Tina Carson Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,469 Followers

"Uuunngghhh ... nooo ... uugghh ... ooohhh," she gasped as he started to stroke back and forth. She soon became aware that the pain, whilst still there had eased and she realised she was now pushing back to meet his thrusts.

"Fuck me ... you bastard ..." she screamed as he forced his fingers into her pussy whilst his thumb flicked casually over her clit as he shoved his fingers in and out of her wet gash.

"Ooohhh ... fuuuuucckk ..." Tina screamed as she came to her final shattering orgasm. Guy felt his own climax approaching and increased the speed of his thrusts. With a final thrust and yell, he came, flooding her anal passage with his creamy white cum.

They collapsed onto the bed in a tangled heap of arms and legs. Guy reached over and kissed her, a slow tender kiss, which this time she happily returned.

Tina sat up, leaning on one arm as she watched him dress. There was no disputing the fact. Not only was he good looking he had a fine physique.

She felt herself blush. She rose from the bed and pulled the towelling robe back on and fastened the belt.

"Thank you and goodbye," Guy said with a smug flourish as he opened the door to her room to leave. He stepped out into the corridor and collided with Jim, bumping into him shoulder to shoulder.

"Oh sorry, mate," Guy said, "didn't see you there."

"Clearly ... mate!" Jim retorted. He did a double take. "What are you doing coming out of my room?"

The door swung open and Jim could see Tina standing by the side of the bed dressed only in a bathrobe. She was clearly naked underneath. His stomach knotted as he noticed the bedding was rumpled.

He looked from Tina to Guy and back again. "What's going on?"

The ever confident Guy was the first to react. He quickly offered Jim his hand.

"Guy Penrose; pleased to meet you. So you're Tina's husband?" Jim nodded his head in reply.

"I'm the IT trainer for Staymo. After we finished this afternoon's session I was clearing everything away when I found your wife had left her mobile phone behind, so I was just returning it to her."

Again Jim looked from Guy to Tina and back again as he slowly shook Guy's hand. His jealous mind wasn't sure about this. It all looked a bit dubious. He looked at his wife seeking her confirmation.

Tina saw the look. "Oh ... erm ... yeah, I hadn't realised I'd left it until now and Guy's just come ... and given me it ..." Her voice trailed off as she felt her face go red as she realised what she had just said.

Jim relaxed a little. "Oh, okay. So, how did she do? How did she perform? She's always had an aversion to computers in the past." Jim knew his wife would be pleased he was taking an interest in her job related training.

Guy smiled. "Well, after some initial reluctance to try something new she eventually proved to be a more than willing participant. I think it's because early on she struggled to take it all in but once she got used to it she became more than enthusiastic. In fact in the end she took to it quite well and eventually begged me to show her it again."

"That sounds like my wife," Jim replied as he laughed, "She's always been determined, haven't you dear?" He turned to look at Tina and gave her a warm smile of encouragement. He loved that his wife was as driven as him when it came to work. It's what he felt made them tick as a couple.

She returned his smile with a weak one of her own as she watched her seductor chatting to her husband. How was Guy managing to act so nonchalant? He seemed completely at ease and apparently unconcerned that he had just finished fucking the wife of the man he was now conversing with. She on the other hand felt truly dreadful and desperately wanted Guy to leave now. If only Jim would shut the fuck up and allow him to go!

"She's more talented than I think she knows," Guy smirked, "there was definitely some resistance to try out harder things, especially when it came to double entries but I persevered and she soon adapted and in the end was a willing recipient of all I could give her."

Guy caught Tina's eye and unseen by Jim gave her a big grin. He was loving this. It wasn't every day he got the chance to chat to his victim's partner. And Tina's husband was proving to be so easy to belittle.

"Yeah, a bit of a technophobe is my Tina, aren't you darling?" Jim again glanced across at his wife and gave her a smile.

"I don't think that's true any more. She handled everything I threw at her today and I'm more than satisfied with how she's performed for me!" Guy paused to look at his watch.

"Sadly it's time for me to go I'm afraid. It's been nice to meet you." He shook Jim's hand and then looked across at Tina.

"And thank you too Tina, I hope I'll see you again soon. I'm sure it would be beneficial for you to revisit the harder parts again, don't you think? I'm sure the more often you do it with me, the easier it will become, especially as you struggled initially with the concept of double entries! I think you would really get something out of it when I show you how that works again. After all practice makes perfect!" He smiled and winked at her, which luckily only she saw.

"It sure does," Jim interjected, "and I think it would be most helpful if you could come and monitor her progress. I'm sure Tina would look forward to more training from you, wouldn't you dear?"

"Splendid," Guy said brightly, seeing Tina's weak smile, "I'll make sure to set it up then. Right, I really must go. I'll be in touch Tina." He turned and walked away.

"What a nice chap," Jim said as he turned to his wife. "I'm sure you'll learn a great deal about computers from that man. And it won't be before time. You need more experience."

Tina smiled wanly. Jim was an idiot and had just cuckolded himself. This really was out of control now! Her stomach dropped as she realised Guy was going to come and try and fuck her again. The problem was if he did, she wasn't sure she could stop him.

* * *

The following morning the two couples enjoyed a pleasant breakfast together before they booked out of the retreat. Rob were nowhere to be seen this morning, much to Tina's relief.

Sid came out of his office to see them off. He was terribly conflicted in his own perverse way as he couldn't decide which woman to look at first. Both Debbie and Tina were wearing skin tight jeans with skimpy tight fitting tee shirts. Their breasts were prominently displayed. They looked pretty good he thought.

"Well I hope you all had a lovely time here at the retreat. It was really good to see you again Debbie, I always enjoy having you ..." he paused for breath, "... here to stay." He smiled as he looked pointedly at her. "And of course you too Derek."

He turned to Tina and Jim. "And of course we can't leave out Tina now can we Tina ... oh and Jim. Sorry Jim, I hadn't forgotten about you." He laughed at his own attempt at frivolity. "I really hope to see much more of you again, soon."

"Yeah thanks Sid, Derek replied, "we had a great time. We look forward to coming back, don't we Debbie." He turned to his wife. Debbie gave a sickly smile in return.

But as they turned to leave it was then Tina realised Debbie had lost an earring. Assuming leadership of the situation, Tina quickly took control and organised the search parties. Whilst Debbie scuttled off to check in her bedroom, she and Jim covered the dining room whilst Derek looked around the reception area. Sid volunteered to look along the corridors.

A fruitless ten minute search revealed nothing. Derek was becoming extremely irritated by the whole thing. It crossed Tina's mind that not everything was rosy in the Gibson household. A bit like her and Jim she mused.

After waiting a couple of minutes longer Tina decided to go and help Debbie but met her at the bottom of the stairs as she came down.

"Did you find it?" she asked.

"Yes I did." Debbie answered.

"Good, can we go now." Derek had appeared at the side of Tina and she could clearly hear the sarcasm in his voice. Yes, things were definitely strained between the two of them, she was convinced of that now.

Jim took hold of her hand as they walked out to the car. Tina noticed Derek striding to the car on his own. She looked back at Debbie. It crossed her mind that she seemed to be flustered and appeared to be walking a little bit funny.

She shook her head quickly to clear her mind as she climbed inside the car and settled into her seat.

Sid stood at the main entrance to the retreat as he watched them load their suitcases into the car and finally drive off. His thoughts were still primarily about Debbie, after all he'd just fucked her but there was no getting away from it, he'd enjoyed the whole weekend, especially with the unexpected bonus of fucking Tina. Hot, young wives were definitely on his fantasy wish list from now on.

He wondered if he would ever see them again. He hoped he would.

As he turned and went back inside little did he know that the answer to that would come much sooner than he expected.

* * * * * * *

I thank you, the reader for your continuing interest in my work and I welcome all comments good or bad but please remember that this story is fantasy. It is not meant to nor does it attempt to depict reality. It is not a social commentary about life. Take it for what it is meant to be; a bit of fun. So comments that are full of vitriol and bile about slut wives and their like, together with usage of profane language will be deleted. So do yourself a favour anons and don't waste your time posting abuse.

TeamEquipe

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,469 Followers