Timmy's Talented Tongue Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He quickly knelt and buried his face into her already moist cunt, and she gasped as his three-inch tongue lanced the matted fur to ream her tasty wet hole.

"OH FUCK SO GOOD!" she cried out, pushing her pussy into his mouth, her ass almost off the edge of the seat as she urgently ground into his face. "GODDAMMIT THAT TONGUE THAT TONGUE! EAT IT BOY EAT IT!!"

I laughed as I watched, standing behind her chair, listening to the squishing wet sounds of Timmy's talented tongue flying in and out of her hole, her clit mashed to his face as she cupped his head with one hand, slamming her meaty, deeply tanned thighs around his skull, imprisoning him in her leggy grip.

"Veronica, be a dear, would you?" she groaned over her shoulder to me.

"Of course!" I laughed.

I bent over her from behind, kissing her, tweaking her huge, thick nipples and squeezing her giant tits as our tongues lashed into each other's mouths.

She clearly benefited from the added attention, groaning more loudly and squeezing Timmy's slave face tighter in her punishing thighs. I could hear the squishing sounds of his tongue fucking as he reamed her with it.

"OH GOD THAT'S SO FUCKING GOOD!" she howled, curling a hand over my head to pull my licking mouth to her neck.

I happily obliged, licking the sweaty, salty folds of her succulent neck flesh, my hands roaming her exquisite, huge tits, tweaking and twisting her nipples as Timmy ate her out.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck...oh FUCK!" Meredith grunted, now pulling my face down to her majestic tits to suck. "CUMMING!!"

She did, with a thundering growl and tight squeeze, her thighs rolling on Timmy's trapped face as the boy's tongue flashed in and out of her hole, his nose pressed painfully tight on her clit, only the top of his head visible in her grinding legs.

She came long and hard, screaming with pleasure, cupping both hands over the back of his head and pumping into the boy's mouth and nose, smothering him.

I felt her entire body tremble as she came, my mouth working from one thick nipple to the other, looking down over her bush to Timmy's face. A thick bubble of her fluids creamed his face, cheeks and eyes as she totally bathed him in her gushing woman cum.

She finally came down from her orgasmic high, relinquishing her grip on his head, legs falling apart. Timmy slumped back, face shiny with her cum, smiling and watching as I continued to feast on Meredith's gorgeous tits.

"Well now, that was a great appetizer," she laughed. "Now time for the entrée!"

She stood and turned around, wiggling her abundant, very shapely ass at Timmy, kneeling on the chair. She smiled up at me as I stood up, watching.

"Dig in, boy," she snarled. "I have a meal of my own up here..."

I gasped as she reached for my shorts, pulling them and my panties down in one easy tug. Timmy growled up her meaty ass, spreading the thick cheeks and reaming her tasty, hair-ringed hole with his talented tongue and she howled at the intrusion, wiggling her hips, screwing his face even deeper between her sweaty cheeks.

And she buried her face into my pussy as I stood.

"Oh my GOD, Meredith, your tongue's pretty damned good, too!" I gasped as she cupped my butt in her hands and pushed her face into my bush, her tongue flickering madly between the furry lips. "Oh, fuck, girlfriend, eat me, eat that pussy!"

"Aaaaaaummmmmm," she moaned, her tongue flashing lizard like at my cunt, the tip slashing my clit, bringing me to the edge in seconds. "Cum in my mouth, Veronica, GOD you taste so hot!"

She lapped furiously at it, her tongue flickering over my clit, as I pushed into her face, feeding her my hairy cunt.

"My pussy, Timmy, play with my pussy while you eat out my asshole!" she growled into my snatch as she ate it. "Finger me, boy, finger that hole!"

He eagerly obeyed as he continued to devour Meredith's wet asshole, forking four fingers into the pussy below, the sounds of his tongue and fingers working her butt and cunt loud, wet and deliciously rude. I watched, open mouthed and moaning, holding her adoring face in my hands, bending my back to push my cunt to her tongue.

It was surreal, watching Timmy's face lost in the creamy smooth halves of Meredith's ass, his tongue flying in and out of her gripping hole and spearing her cunt with his fingers, and watching myself fuck the gorgeous brunette's face, holding her ears and thrusting into it.

I slapped at it with my sex, feeling my tight little buns flexing in Meredith's gripping hands, and felt myself cumming.

Which I did, abundantly and wetly, as her hands spread my cheeks and she slipped the index finger of each into my tight sphincter.

"OH FUCK YES FUCK THAT ASS!" I screamed, my back arched fully, my cunt pounding her face as I held her head, thrusting into it over and over, faster and harder. "UNGHH! UNGHH!! UNGHH!"

She came as well, drenching Timmy's plunging fingers as the dear boy held on for dear life, her orgasm powerful and complete, her entire body shaking with pleasure as her fleshy ass quaked in meaty waves around his smothered face.

We finally quieted, the two of us, Meredith's hands falling from my ass, her face from my pussy and resting peacefully on the back of the chair, totally soaked with my flowing cum. Timmy popped his face from her clutching ass, and his fingers from her pussy, wiping them on the meaty white orbs, playfully lapping the juice off with that flickering, long tongue.

"Wow," Meredith sighed, looking up at me and winking.

"Indeed," I laughed, bending over to kiss her sweet mouth thick with my cunt cream.

"Will that be all, Mrs. Rydell?" Timmy sweetly asked, standing behind her, his hard on threatening to bust out of his waiter uniform pants.

"HELL no!" she laughed, looking at her watch. "There's time. Now, take out what I imagine is a lovely hard cock and stick it into the asshole you were just kind enough to lube up for me!"

Timmy's eyes shot open wide.

"Really?" he said, fumbling at his zipper and belt with trembling hands, eyeing her meaty white ass below that she twerked for him, all that white flesh jiggling up and down in a sexy wave.

"Really," she growled, winking at me. "Veronica, do be a dear and help the boy out, he seems a tad nervous."

"Oh, my pleasure, Mere," I laughed.

I knelt before Timmy, pulling his pants down, his handsome young hard cock bobbing free, hitting me in the face. I put my hands around it, stroking it and licking the pre-cum dripping from the tip.

"Gotta get him a little wet, too, do you mind?" I asked Meredith, who watched over her shoulder, her big white ass waiting inches away, the dark pucker of her asshole wet inside.

"No, of course not," she sighed. "But don't you DARE make him cum, save it for my butt!"

I sucked Timmy's cock into my mouth, balls deep, my tongue washing over and wetting every solid inch, feeling him tremble as he stood on shaky feet looking down at me, smiling. I blew him long and wet for a full minute, feeling his balls throbbing in my hand as I cupped and squeezed them.

I ground my squatting thighs together as I worked his dick in and out of my mouth, working a finger between them to diddle myself to a quick but satisfying orgasm, pulling off his dick, the shaft glistening with my saliva.

"In ya go, Timmy," I hissed, pulling him by the cock and fitting the wet knob to Meredith's waiting asshole.

"OH MY GOD!" he screamed as I slowly pushed it into her gripping rectal ring, watching delightedly as inch by inch, he buried himself to the balls inside her quivering ass.

"Oh SWEET fucking JESUS, that feels so hot up my ass!" Meredith gasped breathlessly as his cock filled her bodacious butt.

I stood up, smiling and watching, Timmy's hands locked on my friend's ample hips, driving in and out of her, his gorgeous balls slapping at her ass. She howled with pleasure as he fucked her amazing ass, slamming at it hard and fast, her delicious fleshy quaking on impact.

"Give a girl a reach around, would ya hon?" she winked at me as her head rested on the back of the chair while she got ass fucked, her hands gripping the arms of it, knuckles white.

I giggled and knelt down, resting my face on her back, watching Timmy's cock fly in and out of her ass, the sexy flesh undulating as he pounded it. I put my arm around and under her, fingers flickering into her cunt, the thumb of that hand working her engorged clit.

We all worked in unison, a perfect fucking rhythm, Timmy reaming her hungry asshole with his dick, her pushing back and forth to match his growling thrusts, my hand manipulating her hairy pussy.

"OH...CUMMING!" Timmy roared, pounding into Meredith's quaking ass and jetting his scorching load into her tight bowels.

"ME TOOOOO!" she screamed, my fingers flooded with the evidence of her gushing orgasm, the thick and sticky gel coating them.

He stopped cumming, standing still and fully inside her as I brought my hand out and up to my mouth to lick clean, my face still resting on Meredith's sweaty back. He smiled, slowly pulling his softening dick from her butt, the shaft gleaming wet, an obscene sucking sound left behind as he retreated.

"Bring it here, boy," I growled at him.

He smiled and hoisted his flagging member up over her ass, plopping it at my waiting face. I sucked him inside, inch by inch taking him into my mouth, tongue washing the sticky shaft, savoring the thick, funky flavor of his cum tinged with Meredith's ass taste and scent. It felt and tasted heavenly as I lapped him clean and let him pull out of my mouth.

"Well I can't go home with an ass full of cum now can I?" Meredith said, looking back over her shoulder at us. "Would someone please do the honors of cleaning that mess?"

Timmy shrugged and knelt down, twisting his face between her meaty cheeks and slurping madly at her dripping hole.

"OH MY GOD!" she screamed, mouth and eyes wide as he worked his tongue into her ass cave, sucking out his cum. "I HAVE NEVER!"

"Boy's one in a million, isn't he?" I laughed, watching Timmy's face lost in her ass, felching out his load. "He'll do anything you want him to, and sometimes things you never expected! Like eating his own cum outta your beautiful ass..."

"Sweetheart," she growled, pulling me to her mouth for a long, wet kiss, sharing her ass flavor on my tongue with me, "you've trained this one VERY well..."

We made out for a long minute, until Timmy finally slurped his way out of her asshole, smacking his lips as he stood up, pulling his pants up and tucking his now soft cock inside. He smiled at us as we stood up, arm in arm, and brought that handsome smiling face to ours for a sloppy wet three-way kiss.

We finally broke apart, Timmy looking at his watch.

"Gotta get to work?" Meredith laughed, walking to her fanny pack that lay on the floor near her clothes and pulling out an envelope. "Your second job, I should say? Here, here's payment for your first and dare I say, more rewarding one."

She handed the envelope to me, as Timmy looked on quizzically while she pulled her running clothes back on. She walked to the door, where I kissed her goodbye.

"Thanks for a truly lovely afternoon, sweetheart," she said, walking out. "We must do this again..."

I came back inside and handed Timmy the envelope. With a confused look, he opened it, looked inside and back at me.

"What the hell?" he asked.

"Hope you don't mind, Timmy, but Mrs. Schuster and I got talking yesterday," I said, sitting at a chair at my counter after pulling my own clothes back on. "And well, we thought you might as well make a few bucks with your lovely and too-rare talent, so..."

I nodded at the envelope. He looked in again, his fingers flicking through the bills.

"$400?" he asked, astonished.

"Wow, really?" I laughed. "I told her three hundred for full service, $150 for just your tongue, but she's a big tipper, I guess! Hey, not bad for less than an hour's...well, can't call this work, now, can we?"

He smiled at me and pulled out $100, trying to hand it to me. I demurred.

"No, no, no, Mrs. Schuster and I told you we don't want to be paid back, Timmy," I said, holding up my hand. "Honestly, you earned it, it's yours..."

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"I'm sure, I'm sure, honey," I smiled. "It's all yours."

He shyly pocketed the stack of twenties, saying, "Well...if you say so...but it seems an awful lot..."

"Well, you do offer an awful lot," I laughed, hugging him and sucking his long tongue into my mouth. "An awful, awful, awfully GOOD lot!"

We broke the kiss and I walked him toward the door.

"There's more with that came from, son, a lot more," I said. "This is just the beginning. Mrs. Schuster and I will, uh, arrange more 'work' for you, if that's all right."

"Yeah, yeah, I guess so, just seems a little...I dunno, weird...fun, but weird," he smiled weakly. "I wish I could repay you..."

"You do," I laughed, tapping his lips and pointing to his mouth, "every time you open that and give us what's inside!"

I watched him go, then went back inside and picked up my phone.

"Hey baby," I said as Linda answered. "Well, Timmy's first gig went well!"

"Meredith?" she asked. "No shit, she didn't mind paying?"

"Hell no, in fact she paid more," I laughed. "I told her the going rate, which I made up, $150 for oral, $300 for full service. Timmy gave it all to her and she gave HIM 400 bucks!"

"Holy shit, really?" Linda laughed. "That's great! See, I TOLD you that kid has a goldmine in his mouth!"

"Yeah, he sure does," I said. "He seems cool with the idea, too. I told him we can arrange as much 'work' as he can handle."

"Who's next, who you gonna call?"

"Honestly, I don't think we'll have to, you know how fast word travels in this town," I laughed.

"Oh, fuck yes, especially Meredith, that girl's got a big mouth...and ass...damn, she's so sexy...did you get in on any of it?"

"Honestly, do you think I'd do something like that?" I said in mock indignation. "Of course I did!"

We laughed, chatting a bit more, plotting, when my phone chirped. I looked at it, and recognized the number of another friend, Susanna Davis.

"Wow, that was fast, Susanna's calling," I told Linda.

"The landscape lady, that one?" she asked. "Yeah, I can see that, she never dates, she's always exhausted from working at what, 68?"

"Gotta run, Linda, duty calls," I laughed, switching off calls. "Hey, Susanna, how are you?"

"Good, good, Veronica, just busy as hell, you know, it's the season for landscaping and I'm flat out busy," she said.

"What can I do for you?"

"Well...," she said slowly, "uh..Meredith just walked by a house I'm working at, stopped to chat..."

"And?"

"And...well, you know...she told me about your little friend..or not so little friend, Timmy is it?"

"Yes, yes, Timmy," I laughed. "And you want some of that do you?"

"Oh God, yes, I could use a break," she laughed. "I'm thinking of tomorrow maybe, lunchtime?"

"Sure, he doesn't go into work for his real job until later, that would be perfect," I said. "Where?"

"Same house I saw Meredith at, down on Beach Road, you know it?" she said. "Big house, the Jenkins own it, they're out of town for a bit. I can't get in, but there's a shed out back that I figure will be just right for...well, for this!"

"Sure will," I said. "OK, see you at noon...for lunch..HIS lunch! That's what you want right, just oral?"

I couldn't believe I was discussing setting up Timmy eating her pussy like ordering from a menu.

"Yeah, that's all, haven't had that in...shit, a LONG time, and could use it," she sighed. "You coming along or will he be alone?"

"Well, Linda and I are handling the...you know, financials, but I don't have to..."

"No, no, come on by, be good to see you again, we haven't talked in a long time," she said. "Oh, and how much? $150 I think Meredith said? Seems a bit steep, to be honest..."

"Honey, you gotta trust me on this, you have NEVER had a tongue like this, ever," I laughed, recalling now just how cheap Susanna could be. "So worth it."

"Yeah, Meredith said so, too," she giggled. "OK, see you then."

I clicked off the phone and stared at it, shaking my head and smiling. I felt like a pimp, a granny pimp, securing work for my very talented young friend, for money.

I never felt sexier in my life.

++++++

I called Timmy the next morning and told him of his next oral gig. The dear boy was giddy with excitement, not so much from eating pussy but making money from it. He came by my house at 11:45 and we jumped into my car and drove to Beach Road. Susanna's beat-up work truck was in the driveway and we saw her waving to us from out back.

"You ready, honey?" I asked Timmy as he watched her approach.

"Yeah...jeez, she's all...," he said warily.

"Sweaty?" I laughed. "Baby, they can't all be smelling like roses, can they? She works hard, she sweats a lot. And damn, look at that skin from the sun, kinda leathery and dark, huh. Pretty gal though for 68."

We got out and Susanna came up to us, a little bit of a thing, five-four or so, but thick and meaty. She has a pretty face, very wrinkled from the sun, with heavy jowls but big brown eyes, sad but alluring.

She wore a long sleeved work shirt and mid-thigh shorts, socks and boots. Her legs were huge and fleshy, without much muscle tone, heavy in the calves and saggy in those big wrinkled thighs.

"Timmy I take it?" she smiled, extending a gloved hand, which he shook as he nodded. "The oral specialist?"

Timmy smiled shyly, nodding.

"Uh, how about back here?" Susanna asked.

She jerked a thumb toward a shed out back, broiling in the sun.

"Little warm in there, but it's private," she said, walking toward it. "You ready, son?"

"Yes ma'am," he said as brightly as he could, wrinkling his nose at her smell as he looked at me and I shrugged.

They walked into the shed, and I looked inside. Susanna had a small lawn chair set up amid the rakes, shovels and other gardening gear. I stepped inside. It was stifling hot inside, the air thick with humidity.

"Damn, it's hot in here," I said.

"Yeah, but it's private," she said.

"I'll be out here," I said, backing out. "Keeping an eye out, if anyone comes by."

"Thanks Veronica," she said with a wink, closing the door, and growling to Timmy, "down on your knees, boy, you got work to do."

I fought the urge to laugh at her insistence, and waited. I heard Timmy cough.

"Oh for God's sake, the smell won't kill ya," I heard Susanna growl, followed by the unmistakable slap of thighs on face and Timmy's groans. "Get in there and do your job!"

It must have been a long time since her last orgasm, because within a minute, far less in fact, she had a huge one, loud and crashing, her screams muffled in the stuffy confines of the shed as she came with a thundering growl.

I felt bad for Timmy locked in the shed and her huge thighs. I peeked in the small, dirty shed window. Sure enough, Susanna had engulfed his head in her massive upper legs, holding and pulling it hard with her hands, quivering and quaking those fleshy thighs madly around his trapped face.

"OH FUCK OH FUCK SO GOOOOOD!" she screamed."Goddamit boy, you got some tongue!"

I giggled, watching Timmy's hands frantically slapping the bars of his leg jail, Susanna squeezing away, finishing her cum.

"Veronica," she sighed a moment later, "can you get me a water out of my cooler please?"

"Sure thing, sweetie," I said, fetching two and walking into the numbing heat imbued with the stench of sweat and pussy. "Here ya go. Timmy, you might need this."

He took it gratefully, washing his face with it before swigging the rest down.

"Hey, don't waste that, costs money," Susanna said in scolding tone.

"Was it good, Susanna?" I asked as she sat nonchalantly with fleshy thighs spread, her tremendous busy sticky with glistening fluids.