Timmy's Talented Tongue Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To who?"

"Nobody, nobody's here, she's just ranting and raving about salvation, quoting the Bible, it's fucked up! And SO damned hot!"

"Goddammit, I gotta see this!"

Seconds later, my phone chirped. Linda was Facetiming me, muting her end, allowing me to hear every sexy sound. Quickly, I fished out earphones from my purse and plugged in to watch.

"Oh my God!" I whispered to myself.

Linda was right, Rev. Li's ass was fantastic, perfectly smooth and round and flexing in quivering, dimpled waves as she hunched forward into Timmy's tongue. I could barely see him huddled under the podium, only her leaning on it, howling verse into the air, arms raised for emphasis, and slamming her cunt back and forth into Timmy's face.

"PRAISE THE LORD!" she bellowed, her jacket and blouse open, meaty tits splayed to the side like fleshy flapjacks, huge nipples erect in the middle. "PRAISE THE LORD FOR THE GIFTS HE HAS GIVEN US! And has given YOU, young Timmy! Show the Lord your thanks for your gift!"

It was all I could do to not explode in laughter - or finger my cunt sitting in the waiting room surrounded by people reading magazines or looking at their phones.

I wished I'd brought my iPad instead of cell phone for a bigger view, as I now watched the good reverend cum all over Timmy's face, slamming her pussy into it and screaming more platitudes to the non-existent masses. She slowed her thrusts, leaning on the podium, tits brushing over it, her face sweaty and eyes dreamy behind her owlish glasses.

"What the hell?" I said to myself watching the image switch.

Linda had turned it around at her moaning face, and then pointed it down, directly at her hairy pussy, thighs spread, her fingers madly plunging inside. It was killing me not to laugh, and then she switched to her face again, smiling and winking at me.

She turned it back to the action. Timmy was now behind the howling reverend, who had peeled off her clothes to stand naked, facing the altar, hands on it as Timmy reamed her juicy pussy from the rear.

"AND FORGIVE US OUR DEBTS...AS WE FORGIVE OUR DEBTORS..." she screamed, gripping the altar tightly, her big thick titties bouncing on her chest as Timmy pounded into her, harder and faster. "AND DO NOT LEAD US INTO TEMPTATION BUT DELIVER US FROM...EVIL!!"

The image switched to Linda again, her face locked into a mock aghast look and mouthing "what the fuck!" before switching it back to the altar.

"FOR YOURS IS THE KINGDOM...AND THE POWER...AND THE GLORY..." the reverend screamed, clearly caught up in a powerful orgasm, her entire body shaking, from fleshy legs to her bouncing tits. "AMENNNNN!!"

Timmy slammed into her, holding stiff and still and filling her with his presumably now holy seed, cumming long and hard, his body shaking from the effort, standing on tip toes to pump her full.

I was practically cumming myself watching, secretly tensing my inner thighs to grind at my pussy. More so when I watched Timmy pop out of the reverend's cunt, and she took his hand and laid him on the altar. My eyes bulged wide as she straddled his face, a dreamy look on hers, and squatted, unleashing a thick torrent of cum into Timmy's open mouth.

"Take, eat...this is my body..." she hissed, grinding her pussy into Timmy's lips, nearly smothering him in her juicy, hairy quim, her hands on her squatting thighs. "Drink from it...for this is my blood of the covenant, which you now drink for the...forgiveness...of your sins!"

"Holy fucking mother of God," I thought to myself, watching the lusty little reverend totally smother Timmy in her soaking wet snatch.

The camera cut off just as I squeezed my thighs for a quick, unnoticeable orgasm. Seconds later, my phone rang.

"Do you fucking believe this?" Linda panted.

"Where are you?"

"Running back to my car!" she laughed. "I watched them, she paid him and he was leaving, so I bolted."

"Holy shit, Linda, holy shit!"

"Yeah, literally holy...God, that was insane, can you stand it!"

"Well, this is about as weird as it could get, isn't it?"

"You never know, girlfriend," Linda sighed. "You never know."

She was right. The next day the phone rang. It was Carey - Timmy's insanely gorgeous and incestuously sexy 39-year-old mother, daughter of his equally sexy grandmother, Pat.

"Well hello, dear, how are things?" she asked pleasantly. "I understand you and Linda are running a rather interesting little business - with my son!"

I froze, unsure what to say, stammering, "Uh, yes, Carey...we, uh, just figured...the boy..your son is so talented...we thought..."

"It would have been nice to let me and his granny know these things, don't you think?" she said with an icy warmth.

"Yes, I guess...we were going to, it's just that..."

"You don't lie very well, Veronica, not well at all," Carey sighed. "But that's water under the bridge. Honestly, that Timmy is enterprising enough to use one of his biggest talents is laudable, quite laudable really. I'm impressed with your business acumen as well."

"You...you are?"

"Yes, we are, my mom and I," Carey laughed. "She was a little pissed at first, and when she found out...well, let's just say Timmy took the brunt of it! Mercy, Mom had him scissored in her big nasty thighs eating her pussy for hours that night! Poor boy. He never told you?"

"Uh, no, no he didn't," I said.

"Just as well," Carey said. "Now we know. And we go from here."

I waited. Nothing. She was toying with me, the delicious little dominant bitch.

"From here to...where?"

"The next level," she laughed. "Look, you know a lot of women, but Mom and I, we know a lot more, richer women, women of means who will pay to satisfy their needs. Sometimes all at once."

"Carey, I'm sorry, I just don't get it."

"Mom and I are going to host a gathering, I guess you could call it, a meeting of oh, five, six, 10 women, we're not sure, with our lovely old guests availing themselves of Timmy's services. For a fee, of course."

"Of course," I said, trying to assimilate all this.

"$1,000 a woman," she continued. "Now I can certainly afford Timmy's tuition, and so can his grandmother, but it's good that young people learn to earn. Am I right?"

"You are right," I said, a smile breaking out on my face.

"Fantastic, then you're on board with this?" she laughed. "Of course, you and Linda are cordially invited...at no cost, mind you. But we may call upon you to...well, help that night. Poor Timmy can only be in so many pussies at once, right?"

"Right," I said. "But how...10 women, one man, how could he..."

"He's a repeater, we've trained him well," she cut in. "I alone have made him cum 10 times in one night, and Mom, bless her experienced heart, once drained 12 out of him!"

"You're kidding!"

"I don't kid about this," she said sternly. "Now, I'll be in touch with details soon. And thank you Veronica. I think this will all work out quite well."

"Yes, quite," I whispered, hanging up.

I looked at the phone. And called Linda.

"Honey," I sighed, "you're not gonna believe this..."