To Have and to Cuckold Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you discontent with me? With Henry?"

"No Josh. Not you. I love my two boys. I have a great husband who understands me better than I could ever dream of, and a sweet son that lights up my world. You guys are my heart. The discontentment that I feel lately is more about me. I don't know what I'm feeling, but I feel like there is something missing with me. I just don't know what it is."

"Does it have anything to do with the game?"

She looks thoughtful for a minute.

"I don't think the game caused it, but I started feeling things the more we got into it. Feelings that I had when I was younger. Things that I buried when we decided to make a life together."

It suddenly hits me that there are parts of Naomi that I know nothing of. As close as I am to her, there are places inside of her that I have never been. She keeps those places guarded so well that I hardly realized that they were there. However, no one can hide who they are forever.

"When is your first counseling session?"

"Thursday."

I nod my head. "Well, I guess I better let Tom know that I'll be gone part of that day."

***************************

THE PAST - December 2013

Things had settled out for about a year. Naomi had taken on more hours at the gym because Jerry had quit. His full time job was demanding more of his time and he couldn't balance the two. He still came to the gym regularly to work out, but he was no longer on the payroll.

With Jerry gone Naomi quickly became a hot commodity. I mean that in more ways than being nice to look at. She stepped up big time and filled the void that Jerry left. She was seriously helping people reach their exercise goals. The staff and the clients both felt that hiring her was the best decision they could have made. I was very proud of her.

This was also the time that I got my promotion. Tom, who had been my boss, now needed help. The workload was beginning to pick up, so the company had to hire five more technicians. Tom felt that with the added people and the increasing workload that he would need help. He recommended to "the powers that be" that our shop be split into teams. When it was approved, Tom suggested that I be promoted to run the other team. I was hard working, knowledgeable, and had been there longer than most of the others.

This new structure took a couple of months to iron out, but it rapidly started yielding results. Customers were happier because we were able to respond faster to their needs. Our shop became more organized and was run more efficiently and overall we were working less overtime. We soon became the model that the other departments were trying to emulate. As I said before, Tom and I work well together.

As far as my sex life with Naomi, it was fucking awesome! Her confidence was in the stratosphere. This affected how she acted with me. She initiated often, she was vocal, and she was wanton. I had to stuff her panties in her mouth a few times to keep her from waking Henry up. I will tell you this, there is no bigger rush than fucking your wife with her own panties stuffed in her mouth.

The game had taken a life of its own and turbocharged our sexual relationship. We were experimenting with the full power of Naomi's sexuality. It is a good thing that we were only betting with dollars. If I had made that first bet with a $10 bill instead of one, I would have been forced to take a second job just to pay her.

I became amazed at my observance of how dumb we guys can be. I mean really. One flash of cleavage or leg and men were practically putty in our hands. I say our hands because everything that they did for Naomi benefited me.

For instance, she got me out of a speeding ticket. I mean a big one! I was doing 90 in a 65 and a cop pulled me over as if he had been waiting for this chance all day. Naomi told me to give her my wallet. Confused, I did as she told me. Then she slowly slipped a dollar out of it and put it in her bra. I grinned at her as she said, "Don't worry dear. I'll handle this." With that she got out of the car and walked back to his cruiser.

Handle it she did. By the time we parted ways with the cop he'd downgraded my rather expensive ticket to a "stern warning" to watch my speed. In return for not giving me a ticket, I pretended not to notice the fact that he slipped Naomi his phone number.

The bets got more daring. She really got off on that. I'll give you an example. We had a Saturday to ourselves because Jerry was taking my sister and her kids to the amusement park. They were kind enough to include Henry in that. Though Henry was too small to ride any of the rides, Trina recognized that Naomi and I needed a day. She asked Jerry to include him. With their generosity, my wife and I decided to have a nice lunch and go for a walk in the park. As we pulled up, I put a dollar on the dashboard told what she had to do in order to win it.

For starters, she had to take her panties and bra off right there and give them to me. She was safely in the confines of the car so that was child's play. However, I had not won a bet yet and I was going for broke. She was wearing a rather short sundress that buttoned up in the front, so the next thing that she had to fulfill was she had to open it one button too many so that her bra (if she were wearing one) would show. Of course without the bra all she needed was one wrong movement and voila - wardrobe malfunction extraordinaire.

Furthermore, her dress was very thin. If she stood in front of a light source, everyone would get a good idea what her legs looked like all the way up. If they looked close enough, they would also see that she was sans culotte.

The final part of the bet was that she had to go the entire day without adjusting her dress once.

She figured that she could just make restricted movements and be mindful of where she was to be safe. But, as I anticipated when I made the bet, there was a slight wind. While you would hardly notice it in normal circumstances, for her it was torture. Every time the wind blew, she stiffened up. Her nipples were protruding quite obscenely and it seemed that the embarrassment only fueled her lust. I was pretty lustful too. It's a good thing my pants weren't too tight. I would have had to hold a book in front of my crotch all day.

She was very careful with her movements, so nothing "popped out". However, I planned to change that. I was either going to win this bet or my wife was going to flash someone. Either way it was a win for me.

I set out a blanket and asked her to sit. While she would have normally adjusted her dress under her and been fine, she couldn't do that. She gave me a wide-eyed look that said, YOU BASTARD!

Lets just say that between the wind, the sitting position, and a careless husband that kept "mistakenly" flicking her dress, there were quite a few guys and a couple of elderly couples who got a good look at what she was barely hiding. If there were kids around, I would have preserved her modesty for her. But if not...

Against all odds, she won the bet. But so did I. I was so horny from the display and her pussy was so moist that I didn't last long at all when I finally ravaged her. I had to finish her off with her dildo and my mouth to give her an orgasm when I was done.

The game had an amazing effect on us. We were spending more and more time with each other. We made time for each other. Before we started this, we found it hard to squeeze alone time. But now, we couldn't get enough of each other. We were having fun. It was good

She would call me at work just to say hi. She sent texts messages telling me how much she missed me. She even grabbed me around the waist when my back was to her and told me that she loved me so much, and that she would be lost without me. Because or her aversion to saying the "L" word, this was significant.

The best memory that I have is when she showed up at my job one day. My team and I had a long day ahead of us because of inventory. I told her that I would be late that night because the numbers were not matching up and we had to go through all of our logs, stock, and invoices for an entire month to figure out the discrepancies. She sounded disappointed when I told her. She asked me if I'd eaten that day, and I told her that I would try to grab a bite when I had a moment.

Apparently, that was not good enough for her. Because of my diabetes, Naomi is always on me about my diet, and she always makes sure that I eat.

About 45 minutes after I hung up with her, she called back. I was a little irritated with her because of the amount of work that was ahead, but that disappeared when she told me that she was in the parking lot and she needed help carrying the food that she had brought. When I went there to help her, I saw that she brought four large pizzas and some drinks.

"Josh, you need to eat. I don't care how much work you have to do. Take a break."

I was about to object, but I saw her face go into a pout.

"Besides, I miss you. You're going to be late coming home. At least let me spend an hour with you."

That break boosted my team's moral. For an hour, my wife sat with us and hung out. The entire time she sat on my lap. She was flirtatious, but not overly so. Her charm had every one of my guys eating out of her hand.

She talked to the guys, telling them how great of a husband I was. My team looked at me with envy from then on. I even overheard a couple of them talking about what a lucky fucker I was for going home to that every night. I could not have agreed more!

She also got me to go to the gym. She sold me on the fact that I could see guys hitting on her first hand instead of just hearing about it later. I suspect that her real goal was to get me to work out. She saw the pouch developing over my midsection, so she used my lust to manipulate me into doing something good for me. I told you guys were stupid! I was no exception to that rule.

We decided that as part of our game, we would not tell people at the gym that I was her husband. It was just some weird coincidence that we had the same last name. I was just another horny client who needed instruction.

On the days I was there, she was in full flirt mode. I would catch her shooting glances at me when she would let a guy rub his hands on her muscles to "feel the tension". Or when she had to help the guy get into the right position by rubbing her hands all over his body.

Those nights she would tell me to do all of the things that those guys wished they could do. Then she let me do them.

Life settled into this wonderful new norm for about a year. Then came the night that the nature of the game changed, throwing us into a world where the line between love and lust blurred.

It started out innocently enough. Naomi had a friend named Jasmine who was getting married. My wife was a bridesmaid. The wedding was going to be in a location that was special to the couple, and it was about three hours away from our town. It was a fairly easy trip to make, so there was no hardship. The wedding was on Sunday, but the bachelorette party was on Friday so she wanted Naomi there then.

My partner Tom had a family emergency and had to take a few days off at the last minute, so I was left picking up the slack. I had a lot of work to finish up on Friday. Since I did not know any of the guys that were going to be in this wedding, I didn't really feel as though my presence at the bachelor party, which was also on Friday, would be missed. Naomi and I discussed things and the new plan was for her to drive up there, hang out with her friends, and I would join her later on that night when I finished up.

She left, giving me loving kisses and telling me to hurry and join her. When I told her to be good, she said, "I'll try. There will probably be a hung stripper there rubbing a piece of man meat all over me. You had better get there quickly. No telling what I may do if you make me wait!"

We all know what Murphy's Law says. Apparently, one of Tom's team members (new guy) made a rather costly mistake and it needed to be addressed ASAP. I did not want to bother Tom, so I took a trip down to the site to talk to the customer. Since it was a guy that I had a rapport with from my "field tech" days, I was able to smooth things out. I worked with the new tech to make the necessary changes and show him what he had done wrong. Unfortunately, when I was finally able to return to the office I was left with two choices. I could stay there until the wee hours in the morning to finish my paperwork or I could get up early on Saturday and work until about noon. I chose the latter.

When I finally made it home, I tried called Naomi on her cell but she didn't pick up. I left a message on her voicemail telling her the situation. A little bit later, I realized that she probably wouldn't even check her voicemail, so I sent her a text telling her to call me because there was a change of plans.

About 20 minutes later a rather drunk Naomi called me back, and I could tell that she was having a VERY good time. I could not help but to become amused at how drunk she was. Her speech wasn't slurred or incomprehensible, but she was speaking way too loudly and saying things she would normally not say. Things took a turn though.

"Josh, I need you here. I am so fucking horny from looking at all of these delicious men. I need a cock in me NOW!"

"Delicious looking men?"

I felt that angst. Sure, some jealousy started to surface, but there was a little excitement there too. I was trying to figure out a bet to trigger the game and make sure my wife was dripping for me when I got there, but in her drunken stupor, she had already made the next move.

"All of these dicks in my face. And they taste so GOOD!"

Suddenly, everything stopped. Well, except for my heart, which could have gotten a ticket for breaking the speed limit had a Doppler gun been pointed at it.

"They taste good? What do you mean by that?"

"You know what I mean baby." She cooed seductively.

I was beside myself. The tornado of feelings were rushing through. Anger and jealousy were swirling around with arousal and lust, completely confusing me. Words choked up in my throat

"You put them in your mouth?" I was finally able to get my mouth to say. She giggled and said, "We all did, honey."

I don't know what I felt at that moment. Anger? Yes, I was fucking angry at that point. I was angry with her, but not as angry as one would think. I found that a bit curious. The anger was more directed towards the situation. I was angry with Tom for taking time off. I was angry at the distance between us for being too far away for me to get there to her. But I was mostly angry at the fact that I had a wife who was so juicy at that moment that I would simply sink into heaven when I entered her, and I was unable to do anything about it.

She went on. "There is one called the Italian Stallion. He is so fucking sexy. And he is a BIG boy. We are trying to see who can make him cum. He keeps switching off to the next girl before she gets a good rhythm going. I think he is trying to hold out."

That's when lust took over my better judgment. This was the moment when I allowed the game to reach its new level. The moment when I made a decision and let it all go off of the rails.

"I have a dollar that says that you can't make him cum with your mouth."

PRESENT DAY - September 2015

Thursday is finally here. This is the day of our first appointment with the counselor. Naomi and I sit together on a leather couch in a surprisingly comfortable office. I notice the soft music playing in the background. All around me, the office is splashed with color from various plants. There are even a couple of paintings on the wall to match the decorum set off by the plants and furniture. Overall, someone went through great lengths to make this place as pleasant as possible.

I do not mean to be sexist, but the moment that I was led into the office by the receptionist, I knew that our Dr. Carter was a woman. No man would put this much care into decorating an office like this. Men's offices tend to be a reflection of our achievements. It is as if we are bragging about our lives through the items that we display. This office seems to be completely about comfort and relaxation. It is pleasing to the eye and very soothing

Naomi and I are understandably nervous. We tabled our discussion of her affair for the time being and figured we would save it for the professional. We were getting nowhere on our own so we called a temporary truce and waited. We had been cordial to each other throughout the week, but it was a chilly politeness. There was hardly any affection.

I hear voices on the other side of the door. Two voices, both female. A slim woman swings open the door and she smiles warmly as her eyes take us in. I have to mentally applaud myself at my deductive skills in correctly assessing her sex. "Elementary" is one of my favorite shows. Naomi and I watch Dr. Carter enter and stand in front of us.

"Well hello there Naomi and Joshua!" She says cheerily, as if she has been dying to see us all day. She extends her hand and front of me, which I take and shake. She repeats the gesture with Naomi.

"My name is Dr. Carter, but I would really like the two of you to call me Beth." We nod to her as she takes her seat across from us. She quickly crosses her legs and places three notepads on her knee.

Beth looks to be about in her mid fifties. She is very small and somewhat attractive in an older "Ally McBeal" kind of way. Her sincere smile seems to be a permanent fixture, like it's just another part of her face. Her voice is soft, but assertive. She is a perfect blend of professional and friendly.

"Okay, so before we get into what brought the three of us here, let me tell you about myself. My name is Dr. Bethany Carter and I have been a counselor for 22 years. The last twelve years I have been working as a marriage counselor. I have seen and heard it all, so I can honestly tell you that nothing you say will shock me."

She pauses and looks at us, as if she is waiting for some kind of acknowledgement or response. Naomi and I both nod our heads, indicating that we understand.

"On a personal note, I have been married to the same wonderfully frustrating man for 28 years. He is my first and only husband. I made him promise that if I died before him, that he would follow me into the grave. It took me years to iron out his rough edges, and I'll be damned if I'll let some other woman reap the rewards of my hard work!"

This gets a laugh from both of us. Beth's overall amiable demeanor puts me at ease. I can also feel Naomi loosen up next to me.

"Now I will let you know my role here as well as some ground rules. For one, I am not here to fix your marriage. I cannot do that. Anyone who claims that they can is either lying or has delusions of grandeur about their abilities. The only two people that can save or end your marriage are you. My only role here is to foster an environment in which the three of us can communicate openly and honestly. Together we will take this journey and see where we end up. Sound good?"

We once again nod.

Hearing Beth say that she can't save our marriage takes me for a loop. I honestly did not expect to hear her say that. I always just assumed that counselors have all of the answers to get us where we need to go.

However, it actually makes me feel a little better. I had just assumed that Beth and Naomi would spend an hour trying to talk me into forgiving and moving on. Now, with that statement, I feel as if there is no pressure on me to make this right. I do not have to defend how I feel. We can just talk.