anus. Jenny wanted to pull away, to stop this invasion of her most private orifice, but she remained still at Mistress Marya's urgings. "Doesn't that mean there will be another girl there -- maybe Jillian?"

Marya softly laughed.

"Silly, girl," said the older woman. "You will be the only female involved...no, feel my finger inside you, and think of the phrase: 'Double Ceremony'...."

In a few seconds Jenny gasped and asked, "You don't mean?"

Marya chuckled and said, "Yes, my Darling...your father will take this virginity as well...now relax, and I will help make it easier for you. I will use the tube to stretch your asshole to better accommodate your fathers length and girth...this must always remain our secret -- your father would whip me until he tore my flesh to ribbons if he knew I was stretching you."

"Oh my..." the girl murmured as she felt Marya push the hard rubber tube past her anus and into her rectum.

"My Darling, this will also work to your advantage," said Marya. "Once I teach you how to manipulate his cock with the walls of your asshole -- well, your father will be putty in your hands."

Verna looked around the ballroom with a disgust and revulsion she'd never experienced before.

There was a deep sickness, a pain, in the pit of her belly when she laid eyes upon the filthy Arab pigs she'd been forced to 'date' in order to earn a living. She prayed that Judy's meeting with Ali would be brief, and they could leave the reception as fast as possible.

At first glance, the men did not recognize her, for which she was grateful. The thought occurred to her: If I were naked, these pigs would know me in an instant.

As she snuck glances of the men, their faces became a blur, instead, images of their cocks flashed in her memory. When she saw a man's face, she instantly remembered his hard cock; how it tasted, and which of her orifice's the man preferred for his second ejaculation. They had all used her mouth to satisfy their initial lust.

Verna felt a sudden jubilation when she realized she would no longer be forced to be their whore. She would finally be free to live her own life.

There was a small ante room adjacent to the main ballroom. Judy found herself inside the room, alone for far too long, waiting for her husband's brother, Ali.

It had been too easy, she thought. Verna had briefly spoken to a large and swarthy Arab man, and he had quickly ushered them inside the ballroom. They had barely enough time to enjoy eating a slice of cake and sip at their champagne when she saw Ali coming at them.

She'd thought he looked remarkably well; he was older than Achmed but looked much younger. He was his usual gracious self.

Judy had become impatient with his small talk, and blurted out: "Your God-damn brother kidnapped my daughter -- will you help me? Can you help me get Jennifer back? ...please...."

She felt a cold chill run up her spine as his eyes narrowed. She remembered Achmed's recitation of one of his brother's favorite sayings: "If a woman's tongue did not provide so much pleasure -- I would have them all cut out."

Ali had pointed to the door leading to the ante room and told Judy to wait in there.

It was a very small room with just an ottoman on which to sit, she sat and contemplated her fate.

The longer she waited the more frightened she became; her imagination ran rampant. She remembered all too clearly how she had rebuffed Ali's advances several years ago, and wondered what price he would demand from her now if he chose to help her cause.

She was certain he would extract a high price for his aid. Achmed had mentioned many times his brother's penchant for depravity. Judy was ready, however, to perform whatever act he demanded if it meant the safe return of her daughter.

Suddenly, the door opened and Judy bolted upright on the leather stool. Her nervous anticipation quickly turned to disappointment as she saw a short, fat Arab woman enter the room. As the woman approached her, Judy swore she saw the woman licking her lips.

"STAND!" the woman almost shouted at her.

The woman stood behind Judy, reached around her, and cupped her breasts in her hands and squeezed them hard.

Judy jumped; she tried to escape the invasive hands but the woman had a firm grip on her.

"STAY!" the woman told her.

Judy watched in the mirror she was facing, as the woman released her hold on her breasts and immediately began to unbutton the top of her sundress.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Judy demanded to know.

"QUIET!" was the woman's only response.

When the last button was undone, Judy's large breasts spilled out of her dress. The woman folded the top of her dress in place below her breasts. Judy stared in the mirror at her exposed breasts.

She then felt the woman's hands raising the hem of the dress. She panicked and tried to pull away from her.

The woman's strong hand grasped one of Judy's nipples and squeezed it so hard that Judy cried out with pain.

"STAND STILL!" the woman shouted at her.

Quiet and subdued, Judy stood motionless as the woman rolled the hem of her dress upwards until it remained in place above her hips. Judy was acutely aware that her pink panties were the only protection now covering her modesty.

The woman wasted no time in hooking her fingers in the lace waistband and pulled them down off her hips and legs. When they were on the floor, the woman scooped them up and put them in the pocket of the blazer she wore.

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,232 Followers