To Bask in Breastford Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bustyalix
bustyalix
1,374 Followers

Now that the girls were letting his cock rest on their legs, Coach Blue (reluctantly) slid his hands off their smooth legs and placed them, once again, on their perfect rears. He made sure to bask in the smoothness of their slender leg-skin as he did so. He squeezed their buns as he began to thrust his cock across their legs, enjoying how smooth their skin felt against his hard rod.

The girls batted their eyes, but they continued to make out with their coach as he humped their legs. They double-teamed his mouth with two pairs of lips, and soon they felt his cock hardening against their smooth, model-like legs.

Coach Blue reached down between them and found his cock. He slapped it across the top of Brittany's leg, and then slid it across to the other side – Brooke's leg. He slid his dick across both legs, back and forth, before letting it take its place between both legs again.

"Grab it." Coach Blue said between kisses from both girls.

Both Brittany and Brooke immediately reached down and began jerking the coach's cock for him. They pushed their legs up as Brooke took it from the base and Brittany covered the head. Brittany then let go and helped Brooke stroke it from the base.

Coach Blue moaned into the girls' mouths as he basked in the feeling of two hands jerking his cock while the head throbbed against two gorgeous legs. His hands went back to their asses and he took a bun from each girl and squeezed it to his heart's content.

Finally, he pulled his mouth away from the two busty blondes and the three caught their breath. They were breathing hard and panting as they all three recovered from the hot make out session they had had.

As the girls breathed heavy Coach Blue stared down at their massive tits, which were threatening to rip their sports bras wide open as they moved up and down with their hard breathing. He looked from one busty pair of DDs to the other, admiring the neckline of both girls as they continued to jerk him off against their legs. Then, he saw that their nipples were hard, and they were clearly visible through their sports bras. His cock hardened as his lust for big busts took over.

He bent his head down and tried to bury it between Brittany's huge mountains, but to no avail. He then turned to Brooke's massive pair, but it was no use either. With each girl's ass in his hand, he forced them up and lowered his head - trying to level it with their busts.

The girls were in surprise. They had been forced to let go of his dick, as they could no longer reach it.

"Shove those tits in my face!" Coach Blue yelped.

Brooke and Brittany paused for a moment as they took in the sudden change. Then, without warning, both girls thrust their chests forward and pressed their big hooters into their coach's face.

"YEEEEEEEEEEEES!" Coach Blue moaned as Brooke and Brittany pushed their huge tits together around his head.

He moaned inaudibly as their monstrous melons swallowed him whole, the material of their sports bras rubbing against his face. He ignored the heat and scraping from the fabric and focused on their big tits, which were heaving all over him.

He turned his head from side to side, shoving it between both pairs of massive jugs as the two busty babes boob-battled over his head. Their huge tits bulged around either side of his face, trying to bury him in a busty, lovely dual-cleavage as each rack tried to out-push the other. Brittany's boobs bounced and jiggled on his left while Brooke's massive funbags heaved on his right. Both pairs were warm and inviting, keeping him hard with their soft and abundant piles of titflesh...

Coach Blue was panting as two pairs of giant jugs heaved and jiggled against his face. He motorboated both pairs, making sure that every inch of his face had been covered by their large, busty hooters. Their nipples prodded his cheeks and poked his eyes. He opened his mouth and tried to swallow as much of their tits as he could, one at a time, then two at a time, and so on. He sank his teeth into them and bit their nipples like a newborn baby.

The tits that were bouncing in his eyes couldn't belong to teenagers.

But they did.

These busty teens had managed to grow huge, juicy pairs of melons that would make any full grown woman jealous. They would make any full grown man cum in his pants...and yet here he was. And here they were...bouncing into his face in all their ripeness.

He gripped their buns tightly and shook the girls so that their huge tits bounced and jiggled into his face with vigor.

Brittany felt something wet hit her leg as her big tits jiggled into Coach Blue's face.

Coach Blue rubbed their asses as their heaving melons continued to swallow him up. Precum was leaking from his dick on to their bare legs. Their tits were daring him not to cum...

"Take......offf....."

Coach Blue was trying to say something, but his speech was muffled by the two pairs of heaving hooters in his face.

"What?" Brooke asked.

"Take them off!" Coach Blue said, pushing the girls back and gesturing to their bras.

"Oh." Brittany said.

She and Brooke reached behind themselves and unfastened their bras. They came off with a snap, and soon both girls were pulling their bras up and over their heads.

Coach Blue's eyes lit up as the two pairs of massive tits finally bounced free. They filled his eyes like targets...big, juicy, heaving targets. He looked as though he were going to cry when he put his arms out this time.

"Come..." he whimpered.

Once again, the girls walked over to him. As soon as they were near Coach Blue had his hands and mouth all over their tits. He took Brooke's huge pair in his hands and squeezed her big, juicy melons repeatedly. He made sure his hands were filled with her busty titflesh before turning his head and licking Brittany's huge orbs.

He couldn't exactly put them in his mouth, so he turned back to Brooke and forced his mouth over one of her jiggling tits. He sucked on it for a full minute before flicking the nipple with his tongue. This caused Brooke to arch her back and moan, shoving more of the engorged melon into her coach's mouth. Coach Blue was smiling as Brooke's huge tits pushed into his face. He had no choice but to let her left tit fall from his mouth as her entire rack heaved over him. He buried his face right in her cleavage between the two busty orbs, and pressed them together around his head. He squeezed both of her boobs around his head like a child playing with a new toy.

When he had finished with Brooke, he turned back to Brittany and prepared to give her boobs the same treatment. He alternated between sucking her big melons into his mouth, making sure that every inch of them was covered by his mouth. He took both of her big tits into his hands and pressed them together, trying to fit them into his mouth greedily. When he couldn't, he simply released his grip and shoved his face between them, letting them bounce and jiggle around his head. Both of her big orbs were bulging against his cheeks, he looked up at her through her cleavage and saw that she had her head turned up, and her back arched.

He pulled out from between her huge tits and crouched down so that he was at eye level with each girl's busty chest.

"Now," he said, looking from one rack to the other as they bounced on either side of his head. "Let's try this again."

He pushed the girls together by their backs, and the last thing he saw were Brittany's big nipples making a beeline for his face...

The lights went out as he felt four big, round, juicy orbs pressing against either side of his face. The soft tissue of their heaving boobs invited him into a busty dual-cleavage, and he hastily accepted the invite and joined the big-boob party. Their breast-flesh shoved into his forehead, eyes, cheeks...every which way he turned his face it collided with a big, heaving mountain of flesh. His mouth opened and he tried to suck in as much as he could, filling his mouth with their big, meaty tits. His hands sank into their luscious rears and began caressing their soft, teenage buns. He had tits in his face and ass in his hands, and he was smiling from ear to ear.

It was, somehow, more arousing to know that the girls were not actually trying to shove their tits into his face. He knew that even though they were trying to keep away, their huge racks had no choice in the matter. Their natural heave caused their big melons to balloon out everywhere they went, and it just so happened that he was between them; and they had no choice but to balloon out into his face.

Brittany breathed deep as Coach Blue found one of her nipples. He began sucking on it like he was a baby, and before long he was biting down on the chewy protrusion and causing Brittany to close her eyes tight as she arched her back into him. She relaxed now, as Coach Blue began shaking his head from side to side, motorboating both pairs of DDs simultaneously.

The girls could feel their Coach's rugged face and hair between their tits, rubbing them and causing them to bounce and jiggle with even more vigor.

Brooke felt the coach's head enter her cleavage, and when he tried to pull himself out she gave out a small giggle as she knew it was a futile attempt. Both of her big boobs had a hold over his head, and he wasn't going anywhere. She was surprised, however, when her boobs began to register a much smoother feeling than the rugged face they had been bulging against. They now felt a familiar, soft, pillow-smooth feeling that was both lovely and relaxing. She realized that Coach Blue had managed to pull his head partly out of her cleavage just as he pulled Brittany's big boobs partly around him at the same time, and her boobs were now pressing against Brittany's as both of their huge racks swallowed their coach into a busty tunnel of tits.

Coach Blue moaned as their heaving tits surrounded his head. He had given up on sight long ago; each time he tried to catch a glimpse of the girls' faces through their cleavages a huge, bulging melon would flop over his face and into his eye. He particularly enjoyed it when two big tits covered each of his eyes. He would close his eyes around their nipples before going back to sucking on their massive boobs.

He played with their boobs for as long as he could stand his erection, which had been throbbing since the moment their huge melons touched his face, so much so that it was starting to hurt. After a few more minutes of their big boobs making his cock hard he pushed his head up through their double-cleavage, causing all four of their meaty tits to brush against his face, and met the girls at eye level; their huge bra-less tits pushing into his chest.

With his hands on their asses, he pulled both girls against him as he caught his breath. His hands danced their way around their butts and rested around their tiny waists.

"Daaaaaaaamn...." Coach Blue sighed. "You babes are gonna make me bust my load with those huge, heaving tits."

Brooke looked down at her cleavage as Coach Blue caressed her slim waist, her big tits still pressing into his chest. Brittany could feel his hand sliding down her waist and hip. She noticed his other hand was sliding down Brooke's body as well, but his eyes were staring down at their big racks...

"You babes have the bodies of models..." Coach Blue said in awe as his hands traveled their bodies while he scoped out their chests. "Busty, big-titted, teenage models...with small waists..."

His hands now reached passed their hips and began rubbing their upper legs.

"...and smooth, fine, silky....SMOOOOTH..."

His right hand ran up Brooke's slender leg and spanked her on her right cheek.

"Brooke, put your leg up...right there." He gestured with his head as he repeatedly spanked her ass, trying to get her to obey.

Confused, Brooke bent her right knee and brought it up along the coach's upper leg.

"Like this?" she asked, slightly annoyed.

"Almost," Coach Blue said. "Push it out further."

Brooke did as her coach instructed and pushed her knee out so that it was level with his crotch. His dick rested atop her knee, and she could almost feel his balls rubbing up against the bottom of her leg.

"There?" she asked.

"Further." Coach Blue said.

Brooke leaned in, then arched her back and pressed her knee forward farther so that it almost collided with Brittany. It slid along the bottom of Coach Blue's dick, and he moaned as he felt inch after inch of her long leg rubbing his aching rod. When she finally stopped his cock was rested comfortably atop the upper part of her gorgeous leg...throbbing.

Brooke had to put her arms around his head to steady herself and keep her balance.

"Like this...?" she said.

"Ahhhh..." Coach Blue moaned. "Yeah, babe, just like that..."

Brittany had been watching with interest. It was an interesting sight to see her coach's hard cock jutting over her best friend's smooth leg.

"Brittany..." Coach Blue said, breaking her attention.

"Yes, Coach?" Brittany said, innocently.

"I want you to lift your leg up and put your foot over here, between me and Brooke. Got it?"

Now it was Brittany's turn to obey, and she did just as the coach instructed.

Coach Blue watched her in slow motion and anticipation as he saw her long leg glide gracefully in front of his eyes.

"Like this?" Brittany asked, interrupting his thoughts.

"Yeah, yeah..." Coach Blue said, growing impatient. "Now just let it fall."

Brittany did as she was told as Brooke made way and let her foot pass between her and Coach Blue. Brittany's leg fell and she relaxed as she let it rest atop Brooke's leg...sandwiching the coach's cock in between.

Coach Blue let out a distinct moan of pleasure as he felt both of the busty teens sandwiching his cock between their gorgeous legs. It was as though the girls had comfortably crossed their legs and he had forced his dick between them. Only the head of his cock was uncovered by their gorgeous flesh, but he didn't care. He thought their smooth skin felt amazing as his throbbing cock pulsed between their legs.

Brittany put an arm around her coach's neck to steady herself, as Brooke had done.

Coach Blue was lost in pleasure as both babes put their arms around him. He started to thrust his hips into their legs, pushing his cock in and out from between their model-like limbs at a modest pace.

"Fuuuuuck yessssss...." He moaned. He could feel their soft flesh rubbing his dick, caressing it lovingly as he passed it between their gorgeous legs. He stopped humping and let his cock rest between them, letting it throb against their silky, smooth flesh.

He reached around their waist and rubbed their legs as best he could, enjoying the feeling of having them wrapped around his cock.

"Yeah..." Coach Blue said. "You babes have the sexiest legs..."

Brooke and Brittany were quiet as they let their coach get his fill. Brooke could feel his cock throbbing and pulsing against the top of her leg, and she knew that Brittany could feel it against the bottom of hers. She looked down at their criss-crossed legs and saw the head of the coach's cock sticking out from between them. Her attention was caught, however, by Coach Blue as he started breathing heavy. She turned to him and saw that he, too, was looking down at the tip of his cock jutting out from between her and her friend's legs. He looked as though he were about to cum, but he was trying to hold it back.

After a while, the coach caught his breath and turned to each girl.

"You babes want me to fuck your legs?"

Brooke answered for both of them, nonchalantly.

"Not really." She said.

Coach Blue smiled at her answer.

"I knew you'd say 'yes'." He said, ignoring Brooke's answer completely.

Brooke rolled her eyes as she realized Coach Blue was too far lost. They were opened wide, however, when he started to thrust his dick between her and Brittany's legs simultaneously.

The girls looked down and saw the head of his cock appear and then disappear between their gorgeous legs, sliding between them as though they were a single pair. They could feel it throbbing against their smooth skin respectively.

Coach Blue had to shut his eyes and turn his head to keep from spilling his load. Then feeling of their smooth legs wrapped around his cock was almost too much for him to bear, but when the girls each threw an arm around him to steady themselves he was brought back to the lusty scene and he began to thrust even harder.

Brooke's body was bucking back and forth, as was Brittany's, while her coach slid his cock between their legs faster.

Brittany didn't know what to make of the situation, so she did her best to enjoy. She looked across at her friend and saw that she, too, was doing the same thing.

Both of their big racks were bouncing as Coach Blue bucked his hips against their bodies and humped their legs.

"Ahhhhh fuck yessss....." Coach Blue moaned. "That's it, babes...let me fuck those smooth, gorgeous, model's legs...you like my big cock sliding between your beautiful legs?"

"No..." Brittany answered, as her body swayed back and forth.

"Faster?" Coach Blue said. "You got it, Brit."

He started to hump their legs as fast as he could. Brooke could swear she felt moisture on top of her leg.

Brittany rolled her eyes as she thought that Coach Blue was only hearing what he wanted to hear.

Coach Blue looked from girl to girl as he buried the tip of his cock between their legs over and over again.

"Damn, you babes are hot enough to be models." He said.

"You've said that already." Brooke replied in a bored tone.

"I know." Coach Blue said. "I reiterated to remind myself this isn't just some dream."

Brittany hung her head and gazed down at the sight below. Her coach's cock trapped between the soft flesh of her and her friend's mouth-watering legs...she wished it were a dream.

"It's not a dream..." she said.

Coach Blue moaned as he thrust his dick between their legs hard. He reached around and gripped both girls by their luscious rears.

"I know...!" he exclaimed with a grunt.

Brooke felt the coach's fingers sink into her buns deeply. She looked over at Brittany and the expression on her face and knew that she was feeling the same thing. Then, both girls were surprised to find their bodies being raised up, and soon their feet were off the floor. Coach Blue was hoisting them up by their asses and lifting them clean off the ground. The girls simply let their bodies rest as they stayed seated on their coach's hands, his fingers sinking into their soft butts.

The new position of the busty blonde duo gave the coach much better leeway between their fine legs, and he began thrusting his cock in and out between them at a fast and vigorous pace. He could feel their soft legs enveloping his hard cock in their warm confines, and it was driving him wild.

He hoisted them up higher, and soon he was face-to-funbags with each girl's jiggling, bouncing rack. Their massive boobs pressed against either side of his face and jiggled vibrantly as he pounded their legs with his hard cock. He let out a moan as their big boobs devoured his head. He shook his head from side to side and felt the soft, cushiony flesh of four massive melons surrounding him with their warmth.

The girls could feel their legs being fucked as their big tits bounced around his head. They looked down at their sexually aroused coach. He had legs around his cock, tits in his face, and ass in his hands...and they knew that he was loving it. They could hear his stifled moans coming from between their big racks, but not an inch of his face could be seen.

Brittany looked down and saw only his hair as he buried his face between her and her busty friend's big hooters.

Coach Blue was in heaven as their big tits swallowed him whole. He gripped the girls tightly by their butts and began pulling them towards him, then off him, then towards him again...using this motion to fuck their legs and bounce their huge jugs ever harder.

bustyalix
bustyalix
1,374 Followers