Timmy's Talented Tongue Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," she sighed. "Hey, how many do I get? Orgasms, just the one?"

"Oh, no, you get as many as you can stand honey," I said, looking at Timmy's face that registered a WTF look. "The boy's a worker bee, baby, just like you. I'll leave you two alone, say, for another 45 minutes or so?"

"Thanks, baby," she growled, scooping Timmy's groaning face up in her thighs and returning him to his job.

I left, laughing to myself at his groans of pains and her yelps of outright pleasure. I walked around the yard, checking out the work she'd done, which was impressive, then walked to my car to sit in the air-conditioning and check my phone messages.

"How's it going?" came a text from Linda.

"Timmy's trapped in this tiny shed between Susanna's big legs," I texted back with a smiling emoticon. "Gotta be 120 degrees in there and she's sweating like hell...and not smelling real good, either!"

"Poor bastard!" she texted back. "She's a cheap bitch, betcha she just gives him the 150 and not a penny more!"

We texted a bit longer, then I got out as Susanna's lunch hour drew to a close. I walked back to the shed where the screams of pleasure and groans of pain continued. I looked inside.

The growling Susanna now had him on the dusty floor, sitting on his face, devouring it in her gigantic ass meat, grinding him brutally hard. All that flesh quivered and jiggled in a mad wave around him, his features lost completely in her all-encompassing rump.

I tapped on the door.

"Uh, hate to break you kids up," I laughed, "but time's up..."

"OK, fine," I heard her sigh. "C'mon kid, you done good."

He staggered out of the shed, completely red in his face just covered in slime from forehead to chin. His eyes were watery, his countenance confused and groggy.

"God, Timmy, that must've been rough!" I laughed, grabbing a towel from the top of Susanna's cooler and wiping his face.

"It...it was awful," he whispered. "The smell was bad enough, and the taste...God, salty and gooey and just...but the...I couldn't breathe! She sat on my face for a good 30 minutes, I thought I was gonna die!"

"Oh, you gotta take the good with the bad in this ...well, this business," I laughed, hugging him, and wrinkling my nose at the overpowering stench of his sweat and Susanna's fluid residue. "You better get home and shower."

He staggered toward my car, Susanna finally coming out of the shed, snapping up her shorts over her ample belly.

"Glad you enjoyed it," I said.

"You have no idea," she growled with a smile. "I needed that SOOOO much!"

"Uh, honey, the payment?" I said, looking at her.

"Oh, right right," she said, grabbing her backpack.

She peeled off eight 20s, $160. She looked at me.

"Got a 10 on ya honey?"

"No, no I don't," I said. "Susanna, come on, it surely was worth the extra 10 bucks for all those...God knows HOW many orgasms that boy gave you, right?"

"Money's tight sweetie," she said, slapping $140 into my extended palm. "Get ya the other 10 tomorrow, stop on by...and bring that boy back if you want!"

"Thanks, see ya then," I said curtly, walking away.

"Girl's gotta make a livin', ya know, money's not easy to come by!" she called out after me, my hand waving her off.

I got in the car and got my purse as Timmy sat, staring ahead in a stupor. I took out the only $20 I had and added it to the pile, handing it to him.

"$160?" he said, disappointed. "After all that...work?"

"Yeah, it was all she had," I lied, not wanting to short the boy or make him feel like he'd underperformed, which he clearly had not. "Hey, we just won't work with her again, right?"

"God, I hope not," he said, rubbing his face. "It'll take me three showers to get her stink off me!"

My phone beeped.

"Uh-oh," I said.

"What?"

"Text from Gayle Reynault, friend of mine, a very rich friend," I said. "Kinda plain looking and strong willed. Tough old lady, about 65, 66."

"What's it say?"

"'Veronica, is that boy available now'," I read. "'I have a party at my house tonight, a fundraiser, and I'm running around like a madwoman. I've heard good things about him, and assume his tongue is just what I need to relax before my event."

"Wow," I laughed. "She's a funny lady, heiress to a family fortune, and all she does is buy houses, fix them up to sell. As a hobby. And hold fundraisers. God, what a life."

I looked at Timmy.

"Whaddya say?"

"I need a shower first," he said. "Guess I could go home and change..."

Another text: "I'm thinking now would be good, Veronica. Please respond."

"No nonsense that one," I sighed. "Timmy, she wants you now."

"But I..." he said, looking at his sweat-soaked body and face crusting up with Susanna's orgasmic residue.

"No problem, shower at my house, and I got some of my grandson's clothes around somewhere," I said. "Honey, Gayle's rich, one of the richest women in town. Can't hurt to make her happy, if your tongue's not all worn out from Susanna!"

He laughed as we drove to my house. Inside, he showered and I texted Sheri that we'd be there shortly.

We drove over to her house, a smashing mansion down by the water. We walked inside, where caterers buzzed about getting ready for the soiree in a few hours. Gayle greeted us already dressed, looking long and lean and rather skinny but pretty. Her short white hair was perfectly coiffed and she wore a stunning off-white gown slit on the sides, revealing one very long, slender and superbly muscled leg, her feet in matching high heels. The gown was revealing in front as well, but with Gayle's super small tits, it really didn't help.

"Darling, so nice to see you!" she gushed, giving me a two-cheek kiss and hug, the same to the smiling Timmy. "And you of course!"

"You're already dressed for the party?" I asked.

"Oh, no, this is just a walking-around gown," she sighed. "I have many options upstairs for later, before my guests arrive."

"I've never known you to be nervous, Gayle," I laughed.

"This is a huge fundraiser honey, means a lot to me," she said. "I do get a little anxious, so I need to decompress. So when I heard about this one..."

She smiled at Timmy, tapping his lips. He smiled, opened his mouth and shot out his tongue. I thought Gayle would pass out, her eyes bugging out wide and letting out a gasp.

"Oh my heavens, the rumors are true," she growled, touching the quivering tongue with her finger and moaning. "Well, now, that's get going, time's a wasting."

She walked down a long hall to a spacious bathroom, bigger than most rooms in my house. She leaned against the vanity, smiling and parting the slitted gown to reveal her long, exceptionally sexy legs - and bare pussy, shaven clean and glistening.

"In here?" I laughed. "The loo?"

"Naughty, isn't it," she cooed. "I like to be naughty once in awhile."

"I'll, uh..."I said, looking around.

"Just stand in the doorway, keep sentry," she said as Timmy walked to her and knelt, at her behest with a curl of her long finger. "I don't mind an audience..."

"You ARE naughty, aren't you?" I laughed.

She spread her lean thighs as Timmy knelt, smacking his lips.

"Stick it out, your tongue, stick it out," she snarled.

He did and drew closer.

"Now, put it into my hole...mmmmm, that's right, stick it in, ALL the way in...OH MY GOD!" she howled.

I leaned in the doorway, watching and smiling as Timmy drove his three-inch tongue completely into her pussy, his nose at the oily nubbin of her clit. She held his head in her hands, thighs spread, and slowly drove herself on his tongue, in and out.

"That's it...that's it..." she growled, eyes closed and biting her lip. "Fuck...my...cunt!"

Gayle was always a take-charge lady, long divorced and having no need of a husband, and now her dominant, controlling nature was in full sexual evidence as she thrust herself back and forth on Timmy's tongue. I could see his chin glistening with her creamy flow, dribbling down to his neck as he just held his tongue out for her grinding, pumping use.

"Now the clit, the clit, use the tip on my clit, do it!" she gasped, directing him up between her greasy, engorged lips. "THAT'S IT!"

The tip of Timmy's talented tongue was a blur as he held it to her quivering clit, flickering back and forth, causing Gayle's entire body to tense. She held the rim of the vanity she was leaning against, her long legs trembling in orgasm as she came on his tongue, streaks of her orgasmic fluid running down the insides of her quivering, tight thighs.

It finally abated and she shivered, pushing Timmy's face away. The boy slumped to his butt, watching her convulse as she stood in post-orgasmic writhing.

"Well now," she finally said, composing herself. "That was lovely, just lovely."

"Are you done?" I asked. "You came pretty quickly, I just want to make sure you get your money's worth."

"Money, who cares about money?" she laughed with indifference in the attitude of those with a lot of money pretending it doesn't matter. "But now that you mention it..."

She turned to face Timmy, hiking up her long gown into a bunch before her, exposing her skinny but well shaped ass, lean and white and nicely muscled. She looked over her shoulder and wiggled it.

"I'm feeling VERY naughty today," she giggled. "Be a dear, would you, and insert that marvelous tongue of yours into my rectum?"

I had to laugh at her rather anatomical description. Timmy shrugged and knelt behind her, his hands spreading her slender ass flesh and driving his tongue directly into her asshole. She shuddered, head back, eyes fluttering as the boy's tongue flashed in and out of her rectal ring with enthusiasm. She then looked at me and winked.

"I hear you like the ladies, too, Veronica," she snarled seductively, looking down at her pussy. "Would you mind?"

"Hell no, not at all," I growled, shutting the bathroom door and locking it. "I was hoping you'd ask..."

I knelt before the towering woman and nuzzled my face to her slick pussy, licking the lips and clit.

"Suck on it would you?" she directed, ever the control freak. "Suck on my clitoris, suck it into your mouth! And Timmy, drive your tongue into my rectum quickly, in and out...OHH YES THAT'S IT!!"

We double teamed our client for all we were worth, my tongue lashing her clit as I sucked it into my mouth, her cummy flow running down my chin and neck and down between my tits in my bra, Timmy slashing his tongue in and out of her grinding asshole loudly and wetly.

It didn't take Gayle long to cum again, bathing my face in her thick juices, pumping her slender ass cheeks into Timmy's face as his tongue invaded her tight ring.

She finally stopped, gently pushing our heads away. She took a hand towel from a stack of them on the vanity and delicately dabbed at her pussy, drying it and her thighs as well. She pulled it between her luscious ass cheeks, drying that and tossing the towel into an expensive wicker basket beside the vanity.

"Nice work, you two," she sighed.

We stood up as she tidied her gown around her, then picked up another towel, dabbing my face and neck clean, and down between my tits. She folded it to the dry side and turned to gently wipe Timmy's smiling wet face.

"That was...well, incredible," she said, kissing my lips and the Timmy's, walking us out of the bathroom to the living room, caterers and workers continuing to scurry about oblivious to what just happened down the hall.

She picked up her purse and fished out her expensive wallet, tucking her long, painted fingers inside to pull out a stack of 100s. She peeled off six of them and handed them to the astonished Timmy.

"$600? But it's only $150!"

"Gayle, he'd be happy to..." I said, couching my words in her polite vernacular, "to have intercourse with you if you'd like, right Timmy?"

"Oh, God yes," he groaned, looking at Gayle's lean, delicious old body.

"That won't be necessary," she said. "It would be nice, but I don't want to be...well, all squishy at my party, know what I mean?"

We laughed and walked out, getting in my car and driving away.

"That was pretty easy work, huh?" I smiled, patting Timmy's leg and tweaking his stiff cock in his pants.

He laughed, and I dropped him off to get ready for work. Linda called as I walked in my door.

"Holy shit, I can't believe how business is taking off," she said. "I just got a call from Susan, remember her, Susan O'Brien, shy lady from the beach that Timmy serviced?"

"Yes, I remember," I said. "She wants in?"

"Yeah, but here's the thing, she's on a fixed income, as you know, social security and shit, and doesn't have much money," Linda said. "She wants the full ride this time but can't come up with the $300."

"How much can she come up with?"

"$100, tops," Linda said.

"Jesus, we're not running a charity here...are we?"I laughed.

"Well, I worked out a deal...$100 from her, $200 from us - but only if we can join her!"

"Linda, I love how your mind works!" I said. "But I don't recall her being into girls."

"She will be, baby," Linda sighed. "She will be..."

We went over the next day, the three of us. Susan greeted us at the door looking beautiful in her plain way, silver hair in a ponytail and wearing a short print dress and sandals. We walked into her modest home, and had Timmy go into the living room to wait while we chatted.

"Here's the thing, honey, $100 isn't enough," I said quietly, my hand on her shoulder looking into her uncertain big brown eyes. "But Linda and I will make up the rest...if..."

"If what?" she asked.

"If this!" Linda snarled, grabbing the startled woman by the ears and mashing her lips to hers, driving her tongue into her mouth.

"Jesus, Linda, that was subtle," I scolded as she continued to French kiss the squirming little woman.

But her squirming lessened, and we heard her moan, her body going slack in Linda's arms.

"But I've...never...not with a woman...," Susan growled as Linda broke the kiss and slathered her lovely wrinkled neck with her tongue, nipping at the sexy meat of it.

"You'll like it, trust us," Linda giggled, licking down Susan's wattle into her freckled cleavage, twisting her nipples in her fingers. "C'mon, your stud is waiting..."

"And not a word to Timmy about the, uh, discount," I warned her, pinching her luscious ass through her skirt as she walked.

It was yet another deeply satisfying encounter, as soon Timmy was devouring Susan's quite hairy pussy as he knelt on the floor, she on the couch, legs spread. And with Linda and I on either side of her, gently massaging one tit each, small and fleshy, and suckling her giant brown nipples.

"OH! OH! OH!!" she squealed, eyes closed, biting her lip as she came in Timmy's mouth, filling it and grinding her hairy quim into his face.

We quickly adjourned to her small bedroom, with a single bed in it, crowding atop it and guiding Timmy atop her. He made love to her, slowly and romantically, her legs wrapped around his sides, gently pushing in and out of her, all the while kissing her and filling her mouth with that magical tongue.

"You ready for a taste, honey?" Linda giggled, pushing Timmy's face off hers and straddling it, facing him as he smiled and knelt up to continue screwing her, holding her lean legs up against his chest.

"I guess so...," Susan smiled gamely, licking her lips as she watched her first pussy descend on her face. "Oh my God, Linda, you're so...wet!"

It was a surreal scene, me kneeling by the side of the bed suckling Susan's tiny little titties while my best friend rode her face to a drenching orgasm, and I used one hand to diddle Susan's clit as her cunt was being filled by Timmy's plunging cock.

They all came at once, it seemed, Timmy grunting and filling her pussy with his spunk, Linda grinding wetly onto Susan's face while I fingered the sexy little woman's pussy to an orgasm, her fluids mixing with Timmy's.

"Hey, what about me!" I laughed, standing up and spreading my hands.

"Oh, I got this," Linda growled, climbing off Susan's soaking wet and smiling face, pushing me to the floor and diving between my legs. "Timmy, be a dear and clean up our client, would you?"

I groaned, clamping my sinewy thighs around Linda's face, her tongue scouring my pussy, driving me to a quick orgasm as I watched Timmy pull Susan atop his face. The silver-haired granny howled as Timmy slurped loudly at her cummy well, sucking out his cum and gobbling it down, Susan twisting her own nipples as she swiveled her tiny hips hard and fast in grinding snapping motions, riding the boy's mouth to satisfying completion.

Timmy dressed, and we had him wait downstairs as we pulled our clothes on, Susan lying dreamily on her bed.

"That was wonderful, just wonderful," she sighed, lazily running a finger between her thighs to streak it with juice and circle it around one fat nipple. "I can't thank you enough..."

We took her $100, pooled it with our $200 and went downstairs to pay Timmy. He beamed as he took the money.

"I can't believe we're doing this, I really can't," he said. "Honestly, I can't thank you two enough, I really want to make it up to you."

"You just did, kid, upstairs," Linda laughed, squeezing his ass.

The business continued to roll in, continuous and gathering, sometimes two, three or four appointments in one day, some with existing clients, some with new ones who'd heard about Timmy's oral enterprise.

Including perhaps the most interesting one of all.

"You won't believe this," Linda said one day on the phone. "Rev. Li called. She wants to see timmy!"

"Rev. Li, Su Li, the pastor at the congregational church?" I asked, astonished. "Oh my God!"

"Yeah, no shit," Linda said. "I felt her out, but she was kinda cryptic, ya know? Said she wanted to see Timmy to judge whether he's in need of ministering, or counsel or some bullshit like that."

"Damn, what did you tell her?"

"Well, I told her oral counseling was $150, full ministering was $300!"

I roared with laughter.

"Oh my God, Linda, you are so fucking bad," I said.

"Yeah, well, she agreed!" Linda said. "Wants to see him tomorrow at 11...right after her morning services, when they'll be alone," she said.

"I can't make it, car's getting fixed around then, can you take him or should we let him go alone?"

"He said he'd go by himself, really he doesn't need us around," Linda said, adding with a laugh, "but I'll be fucked if I'm gonna miss seeing this, I'll sneak in somehow!"

"She's a sexy little thing, right, kinda chubby by pretty...dark hair, big round glasses..."

"Yeah, kinda looks like a doofus, but a sexy doofus," Linda said. "What the hell we got to lose?"

I brought my car in the next day, sitting in the waiting area when Linda texted after 11.

"I followed Timmy...at church now...trying to find way in..."

I laughed. Nothing could dissuade my horny little friend, bless her heart.

"BINGO, no pun intended!" she texted. "Side door ajar...in now..."

"You got big balls, honey," I texted back, sitting in the waiting room looking for all the world I was just chatting with a friend and not talking about a teenage boy eating the pussy of a sexy old minister.

Moments later, another text.

"Holy shit...I'm at the side of the altar...she's standing there, talking to him..God, she looks hot, little black skirt and white blouse, black jacket...meaty little thing...she's talking about sins, atoning for your sins, helping out your fellow man as absolution...jesus, what a crock of shit!"

I stifled a laugh, imagining Linda huddled in a corner hiding and watching and no doubt playing with her pussy. I was right.

"So horny...fingering myself waiting!"

"God," I sighed.

Moments later, more and better texts.

"Holy fuck! She's got Timmy under the podium, on the freaking altar! She's standing there, holding her skirt up...fuck, she's got a great ass, thing is so big and fleshy...he's eating her, he's eating her and she's delivering a fucking sermon, can you stand it!"