Tina Carson Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pleased to meet you both," Rob replied, as he leaned forward to shake their hands.

"So, is everything alright so far, you've got settled into your rooms okay?" he added.

"Yes everything's fine thanks," Tina replied. "So come on then, why are you really here?"

"Ah well, apparently I need to be up to speed on this new computerised stock control so they sent me down for this intensive training course as well," Rob answered. "Can't see why really but never mind, it's two days away fully paid for by the company."

"So, have you brought your wife?" Tina asked with a sly smile.

"Sadly no. Unfortunately she couldn't make it, so I'm flying solo this weekend," he replied a bit sheepishly. He had been relieved about that especially when he'd found out that both Tina and Debbie were to be in attendance. Maybe he would get the chance to fuck Tina again. And if not her then Debbie would do nicely. Trouble was, he'd not expected their husbands to be with them as well.

"Oh dear," Tina replied with just a hint of sarcasm, "I would have liked to have met her." She smiled up at Rob sweetly.

Rob coughed nervously and quickly changed the subject, "Yes ... well ... so you've heard about tomorrow night's do?"

"No what's that?" Debbie leaned forward to join in the conversation, her interest aroused.

"There's a charity fund raising dinner dance here tomorrow night. I believe it's being run by the local farmer's association so no doubt it will be a boozy occasion. Sid has cleared it with the organisers and they're more than happy to let us attend as they had a few spare tickets available," he concluded.

"That sounds great, don't you think so Derek," Debbie gushed, turning sideways to Derek.

"Mmm, if you say so," he grunted in reply.

Tina saw the crestfallen look in Debbie's eye and attempted to lighten the mood.

"Well I think it's for a very good cause and we can really let our hair down Debbie, even if these two miseries can't be bothered," she said, pulling a face at Jim.

They chatted a little longer before Rob made his excuses and left the restaurant. After they had finished their meals they adjourned to the lounge for coffee and spirits.

Derek and Jim hit the whisky bottle whilst Tina and Debbie, mindful of a busy day ahead of them wisely kept to coffee. Eventually they went off to their respective rooms arranging to meet up for breakfast the next morning.

Exhausted as she was, Tina didn't refuse Jim's overtures when he made it obvious he wanted sex. It took a while but she came once on his fingers but cheated yet again on his cock, faking her orgasm as he pumped a small amount of cum into her pussy. But at least she got to cuddle with him, which was good. To her it was a strong reaffirmation of her love for her husband.

* * *

The next day over breakfast, Sid informed Jim and Derek that he had arranged for them to play a round of golf. The nearest golf course was over fifty miles away, but Sid assured them it was the nearest one to the retreat and that it hired out golfing equipment. He also informed them he could add the cost of the golf to Staymo's bill.

"So what time will you be back?" Tina asked Jim.

"Tee off time has been booked for twelve noon. It'll take us no longer than four hours to go play the course but according to Sid, because of the roads around here, its about a two hour drive there and two hours back again, so I figure we should be back here around six thirty or seven o'clock, which gives us plenty of time to get showered and changed before the dinner dance starts."

As Jim and Derek drove off, Rob appeared at their side.

"Morning girls," he cheerily said, "are you ready to start your training then?"

"We suppose so," they both said together. They followed him to the conference room where the training session had been set up. This was located in an annex away from the main lodge building and accessed by a covered walkway.

*

After a hard day's work and with their heads spinning from all the information they had been fed, Alistair, the IT trainer agreed to call it a day at around four o'clock.

"Coming for a drink ladies," Rob said as they left the conference room.

"Don't mind if I do," Tina replied, it might perk me up a bit."

"No, not for me, I'm feeling a bit tired, I think I'll go back to my room for a lie down, if that's okay with you," Debbie replied as she stifled a yawn.

"Oh bless the poor thing can't stand the pace and has got to go for a rest!" Tina said jokingly. "Well if you change your mind you know where we are. You can always join us later."

As Debbie turned to go, Tina and Rob entered the bar, laughing at Debbie's expense.

* * *

Sid slipped out of Debbie's room. He was feeling quite buoyant. Not only had he just fucked Debbie again, which was as memorable as he could recall, he'd just told her that he fancied a crack at Tina.

He'd only been joking, trying to get a rise out Debbie, trying to see if he could make her jealous. Why, he had no idea. But now as he descended the stairs to return to his duties on reception he thought he quite liked the sound of that idea.

Normally he was only interested in MILF's like Debbie but he was certainly prepared to make an exception in Tina's case. She was definitely well stacked and that he liked. In fact he liked it a lot. She was just a bit younger that was all! Maybe it was time to expand his MILF fantasy to include hot young wives as well!

Back behind the reception desk he was aware that Tina and Rob were drinking in the bar. He would have liked to have gone in just to check her out again but shagging Debbie had used up a good half hour of his time already and it was time to devote a bit of attention to his work. He was busy catching up with some paperwork when Billy, one of his assistants came through.

"Ah Mr Jenkins there you are," Billy said, "there's a problem with the door to the bathroom in the Glendale Suite and maintenance asked if you could go and have a look to see if you want it mending or replacing."

"Okay," Sid said, "are they still up there?"

"No not now, they've moved on to another job," Billy finished.

"Okay thanks Billy, I'll go up and have a look at it in a minute," Sid replied.

Finishing up what he was doing, Sid grabbed a small bag of tools, left reception and went up to the Glendale Suite. He entered leaving the door propped open. He hadn't been there long before he heard loud voices outside in the corridor.

* * *

Whilst Sid had been reliving his past experiences with Debbie and re-acquainting her with his 11" cock; downstairs in the bar Tina, blissfully unaware of Sid's carnal thoughts about her, was now well on the way to being drunk. She hadn't meant to drink so much but she was finding that early afternoon drinking was just so enjoyable. Rob meanwhile was delighted with his plan. It was simple enough. Pour enough alcohol into her to give himself the chance to fuck her again. He knew he only had a small window of opportunity before her husband returned from his game of golf.

"Are you trying to get me drunk Rob," Tina slurred. She knew she definitely had a buzz going on.

"No, not at all." he lied, "you can't beat drinking in the afternoon, it's just so different from drinking at night."

"You got that right buddy," she giggled as she clinked her glass into his. "But I think I've had enough for the time being, so I think I'll go back to my room, if that's okay with you."

"Oh ... okay." Rob was happy with this. He was pretty sure she was primed enough and he didn't want to risk her being so drunk that she'd fall asleep or worse still, throw up all over him.

As they set off to leave, she lurched slightly, staggering into a chair. "Ooops," she giggled.

"Here, let me help you," Rob said, rushing over to support her. As he grabbed her arm his hand brushed against the swell of her large breasts.

"Hey there," Tina slurred, "are you trying to feel me up Robbie, you naughty boy!"

"No not at all," he replied, "I'm just trying to help you."

"Really!" she laughed as Rob steered her from the bar. He helped her along the corridor, up the stairs before finally reaching her bedroom door. He was sorry to reach it so soon as he'd had his arm under hers all the way there, her large soft breast nestling comfortably in his hand as they'd walked along. He could already feel that her nipple had grown larger.

"Have you got your key?" he asked as he propped her up against the wall.

"Yep," she said playfully, "it's right here in my handbag." She rummaged through her bag before finding it, her body sliding slightly across the wall.

"Here it is," she said brightly, holding up the key. She giggled again as still leaning heavily against the wall she turned to face the door.

After missing the lock several times, Rob took the key from her and unlocked the door.

As Tina went to move past him, Rob grabbed her, pinning her up against the wall. He kissed her passionately.

"Ohhh Rob," Tina responded putting her arms over his shoulders. Rob moved his hands onto her large breasts and fondled them, feeling their delicious curve through her bra.

"Ohhhh Rob ... noooo ... mmmm ... you can't ... noooo." Breaking the kiss, they entered the room, Rob shutting the door behind them before he turned to face Tina.

* *

As Tina struggled with her key, Sid, his interest piqued from hearing the voices, hurried to the door of the suite and peeked out. He watched with growing interest as Rob grabbed hold of Tina and kissed her before fondling her impressive breasts. He felt a stirring in his groin. He could see Rob was really giving her breasts a good working over and she seemed to be liking it as there was precious little sign of any resistance. In fact she was moaning his name.

Sid shook his head, a sly grin forming on his lips. I don't think your husband would be too impressed to see you doing that he mused.

He watched as they entered the room slamming the door shut behind them before he turned back inside the suite. Moving swiftly across the room he pressed his ear against the party wall straining to hear their muffled voices.

* *

Rob wasted no time as he stepped forward and kissed Tina hard on her full red lips. She tried to pull away before her resolve crumbled slightly and she returned his kiss.

"No, no we can't," she said forcefully as she finally broke away, "we can't do this ... I will not cheat on Jim again."

Rob pulled her too him, his hands already reaching for her 38D breasts again. He wasn't bothered about her protestations. As his fingers sank deep into the flesh of her large mounds she moaned, her arousal growing, her resistance weakening. He could already feel her nipples were tight against the fabric of her bra as they grew hard and erect. He knew he nearly had her.

Bringing one hand down onto her inner thigh, her legs opened for him as she altered her stance. He dragged his fingers across her hot flesh before reaching her mound. He felt his own excitement growing as he gently massaged her swollen pussy lips through her wet panties. He was ecstatic. He was going to fuck Tina again. He slipped a digit inside her pussy and thrust upwards. She was so slick. There was no resistance just a deep moan of satisfaction. Now he knew he definitely had her.

"Ummm ... no ... stop ... please Rob ... please ... noooo ... Rob ... ummmmm ... nooo ..." Tina moaned as she fought back against her desire and then showing a remarkable resistance managed to push his hands away.

"Come on Tina, you know you want it and I know I want to," Rob pleaded as he tried to kiss her again. He was stunned. He had been convinced she was primed and ready to let him fuck her.

"I said no!" a breathless Tina said with a finality that stopped Rob in his tracks. She quivered as she tried to subdue the build up of lust inside her body. She had been so close to giving in. God knows where she'd found the inner strength to break free.

"You ... you'd better go," she gasped quietly as she brought her breathing back under control.

"Yeah okay," a deflated Rob replied as he walked across the room and opened the door. He was disappointed but all was not lost. His mind was already working. There was always Debbie to fall back onto.

* *

Whilst Sid had struggled to hear everything that was going on through the wall he'd heard enough to sense that Tina had managed to disentangle herself from Rob and that he was about to leave. He scuttled over to the door of the suite and peered cautiously out. He was just in time to see Rob come out followed by Tina who stopped at the doorway. Sid thought he looked crestfallen.

"I'm sorry Rob," Sid heard Tina say, "but it's for the best, I can't cheat on Jim again. If he found out it would devastate him and it wouldn't help either you or me in our careers."

Sid's eyes opened wide and his mouth dropped open as he took in the meaning of Tina's words. He watched Rob dejectedly walk away as Tina went back inside her room and closed the door.

He returned to the Glendale Suite shaking his head, beside himself with excitement. This was manna from heaven. She'd cheated on her husband! His brain clicked quickly into gear as he processed this new information.

What a turn up for the books! Miss Prim and Proper hasn't been so prim and proper after all. Maybe, just maybe he'd been presented with the means to fulfil his brand new young wife fantasy. And so soon! He cackled with delight at the thought.

Deciding to repair the door rather than replace it Sid went to it. He was actually quite proficient at DIY. After buying the place, he'd done a lot of the initial renovation work on the retreat himself to save money. Even now he still liked to keep his hand in by helping out with basic maintenance tasks from time to time. It was something he enjoyed and was a welcome diversion from dealing with the mounds of paperwork that were a daily necessity in running the retreat.

But as he busied himself, the sound of banging made him aware that someone else had come to Tina's room. He rushed over to the door of the suite and peeked out again. He could see Tina's husband Jim stood there knocking to be let in.

Sid couldn't resist chuckling to himself. Jim was back early and it was just as well Tina had sent Rob packing. She'd have a hard time explaining to her husband why Rob was in their room and why she was flat out on her back with Rob laid between her legs.

This was so much fun. He rushed back inside the suite to listen through the party wall to see if he could hear what might happen next. This time he got a glass out of the bathroom, placed it up against the wall and put his ear to it to see if it would help him hear better. Only time would tell if it would work or whether it really was an old wife's tale.

* *

Tina was about to go for a shower, hoping to sober herself up a little as well as subdue her pent up feelings when she heard the knocking on the door. When she opened it she was shocked to see Jim stood there. She'd half expected it to be Rob again.

Still fairly drunk and full of guilt for what had nearly happened with Rob but also tremendously aroused, it was naive Jim's turn to be shocked when she dragged him into the room, tore at his clothes and demanded that he fuck her right away!

Never one to look a gift horse in the mouth and with no thoughts as to why she was so turned on, Jim wasted no time getting his clothes off before turning his attention to undressing her. He did it carefully, fondling and caressing her large breasts and teasing at her swollen nipples before laying her down on the bed. Climbing between her legs he stroked his cock to it's full length and with the bare minimum of foreplay plunged his cock inside Tina's wet and willing pussy.

She gasped as his initial thrust breached her pussy lips and then thrust herself back at him, trying to get more of him inside her, bucking and writhing to get some satisfaction. To her shame she tried to imagine it was Rob who was riding her but she failed miserably. Who was she kidding. Jim was nowhere near as thick or long. He couldn't satisfy her lust. He just wasn't reaching her.

As Jim pumped away he wondered briefly why Tina was so wet already but dismissed it as being due to the drink. If only he'd known that barely five minutes ago another man had had his hand lodged up inside his wife's hot pussy he wouldn't have been too pleased.

As usual Jim didn't last long. Tina felt him stiffen and as he came she groaned loudly, calling out his name. She felt his semen leak into her pussy but then dribble out when he pulled his rapidly shrinking cock from her.

"Fantastic," he enthused, "that was just great! Did you come as well?"

"Oh yeah," Tina replied, "you know I did. You're the best. Thank you darling."

As Jim made his way into the bathroom, Tina hung her head in shame, horrified by how easily the words of deception had tripped off her tongue.

* *

Back inside the Glendale Suite, Sid had discovered that the glass against the wall trick had helped him hear better. And he'd certainly heard more than enough. Apart from the fact that listening to two people having sex was a turn on and his cock was now throbbing painfully, he knew a fake orgasm when he heard one. He knew, without a shadow of a doubt that Tina had not cum and in fact had just experienced an extremely disappointing fuck from her husband. If that was as good as it got for her no wonder she'd had an affair with Rob.

He smugly knew that he could certainly satisfy her if he got the chance to bury his large cock into her married pussy but more importantly he now knew how to get her to spread her legs for him without too much trouble. He smirked at the thought as he lowered the zip on his trousers to free his massive cock and hurriedly adjourned to the bathroom to relieve his throbbing hard on.

* * *

Following a hot shower on her own after declining Jim's invitation to join him whilst he had his, Tina had just finished applying the finishing touches to her outfit.

Like Debbie she too had bought a new dress, co-incidentally from the same retro shop although she had gone for a rockabilly style flared dress in a salmon pink colour.

She looked into the mirror one last time. The neckline of the dress did show off some of her impressive breasts but wasn't too cleavage revealing. The length of the dress however was fairly short and with the flare being quite exaggerated, it did display quite a lot of her shapely legs, which were sheathed in honey brown stockings held up by suspenders. To finish the outfit she had matching 4" heel stilettos to wear.

"You look nice," Jim commented as he walked into the bedroom from the bathroom. He was proud of the way his wife looked. "Are you ready?" he added opening the door to their room.

* * *

Meeting up with Derek and Debbie in the bar they ordered a round of drinks. Before long the bar filled as people arrived for the charity evening.

Tina noticed that Sid had spruced himself up and had made an effort by wearing a tuxedo. She felt his hungry eyes feasting on her body but haughtily ignored the knowing smirk and nod he gave her as she passed by although it did unsettle her more than a little. She couldn't understand why he was smiling at her that way and she was beginning to think that he was quite an obnoxious character.

They made small talk as they sipped at their drinks waiting to be allowed into the dining room and just as they were about to go in, Rob appeared. Tina gulped and felt her face flush as the memory of the close call this afternoon came flooding back.

"Evening everyone," he said with a friendly smile, "have you got room for one more at your table."

"I'm sure we have," Tina replied hastily as she looked quickly at the seating plan. She was amazed at how coolly nonchalant he was acting. Her face felt like it was on fire!