Tina Carson Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here, let me show you." He leaned forward sliding his arms under hers to place his hands on the computer keyboard. As he did he felt the outside curve of her impressive 38D breasts as he accidentally brushed past them.

Tina jolted a little at his initial touch but didn't seem to respond negatively when he brushed back against them when he withdrew his arms.

"Okay, do you see what you have to do," he breathed into her ear as he bent down lower. Tina almost came right there when she felt his hot breath on her neck. She felt a dampness beginning to grow between her legs and felt her heart was now beating just a little bit faster.

Tina started to type as Guy placed his hands on Tina's shoulders. She was aware of the weight of them pressing down on her. Her fingers fumbled on the keys, mistake after mistake adding to her general unease. To her, the constant corrections she was having to make made her look incompetent and this only served to fuel her frustration.

"You seem very tense," Guy said to her. "Let me see if I can help you with that." He began to massage her shoulders, pushing his fingers into her flesh, working them in and around her neck.

"Ooohhh," Tina sighed as her head dropped slightly, "that feels sooo good."

Guy carried on working his hands over her shoulders, his thumbs pushing deep into them, releasing the tension and easing the knots before moving up towards her neck. He moved back to her shoulders, again forcing his thumbs deep into her muscles.

"Ouch ... ohh ... OHH ... OOHHHH," Tina exclaimed. Her shoulders snapped back forcing her chest to thrust forward. The size of her large breasts was even more pronounced now as the twin orbs jutted proudly away from her body. Guy saw this and felt his cock twitch. There was no disputing the fact she had impressive boobs.

"You really are tight," he said as he carried on forcing his thumbs deep into her shoulder muscles, "is that any better?"

"Oh yeah," Tina replied breathily, "you can do that all day if you like." Her eyes flickered and then closed. She was feeling great but also quite dizzy as her head swam again.

Guy felt the tension easing but carried on for a few minutes longer. He wanted her to be totally relaxed before he moved on to the next stage of his seduction.

"You like that?" he asked as he moved his hands towards the front of her shoulders slipping down to the top of her breasts and then back up to work some more on her shoulders.

"Uh huh ..." Tina replied languidly. He repeated his actions. She was breathing deeply now and Guy could see her magnificent breasts moving invitingly inside her heaving chest.

He gauged it was time. Slowly he moved his hands down from her shoulders until they reached her large breasts. He paused briefly and then slipped them lower to move under her tee shirt and inside her bra. He took them into his hands, delighting in their exquisite size and shape before he squeezed gently.

"Ooooohhhh ..." Tina sighed deeply. Her head was spinning and her heart was pounding in her chest as Guy gently massaged and fondled both her breasts. Her breathing became ragged as her arousal grew. Her back arched, which just forced her breasts further into his grasp.

Guy was excited. He was loving the feel of her large, heavy breasts in his hands. It was going great especially as he could feel her nipples were now engorged. His hands were catching on them as they grew larger and harder. He couldn't help himself as he nipped at them and rolled them between his finger and thumb.

"No ... what ... what are you doing ... no ... no we can't ..." Tina was jolted out of her soporific state as a brief moment of lucidity hit her. She batted his hands away as she lurched up out of her chair but in her haste to get away stumbled as she made the dash for the door and her escape.

This gave Guy all the time he needed. He went after her and grabbed her just as she thought she'd reached safety. He spun her around and was on her in a moment. He held her tightly and stared into her eyes. She saw the look of lust and gasped as he kissed her hard on her full red lips.

Arms flailing she tried to fight him off, a brief struggle she was never going to win. He forced his tongue into her mouth where it found hers. Reluctant at first she finally capitulated and allowing her tongue to entwine with his, she kissed him back.

He slammed her up against the door and continued his assault on her body, groping at her magnificent breasts through her tee shirt. He could feel her nipples, much larger now, erect and pressing firmly out through her bra responding to his touch as his fingers brushed over them, teasing them bigger. She lifted a leg and wrapped it around his as her arms coiled around his neck. Her head tilted to the side as they kissed passionately, their mouths mashing against each others as their desire built and grew.

"No ... we shouldn't ... ooohhh ... be doing ... ooohhh ... this ..." Tina moaned as Guy broke the kiss and nuzzled into her neck. One of his hands wandered down to stroke her thigh before travelling up her leg and under her skirt to touch her mound through her wet thong.

"No ... no ... we shouldn't ... no... aaahhh ... oohh ..." Tina responded, her legs opening wider to give his hand free access to her married pussy.

Guy realised he didn't have much time in which to take advantage of this mad, crazy situation and went straight in for the kill. He unfastened his trousers and pushed them with difficulty down his legs. His cock was already straining against his boxers begging for release.

As he rubbed into Tina's pussy with his fingers, he risked taking her hand and placing it on his cock. He was delighted and relieved when she willingly kept her hand there and stroked his growing bulge. She could feel the size of his cock through his boxers and she knew he was big.

He pulled his boxers down and was shocked when Tina immediately grabbed hold of his swinging cock and began to stroke up and down the shaft. All reason left her mind as her drink fuelled frenzy took control of her body.

"Oh yeah!" Guy gasped as Tina continued to work on his cock, stroking it up to it's full size and thickness.

Guy couldn't wait any longer. He impatiently removed her hand as he positioned himself between her legs. He picked up her right leg and moved it out sideways giving himself greater access to her pussy.

Pulling her thong to one side he eased forward, his cock nudging up against her slick outer pussy lips. There was a brief moment when they resisted his prodding but as Guy pushed, the lips peeled aside, finally giving in to the pressure and allowing the head to force it's way inside.

"Ummppphhh ..." Tina groaned as she felt him breach her.

"Ooohhh ... shit ..." she gasped in pain as he pushed again, sliding further, breaching her inner lips. He paused and went again, this time easing all the way home in one quick movement, his thick cock filling her completely.

"Ohhmmyyggoodd ..." Tina grimaced as she felt the pain of his entry and the size of his cock inside her. She felt her muscles contract as they squeezed down on his shaft.

"Whoa ..." Guy eyes flew wide as he gasped in surprise as he felt the pressure she was exerting on him. "Fuuuck!" It was his turn to grimace.

He paused briefly before pulling back until he was nearly all the way out and then thrust forward to bury all of his throbbing cock back inside.

"Nnngggrrr ..." Tina shrieked as Guy began to flex his hips, undulating them as he pumped his cock in and out of her, his balls slapping against her flesh. His hands pawed at her tee shirt and bra trying to release her breasts as he fucked her, his speed increasing with every powerful thrust as he pounded her up against the door.

As Tina's grunts got louder with each one of his thrusts, he managed to pull her tee shirt down over her bra. This deepened her already impressive cleavage and only drove on his desire to take her. He was mad for her as he pushed his hands inside her bra and freed her large breasts, pulling them out to lay over the top of her tee shirt. His fingers pulled at her hard, erect and swollen nipples eliciting small gasps of painful delight from Tina as he continued to pump his cock in and out of her pussy.

It didn't seem to take long for her to come. She felt it building and her whole body shook as she cried out when it hit. It wasn't mind blowing but it was good. She felt her body trembling as the mini aftershocks coursed through her, her nerve ends tingling with every tremor. She clung to him, her fingers clutching at his shoulders, her head buried into his chest as she came down from her orgasm.

Guy kissed her as he waited for Tina to recover from her first orgasm before he pulled his cock out of her and led her back to the desk. She went willingly. There was no resistance when he unclipped her bra and lifted her tee shirt up over her head. Slipping her thong down her legs, he lifted her skirt up over her hips and bent her across the desk. Her breasts fell forward invitingly, large and succulent and just begging to be fondled. He leant underneath her body and took one in his hand. He sank his fingers into the flesh, delighting in the heaviness and feel of it, squeezing and groping and massaging it before moving on to savour the hardness of her fully engorged nipple.

She turned to look over her shoulder, to look into his eyes as he stood behind her before feeding his swollen cock back inside her sopping wet pussy. He saw the look of pained pleasure as she frowned and grimaced, her mouth forming a perfect circle as he forced his way inside her wet pussy. She groaned loud and hard as he pushed his meat deep inside her.

Tina responded to his size as he again filled her completely, groaning loudly as he touched her in places that seldom felt the benefit. His balls slapped against her ass as he fucked her hard, stroking his full length in and out for his maximum enjoyment. He continued to play with her boobs and flick at her nipples, each time eliciting a cry of pleasure from Tina's lips. This brought her to her second orgasm. Her third and final and loudest orgasm came when he rubbed her clit.

It had been a struggle for Guy not to come with Tina on her second orgasm but he couldn't hold out any longer and as she came the third time he exploded too, shooting his sticky white fluid deep inside her ravaged pussy. String after string shot out from the end of his pulsating cock, coating her inner walls and flooding her passage. He hadn't had sex for a few days.

It was a while before he finally finished and he was breathing hard as he eased his cock free. Tina lay slumped across the desk moaning softly as the aftershocks diminished, her breasts squashed flat against the top. Guy could see a small amount of his cum oozing out of her red, swollen pussy and trickling slowly down onto her legs. He pulled up his boxers and trousers and then leaned back against the desk to watch Tina as she finally stood up and reclaimed her clothing. She turned to face him.

"So, have I passed the course?" she asked sarcastically, as she finished dressing by tucking her tee shirt back inside her skirt. The guilt trip was instant. A recurring theme recently.

"I would say so," Guy replied, smiling and taking no offence at her reaction.

Tina scowled back at him as she hurriedly grabbed the rest of her things and stalked out of the conference room. She was angry with herself and on the verge of tears and she prayed to god she didn't run into Debbie or Rob or Sid for that matter. If she met them they would see she was upset and how could she possibly explain to them the reason why? Once inside the lodge she was relieved when she made it safely back to the security of her room.

Guy watched her leave. God but she was fantastic! Feisty wasn't the word for it and he couldn't make up his mind if he wanted to fuck her again or just leave it as it was. His mind was whirling and whilst he deliberated, he packed away the computers and the rest of the training material, loading them into his car outside.

* * *

Guy had finally made up his mind. He was going to see if he could get to fuck Tina again. He'd stowed away all the computers and cabling in the boot of his car and had just finishing tidying up the room. He took a final look around to make sure he'd got everything before he exited the conference facilities and made his way to reception. He approached the desk.

"Hi, I've just come from the conference room. Any chance you could tell me what room Mrs Carson is staying in please?" The young man behind the reception desk looked quizzically at him. "She's left her mobile phone behind." He waved his own phone at the young man.

That was way too easy he thought as he made his way to Tina's room.

* *

Tina stepped out of the shower and quickly dried herself before pulling on the fluffy white towelling robe supplied by the lodge. She felt guilty, again!

She sat down on the bed and started thinking about her many indiscretions. About the men who seemed to be able to fuck her any place, any time.

She didn't regard herself as promiscuous, after all her cheating had been unplanned, and circumstantial. It just seemed to sneak up on her. She hadn't gone out to look for it. Mainly it had been due to her inability to stop drinking before it made her too horny that she couldn't help herself. Recently and sadly though blackmail had now reared it's ugly head, which in itself was worrying as it meant people were becoming aware of her indiscretions.

And now Guy. How had he managed to lower her resistance? She felt pissed so he must have spiked her drink before he all but raped her but she knew she'd enjoyed it at the end.

She smiled at herself with just a tinge of sadness. I shouldn't be thinking like this. She felt a hot flush course through her body, which ended up as a tingling sensation deep in her pussy.

There was a loud banging on the door, which broke her reverie. Tina jumped at the sudden noise. She stood and walked over to the door and opened it.

"Oh, it's you!" she said startled, "what are you doing here?"

Guy paused at the door letting his eyes wander down her body. He could make out the swell of her naked breasts through the robe. He could see them swaying gently as she breathed. They looked so inviting.

Tina gulped. "Well, what do you want ..."

"You," he interrupted. "I want you." He stepped inside closing the door firmly behind him.

Tina backed away as Guy made a grab for her. She shrieked but managed to evade his grasp and ran around to the other side of the bed.

"No, I don't want this," she said as she felt the tears well up in her eyes, "please leave, please no ..."

Her towelling robe had gaped open just enough so that Guy could see her breasts rising and falling as her breathing became more laboured.

"My husband will be back soon, you'd better go, now!" she gasped.

"Yeah, I know, so we'd better not waste any more time ... had we!" Guy said as he made another grab for her towelling robe.

Too slow to evade his lunge this time, Tina tried to escape by climbing over the bed. Guy took hold of her robe and wrestled her down onto the bed.

She twisted her body trying to free herself. But Guy captured her hands and held them easily above her head as he undid the belt on her robe and flung it open, exposing her magnificent naked breasts. He threw his right leg over her, pinning her to the bed.

"No, no ... please no ..." She was crying, tears streaming down her face as she struggled under his firm grip. He lowered his mouth to hers as he bent down to kiss her but she turned her head away. He turned his attentions to her tits and taking her left breast into his free hand he fondled and caressed it, pulling at her rapidly swelling nipple. She struggled but his weight was too much for her to shift. She was trapped.

His lips finally locked onto hers and he kissed her hard. She tried again to struggle free, trying to buck him off but he just laughed at her futile efforts.

"I don't want this ..." she repeated as her struggles grew weaker. Guy continued to maul at her tits although it felt more like fondling than groping now and she sensed her body was beginning to respond. She knew what he wanted and she knew she couldn't let this happen again so why was she? Why did she seem incapable of resisting all these men? She knew she shouldn't. But still ...

"I really don't give a fuck what you want," Guy snarled, "I know what I want and that's to shove my cock into your juicy little cunt again!"

Tina gasped at his words. He was being so forceful and crude and to her horror she realised it was turning her on. He roughly grabbed hold of her thighs and pushing them apart climbed in between her legs. His cock was now hovering over her pussy lips.

Guy looked down into Tina's eyes and saw the look of fear and arousal in them. As he shoved his cock against her pussy lips he smiled.

"No ... no ..." Tina grimaced, waiting for the pain she knew was coming.

"Ohhhh ... fuuuuucckk ... nooo," she moaned as he pushed forward and forced his way past her sticky lips. She groaned as she felt every inch of his thick cock sliding inside before with a final thrust, he plunged it deep into her slickness.

"You really have got the tightest pussy I've ever been in," Guy growled as he finally bottomed out. He could feel her pussy clamping down onto his cock, squeezing it as if trying to milk it. Even if she said she didn't want his cock, her body sure did.

He held it there, not moving. Tina could feel it pulsing inside her, throbbing gently, sending little pulses of electricity shooting through her body. She could feel her passion rising. She couldn't stop herself. Even though she didn't want this she knew she couldn't resist him much longer.

"Oh Guy, just fuck me already ... fuck me hard," Tina pleaded, suddenly completely overwhelmed by her desire.

"Okay," Guy smiled evilly as he pulled back, nearly all the way out before thrusting hard to plunge it back inside. Tina cried out, groaning in pain and delight. He did it again, this time a little faster. And again and again, increasing in speed each time.

"Mmmm ... aaarrrggghhh," Tina yelled as Guy started to forcefully pound into her. As she wrapped her legs around his body her hands grabbed hold of his arms and she clung onto him for dear life, her fingernails sinking into his flesh and drawing blood.

As he built into a rhythm, Tina grunted with every thrust. Guy took hold of one of her large breasts and fondled it, flicking at her nipple with his fingertips.

She could feel her orgasm building but to her dismay he then pulled out. It was a temporary respite as he flipped her over and re-entered her from behind, pulling her up enough to reach beneath her to fondle her large dangling breasts. She came quickly to her orgasm as he continued to pummel her swollen pussy.

He wet one of his fingers with her juices and inserted it into her ass hole. She gasped at the invasion. He pushed in up to his first knuckle and worked it in and out.

"Ooohhh ..." she gasped as he inserted a second finger. "Pleeaasse ... noooo ... not in there ..."

Guy ignored her feeble pleas and pushing her head down into the bedding he lifted her ass higher. He moved back to look at the inviting sight of her puckered brown ring, watching it open and contract as he drizzled some of her copious pussy juice down into it.

He pulled his cock out of her dripping wet pussy and pushing hard to overcome the strong resistance, fed it into her ass hole.

"Oh my ... oh my ... noooooooo," Tina screamed as he forced the bulbous head of his cock inside. He paused briefly before feeding more of his thick shaft into her.

It took a while and Tina felt like she was being split in two as she felt his cock eventually fill her ass completely.