To Bask in Breastford Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bustyalix
bustyalix
1,375 Followers

Their boobs were so massive that, as it was, his tip was lucky if it could shoot up passed their nipples. There was no chance that his cock could reach as far as their far-touching breasts, let alone their cleavage.

"Cleavage..."he thought, as he stared down at their busty tits and the sexy cleavages they sported. Their big racks pressed together and pushed against each other, still unbeknownst to the girls, and created a warm, inviting double-cleavage right at the middle.

His cock slid across the tops of their tits as he stared down at their busty racks, drooling as their cleavages melded into one super, ultimate, 36DD dual-cleavage.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Brittany asked again.

Coach Blue's eyes filled with lust. His heart began racing as he stared down at the awesome sight of their massive boobs bulging against the underside of his cock.

"Never better!" he repeated.

He now reached behind both girls and placed a hand on their upper backs each, just below the back of their necks. He rubbed their smooth skin as he lightly pushed them forward and into each other. The girls leaned in and their big boobs pushed against each other harder, causing them to expand and bulge, ballooning out; – much to Coach Blue's satisfaction.

He craned his head up toward the ceiling and pushed his cock back and forth over their huge melons, basking in the feeling of his cock scaling their massive mountains.

Brittany and Brooke looked at each other blankly, with slight confusion in their eyes as they still did not know what to say or do.

"Ohhhhhooooouuuuhhhh..." Coach Blue moaned.

His heart raced as the thought of four massive, busty, bouncing boobs jiggling around his cock entered his mind...and he realized that a double titfuck was well within his reach.

Below him, Brittany and Brooke shrugged as they were only vaguely aware that their tits were rubbing Coach Blue's cock. The motion caused their huge melons to bounce and jiggle, ballooning out into the horny coach's rod, and coaxing both a smile and an eager moan from him.

"Fuck yes..." Coach Blue moaned as he slid his cock over the tops of their huge tits. "Are you busty babes thinking what I'm thinking?"

The two blondes looked at each other, confused. They then shrugged again and looked back up at Coach Blue. Their shrugs caused their huge racks to bounce underneath his cock, and Coach Blue smiled as he watched all four of their big, juicy melons jiggling underneath his aching rod.

"I dunno." Brooke said in a bored tone. "I guess it depends on what you're thinking."

Coach Blue's eyes lit up and he licked his lips as he stared down at the two pairs of giant balloons bulging and pressing into each other below his hard cock, making it throb in anticipation.

"What I'm thinking..." he said,eagerly, "is that I'm gonna shove my cock between all of those big, juicy tits and have you babes bounce your boobs around me at the same time!"

Brittany and Brooke now looked down at their racks respectively. Their eyes traveled to the double-cleavage their big boobs were creating. They then saw Coach Blue's dick protruding out and over their chests and saw that it was rock hard.

There was a slight pause in conversation as the two girls silently looked at and conferred with one another.

Coach Blue was now somewhat distressed as the two chesty teens each had looks of "no" on their faces. His heart almost stopped when Brooke finally decided to speak up.

"Ummm..." she said. "...okay."

Coach Blue's breathing grew rapid and more fast-paced. He licked his lips excitedly as he reached down to his cock and leaned back.

"Fuck yes!" he said, even more excited. "Four big boobs jiggling around my cock...fuck, I can already feel those giant hooters bouncing up and down on me!"

Brooke and Brittany waited as Coach Blue leaned back and pulled his dick away from them. He retreated back over their huge chests and pointed his cock up towards the ceiling, before leaning forward slightly and making it dive below the two huge racks before him. Hurriedly, he pushed it beneath their chests. The girls waited while he began adjusting himself and repositioning his cock below their massive racks.

Coach Blue was fumbling with his dick below their boobs as he struggled to get comfortable.

"Yeah, yeahhhhhhh!" he said. "Two busty babes...two pairs of giant fucking TITS!! I can't wait to have you big-titted babes pushing your huge racks together around my cock!"

Brittany and Brooke continued to stare up at their coach and wait while he positioned himself.

"Yeah, yeah...I'm gonna slide my cock between those babies and fuck those 36DDs all night..."

Coach Blue now relaxed as he finally got comfortable. Below them, Brooke and Brittany could feel the tip of his cock lightly brushing the bottom of their tits. Coach Blue guided it to the middle and moaned when he felt it surrounded by all four of their big, luscious melons. He stopped abruptly and breathed heavy as he felt their big, busty melons jiggling on the tip of his cock. All he had to do was thrust it up and it would penetrate both of their cleavages...

The girls looked up at him...waiting.

"Ohhhhh god..." he moaned. "Are you busty babes ready?"

The girls looked at each other, then looked back at their coach and shook their heads.

"Good." He said. "Then let's start bouncing those huge, busty, 36DD basketballs..."

He smiled as the girls gave slight frowns. He pulled his dick down; he was going to push his cock through their tits and penetrate their dual-cleavage with a single, mighty thrust. He watched the girls shut their eyes tight, but he kept his eyes open and stared down at the top of their cleavages. He was going to play peek-a-boobs with that cleavage all night, and he didn't want to miss a second. He licked his lips and prepared himself for the glorious feeling of four giant breasts surrounding his cock...

"Steven!"

The girls turned their heads, and Coach Blue almost fell forward as they all three turned to the door.

"Steven!!" the voice called.

"Ohmygod!" Brittany exclaimed.

She and Brooke back away from each other, and Coach Blue's dick was left alone and wanting in the cool, unforgiving air...boob-less.

"Noooo!" Coach Blue said. "Wait! Let me just..."

He stepped forward to Brooke, but Brooke pushed him away as she reached for her bra and shirt. She began putting them on, but stopped when Brittany spoke.

"Ewwww!" Brittany said. "My clothes have cum on them!"

"Put 'em on!" Brooke said as she, too, hurried to put her bra on.

Coach Blue watched in lonesome disappointment as the two busty babes began putting their clothes on. He stood there, with his hand on his dick, trying desperately to retain any chance he had of fucking two sets of tits.

The girls had now snapped their bras and were now putting their shirts on. Any traces of breast flesh were soon covered, and Coach Blue realized that this was not going to happen.

"The cups of my bra have jizz in them!" Brittany said. "It smells like...guy!"

"My bra has jizz on it, too." Brooke said. "So does my shirt, deal with it."

Brittany scowled in disgust as she began fixing her hair. Brooke soon followed suit and began fixing herself up as well.

"Get dressed!" She spat at Coach Blue. "We can't afford to be caught!"

Coach Blue simply stood there, watching with a blank and vacant look.

"STEVEN!" the voice said. "I can see you guys moving around in there, open this door!"

"Who is it?" Brooke asked.

When he did not answer, Brooke motioned for Brittany to go around on his side. She then took to his other side and gestured for Brittany to follow her lead.

She took a hold of his cock and began to stroke it lightly.

"Who...is...it..." she whispered into his ear.

Brittany now pushed her tits into his side and joined Brooke in stroking his cock.

"My...my wife..." Coach Blue responded.

"Do you want to fuck our tits?" Brittany asked.

Brooke now pressed her boobs into Coach Blue as well, and both girls began rubbing their huge racks up and down his body.

"Yesssss...." Coach Blue moaned as he reached around to their butts and squeezed them.

The girls pressed their huge tits into him harder as they stroked his cock, and Coach Blue could feel their hard nipples digging into him.

On the other side of the door, Laura Blue could see the shadows of three people standing close to each other. The one in the middle had the shape of a man, and the other two had the unmistakable silhouettes of women...beautiful women. One of them turned to the side slightly, and Laura saw that the upper portion of her silhouette jutted out extremely...her chest. The other then turned slightly as well, and she saw that the second woman had as big of a chest as the first. Angry, she began pounding on the door.

"Steven! Stop that, right now!"

The girls turned to the door in surprise, but they quickly turned back to Coach Blue. Brooke pushed her tits into him and began crouching down, sliding her chest on his body the entire way. On Coach Blue's left, Brittany began doing the same thing.

Laura could see the busty silhouettes of both women as they slid their chests down the man's body. Their dangerous curves were making her fill up with rage. She saw them stop, and crouch down in front of him, pushing their chests together at his waist.

Brittany and Brooke held their tits up and pushed them together for the coach. Coach Blue stared down at them and saw that all hope was not lost.

"Fuck them." Brooke said, holding her tits up through her shirt and bra.

"Fuck our tits, Coach." Brittany urged.

"Yeah, slide that cock between our tits and cum all over them!" Brooke said.

"WHAT?!" Laura yelled. "What the hell is going on, Steven? Answer me!!"

The girls paid her no heed as she banged on the door.

"You wanted two pairs of busty hooters pressing against your dick? Well, HERE THEY ARE!"

"Yeah! You said you wanted to fuck our 36DDs all night, so do it!"

"YES!" Coach Blue yelled as he placed his hands on the girls' backs and leaned forward, preparing to bury his cock between their fully clothed racks.

"Now!" Brooke said.

She and Brittany quickly crouched down and pulled his shorts up. They now stood up and held the hem as they pulled them up completely, shielding his erection from sight and clothing him indefinitely.

"What the-" Coach Blue said, shocked and disappointed.

"Sorry, Coach," Brooke said, as she and Brittany turned to the door. "But we won't be doing that."

Before she turned to open the door, she looked back at Coach Blue.

"But hey, maybe your wife can." She laughed.

"Yeah!" Brittany added. "And we won't be back next time."

She bounced her tits up and down through her shirt and bra.

"We'll see about that!" Coach Blue yelled as they opened the door.

As they passed Laura in the doorway, Brittany turned back to Coach Blue.

"Bye, Coach!" she said. She looked Laura up and down and had to stifle a gag. "Have fun with your...wife...?"

She said the word 'wife' as though she were unsure.

Laura felt the two busty teens' big boobs brush against her as they passed. Her husband was simply staring at them as they left.

"You're still on this team, and if you want to keep it that way..." he called after them.

He heard them say something in response, but their words got lost as well as his own – they were well through the gym and out of earshot. Coach Blue watched them fade away, as well as any chance he had at a double titjob.

He walked over to the couch and picked the sports bottle up off its cushions. He was about to take a swig and collapse on the couch, but his eyes caught glimpse of his hideous wife standing at the door and he immediately threw the bottle aside.

"What was that?" Laura asked him, her hands on her hips.

"What?" Coach Blue responded, half-heartedly. "What was what?"

"That!" Laura said, pointing to his crotch.

She paused. Her finger stopped pointing halfway through its motion as she realized that the bulge in his pants was no longer an obscene one.

"It was...It was hard just a minute ago!" she exclaimed. "Just a minute ago...! When those two HUSSIES-"

"Honey, what are you talking about?" Coach Blue said, looking at his wife as lovingly as he could.

"You know what I mean!" she said. "I could see you from outside."

There was a slight pause in her speech.

"Well, I...couldn't exactlysee..."she continued. "But they were right...on you!"

"Well of course they were." Coach Blue said, coaxing a shocked expression from Laura. He quickly made a rebuttal. "That's the only way to coach."

Laura didn't know what to say. Perhaps she was simply overreacting. After all, her husband was not that good looking.

Coach Blue walked up to her and put an arm around her.

"Look," he said. "Let's go home. We'll have some dinner, maybe some wine..."

Laura continued to think as her husband walked her out of his office. Steven had never cheated on her before. It was no secret that he probably would if he had the chance, but there was just never any woman out there who would do something like that with him. At least, not the type of women he was attracted to.

Her thoughts drifted to his array of porn she had found on their computer...that's when this had all begun. The women in this town looked like all those women she had viewed on that brightly lit computer screen. It disgusted her. A town filled with plastic Barbies that had nothing better to do than talk about who was hotter. For the first time, she felt she could relate to the unpopular girls she had known her entire life.

She looked at her husband, and smiled as she listened to him speak. He was a good man. Maybe she was not as good looking as the plastic-filled women in Breastford, but she was all woman...realwoman. She noticed men looking at her all the time, not recently, but in the past this had proven true. She was one hundred percent real, and that's what Steven wanted.

"...get these damn pants off..."

Laura's eyes lit up as she listened to her husband speak. Strange...a second ago she was just thinking that he was not good looking enough for other women to want, but now that she was picturing him she realized that he was hard to resist. Her mind filled with his finely toned body and muscles looming over her...his rock hard member tickling her, teasing her...

She immediately turned to him and gripped him by his shirt.

"Now!" she said, pulling him as she increased the pace.

"What?" Coach Blue said, confused.

"Let's get home now!" Laura said as she dragged him along.

It took Coach Blue a minute to realize what was going on; but when he finally did, he shuttered at the mere thought. His little soir with Brittany and Brooke had lasted longer than he planned, and that had caused Laura to grow suspicious. If he ever wanted to take the heat off himself, this was the only way...and the time was now.

Coach Blue looked back towards his office, which was quickly fading from sight. His eyes wandered to the door which led to the back hallway...and the girls' locker room. He could only imagine what Brittany and Brooke were doing in there; if they had not gone home yet, that is.

He stared at the other exit with wanting in his eyes before turning back to his wife. It was going to be a long night.

bustyalix
bustyalix
1,375 Followers