Tina Carson Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sid adjusted his stance. Both feet were on the floor, his body propped over her, supported only by his arms, his hands placed either side of her. The only bodily contact he had with her now was his cock, which he was sliding in and out to a consistent rhythm. He'd found over time that this position afforded him the best possible angle to get as much of his cock inside a woman's pussy as he could. It certainly seemed to be having the desired effect on Tina as she squealed as he drove his cock deeper and deeper inside her. The bed creaked loudly, the noise mingling with the squelching sound her pussy was making as she was impaled again and again by his massively long cock. She could feel her orgasm building.

* * *

Jim put down his empty glass. He was beginning to feel guilty at ignoring his wife all night. She wouldn't be happy with him if he made no effort at all to be sociable with her. Besides he wanted sex again. It was a rare occurrence to have sex two days running normally so twice in the same day would be unbelievable!

"Want another," Derek offered, reaching once again for the bottle of whisky.

"No, no I'm fine," Jim replied looking around him, "I haven't seen Tina for a while so maybe I'd best find her and see if she's okay."

"Fine, suit yourself," Derek answered as he poured himself a generous shot. He didn't give his wife's whereabouts a moments thought.

Jim staggered slightly as he struggled up from his chair and walked out of the lounge. Scanning the dance floor and not seeing her there he entered the bar. She wasn't there either. He walked up to the barman.

"Sorry to bother you," Jim said to him, "but have you seen my wife anywhere?"

"And who is your wife sir?" the barman replied politely.

"Oh, yeah, sorry, she's mid twenties, blonde and she's wearing a pink coloured dress," Jim said feeling a little foolish.

"I'm not sure, I did see someone talking to Mr Jenkins who might have been your wife. If it was I think they went off together but I can't be sure," the barman finished.

"Okay, thanks." Jim turned and leaving the bar walked through into the reception area.

His first thought was to go and check their room. She might have gone back there he rationalised as he climbed the stairs. He turned into the corridor that led to the guest bedrooms. In the distance he spotted a large man stood outside a door. It was strange but he appeared to be listening to something. As Jim closed the gap, the man turned, saw him and hurried away. When he got to the spot where the man had been standing he knew instantly why he'd been there. It was unmistakable. He slowed as he reached the source of that sound, pausing himself in front of the door.

"Uuh ... Uuh ... Uuh ... Uuh ... Uuh ..."

Jim knew that sound. It was the teasingly erotic, grunting sound of someone being fucked and being fucked hard. Lucky bastard, he smiled ruefully to himself as he carried on down the corridor to his and Tina's room.

If only he'd realised that it was his wife who was behind that door, being fucked senseless by their host's large cock he might not have been quite so cheerful.

* * *

As Tina exploded with a shriek, coming to a juddering climax so Sid came too, sending his seed deep inside her pussy.

"Ohh my god ... mmm ... oooo ... oooo ..." Tina whimpered softly from the aftershocks as her orgasm slowly subsided.

As Sid withdrew, a small amount of his sticky white cum oozed out onto Tina's legs.

"You bastard!" she gasped, her passion quickly being replaced with intense loathing for her seducer.

"Yeah, absolutely," he leered, "but you can't tell me you didn't enjoy that. I know I did and judging by your reactions, I know you did too."

"So are you satisfied now," Tina said sarcastically, hoping that Sid would leave her alone, a scant hope that was about to be cruelly dashed.

"Yeah ... for now," he stated as he pulled his trousers up and refastened them before turning to unlock the door. He chose to ignore her attitude this time.

"What do you mean?" a horrified Tina replied.

"You didn't think you were going to get off that easy, did you?" Sid smiled. "That was just a starter. I'm amazed you let me do it but now I know you like to fuck and I have even more evidence against you, we're going to do it again as often as we can before you leave," he added.

"Oh no," Tina groaned, "I don't believe it, you're telling me that if I'd resisted you wouldn't have fucked me ... that I've done all this ... for nothing!"

"Yeah, maybe, maybe not," Sid grinned rubbing salt into the wound. He loved messing with women's heads after he'd fucked them. Over time he'd found it left them unbalanced and uncertain and therefore more compliant and easier to fuck the second time around.

"You really are a bastard!" she finished, as she smoothed down her dress.

"Nah, I'm pretty sure I had a father! Here I think you'll need these," Sid said as he bent down and picked up her lace thong from the floor. He held it to his nose and sniffed deeply before handing it to her.

She snatched it from his hand.

"Oh God, you pervert!" she hissed, grimacing in disgust.

"I was going to keep them. You know ... to add to my collection," Sid said, laughing at the look of disgust on Tina's face. He opened the door and stepped out into the corridor and was almost knocked over.

* * *

Finding their room empty, Jim turned to retrace his footsteps back downstairs. As he walked along the corridor he heard a shriek followed by low pitched moaning, which slowly subsided. The noise was faint but distinctive even though he was still some distance away. Obviously just cum, he thought as he carried on walking. As he drew level with the room the door opened and out stepped Sid almost knocking him over.

"What the ... oh, it's you ..." a surprised Sid said looking quickly over his shoulder back into the room. "... JIM," he added loudly.

Tina's eyes, which had been closed as she tried to come to terms with what she'd just done, shot wide open, a horrified look of panic on her face. A quick thinking Sid closed the door behind him as Jim tried to peek a look inside, his curiosity aroused.

"Fancy seeing you here," Jim smiled with a knowing look on his face.

"Yes, well ..." Sid replied uncomfortably, "erm ... anyway ... time to go Jim, come on I'll walk down with you."

"I don't suppose you've seen my wife anywhere have you," Jim asked as they walked down the stairs.

"Can't say that I have," Sid lied, "I suppose she'll turn up sometime. Now how about I get you another drink?"

* * *

Jim went back into the lounge with the free drink Sid had poured for him. About ten minutes later Tina appeared. It had taken her a while to compose herself from the shock of nearly being discovered. Plus there was Sid's mess she had to clean up as well. And there was a lot of it. She'd done the best she could but she still felt dirty and used and also deeply ashamed.

"Your husband's in there," Sid said pointing to the lounge. "I'm sure you want to go over and tell him all about it," he sneered.

"Fuck you!" she spat back as she turned and walked towards the lounge.

"Yeah, but I think you missed out ... I want to ... at the beginning of your comment," Sid cackled after her, a smug smile etched on his face.

Her face flushed, Tina felt sure people would be able to tell she had just been fucked. She was sure they'd be able to hear the squelching noise she was making as she walked with Sid's sticky cum still oozing from her pussy and easing it's slippery way down onto her legs. Her soaking wet thong was already not fit for purpose.

Jim looked up as his wife sat down in the chair across from him.

"Oh hi, honey, had a good time?" he asked.

"Fine thank you," she replied tersely as she crossed her legs, feeling more of Sid's cum sticking between her thighs.

"Where's Debbie?" she asked as she realised she was nowhere to be seen. She was pleased she could divert attention away from her own unexplained absence and hopefully it would distract Jim from asking the awkward question of where she'd been.

"She's around somewhere," Derek answered, seemingly unconcerned regarding her whereabouts, "last time I saw her she was dancing, I think."

Tina was the first to see Debbie as she walked back into the lounge and she also noticed that there seemed to be just a hint of trepidation in her demeanour.

"Oh, here she is," a relieved Tina said immediately dismissing the thought, "we thought we'd lost you, where have you been?"

"It was a bit hot in there, you know, on the dance floor, and I felt a bit icky so I went outside for some fresh air," Debbie explained nervously.

"Oh, right," Tina said. "Fancy a cup of coffee, Debbie before we call it a night?"

"Sounds like a great idea," she replied.

"You'll never guess what I heard," Jim said as they finished their drinks, "when I went to look for you Tina."

"What ... you've been looking for me ... when?" Tina replied, stifling a small gasp. Her stomach flipped over.

"Oh, I went to look for you to see if you were alright and when I couldn't find you, I thought you might have gone back to our room, so I went upstairs," Jim explained.

"Oh?" Tina was more than a bit worried, not sure if she liked what she was hearing.

"Yeah, well, as I went past a room I could hear two people having sex," Jim said.

"How do you know they were having sex?" Tina queried. She was feeling a little queasy now.

"I think I know what noises people make when they're having sex," Jim smirked.

"Anyway," he continued, "when I came back out of our room and along the corridor I heard the woman cum ... you know, have her orgasm ... and then moments later the man came out the room and we bumped into each other. And guess who it was ... IT WAS SID!"

"SID! Really!" Derek exclaimed. "Shit. So who was the woman?"

"Don't know," Jim replied, "I didn't get to look inside the room. I imagine it was one of the local woman from the party, I did see him chatting someone up earlier."

Tina could feel the colour drain from her face before a hot flush came pulsating through her body. She prayed no-one was looking at her for she felt sure that her face must be glowing a deep, bright crimson colour.

Without turning her head she scanned with her eyes to see if Debbie or Derek or Jim were looking at her. She was relived when she realised that they weren't.

"Anyway, I don't know about you lot but I'm ready for bed," Jim said interrupting her thoughts as he got up out of his seat.

They all rose and followed him out of the lounge and went off to their rooms. Jim was in a playful mood, especially as hearing the illicit love making earlier had turned him on. His attempts to get Tina to have sex with him however were firmly rebuffed no matter how much he whinged and begged. She told him she was too tired and had to be up early to complete the training. She also had a headache from too much drink.

Tina could see that Jim was upset and felt let down. But it was horrible to have her husband pleading with her to have sex. Had she really reduced him to this? It was pitiful and it was all her fault and it made her guilt all the worse. Denying her husband sex because she had been unfaithful and her pussy was full of her seducer's cum wasn't what she wanted from her marriage. She tossed and turned most of the night as she struggled to come to terms with her latest infidelity.

* * *

Guy Penrose took a final look around the training room. All the computers were now booted up and running smoothly and there was a training manual on each desk. He was ready. Glancing at his mobile phone to check the time he took a deep breath and began to anticipate the arrival of the two women from Bromptons.

Sunday was the final session of Tina and Debbie's computer training with Staymo. Their husbands had happily gone off to play golf again with Sid's creative accounting yet again ensuring no cost to themselves.

As they filed into the room, giggling as they did, they were surprised to see a different trainer today. They glanced at each other and smiled simultaneously. He was a lot younger than the other trainer and definitely a whole lot better looking.

"Good morning ladies," he said, "and Rob," he added as Rob dashed in behind them.

"Sorry I'm late," he muttered, " bloody alarm didn't go off!"

Guy cast an appreciative eye over the two women stood before him and smiled inwardly. He had a successful history of seducing women on computer courses and Rob in a drunken moment in the past had let it slip that he'd got lucky with someone from Bromptons. He'd never revealed who his conquest was and Guy had no idea if it was either of the two beauties stood in front of him today but it would be fun to find out. He knew Rob's type and and was pretty sure as he gazed at Tina and Debbie that they would both nicely fit Rob's base criteria. He was most definitely a big tits, round ass and nice legs type of man. And even if it wasn't either of them, they were still worthy of a shot he reasoned.

"Well you're here now Rob, so lets get started. Firstly, the introductions. My name is Guy Penrose. I'm an IT Training and Development Manager employed by Staymo and I have been with the company for just over four years. Regretfully, Alistair who took you yesterday, has had to return home so I have been asked to step in and take you through the final stages."

Guy smiled. His only regret was he wished he'd found out sooner that Alistair had been given the task of training the staff from Bromptons. He'd quickly offered to take over the final session and Alistair had no problem in letting him. Ideally Guy would have liked the full two days to work his magic on his intended victim but no matter, on this occasion one would have to suffice.

Tina, Debbie and Rob took their seats and Guy got them started on the final phase of the training. With the two girls sitting side by side Guy was able to appraise them together. They did look remarkably similar, both of them had blue eyes and blonde hair. They both had full figures, Debbie was carrying a few pounds more than Tina but then she was older.

As the day wore on he gathered more insight into both of their characters. Tina appeared to be slightly feisty, which could make sex with her an energetic affair. Debbie on the other hand seemed more homely but this could be deceptive. She could definitely be described as a MILF and he imagined that she was probably a really good fuck. She certainly had the body for it but then again so did Tina. What a choice. If only he'd had the two days them maybe he'd have had the chance to fuck both of them!

As the morning session drew to a close, Guy had made his selection. It had been a fairly easy choice to make as he knew he truly only had one opportunity available to him. It was going to be tricky but he loved taking risks. The greater the risk the greater the reward was a mantra he'd found from his highly successful seduction experiences in the past to be true. He stood before them to make his announcement.

"Okay folks, you've all done fantastically well and we've whizzed through it in record time. So for two of you the training is now over."

Debbie and Tina looked over at each other and smiled, confident it was them and relieved to have finally finished.

Guy continued, immediately dashing Tina's hopes.

"Rob and Debbie, you can go now but unfortunately Tina, I need to show you another programme on the software. I'm sorry to do this to you but this is really important as it is department manager specific." He paused as he saw the look in her eyes.

"I'm sorry," he laughed lightly," but it really is important. It's the bit that's designed to help you with your additional sales analysis, some extra stock control data and also to collate the more detailed sales reports that Staymo will require." He saw her eyes grow wider.

"Yeah, I know it seems like a lot but you'll find it's not as difficult as it perhaps sounds. Oh, and there are a number of other little features as well to quickly run through at the end but these are the main ones you need to learn."

Tina looked slightly crestfallen as Debbie and Rob left, giggling like school-kids at her misfortune.

Guy smiled as he noticed her disappointment. "Come on Tina, I'll treat you to lunch before we get back to it," he said as he offered her his hand. "It's not going to be as bad as you think and who knows; you might even find it enjoyable!"

He smiled knowingly to himself as he helped her out of her seat. Leaving the room they chatted easily to each other as they returned to the main lodge along the covered walkway.

Tina was mildly surprised when the promised lunch treat turned out to be Guy buying her a sandwich and a packet of crisps.

"We haven't got time for anything cooked," he explained when he saw her initial reaction. "Do you want a drink?" he offered, turning towards the bar.

"Erm yeah, can I have a large orange and mango juice please," Tina replied.

"What, a pint?" he asked.

"Yes please, if you don't mind?" she replied as she wandered off.

"Not at all, coming right up," Guy answered. Whilst Tina's attention was distracted he motioned to the barman to add a quadruple vodka to the glass.

They waited for the sandwiches to be made and then returned to the annex and the training room.

"Right it's going to be a working lunch I'm afraid," Guy said, "we've quite a bit to get through."

Tina was thirsty and knocked back half of her drink in one go before demolishing her sandwich.

"Gosh, that mango really gives orange juice a kick," she said as she took another long drink, "that's actually quite delicious!"

Guy smiled as he brought up the programme on the computer that he needed to show Tina. So far this was going well. She sat staring intently at the screen whilst Guy walked her through the basics of the additional software.

It wasn't long before she became aware that he was leaning in quite close to her much more frequently. The warmth of his closeness and the smell of his strong cologne was quite arousing. Her eyes clouded over as she lost focus for a second. She blinked hard and reached for her drink. She took a deep breath hoping to clear the groggy feeling growing in her head.

Guy leaned in even closer to show her something more. She wasn't certain what as she was finding it harder by the minute to focus and concentrate on the computer screen. All the different data boxes seemed to be merging into one another. It was all so confusing. She tilted her head up slightly just as he glanced sideways at her. He flashed her a smile.

She felt her face go bright red as she gazed into his brown eyes. She felt a shiver run through her body. She liked his eyes, they were lovely, warm eyes and looked so inviting. The thought crossed her mind that she liked men with brown eyes. And she also thought she liked the way his mouth turned up at the corners when he smiled. His teeth were so white. She watched as his lips moved as he talked. She didn't hear what he was saying but she wondered what it would be like to kiss those lips ...

She looked hurriedly away and swallowed as she felt the slight shiver turn into a full blown hot flush that surged through her body. What am I thinking she thought, as she fumbled for her glass and finished off her drink.

Guy stood up behind her and looked down as she tried to type a data entry into the correct box. From his angle he could see down the front of her fairly low cut tee shirt. He could see the flesh of her ample breasts rising and falling with every laboured breath as the vodka took hold of her senses. Her fingers fumbled on the computer keyboard as she felt a warm feeling spreading through her body.

"No, no, that's not quite how you want to be doing it," Guy interjected, his warm, soothing voice flooding over her as he noticed her mistake.