To Bask in Breastford Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls arched their backs as Coach Blue fucked their legs roughly. Their huge tits pressed against his head tightly, and jiggled around him.

It wasn't long before Coach Blue was moaning and bucking his hips uncontrollably. The sensation of their smooth legs around his cock, their fat tits around his face, and their soft buns in his grasp was too much for him to take. He moaned loud between their tits, and his thrusting became faster, then slower...and soon their girls felt their legs being moisturized.

Coach Blue bounced the two blonde babes on his cock a few more times, basking between their big boobs, before placing them back down on the ground at his sides once more. Now on the ground again, the girls stood at attention in their coach's arms on either side of him. They each looked down at their legs and saw them dripping in semen.

Brittany put her legs together and began rubbing them, attempting to rub it in as if it were lotion.

Brooke simply stayed put and stared, unsure of what to say or do. She glanced over at her coach's cock and saw that it was still hard.

"You-..." she began. "You're not..."

She gestured to his crotch.

"You babes sure know how to keep a guy hard." Coach Blue said, staring at their chests. "All it takes is one look at those busty chests of yours..."

He reached out and gripped Brittany's boobs in his hands. He then switched over to Brooke's massive tits and bounced them around in his grasp.

"DDs..." he moaned.

"So what?" Brooke said, glaring at the coach as he squeezed her giant melons.

Coach Blue looked down at his dick, still dripping with cum, and grinned.

"Why don't you put that mouth to some use?" he spat at her.

"What?" Brooke asked.

Brittany shrugged her shoulders.

"Get down there and fellate me." Coach Blue uttered.

Brooke looked at the coach with an initial look of disgust, then confusion, and finally with a blank stare she turned to Brittany who, in turn, turned to Coach Blue.

"Both of you." Coach Blue said, referencing Brittany. "Double blowjob."

The two blondes looked at him with fire in their eyes, but the fire soon died down and they turned back to each other with blank and defeated stares.

Coach Blue grinned as he watched both girls slowly taking to their knees. From behind, their hourglass figures could be seen caving down, their tight blue shorts growing even tighter as they bent their knees to meet the floor and crouch down. Coach Blue could make out their explosive asses over their figures as they brought their faces to dick-level. This time, it was Brooke who made the first move.

She reached for the semi-erect cock pointed at her and her friend and lightly squeezed it. It throbbed and sent a chill down her spine, but she quickly recovered and gripped it formidably. The aftermath of the coach's last explosion had left him slick and slippery, and Brooke was now realizing this fact.

"Clean it off." Coach Blue said.

Brittany looked at Brooke and knew that she knew what he meant. Brooke did not wait for a gesture from the coach, but instead began moving her lips to meet his cock. Brittany watched as her friend parted her lips and allowed the coach entrance into her warm, wet mouth.

Coach Blue moaned as Brooke wrapped her lips around him. They were so young, yet so full and moist.

It wasn't long before Brooke was running her tongue around his length. He could feel her flicking him repeatedly as she bathed his cock over and over. He then felt her sucking on it as though she were trying to draw something out. Brooke began to bob back and forth over him, her saliva melding with the leftover cum and acting as lubricant.

Brittany stared up at her coach as she watched him receive a blowjob from her best friend. Brooke had formed a tunnel with her mouth and was using it to try and get this over with. She did not have time to react, however, when Coach Blue pulled out from Brooke's hot mouth and guided his cock over to hers. She yelped in surprise, and Coach Blue inserted his cock into her mouth – which she willingly accepted.

She could feel him thrusting his dick into her mouth easily, thanks to the lubricant her busty blonde counterpart had provided for them. She looked up at Coach Blue and saw that he was looking up, lost in ecstasy. She sucked in and did her best to mimic the bobbing Brooke had done. Her mouth glided up and down his length at a fast pace, and soon Coach Blue was struggling to contain himself.

He pulled out from Brittany's mouth and guided it, once again, to Brooke. She took it in her hand and began jerking him while she placed her mouth over him.

Coach Blue felt so relaxed as she jerked him with her hands and mouth that he thought he might not be able to hold his load.

He placed a hand on each girls head. He caressed Brooke's head lovingly as she sucked him off. With his other hand he brought Brittany closer to the action. She did not take her eyes off the sight of Brooke giving their coach a wet, sloppy blowjob.

Below his cock and her mouth, Coach Blue could see Brooke's giant boobs bouncing. After a few minutes of that busty view he decided he couldn't wait any longer and pulled out from Brooke's mouth. He took hold of her rack from the sides and guided it up towards his cock while simultaneously guiding his cock to her tits. Soon he was forcing his dick into her cleavage, and that sensational feeling you could only get from having a busty girl's giant melons surrounding your boner was once again familiar to him.

Brooke only looked up at him as she let her arms fall to the sides. Coach Blue was holding her up solely by her tits, causing her body to arch as he began pounding his boner through her busty cleavage.

Coach Blue was in heaven as he slid his dick between Brooke's giant jugs. He watched them bounce with each thrust of his hard member, and he felt them jiggling each time he pumped his cock through her DD tit-tunnel.

"Oh yeahhhh....." Coach Blue moaned. "When I saw you that day at the jewelry store I wanted to bury my dick between these babies right then and there."

Brittany looked up at Coach Blue from down on her knees. He had a look of extreme pleasure on his face; she could almost confuse it for pain.

"Now I want you two to kiss." Coach Blue said, as he forced the tip of his cock over Brooke's busty rack through her cleavage. "Make out with each other."

Brooke looked to Brittany as the coach continued to fuck her tits. They looked at each other for a while, but soon they started to lean in.

Coach Blue licked his lips as he watched the two of them about to lock lips; Brooke's huge melons still bouncing on top of him.

*********
RING RING
*********

The three of them were startled as they heard the phone ringing on top of Coach Blue's desk.

The girls immediately halted their make out session before it began, coaxing a few non-pleasant words from their coach.

"FUUUCK!" he yelled. "Damn it!"

Frustrated, he reached around behind him to the phone. The motion caused his dick to slip out from between Brooke's breasts, to which she was grateful.

Brittany looked up at her coach, as did Brooke. Neither girl was sure of what they should do. Coach Blue saw this as he was about to pick up the phone and decided to correct the problem.

"Keep doing what you're doing." He said. "Make out. And use tongue."

The girls turned to each other with startled eyes, but they soon took to leaning into each other yet again.

Coach Blue's eyes grew wide with wondrous excitement and his heart began beating fast as the two busty blondes finally locked lips. He picked up the phone, but he kept his sights focused on the two chesty girls making out before him as he brought the phone to his ear.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Steven? This is Evelyn."

The coach craned his head sideways as Brittany and Brooke's make out session suddenly became more passionate. It was as if both girls had secretly told each other that it was okay, and that they enjoyed it. He watched and grinned as he struggled to stay focused on the phone.

"Hi, Evelyn. How are you?"

"Just dandy." She said. "I was wondering if I could have a moment?"

Coach Blue reached down with his free hand and pushed Brittany's face into Brooke's. He watched as the eyes of both girls grew wide for a brief second before closing and relaxing once more, all the while growing more passionate. Below them, he could see their massive tits swaying ever so slightly, jiggling as they struggled to keep them away from each other...to no avail. He reached down below Brittany's face and placed a hand on one of her dangling DDs. He squeezed and kneaded the big, round orb as he watched the two busty babes make out.

"My hands are a little full at the moment..." Coach Blue said, his eyes lighting up from the feel of Brittany's gorgeous, bulbous boob.

"This won't take but a moment. I was reviewing the performance charts for last week..."

Coach Blue was no longer listening. He had bent over almost entirely and was now on the brink of crouching as he watched the two stacked beauties engage in tongue kissing. Their tongues darted out and slid against each other, coaxing passionate moans from both of the big titted teens.

"Mmmm...." Brittany moaned.

Coach Blue's heart was racing as he watched the two teens French kiss at eye level. His eyes grew wide with excitement as he switched over to Brooke's busty rack and began kneading one of her large, jiggling boobs.

Brooke moaned into Brittany's mouth as she felt her busty friend penetrating her mouth with her warm, wet tongue. She opened her mouth repeatedly and repeatedly closed it over her soft, full lips – while Brittany did the same with her. She could taste her breath as it entered her mouth; heat radiating from her lips like a forbidden fire waiting patiently to be doused. Brittany was really giving it to her, and she had to wonder if she was as turned on as she, herself, now was.

She was vaguely aware that Coach Blue was watching not one centimeter away from the action. She could feel his breath against the side of her face and cheek as he panted like a dog begging for relief in the hot sun. At times she even felt his nose collide with her cheek, as did Brittany, but this did not stop the two big-boobed hotties from kissing one another.

"Mmmm..." Brooke moaned.

"...and so I will be over shortly."

Coach Blue coughed as he pulled his attention away from the busty duo and fumbled with the phone. He managed to grasp it both hands, then he brought it to his ear and continued his conversation with Evelyn.

"I'm sorry. Could you repeat that?" he asked.

There was a brief silence on the other end, but soon Evelyn spoke up.

"I'll be there in a few minutes to go over the changes with you." Evelyn said.

Coach Blue's heart sank. For a brief moment his penis almost went limp, but he gazed at the awesome, beautiful sight of two busty teenage bombshells making out in front of him and his blood began rushing back. His desire to continue with the pair of blonde babes and their pairs of busty DDs took control over him and forced his wit to compensate.

"I'm sorry." Coach Blue said as he took hold of his hard cock. He began to stroke it while simultaneously watching the busty pair of Brooke and Brittany make out and talking to Evelyn over the phone.

"I simply can't pull myself away." He said. "If this continues, I think I'm going to...explode!"

Brooke and Brittany averted their eyes from each other and looked at their coach through their peripherals. He had started to stroke himself rather abruptly, and for a second both girls thought that he was going to spew right then and there, over their beautiful faces while they kissed. When it became apparent that he was not, the girls brought their eyes back to each other and closed them – all the while never ceasing to make out.

"Are you not feeling well?" Evelyn asked. "I suppose I could drop by tomorrow."

Coach Blue grinned as he looked down at the busty duo.

"That would be great." He said into the phone. "That would give me time to...finish up."

When he said this he pointed his cock to each girl's face and stroked it, feigning erupting. The girls continued to make out as their coach jerked off to their make out session, pretending to cum on their faces. Brittany opened an eye and looked at Coach Blue to make sure he wasn't actually cumming, and when she saw that he wasn't she turned her complete attention back to Brooke's lips in relief.

"Lovely." Evelyn said. "See you then."

And with that, Coach Blue hung up the phone.

"Excellent." He said as he put the phone down on the receiver. He then turned his attention back to Brittany and Brooke. "Now, where were we?"

Brooke opened an eye to look at the coach the same way Brittany had done. He was busy crouching down to get a better view of her and Brittany kissing each other. Brooke stifled a small smile before closing her eyes and kissing her busty friend even more passionately, in an effort to keep the horny coach at bay.

She was denied the satisfaction, however, when she felt Coach Blue's nose prodding her cheek yet again. She moaned, audibly, and soon Brittany also felt the coach's nose on her cheek as he tried to squeeze his face into their kiss. She began to moan as well, but after a while both girls opted to let the coach turn their two-way kiss into a three-way one, the same way they had done previously. They calmed their kissing slightly, allowing the coach entrance into their make out.

But as Coach Blue made his way between them, both girls began to realize that something just didn't feel right. They were shocked when they opened their eyes...and realized what was happening.

Their eyes grew wide as they had ever been, and they were once again both shocked and flabbergasted. They half moaned, half squealed in disgusted surprise as they saw that it wasn't his nose that had been prodding and poking at their cheeks – it was his cock. Their eyes traveled down the full length of his hard rod as it snaked its way passed their faces, their lips pursed against it.

Coach Blue had a look of triumphant glory on his face as he shoved his cock between their two pairs of full, ripe, youthful lips. Both of the chesty girls now each had their lips placed around half of his cock at the base.

Brooke couldn't believe it. She couldn't believe this man had the gall to shove his cock between her and her friend's mouths while they made out. She started to protest by removing her lips from around the base of his cock, but Coach Blue retaliated by placing a hand on her blonde head and forcing her to remain.

"Now now, Brooke." He said as Brooke Biguns moaned and squealed around his cock. "I'm just trying to teach you babes a little teamwork. You wouldn't want to be kicked off the team for failure to cooperate, would you?"

Brooke immediately ceased any movements of protest and calmed down, her lips accepting their place around half his cock. On the other half, Brittany had not pulled her lips away. In fact, if they really tried they could have probably touched lips around him...

Coach Blue ran his hand through Brooke's soft, blonde hair as he brought his other hand to Brooke's head. He began to caress their heads and hair in a loving and caring manner.

He held on to their heads as he pulled his cock back, their lips brushing against either side the entire way.

"Now..." he said when their lips were pressed against the tip of his cock. "I want you babes to make out, but this time...with my cock between your mouths."

The girls nodded lightly as best they could, before attempting to touch lips around his cock.

"Yeah..." Coach Blue moaned as he pulled his hands off the girls' heads. He placed his hands on his desk, allowing the girls go to town on him while he sat back, relaxed, and watched them do all the work.

*********
RING RING
*********

"SON OF A-"

Coach Blue exclaimed.

"What the hell now? Fuck, can't a guy get a blowjob around here???"

The two girls looked at each other, and then their coach, questioningly. They immediately ceased any attempts at a double-blowjob and instead kept their lips pursed against their coach's hard cock.

"Sorry." Coach Blue said to the girls. He gestured for them to keep going, in a forceful manner, as he hastily turned towards the phone.

The girls nodded their heads, and soon Coach Blue was enjoying the sensation of two busty girls making out around his cock. He turned back to them and placed his hands on their heads and ran his fingers through their hair as they pressed their full lips around his cock as best they could. Their hot breath surrounded him and enveloped his cock in a warm, relaxing sensation as it throbbed against their moist, wanting lips.

"Yeah..." Coach Blue moaned as he lightly bucked his hips and pushed his cock between the two busty babes' mouths. "Just like that...just like that, babes. Now I want you to..."

His words were lost as the phone rang again. He subtly reached over to the phone and, this time, pressed the speaker button so as not to disturb the two busty girls giving him a blowjob.

"Hello?" he said, calmly and relaxed.

"Steven?" said a voice. "Honey, what time are you going to be home?"

The girls did not miss a beat as they heard his wife's voice over the speaker. They continued to slurp and press their lips around his cock as he continued his phone conversation with his wife.

"Laura..." Coach Blue said as his hands took their previous positions on the two girls' heads.

"I was just about to call you..." he lied.

"Call?" his wife asked. "What for?"

Coach Blue stared down at the two busty teens as they simultaneously sucked on his cock.

"To tell you that I'm gonna be late getting home. A few hours late."

Brooke and Brittany's eyes went wide. Coach Blue thought their eyes were going to pop out of their sockets, but they soon calmed down and took to blowing him with more enthusiasm. He gripped his desk and breathed heavy as the busty blondes used their tongues to pleasure him. They ran them all around the girth of his rod and slid them up and down his length as best they could. Coach Blue thought he was going to cum from all the stimulation they were giving him...it felt so good to have two tongues slipping and sliding all over his hard cock.

"Steven, are you okay? You're breathing hard."

Coach Blue was brought back to his conversation briefly; just enough to distract him from the oral assault Brooke Biguns and Brittany Bust were giving him. He gazed down at the two busty teens and saw that they were staring back at him, their eyes fixed on his while their tongues simultaneously slithered around his cock – leaving it slick with saliva. The girls used the added lubricant to kiss his cock rapidly, occasionally touching lips around the entire girth of his cock. Their blowjob was quickly becoming a sloppy one, with long strands of saliva hanging from their lips and ending on the tip of his cock.

When they finally pulled their lips away from his cock to catch their breath, there was a bridge of saliva connecting both pairs of lips to the tip of Coach Blue's cock.

"I'm....fine...." Coach Blue panted as he struggled to hold his load.

"It sounds like there's more than one person there..." Laura added.

Brooke and Brittany now brought their mouths together around the tip of his cock roughly. They began to vigorously make out with either side of his cock, with the head trapped between their mouths.

Coach Blue moaned as he felt them use their tongues to French his dick...and each other. They brought their mouths down over each half of the tip passionately and repeatedly, showing him no mercy as they continuously trapped his cock between their lip love-tunnel.

"Oh yeeeeeah..." Coach Blue moaned as he shut his eyes tight and tightly grasped the edges of his desk. "That's it, babes...one on each side, just like that..."