To Bask in Breastford Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" Laura asked on the other end. "Is there...is there someone there with you?!"

Brooke and Brittany moaned as they trapped the tip of his cock between their lips and brought their hot mouths down over it, giving it a double washing from either side.

"Fuck yes..." Coach Blue panted. "Right there girls, just like that...fight for that tip..."

"Steven, is there fighting going on over there?? Are you okay? Tell me what's going on!"

Coach Blue instinctively bucked his hips into the two busty babes as they increased the pace of the double blowjob they were giving him and tongue battled over his tip. The girls were tonguing his cock so hard and fast it was hard for him to tell which tongue belonged to which girl anymore. In fact, it was hard for him to tell when they would use their lips and press them against his cock, due to the fact that the blowjob had become so wet. He no longer cared, and simply leaned back and let the two busty babes sandwich his cock between their mouths while he struggled to hold his load. He began panting and breathing heavy.

Brittany and Brooke could feel his cock throbbing against their lips, and they knew he wasn't going to hold it in much longer by the way it was pulsing with each and every press of their lips. Brittany started to pull it back, but Brooke decided that if he was ever going to cum now would be the best time. She and Brittany could bring him to climax, then simply pull away and watch him empty his load on the floor. He would not get any on them, and Brooke knew that was what he wanted. She took it up one more notch and began making out with the head of his cock as if it were a person. She smothered it in kisses, then turned to using her tongue to French it repeatedly...surrounding him in a warm, wet blanket of security and care. Brittany soon caught wind of what she was doing and decided to help the cause. She joined Brooke in making out with the head of his cock passionately until they had reached a common ground and Coach Blue had two busty teen babes making out with the tip of his cock simultaneously. They poked and prodded his slit with their tongues, battling over the head and coaxing him to believe they really wanted it...that they were fighting over it. They took his pleasure to a new, unbearable level – daring him to resist blowing his load into their hot mouths.

Coach Blue gripped his desk hard as the two chesty blondes attempted to suck the cum right out of him with their busty double blowjob.

"Yeah...yeah...yeahh! YEEESSSSS!!! BLOW ME!" he bellowed.

Brooke and Brittany smiled as they felt his cock throbbing uncontrollably against their lips. It was almost over...

"WHAT?!" Laura yelled over the phone. "Steven that's it! I have had ENOUGH! I am going to-"

Coach Blue turned back and hurriedly reached over his desk to pick up the phone. As he did so, his cock slipped from between the two girl's mouths, much to their disappointment. Frustrated, he brought the phone to his ear.

"Look!" he said to his wife sternly. "I'm very busty-err-busy, Laura. I've got two teenage girls with the biggest pairs of basketballs I've ever seen sucking on my dic-err-sucking on the court – err – they suck, on the court. They're not good."

Brooke and Brittany looked at him with hate in their eyes. All of their hard work had just been ruined, and now he was telling his wife that they sucked at basketball. The frustration was intolerable.

"Err..." Coach Blue corrected himself. "I mean, they are good."

He ran his hands through both of their blonde heads with care.

"They're very good; I just need a little more time with them. We'll talk about this when I get home, okay dear?"

The girls looked up at him as he hung up the phone. They then saw him lean back and reach behind the phone, where he unplugged it. He took hold of the loose cord and tossed on the floor next to his desk.

"There." He said, turning his attention back to the two busty blondes. "No more interruptions."

He looked down at them and placed his hands atop their heads again, running his fingers through their blonde hair. He stood up straight and stepped forward, pushing his cock between their faces. Now that he had had time to settle down, his cock was back at full attention and ready for the next round...and the busty duo was back to square one. They looked up at him from down on their knees, not sure of where else to look. They felt Coach Blue's hands exerting pressure on their heads; he was guiding their attention to his cock once more.

As he did so, he spoke to them.

"Have you babes ever played the harmonica?"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Nina Knockers awoke in a cold sweat; the dream she'd been having made sure of that. Her massive chest heaved as she breathed in and out, panting until she realized it had all just been a dream.

The lights caught her by surprise. She often fell asleep with them on, but this particular night she was having trouble adjusting her eyes to her fully lit room. As her vision gracefully returned she saw her blurry reflection in the mirror transform into a beautiful, busty figure.

She stood erect and watched as her eye-popping curves came into view. She looked at herself from an angle. Her small waist was almost nonexistent beneath the huge, bouncy balloons her sweat-stained tank top was smuggling. She had no bra on underneath, and her boobs were almost entirely visible thanks to the white color of her top.

Nina bounced her boobs by bucking up and down. She watched them jiggle atop her busty chest – the objects of every man's eruption. What man wouldn't kill to see her right now? Bouncing her busty boobs up and down in a white, thin, see-through top as though she were in a wet t-shirt contest...

She could blow the pants off the competition...not to mention the competition starters. Women would turn away in disgust and jealousy when they saw her busty melons for the first time, whereas men would stare and drool when they got an eyeful of those big, jiggling jugs...hoping to get a handful. She could bury any man's entire head in her cleavage - her tits were just that big. They would bulge and jiggle around him as he struggled for air with a massive hard-on, like the busty, teenage vixen she was...

She fixed herself up quickly and made her way to the door. As she walked out into the hallway, she could hear Paula Swanson talking in her living room.

"It's difficult, I know." Paula was saying.

"Difficult?" Natalie said. "I'm the one taking all the shots!"

Natalie paused for a second. Then she pointed to her eye.

"Literally!" she added.

Paula retaliated quickly.

"Well what would you have me do?" she asked of her friend.

Natalie sat up, and her giant melons pushed against her pink tank top.

"I'd like you to come up with something fast." She said.

"I'm trying..." Paula said. "But Steven Blue doesn't offer much to work with."

"And Samantha?" Natalie asked.

"Useless as well." Paula stated. "We're just going to have to find a way to – oh - hello Nina, dear."

The two women stopped talking. Natalie turned her head as her daughter entered the living room. Both women looked at her as she went about her own business.

"Nina, honey, I thought you were asleep. Is something the matter?"

"No," Nina said as she made her way passed the two busty MILFS and the living area. "I just got up for a glass of water."

"Of course," Natalie replied. "Help yourself."

Nina could hear the silence as she made her way to the kitchen. As she began filling up her glass she could hear the two of them whispering.

"All set?" Natalie asked when she finally returned.

Nina looked at her mother and her best-chest friend. It was hard for her to take them seriously; all she saw when she looked at them were their naked bodies and Coach Blue's dick in between them.

"Yeah," she answered her mother. "Were you two talking about Coach Blue?"

Natalie and Paula looked at each other with questioning glances.

"Whatever do you mean, dear?" Paula asked.

"It's just...if we're not going to have a basketball coach anymore, I'd kind of like to know about it."

Natalie nodded her head in acknowledgement towards her busty daughter.

"Don't you worry," Natalie said. "Everything's fine. You didn't think I'd let your light go out so soon, did you Nina? Your thunder is safe."

"That's not what I-"Nina began.

"Run along, now." Natalie said.

Nina looked at her mother and her friend in a pleading manner, but when it became apparent that neither was going to cave she began to walk out of the living room. When she got to the hallway, however, she opened and shut her door. She then crept back down and listened in on the conversation.

"I didn't think things could get this out of hand." Paula said.

Natalie yawned and stretched out on the couch.

"So what now?" she asked, coming back from her yawn.

"Soon we'll need to take drastic measures, but until then one of us is going to have to evaluate him."

Natalie stared at Paula with obviousness. Paula did her best to not look her friend in the eye, but her unforgiving stare managed to catch her attention.

"Alright! Fine!" Paula said. "I'll do it."

Natalie smiled.

"Pull it together, Paula." She said. "It's only fair, you know..."

"Yes, yes, I know..." Paula responded.

The two women continued to talk as Nina quietly made her way back down the hallway and into her room. She crawled into bed once more, took a sip from her glass, and hoped her dream would not return.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It was late as Coach Blue thrust his dick between the mouths of both busty babes. They moaned around his rod as he held their heads together around the entire width of his dick.

On his left he was holding Brittany's head and forcing her to keep her mouth over the girth of his cock as it glided passed her face and brushed her lips repeatedly. On his right Brooke was in the same position; he had both girls wrapping their mouths around his width as he bucked his hips and forced his cock between them. Their hot mouths were warm and inviting around his cock, and they're tongues dangled out and brushed against his length as he pushed it passed them.

The head of his cock could be seen penetrating the tunnel made by their mouths, exiting it so that the head would see daylight, then re-entering it and disappearing between their hot mouths; their full lips pressing against it and sucking the entire way.

The girls looked up at him as he pushed his cock between their mouths simultaneously. They'd never experienced anything like this. He was using their lips as a sheath for his cock; he was pressing their mouths around his width to envelope and surround his dick with a warmth that men pine after. He'd been pounding their faces for what seemed like an hour, and their jaws were getting sore as he showed no signs of letting up.

Brittany stared down at the long, hard cock her lips were halfway wrapped around as it brushed passed them over and over again. She could feel every detail of his cock on her lips, or at least the left side. She was certain Brooke could feel everything on the right. Her tongue stayed put as it pressed against the side of his cock.

Coach Blue could feel the tongues of both girls as he slid his cock in and out of their lip-tunnel. It was as though their tongues were a gate, and his cock was busting through the gate repeatedly. He shuttered as the realization of having two busty, big hootered babes simultaneously suck him off finally hit him. He had one busty blonde babe's hot mouth on either side of his dick, and he loved it. The stimulation he got from it was incredible; it was so pleasurable he had to wonder if other men were doing it right. He knew one thing for sure; other men had never received a double blowjob from two busty babes like Brooke Biguns and Brittany Bust. Brooke with her massive big 'uns, and Brittany with her huge bust...

He moved his hands from the tops of their heads and guided them down the sides of their faces. He pressed his hands against their cheeks and pulled them into him. Their faces collided with his pelvis with a loud snap, and his cock glided through their mouths even faster. Both girls braced themselves for impact as they realized Coach Blue was literally going to start pounding their faces.

He took hold of their heads at the cheeks and began gliding them up and down on his cock at a fast pace. Their faces collided with his pelvis with each and every thrust, and soon the room was filled with the sounds of the busty duo's faces ramming into Coach Blue as he shoved his cock between their mouths and fucked their faces.

Brittany's face began to hurt as she realized all too soon that the dual-blowjob had taken a turn for the worst. Coach Blue was slamming their faces into him so that he could fuck their mouths faster and increase the pace of their double blowjob, and it didn't look like he was going to finish anytime soon. Across from her she could see Brooke dealing with the pain of her face hitting the coach's pelvis repeatedly as he increased the pace of his thrusting.

Coach Blue was really pushing his cock between their mouths now. Their lips pursed against his rod and he could feel their tongues flicking at it each time he made his way through their mouth-tunnel. He was in heaven as he glided their faces up and down his length.

"Fuck yes..." he moaned. "Double blowjob..."

The girls began to wonder when this was going to end, as this had been going on for quite some time. But soon they could feel Coach Blue's cock throbbing as he slid it passed their lips. It began to throb uncontrollably.

Coach Blue grunted loudly over the sounds of the two busty babes' slapping faces. Then, without warning, he began to shoot.

Brooke's eyes went wide, as did Brittany's. She could see over the coach's cock between them that Brittany was as surprised as she was. She also saw that Brittany, like her, had tried to pull away as per the previous plan – but Coach Blue had their mouths pinned against his cock as he held their heads in a tight grasp.

The girls were in shock as Coach Blue's cock began to erupt between them; with their mouths wrapped around it. He continued to glide their heads up and down its length as he erupted; making sure their lips ran over every inch of his spouting rod.

The first shot got lost between the girls' lips, with most getting shot into their mouths and hitting their inner cheeks like a water pistol. As he pushed his cock passed their lips the second stream shot out and ran across their lips, glossing them up, then traveling out between them; making it the first shot to see daylight. It flew out from between them and headed straight to the floor, where it landed on their shirts and bras.

The girls squealed as shot after shot flew from the coach's cumgun as it throbbed against their lips. The unmistakable taste of cum filled their mouths as they slid up and down either side of his long, spouting rod; giving them cum lipstick. Shots fired from the head of his cock as it protruded from the outskirts of their lips. Coach Blue began slowing down his bucking in accordance with his cumming, the bucking grew slower and more prolonged between the busty girls hot mouths.

Finally, he rammed his cock completely through their hot mouths and pushed his head passed their lips, which the last few shots drizzled out on to the floor...and their clothing. Were someone to walk in at that moment, they would have seen the head of Coach Blue's cock, followed by Brooke's and Brittany's mouths surrounding the base as Coach Blue came between his busty basketballers' lips.

"Ahhhhhh...." Coach Blue moaned in relief.

He ran his fingers through their hair once again.

"Clean it off..." he said to the two teens.

Disgusted, Brooke and Brittany began to kiss and lick the entire length of his cock...ridding it of any traces of cum. One would glide up his length while the other would glide down it, making sure that not a single millimeter had been left uncovered. When they were finished, they were finally allowed to pull away from his spent cock and catch their breath.

Coach Blue arched his back and leaned backwards on to his desk. He craned his head toward the ceiling and closed his eyes as he caught his breath.

Below him, Brooke and Brittany were panting as they, too, struggled to breathe. They stood up on their knees and breathed heavy, the motion causing their back to arch which summarily caused their huge racks to press into one another. Their big boobs pressed together and rose and fell with their breaths.

As Coach Blue panted, he felt the unmistakable feeling of flesh on his dick, or rather, the bottom of his dick.

He glanced down and saw that as Brooke and Brittany had repositioned themselves, their big racks had been not only pushed together, but raised...and they were now supporting his cock.

He stared, unbelieving, as his spent cock now lay over the crevice they had created unknowingly when they accidentally pressed their huge racks together. His cock was nestled atop a massive breast from each girl; Brittany's right jug was supporting the left portion of his dick, and Brooke's left melon was supporting the right. He tried to control his breathing as his cock began throbbing atop their mountainous racks, growing hard as it pushed against the soft, warm titflesh of their juicy melons...

Brooke brought her hands to her face and began rubbing her eyes. Her head hung down, but she became vaguely aware that Brittany was doing the same across from her. She couldn't blame her; it had been a long day.

As she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes she felt a drop of water fall on to her left breast. She paused for a second, but she soon brushed it off as sweat from Coach Blue and went back to cleaning herself up.

Then, she felt a drop hit her right jug, and another, and another...

Soon warm droplets of water were pouring over her beautiful chest and dripping on to her massive tits.

She looked across at Brittany. She, too, had stopped rubbing her eyes and was now staring down at her tits as they were rained on. Brooke looked from her friend's busty rack to her own and deduced that the cause of the shower was coming from Coach Blue. She looked up at her coach, as did Brittany, and saw drool dripping out of his mouth as he stared down at their huge tits...salivating all over them.

The girls had blank looks on their faces as they stared up at their coach. He was sounding out an audible "ah" as though a doctor had told him to stick his tongue out, apparently in some sort of drooling daze.

It was Brooke who finally broke the awkward silence.

"Ahem." She said, throwing the coach a stern look as she gestured to the action.

When he didn't respond, she and Brittany looked at each other questioningly. Confused, she turned her face back up to the coach.

"Coach...Blue?" she said, questioningly.

Coach Blue licked his lips as he now came out of his daze and was brought back to the situation. He ran his hand over his mouth in an effort to be cool and composed. He then shook his head from side to side as if trying to shake something out of it.

"Are you okay?" Brittany asked.

Coach Blue stopped shaking his head as he responded.

"Never better, Brit, never better." He said.

He then slowly pushed his hips forward and thrust them into the girls, lightly. The motion caused his dick to push forward as well. He stared down at it as the bottom of his manhood slid across the tops of the girls' big breasts.

By now, his cock had grown to full erection. It was standing at an angle...only the base was touching their gorgeous jugs and it was now rubbing their tits more from the sides than the tops.

He couldn't believe how big and massive they were. With any other girls, the tip of his cock would have shot up a few inches over their tits, well passed their cleavage. But with Brittany and Brooke...